Flick the Girl Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel? Um, nervous."

"There is no need to be nervous, look at Leah's face." Nava moved away from me, I was looking at Leah, her smile was wide, genuine. Her eyes were glowing, she started taking more pictures. "How do you feel now?"

I smiled, I couldn't wait to see myself. The adrenaline was making me crazy.

She grabbed my hand, she pulled me up off the chair I had been in for over an hour and a half. I was shaking, even my voice was trembling, I wanted to see myself so bad. The two women helped me get dressed. I took off the stuffed bra, put on new glossy nude pantyhose over my yellow panties. They helped me put on a beige corset. I then slipped on my long yellow dress, slit up the front, very low cut in the front. Nava put some makeup on my chest, to give me the illusion of breasts. I sat, Leah, put on my four-inch high-heeled sandals, ankle straps, beige like my corset. She pierced my ears, put in little gold dots, then I felt new long dangling earrings clipped below them. A quick brush through my hair and a spray of perfume. She guided me to the mirror.

I couldn't move, I couldn't stop looking, I felt myself get hard in my panties. Leah was taking pictures, Nava had a huge smile in the mirror. I was finally complete. My hand went to my chest, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't take my eyes off the familiar beautiful woman.

Nava gave me a shopping bag full of makeup and items I would need. She told me to call her to ask about anything. "Anything, okay?"

We said goodbye and thank you. I was hyperventilating still. Leah rushed me out of the apartment. Rushed me into the Uber, I smiled at the driver in the rearview mirror, I let him look at my breasts, I flirted. I felt I was changing too quickly. Leah rushed me into the apartment. She pushed me against the wall. She moved my yellow dress out of the way, she sucked on my nipples. She pulled down her leggings and cotton panties. Her mouth on me again, her hand playing with her wet pussy. She was making me excited, she was making so much noise, she was calling my femme name over and over.

I put my long nails in my hair and watched myself in the far-off mirror. I saw my body from the waist up, Leah in the way, her mouth all over my small boobs and then panties. A woman in a yellow dress with fantastic hair was being pleasured against my apartment wall. I had a front-row seat.

"Holy shit, I can't believe I'm gonna cum." Leah sighed, she moaned, she made so much noise.

I watched and I smiled, I put my finger in my mouth, with my long nails, I flirted, I winked. The girl in the mirror was beautiful, she was giving her partner an orgasm, she wasn't even trying. "Ahh," Leah screamed, she pushed her face against my hard crotch, her hands still in her privates, she was moaning, she was cumming. Carina stuck her tongue at me, she was going to enjoy this new look. she was going to make so many people watch her, make so many people cum. I then closed my eyes, Leah was sucking, she made me orgasm. I was very suddenly a very happy 'woman.'

***

The next time we went to Nava's I came home with new breasts. A perfect skin match, perfect coloring, a perfect D-cup. Leah and I had to buy all new bras, some new lingerie. She wanted me to show off my new assets, wanted me to be proud of my new feminine figure. I let the sales girl measure me, I pushed my breasts out, showing off. They knew they weren't real but I didn't care, my confidence was high and my breasts were warm and full.

Another time we came home from Nava's, I had new longer hair, once again a perfect match. Hair down passed my bra strap in the back, covering my breasts in the front. Full and luscious, we had to buy new shampoo, conditioner, a blow dryer, and curling iron. We also got facial scrubs and masks. Leah wanted me to show off my new glow, show off the way I swung my hair, put it up in a ponytail, make braids. Even my smile and resting bitch face had changed. My personality was more confident, so much friendlier, more flirtatious. I was going out all the time.

All the new exercise routines were making me fitter, more feminine. Almost a month later I was smooth from my eyebrows down, just a little triangle of hair in my panties. My thighs looked scrumptious, ready to bite and kiss, they were smooth, slightly thick. Once in stockings, they were amazing, along with my calves, ankles, and feet. I was loving the new me, I was having trouble NOT being a female. I never went into the production offices for work, it was all by phone and computer. No one minded, everything got done, no one questioned the beautiful blonde taking pictures, scouting locations, wearing short skirts. Everyone did whatever I asked. I played with my hair, I shook my hips, and everyone fell right in line.

Soon my new bedroom was full of new makeup kits, nail polish bottles, cleansers, and wipes. My lamps were replaced, my paintings were updated, my sketches were now of outfit designs from inside my head, hairstyles I wanted to try, fingernail designs I wanted to show off. I bought a new vanity, a new four-poster bed, a new exercise machine. Leah didn't think I was crazy, she didn't mind having a new girlfriend at all. She didn't mind entering a woman's apartment.

***

I was at a new location, Greenwich Village, lying to the talent scout who I was, explaining who I worked for, showing my girl ID. After a while he didn't care, he said thank you and gave me a check. My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What time are you coming home?" It was Leah, she was at my apartment, she had a surprise. I was home in an hour.

"Leah?"

The apartment was quiet, it seemed empty. Leah's bag was on the hook near the door, she had to be somewhere in this little apartment. I checked myself in the mirror. I brushed my hair, it was so long, I loved it. It was parted on the side and it sat heavily on my breasts. Slightly shorter bangs covered my forehead. Nava said it was a perfect easy hairstyle for a busy professional woman. My makeup was light, I did it this morning, just enough to visit a crew, get a check. My eyes were dark, my lips were peach. I had big gold hoops, my pierced ears were healed, I was finally able to take out the little round dots and put on something I loved. Something I can feel swaying against my cheeks.

I backed up, checked out my outfit. Short peach top, very loose, giving just a sense of my D-cup breasts underneath. I had a short black skirt, very short, halfway down my thighs, nude pantyhose, and finished off with three-inch black pumps. Very professional, I had a bag that matched. I got closer to the mirror, putting on more mascara. There was a figure behind me, wearing a hat.

I spun "Leah?" I jumped back, "Um,"

A man's dark shirt, jacket, pants, Baseball hat on his head, slight beard. A smile on his face. "Well?"

I started to get nervous, he wasn't big and he suddenly looked familiar. "Leah? What's goin' on?"

"I had a day off, figured I'd butch up to hang. Nava gave me facial hair." She was using a gruff voice, she walked into the living room but I couldn't move. This was weird, but then I thought here I was in a short skirt, maybe she originally thought that was weird. I poured some 43 into a shot glass. I felt it slide down my throat, coat my insides, prepared me for Leah's explanation, or excuse, or fantasy.

She called, her voice a growl, "Come on, let me see you. You look fucking sexy." I walked in, she/he was on the couch. "I figured now that you are a woman, maybe you would like a man to play with." She patted her crotch, there was something big running down her leg, I could see it through the thick material. I didn't move, I was starting to get turned on, there was a man on my couch. Sometimes I would go online and talk to men, ask them if they liked my hair, my legs, my ass. They did, it made me all warm inside, I wanted to turn on the male gender, I wanted to feel more like a woman. I wanted them to play with themselves while I posed, pouted, put on lip gloss. I didn't want Leah to know about that.

I sat next to her/him. "Call me Lee, Lee with an L." She laughed, it was her laugh. My hand was put on her crotch. My long peach nails, so feminine touching a very real looking male penis outine, hidden, large.

I decided I was going to go for it. I was now with a man. Not as big as I would have liked for my first time, but a man. Peach fuzz and all. "Mister, how did you get in here? Everything was locked up, tight." I giggled, I was going with the flow.

"I found a way in, now I'm not leaving until you take care of my dick." He looked at me, he was quite crude, I would have liked a little romance. Maybe even flowers. He pushed my hand harder onto the hard phallus. I felt it, moved my fingers around it. It felt real, maybe it was, maybe 'Lee' had found the 'Boy Switch,' maybe 'Lee' was hard because I was fucking sexy.

I moved closer, seeing my legs in the nylon, feeling them against the harshness of the denim. We kissed, as I played with the cock. the fake beard felt amazing, felt real. I had trouble opening the pants with my long nails, letting the monster out.

Holding it in my hands, I was nervous, I didn't want to look too much into the situation. I didn't want it to seem that I was enjoying myself too much. Thoroughly enjoying my feminine self. I bent over and put it in my mouth, hard, tasting like plastic cutlery.

I sucked, it felt nice in my mouth. I wished I could have watched in a mirror, me sucking a dick, I didn't want to ask. Didn't want to break the concentration and lust. I started rubbing his thighs and suddenly 'Lee' started to cum, I felt the cock going deeper in my mouth, I was gagging, coughing, the body was bouncing. Leah was back and she screamed, she had an orgasm. I was amazed, I was so hard myself, my 'clit' was reaching slightly over my panties, I had my skirt pushed up, I was still fully dressed, I didn't even have time to strip a little. Leah was already cumming, not 'Lee', definitely Leah, it was her yell, her high pitched squeal and she was done. I moved my nylon legs around her leg, I started to rub, I took the plastic dick in my mouth again and rubbed myself on the leg, humping, the one with the man's boots. I pushed and sucked until I came all over my brand new stockings and the black jeans. I pushed until I was done, my eyes closed, I was enjoying this.

I opened my eyes, Leah started laughing, I got up and fell onto the couch. I had an orgasm humping her leg. She stood up, she brought down her pants, and then she slid the cock out, it was half inside her already. It was double-headed, it was a monster for sure. I was amazed at how it glistened on both ends. She fell back, dropping the double dong onto the floor. She was going to make believe she was 'Lee' all night.

*

I changed I was wearing a pale blue silk nightie. A tank design, leading down to my knees. I put on new beige thigh highs and slipped on another pair of matching pumps. I was brushing my hair, taking my time, and putting it up into a ponytail. I then ran a powder brush over my nose, looking in my vanity mirror. I gave 'Lee' a pair of sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt. She/he grabbed them, tried to sound masculine as they laughed at what I was doing.

"What, what's the matter?"

Leah's voice came out, as she shook her head, changing her sweatpants. "Look at you. You are so fucking girlie, I think maybe I went a little overboard with your feminine transformation."

I didn't like that, she shouldn't have said that. I was always nice to her, I would never embarrass her ever. I was worried now that I was acting too femme, too extreme, I was now too self-conscious. I got up and got drinks, more ice, more of the perfect liqueur. I wanted her to go. I called in from the kitchen "Don't you have to leave soon? It's getting late."

"No," 'Lee' said, "Let's hear some more about that mysterious girlfriend of yours. You remember, when you were a lesbian ha."

I walked back in, handed out a drink. I leaned back at the other end of the couch, I didn't want to be too close. I didn't like that she was making fun of me, watching me too closely. I loved that she went overboard, pushed me further than was necessary. It was exactly what I needed. I rubbed my legs, through the nylon, I loved this nightgown, it was so comfortable, plus it was blue and bright. Leah didn't like me to get too colorful, but I loved it. I put my legs under me on the couch, tasted my drink, and played with my hair. I loved being girlie, I was going to ignore her/him until I was ready.

***

The Fourth Story...

"Okay, so now you are wearing her clothes, mincing around the brownstone, now what?" Leah sat on the other end of the couch, legs underneath mimicking me. We were once again two girls. One had a full beard.

"Well, um, sometime around then she gave me a key. It was my birthday present."

"That's all she gave you?"

"We went out to eat, we had cake, I didn't really want anything. She was busy, and she wasn't much for shopping anyway. She wouldn't tell me HER birthday, for some reason. We were celebrating, she told me she had a new position at work, she was going to be even busier. If I wanted I could stay at her place and water the plants, hose the outside steps. She said I could garden in the back, or just hire someone. There was so much room"

"And did you?"

"I did." I shifted, I could just about see myself in the mirror against the wall, I wanted to see myself better. I crossed my legs and played with the hem of my nightgown. I sat up. I could tell she/he was amused, but I didn't care now, I was getting a little more comfortable and thinking about my time in that beautiful house, with the great view. "She then told me she would be gone for a week, I had just gotten there. She kissed me and then she left."

Leah laughed, "and of course, you were in her undies in seconds."

"Mmm, it was all I could think about. Personally, I liked the house better without her, plus Brooklyn was so much better as a woman. I started going out..."

"Wait," she/he moved up, to the edge of the couch. "You went out dressed up?"

"I did, nothing crazy, jeans, top, low heels."

"You never told me you went out? Outside in woman's clothes. I thought you were a closet crossdresser?" I could tell she was surprised, a little annoyed, maybe even a little mad, I didn't understand the big deal.

"A couple of times, I went food shopping. I just didn't want to get changed, I loved being dressed up. I still wouldn't go to too many places, I wasn't that comfortable with it yet."

"Still, you went out, why didn't you tell me that before? Shit, what time is it? Let me go, let me wash this crap off my face. If you are lucky maybe 'Lee' will visit again." She cleaned, she left in my sweatpants which I haven't worn in a long time, and which she never gave me back. She didn't kiss me goodbye.

She slammed the door.

***

It was almost a week later, Leah wanted to come over. I felt like she was avoiding me but she said she was busy. I was pretty busy myself, I started going over to Nava's apartment during the week. I had her show me new makeup techniques and I was watching her as she worked on her clients. Usually, I brought over wine or lunch and I would even work from there sometimes. She had plenty of room, I sat at a little desk with a view of the river, in one of my new dresses and heels.

I liked having a friend, someone close by, especially one who was in the same industry as me. She was a makeup artist on a couple of shoots that I worked on, we were working on one of them today. I even met her boyfriend Rahm, he kissed my hand, he told me I was quite beautiful for a New Yorker. It turned out Nava, Leah, and Rahm were all from the same city in Isreal, Tiberias. They all had that slight Israeli accent, I didn't even know where it was. I didn't like to ask too many questions or get too nosy.

While I was there Nava instructed me and another woman watching how to achieve perfect lips, lips like hers. I was mesmerized, I didn't stop practicing until I mastered it. I now knew how to have plump, sexy lips. Nava made Rahm come in a look at how good I did. They both hugged me when I left that day.

I texted Nava, 'Another very successful afternoon. Thank you.' I felt great, I couldn't wait to say hello to the people that smiled at me, the cab driver, I might even do some shopping, I felt fantastic. I was now thinking I was quite happy Leah was going to come over, and see my new lips. I wanted to make hers look exactly the same.

*

I was way over-dressed for a Thursday afternoon. I was in blue, primary, rainbow blue. I would have to change for Leah. If I was wearing a dress it had to be something less bright than what I liked, I dressed for her when she came over, not me, but I didn't mind. Today I had on my short-sleeved blue mini dress. It had a cut-out pattern on the chest, it was quite sexy. Nava put some padding on my hips and ass and I looked perfectly curvy, I kept on glancing at my reflection the entire way home, I couldn't stop rubbing my hips even in the back of the cab. I loved how the shape of my body changed, a little bit of foam and I was a completely different 'woman.' I couldn't keep my hands off of myself at all. If my cab driver spoke English, I might have had a little dalliance to prepare myself for Leah. I had on tan pantyhose and nude six-inch platform pumps. They were beautiful, I was stretched out in the back seat, imagining I was visiting a new lover. Played with my long hair, draped over my shoulder. I was looking at my perfect feet, the heels had just a thin ankle strap and I was fantasizing about being made love to while wearing them. The strap would keep them from falling off, as my lover was pounding away. I was woken up when the cab pulled up to my apartment.

I stopped off in the deli on the corner and picked up a ready-made meal for two. I still can't believe I just walked in here, and by myself. I used to do this when I stayed in Brooklyn, going to the local stores. I didn't really venture too far out of my comfort zone now, but back then it was mostly families in the neighborhood and I felt a little easier and safer moving around. Also, the clothes I had back then weren't as bright or sexy as the ones I had in my closet now. I am a very different 'woman' than the one that traipsed around Downtown Brooklyn.

Now, glancing in the mirror behind the Deli counter, I was surprised I didn't go out more often, I was wondering why I just didn't wear female clothes full-time. Actually, I don't think I was out of them for the last two, three, four weeks, maybe I changed genders and didn't even know it, maybe Leah really did flick that 'Girl Switch.' It's crazy but I couldn't even remember the last time I was male.

The men and women in the store smiled and said hello. I was easily becoming the most popular customer, especially now with my perfectly lined and plump lips.

I clicked into the house, my high nude heels making noise.

"I'm in here."

I checked myself in the mirror, Leah was here already and she was going to hate my dress. I would talk and then slip into something different. I walked into the living room, I was surprised to see 'Lee' again on the couch, a typical male posture. Slight smile on their face.

"Finally, you women take forever."

"I was visiting friends, I picked us up something to eat." I guess we were role-playing.

"Well come and say hello," He stood, I was quite amused at how well 'she' was dressed, how convincing 'she' was acting. They had on boots that gave 'her' at least another two inches of height, wearing a shirt with shoulder pads or something to look wider. It amazed me to think 'she' was taking this so seriously. At one point I didn't even believe it was 'her', but I took off the baseball hat and so much hair fell out. We kissed, I was grabbed and roughly kissed on my lips and neck. I decided I was going to start to think of her as a male again, why not, it was making my panties wet.