Flick the Girl Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, get comfortable, I want to hear more."

I told her a little more.

"Once I got a little older, I started buying female clothes. A couple of dresses, a denim skirt, a leotard. Shoes were more difficult, I didn't know what size I was, didn't even know what sizes there were."

At home, I was always locked in the bathroom. My parents and Aunt were always home, usually taking care of May. It was the same, for years all stressful days until I graduated college. I left with a small suitcase full of my feminine items, including makeup and wigs. I had roommates, I hardly ever had the chance to dress. Then I moved into my own place after I got a good job. I was, and still am a location scout for movies and television. I work mostly from home, then look up and visit the places that would work for whatever script I was reading. I had maps on the wall with red circles around everything, post-its, and big black checks. Days would go by without me leaving the apartment, I would be on the phone, on the computer. I would be dressed in my shortest skirts, tightest tops, and sexiest and highest heels. I always wore stockings or hose and I always wore perfume and a little makeup. I loved the sound of my heels clicking on my wood floor, disturbing the downstairs neighbors. I loved them thinking a woman with a shoe obsession lived and annoyed them upstairs. I had gotten so much use out of my small limited wardrobe. I would wake up early put on my makeup and wig and I would be set for the day. Soon I would start to grow my hair.

Unfortunately some days I had to go out. All I thought about was going home and changing. I wanted to sit in front of my mirror and cross my legs in nylons, play with my hair.

One day I was in Harlem during the 'Golden Hour,' perfect light, looking for a corner. Just a corner, maybe a subway entrance nothing fancy.

"Excuse me, this is my spot." A woman told me while I was taking pictures."

"Oh, I see."

"Stop taking pictures of my spot, take them of something else." I could tell she was trying to be cute, be a little menacing, funny.

"I could take them of you if you'd like?" She posed. So I did, I spent the whole day there with her. We ate Mcdonald's together sitting on milk crates. I called the studio and said I found the perfect corner, I also found the perfect woman.

***

"Let's go, suck it in." I held my breath, I was leaning against the wall and Leah was tightening my corset. After she was done she told me I lost three and a half inches. "I am planning on making you wear this constantly, so get used to it."

I didn't really mind it, I loved how it made my body look, loved how it made me breathe. It made my voice sexier, quieter, more breathy. I was wondering how I was ever going to get it on by myself.

"Come on pantyhose your favorite. And I bought you the cutest training bra, think of this as your cross-training exercises, haha."

We were going out shopping again. Underneath my male facade, I would be a woman in her own lingerie. Lately, I was always in stockings and panties anyway, I never argued. Leah wanted to see me dressed but she wanted me to do it the correct order and be perfect. She was going to help me get a new complete wardrobe, one that fit, one thing at a time. Everything old would be gone and I was going to have a closet fit for a twenty-six-year-old woman.

Today we were shopping for more lingerie, a couple of days later some accessories. Next week we would start buying actual clothes and outfits. Leah, I could tell was getting way too into this. She always went overboard and always made me slightly jittery about her new obsessions. This was something that I had hidden and now it was completely out in the open. She would stand behind me and ask salespeople for sizes, she would hold up dresses against me and ask for their opinions. She would ask me to go get undressed. I was in more dressing rooms trying on more outfits than I had ever worn in my life. She didn't want to see me yet but she kept on calling through all the doors. It was all up to me.

"How does the blue one look? How short is the white one, do those jeans make your ass look big?" I knew she was teasing me and trying to get me a little worked up, and it was working. After we were done shopping we went back to my apartment and she would organize my closet again. She made me watch, my hair down, while I wore nothing but my sexiest lingerie, still consisting of my corset, pink training bra, pantyhose, and now low pink heels. I felt like a little girl, getting ready to become a new woman.

"Cross your legs, do this with your arms." I was her doll, her new project. "Once you are ready to become an adult woman, you can wear something like I have on." She gave me an evil smile and bent down, showcasing her ass. She had on perfect makeup and was wearing a black push-up bra, garter belt, and black stockings. She had on little tiny panties, a transparent nightie, and her regulation two-inch heels. Leah never went high when it came to heels, she told me she couldn't wait to watch me try to walk in ones so much higher. The ones now taking up real estate on the shelves of my bedroom. I knew I would not have any problems.

She was looking at me, "You need to lose a couple of pounds, tighten up a little. Then we get you completely hairless." She giggled and mumbled as she stretched, causing me to get hard in my panties. "Once you have everything you need I am introducing you to Nava." She told me while she put away my new panties and stockings in my new lingerie dresser. She talked about Nava and her boyfriend all the time, but we had never met. Part of me felt like she didn't ever want us to meet, maybe compare stories of her and her quirks. The things I loved about her.

"Please Leah, I don't want anyone else to know. Don't tell anyone."

"Too late I already told her, she is going to show you how to do makeup. You are learning from the best. You are starting as an amateur tranny and going to become a professional woman. You can thank me later."

She would then take off her panties and throw them toward me, she wanted me to thank her now. She would point and I would crawl. Leah would let me lick inside her until both of us were ready to scream. I loved the way she smelled and tasted. I was constantly excited while wearing the new lingerie, I had to convince Leah that it was HER making me hard and not the new heels. It didn't matter once she let me inside her, I slid into her wet vagina. I could feel all the nylon tight on my body, feel the pressure of the heels. I had to watch in a mirror I set up close to us, she thought I was being flippant and vain, but it was exactly what I needed. I wanted to watch the hot woman in her lingerie getting fucked, balancing on her heels. Just waiting for a chance to put on her makeup, fix her hair. I would never tell Leah that I would solely concentrate on myself not her, she could be anyone, I only watched 'Carina.'

Soon I would pull out, take off the condom, and cum on her stomach, I was done in minutes. I had to take my eyes off of myself in the mirror. I had to close my eyes and think of waffles or production schedules or furniture stores just to be able to last that long. Sometimes I would lick all the cum off her smooth, tight, belly.

I would be on the floor or the bed, still rubbing my legs, watching myself stretch and pose in my mirror. My body looked so feminine, my moves were perfect, girlie. Playing with my heels, dangling off of my toes. I would tuck myself into the pantyhose or panties, I wanted to look like a female. Leah would get up and clean off or find something to eat. Me? It took me so long to calm down, to become less feminine in my thinking. It was hard for so long after I came in my stockings. I was loving our new routine, our new sexual escapades. I felt I had never had it so good or so exciting. Leah would watch me play with my legs and laugh.

"You are turning into a slut right before my eyes."

She was right, soon sex as a woman was all I would think about. It was taking over all of my daydreams, all of my playtimes, I only came while I was dressed or semi-dressed up now. I only went on the computer while I wore my lingerie, looking at naked men and fully made-up crossdressers. When I was with Leah, I would try to compose myself, not touch my body as much, not wish I had bigger breasts.

I had to sit with my legs crossed again and watch her finish what she was doing. She would wait and then rearrange, as I watched her hang up my new, sexier, outfits. My closet, drawers, and dressers contained only female clothes and accessories. All my others were now under my bed in a plastic tub. I was turning into a professional woman faster than I could have ever imagined, and it seemed my girlfriend was okay with it.

***

The Third Story...

"Okay, so you are in Harlem and you meet the perfect woman."

"Well, that's what I thought, I was only about twenty-two I didn't have anyone to compare her to." I was trying to explain, I didn't even realize those were the words I used.

"Yeah, yeah, good save. Get on with the story."

"Well, we met in Harlem, but she lived in Brooklyn, Downtown." Once again, Leah was comfortable and I was still in lingerie.

"So we, um, went out for a while. She was blonde, about the same height as me and she was busy. She wouldn't tell me where she worked or what she did, she was quite a mystery. I didn't see her too often at first. Sometimes I would take her out to dinner and then she would say she had to leave. She would be on her phone, arguing with someone, and then just disappear out of the restaurant or store."

"What was she a secret agent, the KGB?"

"Ha, definitely not KGB she had a slight Spanish accent." I got up and made drinks, something that I used to drink with the girl I met in Harlem. It was something called 43 Liqueur, from Spain, she loved it, she got me to love it. The bottle that I had now was so big it could have been a lamp. I loved the burn of the alcohol, vanilla, and spice. It brought me right back to being with her, I never told Leah about it, I wanted her to love it for herself.

I felt a little silly walking around the apartment in my lingerie and heels and completely tucked. Leah made sure the curtains were wide open, I was showing my body to my neighbors. I was showing off my apartment slowly becoming as feminized as myself.

I brought back two glasses of the 43 with ice and gave one to Leah. She sat up in the chair. "She was Spanish?"

"She told me she was from Portugal. She also said she lived in Argentina and Uruguay, among other places. I didn't really ask too many questions."

"That's because you were too busy having regular sex. Haha."

"Mmm, and we started having sex right away, maybe the second time we met. She was very athletic. Anyway, I started going to her house, a brownstone, Brooklyn Heights. It was beautiful, must have cost a fortune. She had three floors but we only stayed on the second one, everything else was locked."

"That's weird."

"Well, I didn't care, we would have sex and then I would just stay over. She never had food, her fridge was only full of bottled water and oranges. One night she woke me up and told me she had to go, she had to meet someone, but I could stay the rest of the night if I wanted. And I did."

"And you investigated her drawers." Leah was nodding her head at me.

"As soon as she left. I was shaking, I had never seen such beautiful lingerie before. She never wore them for me. I then went through the closet and found a dress. I had on at least four different ones that night. She had such great taste and everything fit me, even her heels."

"Lucky you have had two girlfriends who wear a size nine. How many times did you do this?"

"Well I started going over more often, and every other time she would leave, run out. I wanted her to leave, I wanted to get into more of her dresses, stockings, anything. Once she was out the front door I was in her heels, drinking her liquor, reading her books, and glancing out the windows. The whole time we dated I had on every one of her outfits and tried on every one of her panties and pairs of high heels."

"So what was this perfect woman's name?"

"Carina, Carina with a C."

***

Every time Leah would take me shopping, she would then set up my closet, organize my girlie items, and then make me get hard and wait while I had my legs crossed in my lingerie. Wait and watch, she was enjoying herself. She told me that my crossdressing adventure was going to be so much fun for both of us. She was going to make ME the perfect girlfriend, Carina. I would be so much better and sexier than the other one.

I kept on reminding her I didn't want an adventure, just to be home together watching more movies and drinking cold beer or drinks, maybe in matching dresses. She would always laugh at me.

"Ha, you just wait until I flick that 'Girl Switch,' click, in one side and out the other." I would then walk her home, harder and hornier than ever, and still wearing silk panties or stockings or pantyhose under my clothes. Once at her door she would rub me until I came. I had three to four orgasms a day with her now, I was enjoying our sex life.

"God you are so easy, I can't wait until you are dressed up completely, you are going to combust."

Once home I would finally slip on an outfit. All my new perfect dresses, expensive stockings, and shiny heels. I just couldn't tell Leah, she didn't think I was ready. I had to wait until I met Nava, wait until I had on my makeup. But there was no way I was waiting, not with a closet full of beautiful clothes. I was adding more and more pictures to my collection, Carina with a C was having a fantastic feminine time already.

***

"Let's go sweetness honey, we are getting closer to hittin' that 'Girl Switch.'"

I was running around the apartment, I was beyond nervous. We were going to Nava's for a Make-Up Party. She had products for sale and she would do makeovers, I was going to be last. Part of me didn't want to go, the other part of me wanted to sleep the night before on Nava's doorstep. Leah wanted me to wear my lingerie under my clothes, she didn't want me fully dressed yet. It was the first time I wore a real bra with her, not just a teenage training one. I had silk scarfs stuffed in the cups, giving me a C. I was wearing a girl's coat, I didn't want anyone to notice my new breasts.

"Stop playing with your boobs, no one will even be looking at you. They are going to be looking at me, ha."

I wanted to wear a dress, at least that would explain the boobs, especially since my wardrobe was finally complete. I had the closet of a woman, I had the bedroom of a model with mirrors, pictures, even curtains, and everything matched. She told me having a woman's bedroom, home, will make it even easier to think of myself as a professional woman. She was being so thorough.

"Tonight when we come home you will be perfect, you will be in one of your new dresses with your new look. Makeup and hair, everything, this is the night you have been waiting for. You are completely hairless, perfect weight, even perfect hair. I am going to take so many pictures of the perfect girl, haha. Tonight you will be complete. Click."

I was leaving the apartment half a male and I would be leaving Nava's a female, I was worried.

"How are we getting home, I don't want anyone to see me wearing makeup." I was getting my shopping bag together, Leah picked out an outfit and heels I also had chocolates and some cake for the party. I was shaking, I couldn't find my phone.

"You better stop that, soon you are going to be mincing all over the city in your best dress and perfect lashes. Tonight is just the beginning."

***

The Uber was stressful, I could feel the driver's eyes on my stuffed bra, I couldn't keep the coat closed. I had a feeling he knew I was wearing something feminine, could feel something wasn't right. Leah told me it was because I wasn't complete, once the makeup was on, the hair all styled, I wouldn't be worried ever again. I wouldn't feel judged or nervous, I would just be another woman in New York City. One of four and a half million of them.

We reached Nava's apartment building, it was almost in the Bronx. It was beautiful, smelled like fresh paint. "Ah, come in, come in. let me get you a drink." We were in a penthouse apartment, I was still gripping my coat. I could tell the party was winding down, maybe five people were left, four beautifully made up.

Nava gave us punch, I could taste the rum, I was going to need it. Leah introduced us. "Nava, this is Carina."

"Ooh Carina, I have heard so much about you." She smiled, she was so beautiful, dark hair, tan skin, she had a slight accent like Leah and she was being so nice. She wasn't going to make fun of me for being a crossdresser. "Turn around, let me see that gorgeous hair." She then took off my rubber band, she pulled off my coat. "Okay let's feel." She ran her fingers through my blonde hair, the other five at the party were watching. Noone looked at my stuffed bra. They seemed happy for me, happy that I finally met Nava as they did. My life was going to change for the better just like theirs.

"Doesn't she have great hair, and that's her color." Leah started rustling in my hair too. She was calling me she and her.

"I would kill for color like that," A man walked over, they were beautiful, wearing a robe, they were only half of a woman like me. "I have to wear of wig, I am completely bald under this." We laughed, and they took my hand. "Tiffany."

"Hi, I'm Carina." It was the first time I introduced myself with that name. Leah was smiling at me, I was getting even closer to becoming a professional woman, and she was getting closer to flicking that switch.

***

It was only the three of us left, Nava had color swatches against my chest, she had color samples against my hair. I was sitting in an open robe, my lingerie showed off to the apartment. Leah holding a drink and watching, sitting on the floor in front of me, taking pictures.

"How do you two know each other?" I asked, I wanted the conversation off of my hair, my complexion.

Nava turned around and looked at Leah. Leah spoke, "We met at temple, well when I used to go."

"When we all used to go." Nava sprayed me with foundation, ran brushes over my cheeks, forehead, and chin. She looked at me. "Everyone thinks we are sisters. We have known each other for what, over ten years?"

"Mmm-mmm."

The two of them were older than me, almost three years older. They were both gorgeous, slightly dark complexion, brown eyes, brown hair, perfect cheekbones. They both came to the US from Israel when they were teenagers.

Nava started on my hair, then my eyes, liner, long lashes, mascara. She was putting more brushes and color on me, I wanted to watch and learn. "Leah tells me you have been dressing up for a very long time."

"Mmm. Over twenty years."

I took off my pantyhose, I had to tuck myself back in my panties, I was embarrassed but soon I would have white toenails. I then had long matching fingernails.

Nava held up my hand, she had long orange nails. "As time goes on you will feel naked without long nails, ha." She kissed my fingers, she made a face, She threw her long hair over her shoulders. I was liking her very much, she was making me so comfortable. She told me she had turned so many men into women, some even became women, and all had gained so much confidence. That is the most important thing, and I believed her. She pointed to her perfect eyebrows, "You have to be a woman here first, the rest will fall into place," She giggled, she tapped my nose. I hoped she gave me eyebrows just like hers.

She started working on my cheeks, then took a couple of rollers from my hair. She sprayed my face, my hair. I was done, my hands were shaking. I wanted to see. She leaned down and looked into my eyes. "Tell me, how do you feel?"