All Comments on 'Flight from the Harbour Ch. 02'

by Cosmicberry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
worldenderworldenderabout 1 year ago

I really love the direction you've taken with this, and how you've really made it your own! Lots of fun ideas, and having a more krinis-centric perspective on the narrative is super interesting. I really love the imagery used too. Definitely inspiring me to keep writing too haha :p keep up the good work! Burn out is very real (I know all too well), but hopefully you continue to have fun with it :)

CosmicberryCosmicberryabout 1 year agoAuthor

@worldender, ayy, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it and inspired by it! Yeah I really liked the idea of turning this into a story that twists the Krinis into the heroes. In any other story Herman would be the protagonist, but here he is as a sympathetic antagonist. Having a cute little Krinis friend in Spotto was also very fun to write, and touching on the Prince's existence in a world that largely revolves around the Queen adds a little bit of spice (albeit at the risk of putting me on a collision course with wherever you decide to take your story, but this is non-canon anyways lol)

And yeah, burnout is very real even for someone who has only written 2 stories so Chapter 3 might be a ways off still. But I'm still enjoying it and already have a good idea of where it will go. Thanks again for you support :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God this was such a fun installment I hope the trio gets to search for more lost souls and return them to heaven 🥵 amazing writing as always darling. -aurora

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for those 2 chapters.

Eager to see what's happening next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just found these two wonderful stories and now desperately crave more

CosmicberryCosmicberry11 months agoAuthor

Thank you all, that's very nice to hear! I've had a lot of irl stuff going on since this chapter, but lately I have once again been starting to feel like getting chapter 3 underway and I may soon have the opportunity to make some progress on it. But I have definitely not forgotten about it :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Checking every day for the new chapter. Krini is my new fetish :)

CosmicberryCosmicberry10 months agoAuthor

Oh wow! I appreciate the enthusiasm, but Chapter 3 has still got a ways to go! Admittedly, I have never been the fastest writer out there, so don't feel the need to fret about it each day. But I am pretty excited about the direction it is taking. I will come back here and update as it gets closer. I am glad though that you're enjoying these two chapters as much as I did writing them :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any updates for chapter 3 really miss your stories😊

CosmicberryCosmicberry6 months agoAuthor

Okay so I do apologise about the wait. A few months ago I was diagnosed with some chronic health issues and it's kinda dominating my whole life at the moment. I am trying my best to get it together, but i'll admit it has been...difficult to say the least. So yeahhh, again I do apologise, it's been kinda eating away at me that I haven't gotten this up and going by now, but I can't really make any big promises when life is so up in the air at the moment. Really appreciating your continued patience though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry hun 😢 please focus on you and getting better stories and fun like this are always fun but if it takes away from you getting better it can wait. Sending all the support and love ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

will there be new chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous