All Comments on 'Fling Maybe? Ch. 05'

by leeleeMarie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sad this has come to an end, but grateful for the HEA. Feel free to write an epilogue. Love to see her and her sister work out some things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally satisfying

Thank you for giving them the ending/beginning they absolutely deserve. Well done for writing this story. It makes life so much better knowing you can read a romance like this. Please continue writing. You make countless many happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epilogue!

Please give us a little taste of life with babies for Mo and Greg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Love your stories!!! You have real talent girlfriend!! Love how u get to the meat of the story with just enough back story to let readers know the character. Love the dialogue between characters,very real conversations. The sex scene's are not over done, and very intimate and real. U truly should look into publishing some books, if u have not done so already. U have been blessed with a gift, that some writers in Hollywood don't even have. Please continue to bless us with your wonderful stories.

MtbigskyMtbigskyover 6 years ago
Great story.

Loved the story and the characters,, Awesome and positive characters in a real setting and situation. Very nice,,,😊

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 6 years ago
Gregory and Monette O'Brien

The name alone gives me joy. I am so glad for the love they found after heart break, they both deserve it. Glad his family accepts her and especially glad her Dad accepts him. Forget her sister with her jealous heart, she will be okay.

Chapter 6 is needed so you can give us readers the joy in seeing the little family once the baby arrives.

5 stars!

jryanwest3rdjryanwest3rdover 5 years ago
Solid!

Beautiful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous