Flings With Brothers a Week Apart

Story Info
Two brothers, two separate experiences.
1.9k words
4.08
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All interactions were by and with people of at least 18 years of age.

I had a friend in high school, Ben, he was built well, an elite athlete in a specialized sport. We used to be flirty in one of the classes we had together. Taking pictures of him with his hands on my breasts, or me sticking my tongue out near his face, pretty tame stuff. During the second half of our senior year he invited me to his house to watch a game. I expected it to be a mixed thing with guys and girls there, but when I arrived there were no other women in sight. You could sense the energy in the room shift when I arrived. I suddenly had the attention of all 10-15 guys. I was used to a lot of male attention and really comfortable in that environment. I'm naturally flirtatious and enjoy the tease when I know a bunch of people are attracted to me.

I knew some of the guys already, most of them graduated the year before, the same year as his much more attractive older brother, Jesse. Ben introduced me to Jesse and I got chills. He was confident, but kind and had piercing brown eyes and an even better body. I assumed he was still dating the same girl I knew, so while I flirted with him, I didn't act upon my new crush.

When the game was over my friend told me they'd be getting in the hot tub. I didn't have a swimsuit with me, so he let me borrow a pair of shorts and I wore my bra. This was pretty commonplace when I'd be stuck at a house without a swimsuit. My bras were similar to bikini tops anyway. I could feel all the eyes on me, I was aware that every move I made would be seen which made me feel a little self conscious. Even though my body was in great shape, this was the first time most of the people were seeing so much of me. I think Ben could sense my nerves and though he was fairly shy, he started rubbing my leg under the water. I'd played "the nervous" game with some of my other friends in science class and feeling his hand on me in a similar way made me want more. My breathing got more strained and my chest began to tighten. He started playing with my waistband then moved his hand down so it was rubbing my pussy on the outside of the shorts. I was getting really turned on, I love being teased publicly and kept looking at the other guys to see who would notice.

We didn't last in the hot tub too long, pretty much everyone caught on and Ben got insecure having them all watching. I followed him to his room to change back into dry clothes, thinking that would be it. I didn't mind that he was still in the room and when I lowered the shorts I felt his hands on me again. He grabbed my body and pulled me down so I was on top of him in his bed. He kissed me aggressively and held my hips, forcing me to grind against him. One of his hands traced along my waist and found its way to my pussy. He moaned into my mouth as he dug his fingers inside of me. I was a little wet, but could have used a bit more warming up since we just came out of the hot tub. I could tell he hadn't done this much as it was hasty, ill-guided, and rough. He was much more into it than I was, but I knew all of the guys in the front room would know and that made me feel really hot. I wondered what they were saying about me, if any of them wanted to hook up with me too, etc.

I pretended to get off from his fingers and he grunted, his hips bucked, and he came in his shorts. I was a little embarrassed for him. While he was cleaning up I got dressed and hurried out of his room. Before leaving I popped in the room where everyone else was gathered and said goodbye, hugging everyone. When Jesse hugged me goodbye he whispered something about how I should have hooked up with him instead. He wasn't wrong.

When I got home I saw I had a friend request from Jesse. We exchanged a few flirty messages and I knew I had to figure out a plan to meet up with him. Luckily for me one of my best friend's parents were going out of town that weekend and she was house sitting for a neighbor at the same time. It was the perfect chance for us to throw a party. As soon as the plan was locked down I invited Jesse, not expecting, but hoping he would show up.

When the weekend arrived my friends Lauren, Amanda and I had everything we needed to throw a decent party, food, drinks, music and two empty houses. Amanda didn't drink, but wanted to play bartender. Lauren and I had been scheming to hook up with the guys we'd been talking to. The first hour or so of the party I was busy playing co-host making sure everyone was taken care of and things weren't getting rowdy. Earlier in the day I gave Jesse my number since we couldn't just message on social media anymore. The house filled up with people quickly and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I was beginning to worry he wasn't going to show up and started scoping out alternatives, then he texted that he was on his way. I was stoked.

Jesse was pretty popular at our school and while my friend group was not, I was used to having online relationships with a lot of the guys in those circles. So when he entered the house a lot of people were surprised to see him. They didn't know which of us he was friends with. He brought a few other friends with him but was instantly at my side, flirting with me, wrapping his arm around me and touching my waist every chance he had. At one point we were making out in the corner of one of the bedrooms where a group of us had gathered. Amanda, one of my best friends who is really prudish, kept checking in on me to make sure I was consenting. I got tired of her pestering and knew a spot we could go to have more privacy, the master bedroom.

I grabbed Jesse's hand and led him down the hall to Lauren's parents' bedroom. It had an ensuite bathroom so as soon as I locked the bedroom door we had a bubble of privacy. He laid on the bed with his hands behind his head watching me strip down to my bra and thong before I pounced on top of him.

His hands eagerly grabbed at my body, he pulled my bra down and sucked on my tits. My whole body tensed as the anticipation of having his mouth on me had been building all week. His mouth felt so good on me, I could tell he was going to be a lot better than his younger brother. He was experienced, careful but I also felt his hunger for me. We made out while I thrusted my hips against his groin. I could feel his dick getting hard in his pants. His fingers slipped inside my panties and he started playing with me while I was grinding on him.

Soon our positioning became more of a nuisance and he pushed me off of him so he could take his pants off. I rubbed his cock through his boxers. It felt huge, I had to see it. I pulled his boxers down and out sprung the biggest cock I'd seen. It was at least 8" long and quite thick. I must have gasped because he chuckled and made a comment about it. My mouth was watering and I had an overwhelming desire to go down on him.

I could hear Amanda just outside the door, she started knocking on it asking "are you okay?" I yelled at her to leave us alone and reassured her that I was fine before I licked up the shaft of his cock. I saw a glimmer of precum begin to ooze out and lapped it up. His cock twitched in my hand and he placed a hand on the back of my head sinking his cock down my throat. It was a bit of a struggle at first, but with enough spit his cock slid down more easily. I took turns bobbing my head on his cock and stroking it with my hand.

He then pulled one of my legs over his head so my pussy was directly over his face. Now we could go down on each other at the same time. He pulled my panties to the side again, licking along my slit. I wanted more, my clit was throbbing and I wanted to feel his whole face on me. I stood up, making a show of taking my panties off, then rested my knees on either side of his head. With full access to my pussy, I felt his tongue lightly at first, then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on his mouth. I moaned and his cock found its way back down my throat. Sucking more rapidly as he ate my pussy, I could feel the blood rushing through him. His mouth continued ravaging me externally while he slipped a finger, then two inside of me. His fingers worked my pussy, getting me wetter and wetter.

I moaned on his cock, feeling closer to orgasm the further down my throat it was. His hips were bucking, forcing me to take it as deep as possible while I felt his fingers fluttering inside of me and his tongue on my clit. I felt so out of control and my body started convulsing and he moaned while my pussy clenched tight around his fingers. I could feel my cum pouring out of me toward my clit and he used his tongue along with his lips to drink it up as he yelled out that he was going to cum. I felt the first spurt of cum hit my tongue. His cock pulsed in my hand and mouth as he coated my throat.

This was before I started swallowing cum, but I already had an infatuation with it. I liked showing how much I enjoyed it, so I turned to him, once again straddling his hips and showed him my cum-filled mouth then dribbled it down into my chest rubbing it into my skin. He was the first person I hooked up with who called me a slut and it made me feel so accomplished. I talked about my libido a lot and my friends knew I was really sexually open, but it was rare that I found opportunities to indulge.

Jesse slept in the bed with me, his cock pushed up against my ass and his hand on my waist, but left pretty early in the morning. The next day when my friend's parents came home they found some loose change he had dropped in their bed.

Ben never spoke to me again, but it was worth it.