All Comments on 'Fluff and Blood Pt. 01'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome back! What an interesting and intriguing start. Looking forward to more.

PS: So glad you published Hematoma. It’s excellent and I’m thrilled to have my own copy.

AsbelAsbelabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi. If any of you have read my works previously, just wanted you all to know that I am not letting go of Idolatria - I just needed a break this year and hit a wall. This is a project I was working on on the side.

I also spent a LOT of time this year on the release of my first book - Hematoma was removed from the site in 2019 because I got a book deal. It is now published (and heavily edited) under the name "Matteo Polk" through Cleis Press.

Thank you.

taugertaugerabout 3 years ago

A very fun and enticing start to the story.

Very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Very happy I picked up my copy of Haematoma late last year, and very much appreciating the AU for this.

Keep up the fantastic work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So glad to see your name

The first title I scan for among new stories is Idolatria, and I was starting to think something dreadful had happened. SO glad to see your name, and happy to know you were busy with other projects. Will continue to wait sort-of-patiently for new installments of my favorite story on this site.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago
fienin' for the next update

I'm enthralled and fangirling so much! I'm a London stan and I can't wait to read more about him and Cade!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really like where this is going. Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aw is this story dead?

latinsymbole3latinsymbole3about 1 year ago

So good! Fingers crossed for a chapter 2!

aclassyladyaclassylady10 months ago

Such a good start to this story...I would like to read more.

JackieDameJackieDame2 months ago

I definitely hope that there will be more to this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...