Fluid Cycle

Story Info
Getting each other off in the pub never felt so easy.
1.9k words
4.38
5.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sit beside me at a table in the crowded pub, telling me in vivid detail about your latest sexual exploits, just loud enough for me and no one else to hear. How you came up behind the young handyman that was repairing a broken window while he was in the bathroom taking a piss. You walked into the bathroom just as his urine had started to flow, reached around him and took his cock in your hands, aiming him, badly at first, splashing piss on the seat and floor, but getting the hang of it by the end.

You put your hand on my thigh beneath the table and lean close as you explain how you turned him around after he had finished pissing and spat your saliva onto the end of his stiffening prick. Your hand moves onto the hardness in my pants as you describe taking him in your mouth, coaxing him to rock hardness. Tracing a line down his shaft with the tip of your tongue. Taking his balls gently into your mouth as you grip him with one hand, pulling back his foreskin. The end of his cock glistening with pre-cum.

"I don't have any underpants on," I inform you, as you move your hand rhythmically over the ridge in my trousers. You pause a moment, glancing around the busy room before reaching up and undoing my zipper. You slide your hand inside and grasp my shaft, hot and hard. "Oh fuck, I want that in my mouth," you say. "Maybe later," I say. "Right now you're going to wank me slowly until I cum into your hand, and then you're going to lick it up."

Without a word, you begin moving your hand slowly beneath the table in the crowded and noisy room. I turn my body and lean over the table a little so no one can actually see the action. "Tell me more about this guy," I say and you continue the story.

You describe how your full lips enveloped the head of his cock. How you slowly took his entire length into the back of your throat. How he grabbed the sides of your head to firmly thrust his last few centimetres into you. It was at that exact moment that your husband arrived home. You had timed it to perfection. He walked into the bathroom and when he saw you, his mouth fell open and he dropped his bag to the floor.

"Get on the floor and eat me," you instruct him.

I can feel myself begin the slow build towards climax as you explain how your husband came over behind you, as you deep-throated the handyman. You raised yourself slightly in your kneeling position and opened your legs up so your husband, who was lying on his back on the floor, could slide his head under your ass towards your dripping wet pussy. You described how he lapped at your cunt while you brought your young man towards orgasm.

Meanwhile, under the pub table, your hand quickens on my cock, and I can feel myself getting close. You describe how you came hard when the young guy withdrew his cock from your throat and sent his hot jizzum shooting across your face. At that very moment, I begin to spurt my own cum into your hand, which is cupped over the head of my prick.

When I'm spent, you slowly bring your hand out from under the table, semen dripping from your knuckles, raise it to your mouth and begin to lick my warm syrupy goodness.

"Your turn," you say when you're done, and lean back in your seat and take a drink from your wine glass, legs opening almost imperceptibly. The skirt you're wearing is knee-length and loose. "I'm not wearing panties either."

I pull my chair in a little closer so I can reach you and create a screen from prying eyes. You sit forward too and shuffle towards me. Placing a hand on your knee, I begin my story. This one was from the archives, but I think about it frequently and it still makes me hard. I'm pretty sure you'll like it.

I'm on the bus with my girlfriend, heading back to her house in the Canberra suburbs. We're only 18. She lives with her parents, and neither of us drives. Canberra is a pain to get around by bus. The public transport system is crappy. Hardly any services, and they wander all over the place. But this journey is a bit more interesting than most.

We're in the back row. The bus is pretty empty. There's a guy about three rows in front, and a few more people dotted around. We're making out a bit. She's wearing a short wrap-around skirt and a tight tank top... no panties. Things are getting pretty hot, and we're getting each other worked up. I'm running my hand up and down her thighs, touching her pussy, slipping my fingers inside her as she moans. She's very wet and very keen, and I'm practically bursting out of my pants.

In the pub I move my hand up your inner thigh. When I reach your pussy I'm unsurprised to find you extremely wet. I begin to massage your clit with my thumb as the story continues.

The bus rumbles on through drab streets. She's rubbing my cock through my pants as I work her with my fingers, but she really wants to feel my flesh in her hand, and I want that too very badly. I pop my top button and she undoes the zipper, then reaches into my underpants to wrap her fingers around my rock-hard shaft. She puts her hand up her skirt and dips her fingers into her wetness. With a glistening hand, she rubs her juices all over my cock. We're both so ready.

Back in the pub, you've now closed your eyes as you listen to me and concentrate on what I'm doing with my hands. I now have my first two fingers inside you up to the knuckle, with the thumb of my other hand working your clit. You're squeezing your thighs on my hand and I can tell your orgasm is building.

Back on the bus, my girlfriend casually moves to sit on my lap, facing towards the front of the bus. Her skirt is riding up at the back and she raises herself onto my cock and sits down to take me all the way inside. She's super tight and wet. She grinds on my cock as the bus bounces along the road using the suspension to assist the action. I cum just before our stop. It feels like I've pumped at least half a litre of jiz into her. We adjust our clothes just in time and have to run down the aisle to get off the bus before the door closes, cum dripping on the floor. The guy three rows in front gives us a thumbs-up as we go past him. She still has my cum running down her thighs when we get to her parents' front door.

You're shuddering silently under my intense finger-work beneath the pub table and I can feel your warm juices flooding over my knuckles. When your spasms have passed I withdraw my hand and bring it up to my mouth, tasting your sweetness.

"And now, I most certainly need to fuck you in the Uber on the way home," I say. "I'll send you back to your husband full of my cum and I do hope you'll make him lap it up." A glint flashes in your eye. I know you so well.

The Uber ride takes all of 15 minutes to your place. We'll be heading to mine next, but we're already making out as the driver pulls away from the kerb. He re-positions his mirror immediately to watch us. This must not be unheard of in his line of work.

I move into the seat in the middle to give him the best view and put on the seatbelt to stop the beeper from distracting everyone. I pull my pants and underpants down to my ankles and then you move to straddle me so we're face to face. I unbutton your blouse fully and pull it off you. Meanwhile you have both hands on my shaft making sure I'm as hard as can be. I reach around you to undo the clasp on your bra and free your succulent breasts. You wriggle free and I toss the garment on the seat to the side.

The driver is barely looking at the road at all now but I'm too caught up in lust to care. I spend the next few minutes enjoying your breasts, sucking and squeezing your nipples as the bumpy road makes them bounce and jiggle.

We don't have long so you lift yourself up, grab my cock and slide yourself on. I grab your ass as you start moving rhythmically.

I hardly notice as the driver pulls into the kerbside but then I see his hands reach around from behind you and start squeezing your breasts firmly, pinching your rock-hard nipples and you move against me. You moan loudly as he does this clearly enjoying the extra attention so I just go with it. I squeeze your arse as we fuck with the Uber driver massaging your tits from behind. Your arousal taken up a notch, your orgasm soon arrives, and with considerable force. Mine is hot on its heels and I put my head back and unload for the second time that evening, this time inside you.

The Uber driver hasn't said a single word in all of this. I think he's trying not to draw too much attention in case we're upset with his intervention. Now that the fun's over in the back seat he returns to his position and pulls away again. I notice his pants are open at the front and his hard-on is poking out. He's driving with one hand on the wheel, the other stroking his cock.

"Poor guy needs to get off," I say.

"Oh dear," you giggle. You lift yourself off me, turn around and sit back down on my lap. My cum is oozing out of you and onto my legs as you reach your hand around to the driver's lap, taking his cock in your hand and swatting his away.

"Both hands on the wheel sir," you tell him. He complies with a look of shock and gawping stupidity on his face. This guy can't believe his luck tonight. So off he drives, you stroking his shaft and him moaning quietly. Three minutes later we're pulling up at your house and our driver is spurting gouts of semen onto your hand and all over himself, grunting in an animalistic way.

You turn around with a grin. "Hubby can have two loads tonight," you hold up your dripping hand. "I'll let you know how I go." You kiss me with an electric tongue before exiting the vehicle and walking up your driveway. As the driver pulls away once again to take me to my place, I turn to see your husband open the front door. A shocked look crosses his face but a moment later, I see him licking your hand. Just before I lose the line of sight he drops to his knees right there in the doorway as you lift your skirt for him.

You are something else, you know that?