Flying Has Never Been More Exciting

Story Info
“Nervous” female flier enjoys distraction during takeoff.
1k words
4.47
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat down in the middle seat of three between an attractive middle-aged lady and a good-looking man of a similar age. He greeted them both separately but only got a response from the lady sitting by the window. The smile was friendly but did not change the lady's worried look. He started a meaningless conversation with her just to be friendly. It was soon clear that she was very agitated and she admitted that she hated flying and in particular the takeoff and landings.

"Gilly can I be of any comfort to you as we takeoff. I can talk to you to distract you or if it would help I can hold you hand."

"Someone did hold may hand on a previous flight and it did help. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No problem it would be a pleasure. Now belt yourself in. You look cold would you like a blanket over your lap as your dress will not keep your legs warm?"

"You are so nice looking after me. I feel a bit better already. I have found distraction while taking off and landing has helped in the past."

They settled down still chatting about very little of importance. The man on his other side appeared to be asleep already. She took hold of his hand and held it tightly as they spoke. By the time the plane was at the end of the runway her grip had increased and she had pulled his hand under the blanket. She lent her head so that it was as close to his as the seat allowed. As the plane's engines started to roar she pulled hard on his hand and wedged his and hers firmly between her legs.

In his shock his first reaction was to pull away, but he knew this could panic her a bit. It took a couple of seconds before he realized that his hand was actually cupping her pussy through her panties. They were very warm and if he was not mistaken a little damp. It was him that now had a bit of panic.

"Oh that is so, so comforting. Thank you so much for helping me. You are doing the most wonderful job at distracting me."

With this she shifted her weight and her hand so that his palm was firmly against the top of her pussy and his fingers reached the very bottom of her pussy. For a couple of seconds instinct took over and he found himself pushing his palm against where he thought her clit was and his fingers found an edge of her panties. His one finger slid a little way into her very wet pussy.

Now panic did set in and he went to remove his hand. As quick as a flash his hand was clamped into position by her returning hand. By this time the plane was just lifting off. What should he do? What was the right thing to do? What did he want to do?

"Oh that felt so wonderful please don't stop. Oh no we are taking off please help."

What he wanted took over and he decided he would resume playing with her excited pussy for as long as she wanted. Her panties had moved to one side and were not covering any part that his hand was. He shifted so he could put two fingers as far as possible into the now sopping pussy. He could only reach in a couple of inches while his palm stayed in contact with her clit.

There was now no mistaking where her clit was and her pushing up against his hand made it even clearer. He wanted to push his fingers deep inside her but would have lost the contact with her clit. He therefore bent his fingers in an attempt to find the area that always drove his girlfriend wild.

Bingo he had obviously hit the spot. She tried desperately to control the moan but did little to hide it. Panic was in danger of setting in again as he had a quick look round to check whether anybody was watching. The man next to him was still looking like he was asleep and nobody else seemed interested. So quietly he thought he might be imagining it she said

"Fuck me Matt I am going to cum so hard. God you know what you are doing just don't you dare stop. Here it comes I cannot stop it."

She contracted her pussy in time to her short but strong thrusts up onto his hand and fingers. He was stunned as she went on and on thrusting and squeezing for what seemed like minutes.

"You are such a darling for doing that for me. That was by far the best orgasm I have ever had without a cock up my pussy, or up my ass. Look we are above the clouds, that was the best takeoff ever."

She held his arm still in place for half an hour before saying that she wanted to lay down for a bit. Moving the armrest she lay down with her head in his lap. When he put the blanket over her she shifted it so it covered her head. The surprises kept coming as she managed to extract the head of his prick from his trousers. Only a couple of inches of his prick were accessible but she worked it with her tongue and mouth until it exploded into her mouth.

"This flying is getting more and more fun every time. Thank you so much Matt."

It did not occur to Matt that she would need "distracting" again on landing. This time she managed to time her orgasm perfectly to coincide with the wheels of the plane hitting the runway.

"I do so hope that you are on our return fight in two weeks Matt."

Matt missed the "our" bit until the man next to him said

"I am not sure that even Matt could make the next flight as good as this one. That looked like it was the best distracting you have ever received."

"You are right darling. Now I want you to give me the best first night of holiday ever."