All Comments on 'Following Her Dream Ch. 13'

by Shadra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well done!

Great story! I was hoping for a happy ending, and maybe there will still be one, but I'm good if it ended right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Curious About One Thing

Concerning "It seems once a memory is forgotten, there's no chance of getting it back. Unfortunately that means that your memories are gone for good as well..." What memories are you talking about with Rachel? Just the ones Janet forced her to forget? Or did Violet do some other irreparable damage to Rachel as well?

I recall back when Rachel went to Violet to get her to help her remember the events that Violet insinuated that Rachel might not even remember her parents or events that happened making her question everything in her life. So did Violet actually do any of these things?

ShadraShadraabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Curious

Only the memories that she was told to forget by Janet. So, her memories of anything she and Janet did together that involved the device in some way.

Janet was indeed worried that Violet may have done something damaging unintentionally, but Violet's instructions to Rachel were basically just along the lines to love her above all else. Though I never explicitly explained it in the story.

Funny enough, this story was intended to be only three chapters, and my original plan WAS to have Rachel forget "everything." Then Janet would have decided to stay with Rachel, mostly out of guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dilemmas

Janet's arrogance won't let her destroy the fucking tablet, it seems. Even when she has been one of the victims. Now what? Never-ending love and happynes? Ms. Gilio and Janet become Rachel's slaves? Spiraling out of control again? A new player? Your readers await.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 5 years ago
too emotional

I liked the story, if not the outcome of this chapter. I our emails I know there is more to come, so I am hoping for something.....

I am so torn up inside, I feel like I am reading how my own loneliness is. My heart is breaking for Rachel & Janet.

WhasatWhasatabout 5 years ago
Great

Really enjoying the story so far! I have an idea what is coming next, but I hope this is not the end. I’ve had ups and downs through the tale so far but right now it is at a point where I’m excited that it has turned out as I had hoped. Sure it could end here, however it could also go on another 13 chapters more and never get old. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t want to check and see if there were any more chapters so if this is the end then I have to say that you write one hell of an emotional story. Your characters are written so well that I actually fall in love with some and would love to beat others with a baseball bat. The deeply emotional connection I find that I have with some characters is somewhat scary. I have been drawn into books, movies and stories of all sort but very few have made me feel as much as I have with these. No matter if it ends now or not, thank you for putting so much effort into creating something that I will pass along but also read multiple times in the future. The amount of time of creating, writing, editing, rewriting and the rest must have been immense but you should be incredibly proud of what you made as it ranks as one of the best I have read so thank you for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadra@Shadra
Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Shadra. I started writing mid-2018 because I wanted to contribute something to the erotic mind control community. I hope you like my stories! I love to hear from my fans, so please feel free to send me a message and tell me what you think of my work!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES