Following the Rules Pt. 06

Story Info
Arrogant young girl shocked to the extreme.
2.9k words
4.38
12.5k
9
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

Susan and Michael Smith sat in the bar of the hotel, sipping their drinks and watching the clock. They looked just like any other couple, like they had always looked in fact, but their lives were very different now than what they were just a couple of months or so ago. Their lives had been changed when the mysterious and devious man Ned had blackmailed Sue into becoming involved in an underground high class sex ring. Not for those who like to frolic around on mattresses in fancy dress, or wearing their mail order sexy lingerie while their husbands watch them have a ten minute fuck - but for those who want something a little more extreme.

Sue had been taken to grand houses, fucked with members of the landed gentry, had them thrash her arse with whips, canes and paddles. She had opened her mouth to take any bodily fluid and much more. And her husband now knew all the details. Incredibly, since Ned had suffered a major heart attack and would no longer be active in the group, Sue's husband, currently unemployed, had been offered a job - one that, if he was able to prove worthy, would be trained to replace Ned. People knowing the situation might ask why Sue, who had suffered much humiliation as one of the sex slaves hadn't taken the opportunity to get the hell out of the business. The simple answer was, she was making very useful amounts of money. Well, there was another reason too - she got a lot of sexual kicks from being used, abused and humiliated..

Since the pair had made the acquaintance of the wealthy female leader of the sex ring, Rita, they had risen in status. Mike's job was wide and varied. Officially, on paper and for tax purposes he was employed by the woman's property rental company, to collect rents and manage and maintain the many houses and apartments she owned. Her husband was a very successful property developer. All was above board and respectable. But behind the scenes Mike also collected the girls and brought them to the special parties, then took them home. As several of the tenants paid part of their rent by bending over and having their arses whipped and fucked, or taking wrinkled cocks of rich old men in their mouths, Mike was tasked with keeping track, making sure they kept their part of the bargain.

Now Ned's expertise was in being able to deal with the paying customers, providing the right girls - and indeed boys who kept the rich wives happy. More importantly, was able to find new girls and boys, replenish the workforce and bring in new blood, or rather new bodies, too pleasure the paying customers. These were the skills that Mike had to acquire and prove he could handle. Of course, the other important condition was, too make sure all 'employees', including himself - followed the rules. Otherwise, there were consequences. And the main one for those in 'management' was never divulge secrets or speak of what they saw.

Michael broke that rule but only in their home, when they talked amongst themselves.

'So are you okay in the job, finding your feet?' Sue asked the question.

'Yeah, pretty well. Though it takes some getting used to when I bring someone to a party and look through a door to find you bouncing on top of some guy with his cock up your arse and another pissing in your mouth. When I see you tied over a chair being whipped with red lines across your backside and angry welts, I have to fight the urge to go kick the shit out of the rich privileged gobshite who's doing it.'

'You get to fuck some of the tenants and give the girls a final shag when you take them home, not all bad then? Anyway, never forget what gives me pleasure - and makes us money

'True. The first time I was with the boss lady, amazed me.'

'In what way?'

I was told to go in her office. I sat their waiting on a couch, about twelve feet from her desk. She was talking to a young lad who I noticed kept looking down the front of her shirt which was unbuttoned more than it should have been. Suddenly he grabbed her tits and they kissed very passionately on the lips. He started playing with her breasts, very roughly, then pulling her shirt apart and biting and sucking her nipples.

He finished up with his head between her legs licking her cunt. She looked across at me and smirked, then said ; 'You wouldn't think I'm his mother, would you?'

'They were testing you,' Sue told him, 'Seeing what your reaction would be.'

'I got fucking hard, that's what my reaction was! Even harder when they broke off and went back to normal but she left her tits hanging out while she talked to me. Then I kept hearing him call her mum or mother as he did his little tasks.'

'If you kept quiet and not asked questions you would have passed. If you had made a noise about it and got your cock out you would have failed. When I was with them I watched her bend over and take his cock up her arse. Then when he took his cock from up her bum she helped him force it into my mouth and made me lick and suck it clean. I simply went along with it.'

'Fucking hell! You enjoyed that too?'

'Yes, I did actually?' his wife answered. 'The humiliation is a powerful turn-on for me. Licking her cunt did it for me as well. There's someone else who is going to be tested today.'

A man approached and gave them a room number, 'Please make your way up, immediately, Rita is waiting for you.'

The couple knocked on a door and entered a room. Inside was the woman who, to all intents and purposes was their boss. Sat next to her was her son, Peter.

'We have ourselves an unusual situation,' the woman told them. 'There is a young lady on her way who seems to think she can apply to work for our elite little group. I have to put her right in no uncertain terms, though in a way that doesn't cause her to run off and blab to everyone in sight, telling them all she knows - or more damaging, all she thinks she knows. I'm not sure how she heard about us but clearly someone hasn't been following the rules. However I do have an advantage over her which is going to prove very painful and shocking for her, both physically and emotionally.'

As Rita stopped speaking there was a knock on the door. Slowly rising the son answered and invited the caller in. A willowy brunette wearing a tight short dress walked through the door and with an air of arrogance sat down, wearing a superior look on her face.

'I'll get to the point, as I'm a busy woman,' said the new arrival. 'I'm willing to do some work for you if you agree to my terms.'

'Your terms?' smiled the boss lady, keeping her cool. 'And tell me - what sort of work are you referring to?'

'Oh, don't pussy foot around with me! I know all about the sexual services you provide to sad old men. I can make a lot of money for you as a sex worker. But I want a big cut of the proceeds.'

Being very patient and remaining calm Rita waited a minute before responding.

'Well?' The girl looked irritated and a little angry.

'Right,' Rita said, 'Let's see how good you are at sucking cock.'

Immediately the girl got up and walked over to the good looking younger male, Peter.

'Where are you going? I haven't said whose cock I want you suck, yet.'

The girl scowled at Mike. 'I'm not sucking his cock!'

'So you want to pick and choose which clients you service?'

'Of course I do. I'm not one of your run of the mill riff-raff low class whores. I can give you names of several prominent people I associate with.'

'Well, dearest - you've just totally fucked up your chances of ever working for me. You're prepared to reveal names of people you suppose are clients of mine. Clearly you are far too naive, arrogant, immature and fucking dumb to follow the rules. Divulging names would be breaking the most important rule of them all. Next big mistake would be thinking you can pick and choose and demand your own price. You see we don't work that way - we don't even do job interviews or auditions. Now before we let you go home you're going to tell us who you have been talking to.'

Flinging a pair restraints to Mike she instructed him to bend the girl over the coffee table and secure her to the legs. Needing the help of the youth the task was completed, leaving the girl bitterly complaining and making all manner of threats.

'Mike, I think you should fuck her.'

'No!' cried the now distraught girl, 'Okay, I approached this in the wrong manner. Let's start again.'

'We are, sweetheart, we are, this time we're doing it my way. Spank her backside, Mike.'

Sue watched her husband enjoy tugging up the girl's tight dress exposing her panties then hand slapping her backside. The man alternated his stinging blows, reddening each arse cheek.

'Try a finger up her anus - see how tight she is.'

Mike wet his finger by delving his hand into her pussy then finger fucked her arsehole. His wife smiled to her self, amused at his enthusiasm. Unfastening his trousers, Mike took his cock out, pulled the girl's panties to one side and rammed his penis up her vagina then began to fuck the sobbing girl as he spanked her posterior.

Rita watched with amusement. 'Now, after Mike's had his fill I'm going to let Peter, here, fuck you. But before that I'm going to ask the man in the next room to come and join us. He's a client of mine, one of those sad old men you mentioned. This guy likes to spank naughty girls then take them up the backside. If I tell him that in your opinion he's sad, I expect he'll really go to town on you. Peter, go and get him.'

While Mike satisfied his lust the elderly businessman who had entered the room took off his jacket and neatly laid it on a chair. Unfastening his cuffs he rolled up his shirt sleeves before taking the belt off his trousers. Folding it in half he flicked it in mid-air as though warming up. Watching the girl being fucked was visibly arousing him. Soon Mike gave a loud groan and shot his sperm into the girl. Walking round to her front he wiped his seeping cock across her face.

'Please,' the girl pleaded, 'No more!'

'Ask the sad old man not to hurt or humiliate you too much!'

'I'm sorry, ' said the girl.

By way of an answer the man behind rapidly brought the belt hard across her backside, causing her to jerk and suck in a deep breath. The old man pulled down her panties, bent forward and kissed her brown hole before licking her sopping cunt. Now Rita was aroused and hitched up her skirt, spreading her thighs, stroking her slit. She wasn't wearing knickers. Every couple of seconds the belt was brought hard and sharp across the girl's buttocks making it tighten then relax as it automatically recoiled opening up her tight wrinkled hole. The old man licked his lips and thrashed her again. Randomly he failed to hit her, taking great delight watching how, by reflex action, her bottom still tightened and relaxed making her anus open and wink.

Though the girl cried out she was getting used to the pain, but the old man knew if he lashed her gently a few times then surprised her with a brisk hard swipe her whole body would try and lift up from the floor. For a long time the man thrashed the girl then he looked across at Rita, signalling he wanted to move on to the next stage and fuck the young girl, who was no longer so sure of herself. Both Rita and the old man knew something no one else in the room was aware of, even her son, Peter.

The old man, slowly walked round the captive girl until he came into her field of view. She uttered a shocked and anguished cry.

'No, no, no! Oh my God! No! Grandad! It can't be! Please, no!

Granddad started to unfasten his trousers and his erect but old penis came into view. He discarded his pants and his underwear followed. Naked from the waist down he stood before his crying screaming grand-daughter, lewdly tugging his foreskin.

'I'm going to tell mother you've sexually abused me!'

Rita interceded. 'You'll be able to soon - she's on her way here with your grandmother.'

For the first time the old man spoke. 'You've always thought you were the rebel! Well me and your granny are the fucking rebels. This sad old wrinkled but hard thick cock that used to fuck your mother is now going to stretch your arsehole and bring tears to your eyes. Your mother grew to like it - as we might demonstrate when she gets here!'

As he began to slowly move out of sight, his granddaughter began to scream and plead with him, beg him, not to violate her. Her pleading fell on deaf ears. She felt fear as his fingers touched her back end and applied cold grease to her bum hole. The senior man's old, but still hard and powerful penis gradually pressed against her brown hole working it's way up her young arse taking away her strength to yell for mercy. Like a piston the stiff weapon plunged up inside her colon. Grand-daddy's hands unzipped the back of her dress then, unclasping her bra came round her front to bare her breasts and maul her tits.

The grand-daughter stopped struggling and surrendered, sobbing. Now, the other occupants in the room watched as they played, legs open wide, stimulating their sex organs.

And that was the sight that greeted the girl's mother and granny when they arrived a few minutes later. They showed no sign of shock whatsoever, rather, they made it apparent that the sight aroused their libidos.

Granny was the first to move, standing by the girls' head and bending to cradle her head and kiss her tear soaked cheeks and lips.

'You'll get used it and learn to enjoy having Grandad and me watch you. We can invite you to our little parties and introduce you to our friends.'

Surprising all in the room, Granny then stood up straight and lifted her skirt high. Holding her grand daughters head she pressed her crotch into the girl's face, her cunt slit over her lips.

'Lick Granny's vagina, there's a good girl.'

When she didn't respond Grandpa gave her an almighty slap and rammed his cock even harder into her arse. It was best to obey. Grandma fucked her face while Grandpa fucked her arsehole. Mother watched with her hand inside her panties, though kept firing admiring glances at young Peter. Urged on silently by his mother Rita, the boy joined the excited and aroused woman who lost no time in getting inside the boy's pants; she dropped between his legs and took his cock in her mouth sucking hard.

Granny half turned her head. 'Rita, as your employee isn't particularly busy, I could make use of him.'

Mike looked startled and wasn't sure if he should respond. The older woman was ageing quite well and Mike was certainly turned on. It took a couple of words from Susan to make him spring into action. Rita gave an agreeable smile and nod. Jerking down the woman's knickers he pressed his cock against the woman's crack.

'Get the lubricant and take me up the backside! Then after you cum you make this naughty girl who's tonguing my snatch, lick and suck your cock clean!'

Mike was already on the verge of cumming prematurely - he was so turned on. Sue, was happy for once to just sit and enjoy, masturbating. Rita had other ideas.

'I like to see my customers being fully satisfied. Now I can relax and have some pleasure too. Come and kneel between my legs, Susan!'

Rita opened her thighs wider and draped her legs over the adjacent chair arms, pushing her bottom to the edge of her seat. Sue wasn't going to argue. She obeyed, licking out Rita's cunt and running her tongue along her arse crack.

The once arrogant young granddaughter half opened her eyes managed to catch little glimpses of what was going on when Granny moved, wanting to play awhile with Mike's weapon. Grandpa kept stopping, not wanting to climax, instead fingering his granddaughters pussy. It felt quite nice - she was beginning to enjoy the sexual stimulation. Granny was right, she was getting used to it. The girl caught Rita's gaze and they locked on to each other.

'What's your name girl?' Rita asked.

'Zoe,' she answered.

'You're beginning to look as though you're starting to enjoy it! Is your Grandpa rubbing in just the right spot?'

Zoe, very timidly, nodded her head. 'Yes!'

'You are starting to realise the potential this has for giving you much pleasure. Am I right? Follow in the footsteps of your grandparents and mother - let them guide you.

'Yesssssss!'

'What's the most important and essential instruction you always need to make sure you obey?'

'Always make sure I'm following the rules.'

'Correct! The rules I make!'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers