Font of Fertility Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it is," I said, taking her hand in mine and kissing her fingers. "Do you want to talk at all before, or say everything then?" I asked.

"Then," she said. "I'm still... deciding on some things. But this helped a lot."

"OK," I said. "Tomorrow. Big talk."

"OK," she smiled. "Now, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you need to get out of my bed, Jerry."

"Fiiiine," I groaned and teased, rolling to my feet. "Fine."

She met me with a kiss, licking my top lip playfully. "I don't have time for any more," she told me. "So anything that happens after this is just you getting blue balls until you get time with one of your other girlfriends."

I laughed and spent the next five minutes playing grabass with her until she was finally ushering me out the door of her apartment. It was only as I was getting back in the car - my mother's, since I still needed to figure out how to explain Victorious's presence to my parents - that I realized Angie had said 'one of your other girlfriends.' Which had heavy implications.

My big grin hadn't gone away by the time I got home, which immediately made my Mom suspicious when Stacey and I were called into the living room.

"He was with his friends," Stacey sighed and made a show of rolling her eyes while covering for me. "He actually bailed on plans we had to work out with Lindsey and Lauren."

That got me a reverse-talking to about needing to not prioritize my friends over the girls, which left Stacey stifling her giggles behind a nearly-cracking poker face as my Mother unintenionally browbeat me for not spending enough time with my three secret harem members who had organized me not spending the morning with them so that I could spend time fucking someone else.

It was ridiculous, really.

We finally got to the point of our summons to the living room and were informed that my parents had been invited to a fancy New Year's party at one of the big hotels in town so Stacey and I would be spending New Year's alone.

"You can invite over a couple of friends," my Dad said. "Lindsey and Lauren are obviously welcome. Plus one or two more. No parties, alright?"

"Have we ever thrown a party before?" Stacey pointed out.

"No, you haven't," Mom said. "Which we appreciate. You two are almost old enough to not even live here anymore though, so we're just covering our bases."

"Don't worry," I said with a little smirk. "I'll make sure Stacey doesn't do anything wild."

"And I'll make sure Jerry doesn't do anything stupid," Stacey said and stuck out her tongue at me teasingly. The whole exchange left my parents laughing and smiling, appreciating the sibling-like relationship we'd always had since they took Stacey in. Our relationship being strong had always been one of their big worries and priorities - it almost made me feel guilty about what we had become.

They left soon after, planning to book into the hotel early and really make the most of the day. Almost as soon as their car had made the turn off of our street, Lindsey and Lauren were pulling into the driveway.

"We're throwing a party," the girls said together, grinning. "Suprise!"

"Oh, God," I said and sighed. "What are we getting into?"

This was what the three of them had been planning over the past week in between all the other shit that had been going on. Stacey and Lauren had been organizing invites and logistics, and now they had a shopping list that needed to be executed and a To Do list to make the house 'Party Safe.' It was like Kid Safeing a house, apparently, but to an even larger degree. Lindsey's insight into the things that could go wrong at a party was... eye-opening.

I was set to work for a couple of hours, cleaning and moving around furniture and generally putting away anything breakable or valuable. We did the entire house, as apparently there would be enough people that the basement would get used. And the bedrooms.

"It'll be fine," Lauren assured me. "Only we are going to have access to your parent's room, I promise."

Once most of the prep was done, Lauren and Stacey went on a run to the necessary stores for snacks and drinks, while Lindsey went and grabbed a binder from her car and sat me down at the kitchen table.

"So, I had a different job than planning the party," she said. Lindsey was wearing a cute sweater that hugged her curves and a knee-length pleated kilt that she'd been teasing me with by lifting it up as we'd been cleaning, flashing me looks at her thong 'covered' bum. "The way we figure it, there's going to be sex at this party. You're going to be having sex, but there's going to be other sex as well. It happens. And I was thinking that that is a lot of potential sexual energy being generated and lost to the ether. So I've been working on this."

She opened her binder and started flipping through the grided pages of her notes. It was organized chaos, full of diagrams and printed-out notes from articles and books, but also her own scribbled thoughts and weird drawings.

"I know you were frustrated that all those magic books were gone from the library, and I can't wait to start collecting more with you," Lindsey said. "But for now, I've done my best to create a new magical rune for you that should help focus and pull in sexual energy for you during the party."

I blinked, looking a little slack-jawed at her. "Linds, that's-"

"It's based on the whole premise that magic functions the way you philosophically believe it does," Lindsey said, pushing forward. "The more I've asked you about it, the more I've realized that magic is this sort of counter-reality influence. It's like if the world is Consciousness, then magic is the Unconscious mind, ungovernable except when we try to impose a structure onto it. So I went looking for ways that people do that, and I still have plenty of leads to pull on, but this is what I came up with."

She pulled a paper out of the notes. It was a full-page drawing and super complicated, with flowing circular lines crossing and re-crossing each other.

"This one is based on the runes from the door of the Sanctum and the principles of sacred geometry, which is both a kind of hoodoo 'crystal girls' thing, a conspiracy thing, and an ancient cultures thing," she continued. "Basically it starts with a Fibonacci sequence spiral, which represents the rune connecting the real world to you spiritually. Then overlain on it is a Flower of Life, which is seven overlapping circles that create a flower shape in the overlapping ven diagram bits. The flower of life is supposed to be a sign of protection, which I need to look into more because it might be useful, but it also represents creation and interconnection. Which, I mean, we're talking about sex magic here so creation and interconnection are in the wheelhouse, so the flower of life along the Fibonacci spiral represents sexual energy within the space flowing to you. Handy bonus, each of the seven circles of the flower also represents 'oneness', reinforcing the coupling nature of the sexual act within the rune. And we're going to put this rune around the property in... this order." She pulled out another sheet, which was a Google Earth printout of the house and property over which she'd done calculations and drawn a sort of star of David pattern. "Triangles have specific symbolism as well. When they are pointed up," she traced one part of the star, "they represent mind, body and soul and a raising consciousness. Pointed downwards represents feminine energy and reproduction, and some people say a 'womb space' which obviously relates with your magic. So put together like this we're turning the property into a 'womb space' in terms of sexual energies while directing them to your higher consciousness."

"Lindsey, this is-"

"I know, I know," she sighed. "It's all really flimsy. But it's somewhere to start. If I had more time and the proper information resources, I promise I'd be able to work out something more grounded than this-"

I kissed her to shut her up.

"This is amazing, Linds," I said, taking her hands in mine and kneeling next to her as I pressed my forehead to hers. "You are absolutely, utterly amazing."

She beamed, and her eyes welled up and she cried happy tears as I hugged her. "I was worried you would think it was stupid," she said as she wiped her cheeks.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. "Lindsey, even if this doesn't work, I think you're a fucking genius."

"You could have figured this out," she said. "I just had more time on my hands than you with everything going on."

I kissed her again, hard but holding her softly by the cheeks and wiping her tears away with my thumbs. "Stop downplaying it," I told her. "I love you, you're amazing, and I won't hear anything else."

That grin didn't leave her. I practised drawing the makeshift rune a couple dozen times, and then we went outside armed with a heavy-duty permanent marker and Lindsey used her phone to lead us to six specific points using GPS. Some of the spots - along the fence line and on the driveway, were easy to handle. I focused my will and the concept of the rune in my head and let a bit of magic flow through my arm and the marker as I drew them in order, keeping them in my mind and connecting them the way Lindsey had described. It was the ones out in the middle of the lawn that were harder to deal with, but Linds had come up with an idea for that as well - she had wide, thin wedges of wood that I drew the runes on and then planted into the ground, pushing them deep so no one was likely to see them, let alone step on or pull them out.

I had to redo two of the runes when I fucked them up because of the weird angle, but in the end I was able to hold all six positions in my mind and felt them snap into place, a soft connection lighting up in my mind's eye that wavered and then stabilised.

"It worked," I said, turning to Lindsey and hugging her. "Well, I think it did. I can feel the connection between them."

"Really? It did?" she asked, her eyebrows raising. "I thought maybe I'd just gone down a rabbit hole blind and might need to break out the tin hat."

I kissed her hard right there in the backyard, not caring if any of the neighbours saw us. "You are fucking amazing," I said.

She bit her lower lip, her grin massive, and kissed the tip of my nose. I pulled her inside and when Lauren and Stacey got back they found us with Lindsey's thighs pressed to my ears as I lapped hungrily at her delicious cunt, driving my tongue into her and fishing for her third orgasm in a row.

I was hard, but the girls all urged me that we needed to get the rest of the preparations done and that there would be enough sex later on. Of course, the fact that I was sporting a bulge in my pants meant all three of them took great pleasure in teasing me even harder than earlier. It was around six o'clock, and we were just finishing a dinner of delivery pizza with the entire house prepped and ready to go, when Lindsey told me her plan for that night.

"I'm going to go spend New Year's with Annalise and Maya," she said. "It's not because I don't want to be here with you, baby. But I just... I don't think being at a party like this, with people I know from high school, would be good for me right now. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is," I said, pulling her into my arms. "I'm sorry this is how it is, and I'm going to miss you, but I understand. I'm sure Annalise and Maya will be happy to spend time with you."

"I hope so," she smiled. "I'm going to go change at home and then head over there. Happy early New Year."

"Happy early New Year," I said and kissed her soft and sweet as I held her by the waist. When it was over she was grinning happily, and I teased her a little by sliding my hands down and back to her ass. "You sure you don't have time for more than a New Year's kiss?"

She laughed, leaning into me a bit more. "I do, but you don't," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She means the first part of your surprise is supposed to be here any minute," Lauren said. She'd been smiling happily from across the living room as I'd been saying goodbye to Linds.

I raised an eyebrow and Lindsey laughed again and kissed my cheek. "Have fun, babes," she said, then went to give Lauren and Stacey early New Year's kisses as well and say goodbye.

She was backing her car out of the driveway when another car pulled up on the street in front of the house. I watched from the front window as Lindsey pulled away, and a girl got out of the new car and came up the drive.

"Remember what you promised, Jerry," Lauren said, coming to stand next to me.

"That's Tala," I said, recognizing the pretty girl. "You mentioned her a few days ago. Does she know you're planning that I'll have sex with her?"

"Oh, she knows," Lauren grinned. "You might have missed it, but Tala was one of the girls who caught us fucking in the changeroom at school. Things moved quickly when I reached out - and no, she isn't the mage girl from the article as far as I can tell. But there is another secret." The doorbell rang, and Lauren hooked my arm with hers as she pulled me over towards it. "Tala is a virgin and she wants you to take her virginity."

"Wait, wha-?"

"Tala, hey!" Lauren said, opening the door. "Come on in."

"Hi!" she said, stepping inside. I offered to help her with her coat and she smiled happily up at me as she met my eyes, and right there I knew what Lauren said had to be true. I could see the nervous energy in her combined with slight determination and desire. All I could do was help her out of her jacket and hang it up on the hooks near the front door that we had cleared of the family coats to make more space during the party.

Tala was wearing a thin knit sweater that hugged her lithe, graceful body with some sort of tank top on underneath and a pair of stretchy black tights. I got a quick look at her nice bum as she bent over to unzip her winter boots, and Lauren winked at me as she caught me doing it.

"So, obviously you're here earlier than everyone else like we talked about," Lauren said. "Are you still good with everything?"

"Yes! Absolutely," Tala said, stepping forward and hugging Lauren quick and firm. She was shorter than Lauren, though not by so much that she seemed tiny or anything. Her hair was darker than I remembered from earlier in the month, now a silky dark chocolate sort of colour that made her seem a little paler but really made her complexion pop. "As long as you two are?"

"Oh, I definitely am," Lauren chuckled. "But I only just told Jerry as you were walking up so he's a little stunned and tongue-tied still."

"Hi, Tala," I said.

"Hey," she said, giving me a look up and down, and then she stepped up and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "That OK?" she asked. She had a little sparkle in her eye, but those nerves were there. She was a very pretty girl with a bit of a button nose and thinner lips that curled when she smiled.

"It is," I said.

"Oh, God, kiss her for real," Lauren scoffed playfully.

I shot her a 'Fine, I will' sort of look and then took Tala in my hands and really kissed her. Tala made a little 'mph!' sound, but quickly found the rhythm and began working her lips and jaw with the kiss. I teased her lips with my tongue, and she accepted, and then teased her own tongue back towards me.

And that's when I realized Tala might not have ever even kissed someone before.

I wrapped my arms around her a little tighter, hugging her to me as the kiss continued, and she wrapped her arms up around the back of my neck and deepened the kiss a little more.

"Wow," I said with a smile as I let our lips fall apart, but kept our noses touching as we held each other standing in the front hall.

"Wa-ow," Tala breathed out in agreement and then bit her lip in a smile.

I glanced over at Lauren, who was just smirking a little as she watched us. "Alright, you two. Jerry, take Tala up to the master bedroom and make it as special with her as you know how. Tala, just be open with him, OK? Tell him what we talked about because Jerry will want to know and I promise you it will make things even better."

"O-OK," Tala said, turning to look at Lauren but keeping one hand up on my shoulder. "That easy, huh?"

"Absolutely," Lauren grinned. "When you guys are done, just come back down and the party should be rolling. And have fun!"

"Ready?" I asked Tala.

She nodded, smiling, and I scooped her up in my arms and started carrying her up the stairs as she let out a little surprised, "Oooh my God!" laugh and then kept giggling. At the top of the stairs I thought about setting her down, but instead I shifted and threw her over my shoulder in a fireman carry, making her laugh even more as she grabbed onto the back of my shirt.

Stacey's bedroom door opened and she poked her head out, seeing me carrying Tala. "Party started, huh?" she asked.

"Seems like it," I said.

"Have fun!" Stacey laughed and shut the door.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know anyone else was here," Tala gasped as I set her down next to the bedroom door.

"That was Stacey," I said. "She's my god sister, but grew up raised by my parents. She's cool."

"No, I know who she is," Tala said. "I just- I just feel a little shy about this."

"You could have fooled me," I said and leaned down to kiss her softly, rubbing the side of her neck with one hand as we made out for just a moment. "Come on, I want to talk for a second."

I led her into the bedroom, which I really, really tried to not think of as my parent's room, and shut and locked the door before leading her to the bed to sit.

"Tala, I have to say, you look absolutely amazing and I think you're extremely pretty, and maybe I'm an idiot for questioning this... but why me? Why like this?"

She smiled, looking down at our hands as we clasped each other lightly. Then back up to me. "Well, I- It's silly, saying it out loud, but I don't want to meet the Right Guy and be scared to have sex. I'm generally happy being picky and not dating boys I can't see myself with long-term, but I've had this thing in the back of my mind for a while that I could scare away the right guy by putting too much on him if I'm a virgin. And I know that's kind of crazy, but it's how I feel, so I've been trying to figure out who I could trust enough to make my first time good, and maybe learn a couple of things, but also not to spread it around or overthink it or try and make it more than it is. And then, after I was in the group that caught you railing Lauren in the girl's change room showers, I started kind of fantasizing if it could be you cause the whole thing was fucking hot. And then Lauren reached out about the party, and one thing led to another in the conversation, and she suggested lending you to me for this. And here we are."

"So, apparently I ask this too much, so I'm only going to ask once, OK? And if your answer changes at all at any point, you need to tell me. Are you sure you want to do this with me? Is there any reason you might want to just wait?"

Tala broke into a grin. "She said you would ask that."

"Of course she did," I said, rolling my eyes a little.

Tala leaned forward and pursed her lips, easing into another kiss. "Yes, I want this. No, there isn't anyone else I might want to do it with more. No, there isn't any other reason I want to wait. You just kissed me for real for the first time downstairs and it was fucking amazing, even if it was weird doing it in front of your girlfriend. I think she's right, and you're the only correct choice for this."

"OK," I said. "Then I won't ask again. Come here." I got us scooted up the bed a bit and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as we lay next to each other. "Other than the actual act, is there anything you'd like to try, or that you think you'd like?"

"Oral," she said. "And I want you to actually tell me how I'm doing, or if there's something I can do differently."