Font of Fertility Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already on the list," Lauren chuckled.

"Girls, please," Angie said, wrapping me up in a hug. "Look at him. He's feeling like a piece of meat."

"Thank you, Ang," I said, kissing her softly.

She grinned and then pinched my ass.

I got dressed and escorted the girls downstairs, leaving Lauren and Jordan in bed. Downstairs the party was still going, but it looked like people were starting to filter out. I found Stacey in the backyard and signalled for her to follow me. Behind the shed, out of view of witnesses, I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Happy New Year's," I whispered against her lips.

"Happy New Year's, Jerbear," she whispered back, hugging me. We kissed again. "Everything good upstairs?"

"Absolutely," I said. "I just wanted to make sure I told you I loved you, and I'm sorry you couldn't be part of the surprises tonight."

"Some other time," she smiled.

I held her for a moment longer, and then we needed to separate and check on things. Stacey assured me she had everything in hand, and that I needed my rest for the Council Meeting, so I just did a quick walkthrough. Jay and Clarissa were nowhere to be found, but I could tell someone was having sex upstairs based on the power filtering into my pool, so I hoped it was at least them in my room and not some randos.

Tala caught me in between the kitchen and the dining room and pulled me into a dark corner, kissing me. "Happy New Year," she said with a grin.

"Happy New Year," I smiled back, palming her ass through her tights for a moment and giving her another peck. "Still feeling good about earlier?"

"Yes," she nodded. "And thinking about next time."

"Can't wait," I grinned.

I returned upstairs, pausing outside the door to pull out my phone. I texted Moira a kissing emoji and 'Happy New Year, beautiful.' She replied almost immediately with a little kiss emoji of her own. Slipping back into the master bedroom I found Lauren and Jordan where I had left them, except under the covers now.

"Hey, baby," Lauren said with a soft smile. "Is it OK if Jordan sleeps with us?"

"Of course," I said, stripping down to my boxers and climbing up onto the bed between them.

"You don't need these," Jordan smiled, tugging on my boxers, and I let her take them off of me and toss them away.

Under the covers, I smiled as they both snuggled up, pressing their wamr, naked bodies to me. We didn't talk, we just breathed and tried to ignore the sounds of the party downstairs as we let the exhaustion take over and pull us into sleep.

* * * * *

I woke up with a pull in my chest, my eyes snapping open and then blinking drearily. Lauren stirred at the same time, groaning as she looked to me. I could see in her eyes she felt it too.

Testing it with my magic, it felt like a tether had been hitched to something inside of me and was slowly ticking away like a countdown clock. I instantly understood, somehow deep in my magical instincts, that this was the summons. I had an hour before I needed to get Lauren and I into the metaphysical Council chambers.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was only seven am.

"One hour," I whispered to Lauren.

"Breakfast," Lauren mumbled. "Need breakfast first."

"OK," I nodded. "What about Jordan?"

"Wake her up by eating her pussy while I go make breakfast," Lauren whispered. "We'll feed her, and she's going to stay to help with the cleanup. She offered last night while you were downstairs. I already told her we need to run an errand early."

"Love you," I said, pulling her up to kiss her.

"Love you too, Jeremiah," Lauren smiled into the kiss. "Now, let's get ready to rock this thing, yeah?"

"Yeah," I said, feeling all of the confidence I could with Lauren by my side as that tether tugged softly, summoning us into the unknown.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or AMA: The Boyfriend series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================