Font of Fertility Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The threesome's over," Aidra said and glanced back at Brenton. I looked around her and saw he was passed out and asleep near the foot of the bed. "He'll be out for at least fifteen minutes, so it's just you and me."

She kissed me again hungrily, slowly starting to ride my cock.

"You really are something else," I gasped as the kiss came to an end.

"God, I should have fucked you earlier," she gasped back. "I crushed on you so hard in 10th grade."

"Really?" I asked. "You did?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said. "When you were the only guy in English to memorize the entire Hamlet soliloquy? Hot as hell to twisted little me. But you were always gonna be Lauren's, so I never hinted."

"Wow," I said.

She smirked. "Turned out alright though, didn't it?"

"I guess it did," I said with a smile.

She kissed me again, running her hands along my chest and then up into my hair, and then back down to my chest. "Fuck, this is a great cock. And you know how to use it."

"You've got an amazing body yourself," I said. "Along with being whip-smart, cool and mysterious. And you have a very talented tongue."

"I try," she grinned. "Do you want my ass now? I'd let you fuck my ass."

"What happened to no ass play?" I asked.

She shrugged. "For you, a Seat of Fertility? I'd definitely let you be the first."

I was flattered for a moment, and then I clued in on what she'd said as I blinked in surprise. "You know?" I asked.

She grinned and nodded. "Surprise," she teased. "Lauren wasn't sure if you would figure it out or not when we started fucking."

"I didn't," I said. "The energy feels different, but not so different and there's some other stuff going on that's probably making it harder to tell."

"Well, I definitely want to hear about that," she said. "But, ah, ass?"

"I would love to, but not while you're dating Brenton and have an understanding with him," I said. "I don't want to be a cheater."

Aidra shrugged. "OK. Next time, then. I was thinking about breaking up with him soon anyways. I think I want to date girls more, maybe find myself a sub to play Mistress with."

"That's hot," I grinned.

"Think so?" she asked with her own grin.

"Definitely," I nodded. She was still slowly riding me, and I leaned in and kissed her again, our tongues teasing each other. "Alright. What sort of magic?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm a full-blown witch," Aidra said. "Just like my mother, and hers, and hers, and so on. I can put hexes on people, or if I save up enough power I can give boons. It's not as wild as the stories about witches, it's mostly just luck magic."

"That's so cool," I said.

"Says the guy who can do whatever magic he wants," she said.

I shrugged. "Still cool as shit."

"Thanks," she grinned and kissed me. "Now, if you aren't going to take my ass, you need to fuck me hard, Jerry. Make me dream about you for the next week."

I rolled us over and did just that, pounding into her as I pressed her legs back to her tits. Then I pulled out of her, smeared my hand across her pussy and down my cock to gather up her grool, and I fucked back into her with a long stroke before pinning her down with my body weight and offering my hand to her face.

"Kinky," she grinned and then started licking her creamy juices off of my palm and fingers.

We swapped positions again once my hand was clean, with me leaning back against the headboard and her lining up and sitting down on me sideways. This let me cradle her against my chest with a hand on her ass and another bundling her legs at her thighs, and then using that leverage to lift her smaller body and use her like a sex toy, sawing my cock between her cunt lips.

"Oh, fuck, baby," she groaned, turning and kissing me as I kept sliding her up and down my cock. "That's so fucking good. It feels so fucking good. Use my little witch hole. God, your cock is- Fuck. My mother warned me about this, you know? Said you'd ruin other men for me. I think you are. Fuck!"

"I'm close," I groaned.

"What's the best place for you?" she asked me. "What will get you the most out of this?"

"Filling you up," I said.

"Do it," she groaned. "Fill my cunt. Fill my womb. Put that Seat seed inside of me and I'll carry it with me, marked as yours. God, I want to feel it, Jeremiah. My cunt is so fucking thirsty for it. I'm your little witch whore. Your hex slut. Hah! That's it, baby. Use me and fill. Me. Up."

I came, groaning hard, unloading inside of Aidra, and she came as well, squeezing her legs together as she shuddered, which just made her pussy all the tighter a clench as I did, in fact, fill her up.

We panted together, and she looked up into my eyes with a little smile on her lips. I'd always thought Aidra was cute, but that was it physically. Now I knew her as a sexual dynamo, and I don't think I could ever think of her as 'just cute' again.

I kissed her hard, and she moaned and put her hand to my cheek and caressed me softly as she kissed me back.

"Mmmgh," Brenton groaned, starting to wake up.

Aidra rolled her eyes with a little smile, kissed me one last time, and then dismounted from me and cupped her hand to her pussy to stop herself from leaking. She got off the bed and went around to the end. "Brenton," she said, shaking him fully awake. "Come on, threesome's over. Let's go get cleaned up."

"Huh?" Brenton said, blinking. "Oh. Alright." He followed Aidra into the en suite, and she started the shower and the two of them quickly rinsed off, though Aidra kept her hair and face out of the water spray to preserve her makeup, which was only slightly more smudged than usual.

When they came back out to get dressed I already had my boxers on. Aidra slipped on her black jean booty shorts, then her bra, before coming over to me. "Thanks," she said, leaning over to me on the bed and giving me a kiss. "That was a lot of fun. But definitely the only double-dick threesome I need. Fantasy checked off the bucket list."

"It was interesting, and you were hot as hell," I said. "Brenton, no offence, but I still found it a little weird doing it with another guy around."

"Dude, no worries. Felt the same way," he said.

Aidra kissed me again, just a quick peck, but as she did it she slipped her thong into my hand and when she pulled away she winked and mouthed, 'I'll call you.'

They left first, and I slowly got up and shook my head before getting dressed. First a virgin, then a threesome with an honest-to-God witch. The girls really outdid themselves.

I checked the bed and found that the top sheet needed changing, but the rest were fine, so I stripped it off and found where Stacey had stashed the last bedding in the walk-in closet. I left it there for the time being, figuring we'd probably be sleeping in the master bedroom that night anyways if the other rooms were being made use of.

Speaking of which, I could feel my pool of power growing at a faster rate. When I focused I could sense a few specific streams coming in, plus a bunch more kissing or other sexual tension drops. Based on the size, and assuming I probably didn't get the full potential through the runes, I guessed that there were two blowjobs going on somewhere in the house and one couple having sex.

Someone was having sex in my house.

Weird.

I finished getting dressed and went into the bathroom and found the air freshener and came out and sprayed it around the room and the bed before leaving. Shutting the door behind me, I took a couple steps down the hallway and immediately could feel the difference in the house - there wasn't anyone else in the upstairs hallway, but I could hear a few girls in the washroom I shared with Stacey gossiping as they did... something? More so, the doors to my room and Stacey's were both closed instead of open.

And it sounded like someone was having sex in Stacey's room. Which meant there was probably a blowjob going on in mine.

"So fucking weird," I mumbled to myself.

I went downstairs and the party was still in full swing. It was only about 10 PM, a couple of hours to midnight still, but things had gotten... hotter. Like, physically. There were so many people in the house, with dancing and laughing and beer pong and all sorts of party stuff happening, that the windows were fogged up.

Scanning the living room, I didn't see Lauren or Stacey, though Tala did wave to me with a smile from the far corner where she and a group of girls were playing flip-cup. I smiled and waved back, but stepped off the stairs to look for my girls. They weren't in the kitchen, where it seemed like Stacey's college-aged friends were still hanging out, or in the dining room, so I headed down into the basement. There were more people down there, and louder music was playing with the lights off and just some coloured party lights on. People were dancing close together, grinding and making out, and part of me wanted to get in on that with Lauren. I didn't see her around, though.

I did, however, notice Jay was sitting in his usual spot on our gaming couch, except instead of a controller in his hands he had a girl in his lap making out with him. He must have felt me staring because he broke his kiss and looked around, spotting me. His face brightened and he waved me over, saying something to the girl.

"Hey, Jay," I said loudly over the music when I managed to squeeze my way around a few different dancing groups to reach him.

"Hey!" he said. "This is Clarissa!"

I blinked and then looked at the girl again. She was fit, with blonde hair and a big smile. She was in a tight pair of jeans and a light flannel short-sleeved blouse that was unbuttoned down most of her cleavage, showing off part of her bra.

"Canada Clarissa?" I asked. "Holy shit, you're real?!"

"Of course I'm real," Clarissa laughed.

"She came down to visit me," Jay beamed.

Clarissa grinned and turned, kissing Jay again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "When did you come down?"

"Two days ago," Jay said. "Dude, answer your texts. Fuck."

"I'm sorry, I've had a lot going on," I said. I looked to Clarissa. "When do you leave? I'd love to get to know the girl who swept Jay off his feet."

"The fourth," Clarissa said. "So you better figure out that stuff and get back to Jamie. Great party, though!"

"Thanks," I said. "Jay, I'm glad you made it. Did Benji-?"

"No," he said. "Lauren didn't invite him and told me not to tell him. I think you should have, but it's not my party."

"OK. Have fun, dude," I said. "Nice to meet you, Clarissa. I'd want to talk, but you two seem busy and I'm looking for Lauren."

"Cool," he said and offered me a high five. Then he looked thoughtful and glanced around. "Hey, do you mind if I, uh, show Clarissa your room?"

Barf. "Uh, yeah, that's fine," I said. "If you can find it empty. I think someone was in there."

He flashed me a thumbs-up, and I went back through the crowd and upstairs to the main floor again.

"Hey, hon," Stacey said when she saw me come out of the basement. She swept me up into a hug and I could tell she'd had a couple of drinks but wasn't tipsy enough to risk anything coming out by accident in front of witnesses.

"Hey, Stace," I said and hugged her back and gave her a chaste little kiss on the cheek. "You and Lauren really outdid yourselves."

"Definitely nailed it," she agreed with a grin. "First Grant party is a hit so far. Knock on wood." We both knocked on the nearby basement door. "How were Surprise One and Surprise Two?"

"Great," I said. "Amazing. I can't believe either of them happened."

Stacey was smirking a little. "Lauren said Surprise 1 might get an encore?"

"Suprise 2 might as well, actually," I said. "Not like that, but, ah, solo surprised- Oh, you know what I mean."

"Sure, whatever," Stacey grinned.

"Need me to do anything?" I asked her.

"Nope, not a thing," she said. "You do need to find Lauren, though."

"I was just looking for her, but why?"

"Because Surprise 3 is ready to go," Stacey said.

"Another one?"

"Another one."

I wracked my brain and couldn't think of anything they could top the last two surprises with unless it was some famous celebrity.

"No, I'm not giving you a hint," Stacey laughed when she saw the look on my face.

"Fine, fine," I said. "I just-"

"Guess who?" someone said as they covered my eyes from behind.

"Hello, Lauren," I said and turned in her arms, sweeping her into a hug and kissing her deeply.

"Hey, baby," she grinned. "Stacey tell you that there's one more surprise tonight?"

"Ah, so this is the last one," I grinned.

"Damn, I guess we can't keep you guessing anymore," Lauren laughed. "Yes, babe, this is the climax of the night. How was the Aidra situation?"

"Weird," I said. "Definitely not my jam. I'd do it again for the right reason, but I'm not looking for it. Aidra, though... she was a big surprise."

"I thought you'd like that," Lauren said. "She's cute as hell. Think she'd like to try the other kind of threesome?"

"Actually, yes," I said. "She mentioned she's thinking of dumping Brenton and finding a girl to date."

"Really?" Lauren asked with a grin.

"We'll talk to her," I said, pulling her into another kiss.

"Mmm, you're too good to me," Lauren giggled.

"And you're too good to me," I said.

"You don't know the half of it," Lauren said. "Come on."

She led me back upstairs, passed the other rooms and back to the door to the master bedroom, which was closed. "Ready for the final surprise?" she asked.

"I hope so," I said.

She leaned in and kissed me sweetly. "Love you, Jerry."

"Love you too, Lauren," I said.

She opened the door and ushered me in quickly, shutting it behind us.

On the bed I was presented with three pretty, and very naked, butts. The three women were lying on the bed facing away from the door on their fronts. The one on the left was a dirty golden blonde with hair down to her shoulder blades, while the one on the right was a redhead with really long coppery hair down almost to her ass.

It was the ass, and the dark brunette hair, in the middle that I recognized first though.

I went to the bed and grabbed her ankles, pulling her down the bed and then up into my arms. "Angela!" I laughed and kissed her. "Hello, gorgeous."

"Hey, babes," she grinned, kissing me back and laughing as I set her down. "Long time no see."

"I thought you had to work?" I asked.

"I did, but stores close early on New Year's Eve," she said. "And the girls let me know they were organizing a surprise for you and I decided to help out. You may not remember them, but these are my friends Ashley," the blonde turned over and waved. She had decent sized breasts and the roundest of the asses that had been on display. "And Jordan." The redhead turned over and, if I was being honest, she was the least attractive of the three on purely 'classic beauty' standards. She wasn't unattractive by any means, she was just kind of quirky and odd and had a bit of a resting bitch face to go with a slightly-too-big nose and slightly-too-small eyes that I'd always thought of as being full of character. I also knew that she more than made up for any minor faults with her personality.

"Sorry, I don't remember Ashley, but I definitely remember Jordan. It's nice to see you again," I said.

"Especially like this, huh?" Jordan laughed, gesturing to her nakedness. Jordan had a long, kind of lanky body with nice little breasts that suited her frame, amazing legs and a cute coppery-red little patch of trimmed pubes over her clit. What stood out the most, however, was that Jordan had added a bunch of piercings since she'd left for college two years ago. She had spacers in her earlobes, a septum piercing in her nose and a stud in one nostril, and a lip stud right in the centre of her lower lip. Both of her little pink nipples were also pierced with barbells, and she had several tattoos across her hips and sides of constellations.

"Yeah, especially like this," I said. "You look great. I love the piercings, they really suit you."

"Thanks, Bub," she grinned back, using her old nickname for me. "So, seems like you've come up in the world since you were that little grade 10 jumping ahead to take the senior Creative Writing course, huh?"

"You could say that," I said, sliding my arm around Angie's waist. She smiled and kissed me. Then Lauren was stepping up on my other side, and took my arm and put it around her waist as well. Her naked waist.

"So..."

"Fivesome," Lauren grinned.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really really," Angie laughed.

"And there's one last surprise," Lauren said. "Ashley?"

Ashley had a little smirk on her face as she pursed her lips for a moment. "I hear that you've been having some issues with my bitch of a sister," she said. "I was already very much interested in getting a shot at the guy who has Angela all aflutter, but when I heard Emily was being her bitchy, cheerleader 'I rule the school' self... well, I'm very in now."

For the umpteenth time that night I dropped my jaw a little in surprise. Now I could see the family resemblance, though she had very different hair and Emily seemed like she probably had the bigger tits. Ashley definitely looked like Emily, the cheerleader who had demanded a look at my cock, in the eyes, mouth and jawline though.

"Holy crap," I laughed.

"I think someone is a little overdressed right now, don't you girls?" Lauren asked.

"Definitely," Jordan said with a sultry smile. She and Ashley both sat up and soon I had four different sets of hands stripping me down. I was naked in no time, my cock already at about three-quarter strength.

"God damn," Ashley laughed, looking from my cock to Angie. "You weren't kidding."

"It's fucking perfect," Jordan nodded.

"Ground rules, girls," Lauren said, seeming to remind them of something that had been discussed earlier.

"Right," Ashley said. "So, Jerry, just to be clear Jordan and I are straight-date and queer-fun. We're roommates at college and enjoy each other, along with dating guys. I'm down to suck and fuck you and the girls."

"And I'm a little more... open," Jordan said, still with that smile I remembered from when she would read short stories aloud in class two years ago. "I hear you're great at anal, so I'm definitely on for that. I also like it rougher than Ashley, and Angie says you know just how to do that, so feel free to let me have it, OK?"

"Sounds good," I grinned.

"Awesome," Jordan grinned. "So, you lucky bastard, there's just one question left. Which one of us are you going to fuck first?"

"I think you two should get a good taste of Jerry while Angie and I get better acquainted," Lauren suggested.

Soon I was laying on the bed with Jordan straddling one of my legs and Ashely the other, their breasts pressed around my thighs as they lay down with their grinning smiles inches from my cock. In the background behind them Lauren was making out with Angie in between whispering and giggling to each other as they watched me with the new girls.

"Fuck, Bub," Jordan said, reaching forward as she licked her lower lip. She took my cock in her hand at the base and slowly stroked it. "This really is one nice cock."

"Yes it is," Ashley agreed and leaned forward, running her tongue up the side of the shaft.

They traded off doing that, teasing me with grins and glances in between licks and slow strokes with their hands. Then they kissed, obviously enjoying each other as much as they were showing off for me. Then Ashley grabbed Jordan by the back of her head and pushed her lower, and Jorden looked up at me around my cock as she took my sack into her mouth and slowly started to suckle.

"You gotta be careful, Jerry," Ashley said as she stroked my cock with one hand. "Jordan is a bit of a man-eater. I don't think she's ever slept with any guy more than once while we've been at college. No one ever meets her standards."