Font of Fertility Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want me to finish?" I asked her.

"On my face," she said definitively. "I want to taste your cum, and I want to see what I look like with a facial."

I obliged her, and we fucked slowly for a bit and I encouraged her not to hold the next orgasm, and it slowly crawled through her like a lazy wave instead of the tsunamis she'd already experienced. Then I pulled out of her, straddled her chest, and stroked myself as she looked up at me with those big brown eyes of hers and opened her mouth.

My orgasm rose and erupted six big streaks of cum across her face and in her mouth, making her giggle and laugh as she felt it. When I was done I lowered my cock head and she gamely took it between her lips, sucking softly.

Tala wanted to see what she looked like and directed me to take a picture of her with her phone. She thought it looked hot, but also funny, and she asked me to promise not to ever show it to anyone except Lauren and sent it to me.

I helped her get cleaned up in the en suite, another reminder we were in my parent's bedroom, and when the cum was off of her and we were both wiped up, we returned to where we had started at the foot of the bed.

"So?" I asked. "Everything you were hoping for?"

"Yes, absolutely," Tala said as she sat close to me and rested her head on my shoulder, holding my hand. She was practically glowing as she grinned. She leaned up and kissed me passionately. "Thank you so much. Next time I definitely want to try and deepthroat you again, and try some more positions."

"Next time?" I asked.

"O- Oh, right," she said, a note of surprise on her face. "I..."

"I would love for there to be a next time," I assured her, hugging her to me. "I was just surprised is all. We'll talk to Lauren, I have a feeling she'll be fine with it."

"Really?" Tala asked.

"Really," I nodded and kissed her softly. "She may even want to join in. Think you'd want to try a threesome?"

"I... never really thought about it," Tala blushed.

"Well, if you want, it's probably on the table. You just need to talk with us openly, OK? Ask for what you want."

"OK," she nodded. "Jeremiah, thank you."

"Thank you for sharing this with me," I said, squeezing her in a hug. "You're an amazing lover."

That title made her giggle a bit. "Lover, jeesh," she said. "Never thought I'd be called that."

"Would you prefer amazing slut?" I asked.

That made her roll her eyes and peck my lips. "Lover works, just between us. You ever call me that at school and I might die of embarrassment."

We got dressed, and at the door to the room we stood and I kissed her again, holding her by her pretty face and pouring what I was feeling into the kiss, trying to make this last moment as special as I could.

When we separated she was beaming from ear to ear, and we squeezed hands one last time before I unlocked the door and we stepped out into the party. Nothing was going on upstairs yet, but the noise coming from the main floor was pretty significant and as we descended the stairs I saw there had to be at least thirty people in the front hall and living room. The lights were dimmed and music was on, though not blasting enough that we would be getting a noise complaint.

I recognized a lot of the people as fellow seniors, and as soon as I set foot off the stairs I started getting high fives and cheers for throwing a great party. I had nothing to do with it, but I guess it was my house so I'd get some of the credit. The odd thing was that, as I got my bearings and I hugged Tala before she slipped away to join some friends, I could feel the sexual tension in the room between people. And when I saw someone go in for a tipsy kiss, I felt a little trickle - barely a raindrop, but noticeable - of power add to my pool.

"Hey, baby," Lauren said, finding me as she was making her way from the dining room towards the kitchen. She pulled me into a hug and a kiss, then brought her lips to my ear. "How was it?" she asked quietly.

"Really good," I said. "She's a sweet girl, and a little feisty and curious to explore. She, ah, wants there to be a next time."

"Awesome," Lauren grinned, pulling back and looking at me with happiness in her eyes. "Tala is great, and hot. And you're right, she is very sweet. What did you tell her?"

"That she should talk to us about it," I said.

"Perfect, babe," Lauren grinned and kissed me again. "OK, Lindsey texted asking if the you-know-what are working. What can I tell her?"

"They are, I'm pretty sure," I said. "Kissing doesn't exactly generate much, so we'll see if things get wilder."

"Sounds good," Lauren nodded.

"How are things down here?" I asked.

"Great," she nodded. "Nothing too crazy. Stacey has a bunch of her old friends out in the kitchen and on the deck in the backyard. People are having fun. Are you ready for your next surprise?"

"There's another one?" I asked.

"Of course there's another one, Jerry," Lauren said. "You are the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world, and you do that for all three- all four of us. So yes, there's another surprise."

"Alright," I nodded. "I'm ready, what's the next surprise?"

Lauren turned me and pointed across the living room. "You know Aidra, right?"

"Of course I do," I said. "We have classes together. But she's dating that guy, um, Boston."

"Brenton, actually," Lauren said. "But that's where the surprise comes in. You, baby, are going to have a two-guy one-girl threesome to see if you like it or not. Your girls will never do that, because we're all yours, but it's bound to come up in the future so we thought it was important you try it sooner than later with someone you like, but isn't yours."

I dropped my jaw and looked at Lauren. Aidra was definitely someone I liked - she was a cute little goth girl with black dyed hair, a spunky personality and a penchant for sarcasm that tickled my writer's brain. We'd had multiple classes together every year since she was also into a lot of the same things as I was in terms of literature and the social sciences, and she wanted to write thrillers and TV shows. But I wasn't sure about this threesome at all.

"Remember your promise, babe," Lauren said.

I snapped my jaw shut and breathed out my nose. If Aidra and Brenton were open to it... I would try it. "OK," I said. "I trust you, and I love you," I said.

"Good," Lauren grinned and kissed my cheek. "There's also a secret bonus surprise in it, so have fun."

She turned and waved over to Aidra and Brenton, and Aidra immediately popped up off of his lap where they had been sitting on the couch and grabbed his hand, dragging him over to us. "Hey, Jerry," she said with a lascivious smile, obviously already knowing full well what the plan was. "Great party. Everything good to go?"

"I guess," I said. "If this is something you both want."

"Oh, we want," Aidra nodded with a grin.

"Brenton?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're doing this," he nodded. He was clearly more nervous about this than Aidra was but didn't seem to be getting forced into it or actually reluctant.

"You sure?" I asked, making sure to clarify.

"Yes, yeah," he nodded again, more assured.

"OK," I said.

"Where are we doing this?" Aidra asked.

"Upstairs," Lauren said. She leaned in and kissed my cheek, then whispered in my ear. "Stacey will have changed the sheets already, don't worry."

I kissed her, and she fed me a little tongue to reassure me this was part of the Harem's plan. "Have fun, babe," she said with a grin.

Aidra grabbed my hand, grinning up at me. "Lead the way, Jerry."

I lead the way, up the stairs with a feeling like I had fifty people watching me escort a couple up to the bedrooms. It was weird.

Aidra didn't let go of my hand, and I led them both down to the master bedroom and in. Lauren was right, the sheets had already been changed on the bed, and I wondered how Stacey had known to do it so quickly. Aidra finally let go of my hand as I turned to close and lock the door, and then I turned back to face them.

"Alright. Threesome," I said. "Um... any ground rules?"

"Oral and vaginal only," Aidra said. "No ass play, unless you two want to do it to each other but I'm pretty sure that's a no from both of you."

"Definitely," I agreed, and Brenton nodded.

"Kissing is OK before or after, but not during," Aidra said. "The point of this is that I want to be overwhelmed by cock, so if my mouth isn't sucking dick and is kissing, something is going wrong. Other than that... um, Brenton?"

"This isn't a cuck thing," Brenton said. "Aidra wants to try it, so we're trying it. That's all."

"OK, noted," I said. "Condoms?"

"IUD," Aidra said, patting her stomach. She was dressed in a cute little black outfit of thigh-high black socks, black jean booty shorts and some sort of a faded band t-shirt under a loose black sweater that hung open with long tails at the front.

"Anything you two specifically want to try?" I asked.

"I'll let you know," she grinned. "Let's get this show on the road!"

"Well, before we start, I want that kiss," I said.

"OK," Aidra chirped, then turned and went on her tiptoes to kiss Brenton with a strong peck before turning to me and pressing her body to mine as I leaned down to kiss her.

The kiss I got was much more than she gave her boyfriend - she hummed lightly in pleasure as she immediately fed me her tongue, and I met her in kind as I grabbed her ass through her shorts. When we parted she was grinning, but I didn't let go of her ass. Instead, I looked over her head to Brenton. "Still good with this?"

"Yeah, it's fine," he said after taking in a breath.

"Alright," I said. I turned back down to Aidra and kissed her again, which she hungrily accepted. Then I leaned a little further and whispered in her ear. "I feel really lucky you picked me for this. I think you're as cool and cute and sexy as you know you are."

She kissed my cheek before I pulled away, and winked at me. It seemed like my 'flirt by being blunt about how I feel' tactic was working overtime tonight.

"Alright," Aidra said, pulling off her sweater and letting it drop to the floor. "Everyone get naked."

We did. I was the first one stripped, if only because I didn't have a bra to deal with. Aidra licked her lips when my cock came into view. I licked my lips right back when her little breasts popped out, probably about the same size as Tala's but Aidra was shorter and so they looked a little bigger on her. She had pretty little soft brown areolas and nipples. Then she dropped her jean shorts and her thong, revealing a small pentagram shaven into her pubes which left her lips bare.

"Very cute," I laughed.

"I thought so," she grinned, pushing her pelvis out and looking down, framing it with her hands and giving me a better look at both the pentagram and her pussy.

Brenton was the last one naked, hesitating before dropping his boxers. To be honest, the guy didn't have anything to be ashamed of. He was probably average or a little over - but that was coming from me, whose first magical spell was to make my cock bigger. I couldn't really talk.

"Mmmm," Aidra grinned, dropping to her knees and humming happily as she looked at the two cocks before her. She'd left her thigh-high knit socks on. "This is a fantasy come true! Where to start?"

She reached for and wrapped a hand around each of us, pulling us closer, and then she tilted my cock up and licked along the underside as she met my eyes. It was fucking hot. Then she turned and did the same thing to Brenton, and then sat back and giggled as she stroked both dicks. "Yep. This is awesome," she grinned. "Thanks for this, guys."

"Thank you," I said.

Brenton grunted, thrusting his cock in her hand a little.

Aidra laughed and took Brenton in her mouth and started blowing him. Watching it while she slowly stroked my cock with her off-hand was hot, but weird. I'd watched threesome porn like this before, but it wasn't my favourite, and living through it was...

Well, suffice it to say I would have preferred if one of my girls was up here with us instead of Brenton.

Aidra swapped off of her boyfriend, stroking him quickly with the lube of her spit, and took my cock head in her mouth as she moaned happily.

"God, I had no idea you were such a cockhungry slut," I said teasingly, reaching down and brushing some of her black bangs out of her eyes. Aidra said something back, but her mouth was full of cock. "What was that?" I asked.

"You never asked," Aidra said, spitting me out. She swapped to Brenton.

To be honest, since I wasn't that into the visual of the two-cock blowjob, getting half of the blowjob time meant I wasn't really getting my rocks off. Aidra was definitely having fun though, and I made sure to play along with her and give her lots of happy grunts and eye contact when she was paying attention to me.

The more interesting thing going on was that I could feel the larger-than-normal amount of magical energy I was pulling in. It wasn't just one-more-person amount of energy, and it felt like it swirled around in my pool before it 'landed' per se. I had to wonder if it had something to do with the runes because I was also starting to feel more little trickles starting to pour in as the sexual tension between people rose downstairs at the party.

Aidra tried to take me deeper and gagged, then did it again and got the head of my cock in her throat but gagged again.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Little thick," she gasped. Then she turned and took Brenton in her mouth and pushed her nose into his pelvis as she deepthroated him fairly easily.

"Oh my God," he groaned in pleasure.

Aidra came off and turned back to me more fully, grabbing my cock at the base and my balls in her other hand as she forced my cock deep into her mouth and then down her throat. I groaned loudly as she did it, and she stopped herself at her hand and slowly lifted her fingers, taking me deeper, but stopped at her pinky as she looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. There was a question, or a request, in them.

I grabbed her hair and pulled it to the back of her head, and then used it as a handle to force the last half inch into her throat as she moaned deep in her chest. Then I pulled her off of me and let her gasp for breath.

"God damn, Aidra," I sighed. "Why don't you ever wear your hair up? You look so fucking hot with it back like that."

"Do I?" she asked with a grin.

"Babe, I tell you that all the time," Brenton said.

"No you don't," she said. "You just tell me you want me to grow out my bangs."

"OK, you two," I said with a slight smirk.

She took me in her mouth again, looking up at me, and then she turned back and took both Brenton and I in her hands and stroked us. "I'm ready for more, how about you boys?"

She moved us to the bed, and soon I was laying back with my legs spread while Aidra started to make lewd love to my cock with her mouth and tongue as she stared into my eyes. Brenton got up on the bed and entered her from behind.

I got a lot more view of Brenton than I would have liked in that position, so I had to focus a lot more on Aidra's eyes as we connected. She played with my cock, teasing me with her tongue all over, then dipped down to my balls and took them in her mouth. Then she reached back and stopped Brenton and we changed position.

"Fuck my face, Jerry," she moaned. She was on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed, her legs spread as Brenton slid inside of her.

I did as instructed, sliding my cock between her lips and starting to thrust into her mouth. I tested her throat and she swallowed me quickly, and soon I was fucking her throat and pulling out every thirty seconds or so to let her breathe. I used her tits as handholds, squeezing her nipples between my fingers, and she arched her back to press her chest up to my touch. This made her core flex, and I was surprised to see her abs showing in a cute little eight-pack.

"Jesus, Aidra," I said, sliding my hands down from her tits to her torso and over her muscles. "You are so fucking hot."

She hummed happily, reaching down to my hands and running them over her muscles one more time before pulling them back up to her tits.

All at once Brenton pulled out and fell back from her, grabbing his cock and squeezing it hard as he tried to stop himself from coming. I pulled off of Aidra as well, and she coughed once and gasped in a lungful of air before flipping over onto her stomach and turning a 180 to nuzzle against Brenton's cock.

"Almost popped, babe?" she asked. "Let me just tease you for a bit." And she started doing just that while she wiggled her butt back at me and shifted her stance on her knees to give me access.

I slid into her and felt her pussy accept me like a warm, wet handshake. She groaned in her throat and flexed her buttcheeks as I went deeper, but Brenton had already opened her up a bit and soon I was sawing my cock into her at a good pace as she cooed and gulped little gasps in between licking and teasing him.

"God, you have a nice ass," I said, giving her a little spank. She slammed her pelvis back at me after that, bouncing her cheeks off of me and my balls on her clit, so I did it again. I then palmed her cheeks and spread them, planning to drop a wad of spit down where we were meeting but saw a white, creamy substance stretching over my cock and her pussy. "Wow, Aidra," I grunted. "You are so fucking creamy right now. That's hot."

"I am?" she asked, turning from Brenton's dick to look back at me confused.

"Yeah," I said. "Is that not normal for you?"

"Did you come in me?" she turned to ask Brenton.

"No, I swear," he said.

I reached in and scooped my finger around her perineum and across my shaft, gathering a fingerful, then drove myself deep into her as I leaned forward to show her. "It's grool," I said. "It's just natural lube, I've seen it before and it's hot. It just means you're super horny and enjoying this."

"Well, I am," Aidra grinned, and then she surprised Brenton and I when she took that finger in her mouth and sucked off her own grool with a moan.

I went back to fucking, and she went back to sucking Brenton, and soon he was sitting up higher on his knees and was fucking her mouth as I fucked her pussy. I slapped her ass and hammered her hard a couple of times when I felt her getting closer to her orgasm, then reached under and started fingering her slimy clit. That set her off, and she yelled into Brenton's dick as he fucked her lips. The vibrations set Brenton off, and he groaned that he was coming and then let loose in her mouth as he held her head still.

Brenton finished first, falling back onto the bed and breathing hard, and the last of Aidra's orgasm had her mewling as she slammed her cunt back at me hard three times and then clenched.

I slowly stepped back, letting my cock slip from her, and she rolled to her side and held up a finger to me. "One sec," she panted. Then she surprised me by not catching her breath or something, but rather getting up and stumbling towards the en suite bathroom. From where I was I could see her go to the sink and run the water, quickly washing her lips and then rinsing her mouth out and spitting a couple of times before coming back into the bedroom. She came right to me and pushed me to sit on the bed up at the headboard, and then she climbed up and straddled me and slowly sat down on my cock in one go.

"Oh, fuck yes," she groaned happily as I watched her pretty, darkly flushed cunt lips spread and stretch around my shaft, her little clit hood and labia swollen and creamy from her arousal. Once she was all the way down she panted a couple of times and then leaned forward and kissed me. My hands naturally went up and palmed her breasts, holding her there for a moment.

"What happened to no kissing during?" I asked.