Foodtopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy lumbered off of the treadmill. Sweat poured down her face, pooled in her cleavage, and drenched her top. She pinned Nick to the wall with her hot, sopping tits. Her weight crushed him flat, and her boobs flooded around his torso. Her taxed lungs worked her globular boobs up and down against him. Below, her belly squashed wide over his legs. "Did you see the way the Chief looked at me? He couldn't believe how fat I'd gotten!" She gazed at the fox with hungry eyes.

Nick gulped. He could scarcely breathe under the soft pressure of Judy, especially as she mashed him against the hard, concrete wall behind him. One very special part of him poked straight forward, fighting Judy's girth. "I (wheeze) can't believe it (hooof) either. I'm going to (whurrrf) need a closer examination. Why don't I give you a proper look in the shower?" He gasped for air under her sweaty weight.

Judy ripped the thermos out of Nick's forepaw. She suckled at its nozzle with wet slurps and damp gulps. She guzzled it dry and dropped it. The bottle tumbled into her cleavage and onto Nick's chest. "Just a look?" Her thick lips pursed naturally, glistening wet from her lusty chugs and flowing perspiration.

"Well. I didn't think you would respond well if I said that I was going to fuck you to kingdom come."

* * * * *

Soon, Judy and Nick stood nude outside of a shower stall. The cold, hard shower room smelled of cleaning solution and musk.

Judy's weight pressed her poor hindpaws down into the hard tile. With her shorts off, Judy's gut had no support, and it dipped to the ground. Her underbelly swaddled over her legs with heavy fat. That sure made walking harder, but at least it gave her back some relief. The smooth tile cooled her belly hang. Her tits hung free, too, splaying wide over her arcing stomach and billowing past its sides. Her breasts were no longer packed into dense rolls against her chest. Instead, the weight of her heavy orbs pulled her pelt taut. With her clothes off, and her fat unrestrained, she felt especially massive. That, combined with the sight of her handsome partner, made her horny. Slick lube collected in her walls. Her empty, aching pussy yearned for a good stuffing.

Nick's cock shamelessly pointed ahead, thick and at the ready. Evidently, he couldn't hold back his lust, either. Frustratingly, his long manhood stoked Judy's inflamed desire. He waved towards the stall. "Ladies first!"

Judy's cheeks warmed. "Actually, could you go in first? I might have a little trouble reaching the handle. My boobs are a little on the big side." She stretched her arms alongside her immense breasts, but she couldn't reach past them. By now, Judy was well aware that her chubby paws couldn't overcome her bulbous breasts or her supersized stomach, but the sensation of it never failed to thrill her. Her breasts filled up a huge swath of space between her blubbery arms.

Nick cupped a forepaw under Judy's left breast. His gentle fingertips and loving palm softly molded a small portion of her broad boob. He leaned forward to smooch her plump, bloated nipple. His pursing lips sweetly stroked the pink bulb, sparking arousal up her spine. After releasing her breast, he stood up straight. "Of course." His playful romance was nonetheless genuine. It formed a polite veneer for his libido, a veneer that his cock poked right through.

The rabbit swooned. She could only imagine how rigid his cock was.

He trotted into the shower, swaying his firm rump and fluffy tail for Judy. After turning the handle, water rained from a shower head above, coursing through his fur and splattering the stall. He turned back to Judy. "C'mon in, the water's nice!"

They had come here for shower sex, but Judy couldn't wait to wash off. Drying sweat already matted her fur and made her feel gross. She shuffled one leg forward. Her fat-swaddled muscles burned, giving their all to shove her gargantuan belly forward. Her furry gut slid along the smooth floor. Between her legs, her tubby thighs grinded her fatty fupa folds together, teasing her moist vulva. At the end of her stride, her boobs mashed into the entrance to the stall, with the side of her breast fat pursing outside the stall. The hard plastic of the walls prodded bluntly into her huge, tender titties. Below, her stomach poured into the stall some ways, but it, too, gripped past the sides of the stall. No matter how hard she pushed, her gut failed to compress between the walls. Instead, it shoved directly against the walls with a dull pain. Her plump cheeks warmed, and she couldn't hold back a devious grin. "Nick!! I'm too wide for the shower...!" Reflexively, she giggled.

Nick gawked with mouth agape. "I'll say." His raw shock titillated her further. It was the truest expression of her sexual appeal. It was better than honeyed words or raunchy banter. Nick was simply dumbstruck by her.

Judy reached her arms ahead along the sides of her tits. She pushed inward, squashing them into each other. Although they were soft and malleable, they were also pretty damn heavy, and so Judy's arms worked hard to push them together. In their smooshed state, their flab spilled over her arms and teetered higher than her scalp. She stared right into a wall of titty blubber. She exhaled through her nose, and her looming boobs reflected the hot air back into her face.

Her chubby toes pushed forward once more. This time, her forearm flab caught on the stall. She hugged her breasts harder, pulling her arms closer together, and her puffy wrists just barely cleared the stall. It pinched her arms, but they could move forward.

Her belly could not. Her enormous midsection plugged firm into the stall. There was too much of her spilling out all over the place. Her breast fat spread over her arms, which were themselves so girthy that she had to focus on restraining their breadth. And, even when she was successful with that, she had nothing left to attend to her stomach. She grunted with effort as she kicked her underbelly, hoping to brute force her gut into an opening that was simply too small. Her tubby thighs and corpulent cankles plapped their fat against her stomach, but all they managed to do was pinch her gut harder on the stall walls. "That's--hrrk--alright, I don't need--graagh--any help!"

Underneath her frustration, she was just as surprised as Nick. She was ticked by her inability to get in the shower, but part of it was truly exhilarating. She never fathomed she could get so large. The feeling made her question if there was any limit to her fattening.

Nick's voice carried over the barricade of Judy's flesh. "Oh, but I insist!" His fingers groped the front of her belly, right where it plumped into the stall. His fingertips kneaded her adipose, tensing it in and out.

Judy enjoyed the massage, but she was trying to get a shower right now. She cleared her throat in an attempt to overcome her own arousal. "Hav-having fun?"

His hands froze. "I refuse to answer a question that has no right answer." He gripped firm on her doughy belly and tugged it inward. His paws stretched her skin painfully.

Her stomach ached as it grinded against the stall. "Ouch, ouch!!"

He hesitated again. "Okay! Okay! Don't worry, I got this." Nick pushed his forepaws further, digging them between her stomach and the walls. Then, he clutched inward, compressing her belly. His paws felt tiny in her globular gut, and his effort made her feel like putty. Strain laced his voice. "Alright--now--push!"

Judy shoved her leg forward again. Her leg smooshed into her underbelly, compressing her fat rather than moving it. Her toes pushed harder, and the sides of her stomach inched forward between the constricting walls. Now, the walls pressed in on the sides of her stomach. They hugged her tight in wide, straight planes, cramped but not painful. Fortunately, her plush fur reduced the friction of her fat on the walls.

As she glacially progressed into the stall, Nick forced his arms further forward. His wet face burrowed under her colossal tits, and his damp, lean chest pressed hard into her cushy belly. Squatting down, he hugged her stomach as deep as he could. Slickened by the shower's water, his stiff cock slipped right into her puffy navel, sending a chill up her spine. While the walls pressed in on Judy's sides, Nick pushed inward on her front, compressing her on three sides. All of that mashed her belly as small as it could go, tightening its belly button. It was that tight belly button that Nick's stony dick thrust into.

Through so many layers of lard, Judy felt the bulging contours of her belly button wrap firm around his long, tense manhood. The strange feeling wasn't sexual, but it was. It didn't stimulate her vagina. Instead, its effect was ephemeral. Something about Nick's cock plunging firm into her deep, tender navel quickened her heart and shortened her breaths. Her pussy clenched, aching for something to grip, jealous of her belly button. She moaned.

Nick chortled as he backed up, hauling Judy's gut into the stall. "Does that feel good?"

Judy grunted while she pushed onward. "I can think of--better places--that could go." She continued, bringing her boobs under the spray of the shower. Water streamed over her wide rack and trickled down to her stomach. Soothingly warm and refreshingly clean, its touch relaxed her. It pooled between her puffed tits and sloping chins. The clear liquid brushed through her fur and swept away her sticky, salty sweat.

Nick scooched further into the shower, bringing Judy's belly with him. "I didn't hear a 'no'--AGH!" Nick halted, then slid to the side. As he did, his cock trailed out of Judy's navel. Its erection squashed sideways between Judy's gut and Nick's pelvis. "Stupid handle."

With Judy's next step, her gut met the cold, metal shower handle. Her ass wasn't even in the shower, but her belly was so huge that it already swallowed up the deep end. It was such a colossal boulder that it engulfed everything long before her plump little paws could get to it. By feel alone, she could tell that her stomach pinned Nick into the corner, flooding up to his neck.

Her stomach smothered his feet, hugged over his legs, pressed hard to his cock, and molded over his lithe chest. Her breast, meanwhile, leaned on his handsome face. Her fat groped him in lieu of her paw.

His lungs heaved against her overbearing belly. "This is nice and all, but, uh, a fox's gotta breathe."

Still, Judy pushed forward. "Don't you wanna see if I can fit?" Her hips, though, caught in the entry to the stall. Her boobs and belly just barely squeezed in. The walls bit into her hips like a trash compactor. She could feel her hips swell against the walls. Her butt, free and fat, arced far wider and relaxed against the floor. Desperate to maneuver in somehow, she tried to swivel her hips. All she could do was batter her blubbery hips against the stall.

Breathy, Nick asked, "Too big?"

Judy was so engulfed in fat that she couldn't budge. "Too big." The stall gave her a very stark notion of just how large she had become. The full scope of her curves was beyond her view, even using mirrors. So, to feel the walls on three sides of her belly--and to know that her ass was too big to join her--was a whole new level of awareness. She was a big, sexy bun.

Nick's cock, mashed against her belly wall, twitched at her utterance. His nose stroked her puffy areola. With swift, smooth tickles, he teased her. Then, his tongue came out to lick her nipple. Again, the fox's licks sparked joy in her blubber-burdened spine.

Judy slouched, letting her fat support her as she concentrated on Nick. Bliss emanated from her huge, tender breast. "Hhharder..."

"Can do!" He bit gently down on her nipple, tweezing it ever so slightly. One arm dragged up along the wall. His forepaw rubbed against the side of her belly, groped her sideboob, and then found her forepaw. His other arm pulled up along the back of the stall. That forepaw pressed the face of her gut and fondled the front of her farther breast. With effort, it found her unoccupied nipple and pinched it softly. Nick's teeth toyed with one nipple while his forepaw strummed the other. His lusty hips pushed against her gut, grinding his stiff cock in her pillowy pudge. His twisting and grinding screwed pleasure into Judy. He growled.

As good as that felt, her arousal frustrated her. The more she was turned on, the further away her pussy felt. Cramped in the stall, she couldn't get her chubby fingers to her waist, much less down to her nethers. Her corpulent knees weakened, and she whined. "That's enough... I'm glad you're having a grand old time, but... but I need more...!"

Nick pulled his lips away from her tender nipple. "I guess I could slip you the carrot, if you really need it."

"You can try to act casual, but you know there's not a minute of the day you don't fantasize about my pussy."

Nick shrugged, grinding his shoulders against her breast. "When you're right, you're right!" He lowered his forepaws to her stomach and pushed. Smooshed as he was between the wall and her gut, though, he only fumbled his palms into her gelatinous gut. He grunted uselessly.

Judy pushed one foot back, nudging the bottom of her hefty rump with her massive leg. Its lard weighed down on her hindpaw, reluctant to budge. Her foot squished deep into it, and slowly, she shoved it backwards. It scooched along the ground like a furry steamroller. She extended her other leg back, too, plumping her rotund rump out. After that, she tried to pull her hips back, but to no avail. Before, she had pushed her hips so hard into the shower stall that now, they were stuck fast. Her pudgy hindpaws skittered against the ground to no effect other than to jiggle her girth. "Hrngh... I'm really stuck in here!"

If she was legitimately stuck, they might have needed to call for help. Judy imagined a crew arriving just to dismantle the shower and free her blubber.

Nick groaned. "Hold on, I'm working on it! Can you suck in your stomach at all?"

Judy sputtered with laughter, knocking her midsection against the walls and against Nick.

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry, sorry. It's just,... I'm a little big to be doing that."

"Yeah, well, I need all the leverage I can get back here."

"Okay, I'll do my best." Judy sucked in her lungs with all her might. Her chest pushed out her breasts, pressing them harder into the walls and over Nick's face. Her stomach, though, eased its pressure. Her enormous gut still touched the three walls around her, but she managed to reel back a fraction of its weight.

With that, Nick shoved again. This time, his forepaws dug deeper into her stomach. His chest plunged into the front of her gut. He started pushing Judy's stomach back in on herself.

Lodged as she was, though, it felt like her stomach was crushing in on itself. It was as if her stuck hips formed a solid wall, and Nick could only squish her stomach against that wall. Judy planted her heels on the shower floor and pushed out from the shower, but she went nowhere. She twisted her hips as hard as she could, but she just mashed and thrashed within her door-sealed flab. Her muscles writhed and her lungs huffed. She worked herself out of energy. Tuckered out, she released her stomach, letting its blubber flood out. The rebound of fat, combined with Nick's strained shoving, popped her hefty haunches free of the stall.

She yelped as she tripped backwards over her own ass. The world suddenly tilted around her, and her long ears flopped in her chubby face. She landed safely on her back in a mattress of her own ass, with her head slotting into the top of her ass crack. "Whew!" The momentum traveled through her tits, and they slapped onto her facial cheeks, as well as her ass cheeks beside them. Her hindpaws dangled just past her butt, pushed out to her sides by the thick rolls of her thighs. Her stomach covered over the insides of her legs with a tall stack of stomach fat. She wobbled back and forth, riding the reverberating momentum on her waterbed of a butt. The flesh below her comforted her with its plush, accommodating softness. The flesh above her pinned her to the ground with its immense weight.

Heat flushed her face as she realized her ass was big enough to support her entire body. She splayed her legs, hoping to invite Nick to enter her, but her thighs enveloped her lower lips. Even if her thighs were smaller, her stomach was so huge that it smothered her pussy and then some. Horny out of her mind, she was annoyed that she was too fat to properly flash Nick her pussy. She needed to be plowed. Her size also turned her on even further, in turn heightening her irritation.

Nick whistled, just out of view past the horizon of her gut. His fingertips brushed along her broad belly. Then, he knelt by her face.

She turned to see him, mashing her face into her cheek and boob.

Nick took her forepaw. "Need help getting up?"

She parted her lips, but they smooched her fat, slurring her speech. "Ibf few woofd." That was the best she could do to say, "If you would."

Without hesitation, Nick departed from her view. His palms slapped into the side of her right ass cheek, and he pushed. "I didn't think--hrrk--police work--nnngkh--would involve so much manual labor." His fingers kneaded her flesh, pushing and groping in equal parts.

The ceiling spun over Judy's head as Nick reoriented her. Her hips sloshed in her backside, her belly tottered above her, and her tits jiggled against her face. "Oh, please. This is your favorite part of the job." She giggled, though, enjoying the carnival ride of her own flesh.

Nick plodded around. Next, his forepaws arrived on her plump shoulders from behind. "I didn't say it wasn't." He leaned down over her face to peck her on the lips upside-down. He gazed in her eyes for one intimate moment. Then, he backed away. His forepaws pushed her shoulders. He shoved her forward, rolling her over her ass like a fulcrum.

Her chunky hindpaws clapped the floor. As Nick pushed her, her belly's weight slid forward. In one fell swoop, it plopped right to the ground with a doughy slap, yanking her upright and off her ass. She was once again saddled with her incredible heft.

Nick dusted his forepaws off. "Now, where were we?"

Judy nuzzled him with her hip. "You wanted to examine how big I've gotten. Why don't you take a seat on a bench, and I can give you an inside look?" She batted her eyelashes.

She was too fat for shower sex. Hopefully, she wasn't too fat for bench sex. Although, even if she was, Nick had good health insurance.

Past the shower stalls was the locker room. There, walls of lockers faced long, wooden benches.

Nick sat on the very end of one, then laid back along its length. His cock, thick and firm, pointed tall from his pelvis. Its appetizing girth taunted Judy's ravenous, soaking pussy. He leaned his head up and waved Judy on. "Okay, Officer Hopps. It's time for your cavity search."

With all her might, Judy's leg shuffled forward, bulldozing her belly forward. She pushed her other leg forward, mashing her belly even further along. Her gut was heavy, but her lust was strong. Nothing could stop Judy's unbridled appetite now, not even her own incalculable weight. Each footfall landed with a fatty clap from her plump hindpaw. As she shoved her hip forward, her ass swung wildly behind her, beating her cheeks together in a meaty clap. Her lower belly chafed along the ground. Her breasts, heavier than sandbags, bounced atop her gut like no more than rubber balls. Their weight pounded her stomach, but she paid them no mind. Such was the force of her desire.

With sloshing arms and huffing breaths, she made it to the bench. She pivoted on one corpulent heel, slinging her ass through the air. When she faced away from Nick, she stopped, slapping her cheeks right before him. "I hope, (huff), you meant, (whoof), what you said about, (puff), kingdom come." She wheezed. "I need a dicking like you won't believe." She bent forward to raise her ass, squishing her stomach to the floor. She felt her belly fat compress into rolls against the floor, and those rolls rubbed together. It felt good to let the floor handle some of her weight, even as her back strained to raise her humongous rump. Behind, her globular ass hovered inches off of the floor. She shuffled backward, and her butt cleavage smooched Nick's lean knees. She parted her legs as wide as possible. Leaning like this, her gut pooled out against the ground. Her tits flowed wide over her stomach and spilled to the floor. Then, she backed up further, hugging his legs with her corpulent thighs. Her big, bulbous mound pushed between his opening legs.

1...345678