Foodtopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under Nick's constant, frenzied thrusts, Judy bopped and wobbled. She bounced forward from his carnal impact, teetering forward on her bloated gut, towards her mattress-sized tits. She pushed her fat-inflated forepaws deep into her fatty boobs to steady herself as much as she could. Those same forepaws groped her tits, and her moans grew more desperate. "OhH--ohH--ohH--ohH!" Her vagina grew more desperate, too, pulling harder on him. Its sweltering walls overflowed with lube.

Her fat carried his poundings in thick undulations through her belly and into her blubbery face and tits. First, her guts sloshed and churned off of his thrusts. Then, her facial cheeks slapped up and down, hopping from each of Nick's thrusts. Lastly, her tits, too heavy to leave the floor, instead jerked side to side.

Nick was a speeding, thunderous piston, and Judy was a massive, doughy butterball.

Judy whimpered, barely audible over the burbling of her own gut. "I... I'm... so... close... fill me mhOOaar...!" Her vagina tightened on his cock, groping hard to coax out his seed.

Nick's cock took too much pressure. His balls sparked. Suddenly, they pumped with more cum than he knew he had. The thick seed burst through his manhood. The orgasm raged in Nick as his cock flooded within and Judy's pussy grappled him. His fingers clawed deep into her back fat, and he roared. Pump after pump of semen rushed through him and into her.

Judy yelped. "AH--!" Her vagina tensed in and out. She seized on Nick's cock repeatedly in rapid succession. Her hips shook. The quake in her fatty haunches rocked her ass, clapping over Nick's back even as he stayed locked deep in her pussy. Her ass slammed his back hard, ramming him into her belly and back. Her trembling hips also swayed her on her belly, rolling her side to side over the bulbous circumference of her door-busting belly. She took Nick along for the ride.

The horny fox rode it out. His heart threatened to explode from his chest as his cock feverishly dumped more and more cum into Judy.

Her gluttonous vagina guzzled his thick seed frantically. It wrung and tugged at his furious length. As her heavy fat slammed over him and her plush pudge quaked under him, her pussy focused on squeezing his cock for every last drop he could shoot.

He grunted and shouted. His balls blasted jizz through his cock. At the mercy of his exploding cock, he could only clutch deep in her fat and ride it out.

So, the two lovers were powerless in the face of their paired climax.

Only once Nick's testicles reached the end of their reserves did he regain control.

He remained motionless a moment as his senses came back to him. He stepped down from the high of extreme joy, but he still floated on the pleasure of intimacy. "Cheese... cheese and... crackers..."

No longer quaking herself, Judy groaned. "Ohhh... that was... too good..." She hiccuped.

Nick backed out and planted his hindpaws on the floor. He slapped her ass for good measure, then grinned as it shook. "Yeah. Whew. You can say that again." He put one forepaw to Judy, and he staggered around her, using her bulk to steady himself. As he walked, his spent cock, still elongated, flopped against his balls.

Judy looked over her shoulder--and over her bulging cheek--at him. "Love you."

Nick reached her face. "You too." He leaned over her breast to smooch her cheek. "Wanna see what's on the tube?"

1...345678