Foodtopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chunky calves strained her pants, while her tubby thighs pulled them taut. She reached down, around her broad hips, and clutched her chubby forepaws on her waistband. No matter how she wriggled and tugged, though, she couldn't coax the waistband up to her butt. She could only tug the waistband up into the underside of her obese cheeks and cut folds into them. As she struggled, the lardaceous spheres bounced and flopped down against the waistband, testing its strength with heavy pouches of pudge. Her panties rode up her vast backside and retreated towards her love handles, pushed into a thong by her jutting fat. In the throes of her struggle, her little cottontail flicked.

Leaning down, her naked underbelly scrunched into tight folds at her waist and squashed into her thighs. Her well-fed midsection sprawled down to her knees, although it spanned thinner than her hips. She hopped, and her growling belly clapped down against her legs. Her big, braless tits swung from her chest like fatty pendulums.

Nick set the plate of pancakes on the nearby dresser.

She grunted and shimmied her hips left and right, slapping her ass side to side. "Rrrgh! Come on!!" Her jumbo, juicy cheeks danced for Nick. As she jostled about, the grumbling of her stomach wavered.

Nick lunged into Judy's back. His reaching hands plapped into her generous shoulder flab, and his pelvis smacked deep into her enormous rump. His body pressed into her warm, fluffy girth.

Judy yelped and fell forward. Her nude gut thudded to the floor and squashed wide under her, even cushioning her knees.

Nick fell with her. His steely manhood pierced through the bottom of her ass cheeks, and its head stroked her tender thighs.

Her butt and legs offered a soft pillow for his hard cock. She tightened her legs to grope Nick's length between her plush thighs, compressing their thick fat on him. Higher up, Judy pulled her face up from her rotund breasts. Her ears flopped back and tickled Nick. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but now's not the time. I'm gonna be late for--ungh!" Her stomach interrupted her with a yowl of hunger. She gripped it, and her forepaw clutched deep into its malleable blubber. "...late for work."

Nick leaned up from her. He departed her cushy back fat and yanked his cock free of her leg hold. "I just thought you might be hungry." He reached over to the dresser. There, he found the plate of pancakes, and he set it down before Judy's tits, right between her erect nipples. "If you aren't, though, I can always toss these."

Judy let out an unhinged giggle. "HeEheeHEEhee!! Nick, you're incredible!" She seized a clump of moist, sugary pancakes in her palm and thrust it into her mouth with a wet splat. "MmMMMmmfff!" Her lips smacked, and she licked frosting from her fingertips. "The only problem is that carrot cake pancakes make me so horny... right before I gotta get to work..." She shifted her knees forward, oozing her hefty gut to her sides, between her thighs and arms. She parted her legs, although their furry flesh still obscured her pussy.

Nick slapped her ass, whacking his firm paw against her doughy lard. "Funny. That doesn't seem like a problem from where I'm standing."

Her rump quaked in response, sloshing its thick fat. Judy's hips wobbled from the force, and her back tottered over her splaying belly. She moaned through a mouthful of pancake. Judy shoveled more in, even as she talked back. "I'm tryingf choo ghet choo worfk!" She gulped. "So you gotta fuck my brains out, alright? I don't have time for romance." Her stomach crooned once more, as if to complain that she used her mouth for talking instead of eating. She answered it by using both forepaws to forklift a heap of pancakes into her mouth, jamming her cheeks full.

Nick gripped her wide hips and clenched her plump rolls. His fierce grip took easy hold of her plush, pliant pudge. "Don't worry. You can count on Officer Wilde!" He groped her globular butt cheeks and opened them, creating a pathway to her pussy.

Her plump fupa dangled between her legs, pushed up by her piled-up underbelly. Her tender entrance bloated with cushy fat.

Then, he ripped her ample ass into his pelvis with a meaty clap. His cock immediately rammed her vagina, plunging his thick manhood through her warm, wet walls. His long, hard spire ate deep of her humid pussy while he thrust her huge ass around his tight hips.

Judy recoiled from the impact. A meaty undulation crossed her blubber, and she choked momentarily, "HaWC!" She huffed raggedly, "Hoof, unhfff," while her starving stomach still growled, "GhurrrOWRRrr..."

Nick rubbed her doughy butt. "You okay, Carrots?"

Judy nodded, flapping her ears. "Ungh-huh. Mhore." She scraped another large heap of pancakes towards her mouth. She opened wide, then chomped down on the mushy mass. Her gluttonous mouth issued wet chews and ravenous moans. She sucked every last crumb into her maw, bloating her cheeks out to their sides. As she inhaled food with her mouth, her vagina squeezed on his cock. Her body was soft and fatty, but her pussy was tight like a vise-grip.

Nick charged deep again, ramming her thirsty pussy full. His thrusting pelvis clapped her wide ass. His hips dug deep into her lardy cheeks, pushing them outward in meaty ripples. Now burning with crazed lust, Nick's voice called out rough and guttural. "What a good glutton you are! Look at you, inhaling all that food. You've got an appetite to be proud of, and it's only going to make this wider and wider!" He dug his fingers into the crevice between her hips and waist, then jerked it up and down, jostling her overgrown haunches.

Her hips were huge, and their weighty girth was not easy to tug like that. They put on a show of wobbling, clapping blubber that made the effort worthwhile.

His hips retreated. As he launched back into her, he ripped her hips up into him. He forced her sopping pussy over his cock with a sharp, wet squelch, and her ass walloped his sides with loud, fatty slaps. His jerk pulled her away from the pancakes.

Her flabby arms flailed for another armful of breakfast, yet her vagina suckled him with starved, steamy walls. She reached forward with hunger and leaned back with lust. The poor bunny was pulled in two directions at once.

Her ass cushioned Nick's entry and hugged his hips with voluminous blubber. Her hips gyrated as he filled her, running her famished walls on his cock. Her lusty motions kneaded her belly against the floor, wobbled her jutting butt, and jiggled her heavy thighs. "Niiiiick... stuff me!!" She wrapped two icing-coated fingers around her right nipple and tweezed it. Her chunky palm toyed with her breast fat while she pleasured herself. Her other forepaw scraped more pancakes into her half-full mouth. As she opened, she moaned through gobs of food. Quaking in a bed of her own lard, her insatiable stomach grumbled for yet more.

Nick drove back and forth, slipping his cock deep into Judy with fat-quaking thrusts. "I'm gonna stuff you alright. I'm gonna fill that fat belly. You're gonna get fatter and fatter. I want to see your ass demolish a chair. You're gonna fill out a doorway. You're gonna outweigh an elephant. You're gonna get your own damn district." He plunged in, deep, and he leaned back, hooking his long manhood hard against her gripping walls.

As he leaned back, her immense ass draped over the sides of his thighs, blanketing him in bunny blubber. Her legs parted around his, and her underbelly flowed into his knees. Judy's stomach growled and rumbled, insatiable. She swept one pile of pancakes into her mouth, and then another, and then another. She didn't have any more room in her mouth. Her cheeks blimped wide, and no more food would press in. She didn't care. She kept going.

So did Nick. He shoved her forward, through her pile of pancakes. Then, he launched himself forward and yanked her back. His hips hammered a clapping quake in her enormous rump.

Judy whined with each powerful thrust she received. Her wide, rotund body jiggled on the floor. "Ooooh... You made--(HIC!)--you made so many... I'm so huge and--(URP!)--bloated..." She pushed more sopping pancake in her mouth, cooing through a fattening mouthful. "But I'm still hungry! I wish I had more..." She pushed in more with a lewd, wavering moan. "Onshe I ghet all thish down, I'll be sho much shofter..." Her fat lips smacked as she gobbled her thick breakfast. Her moist walls gnawed ferociously at Nick's fucking member.

Nick plowed into her. With fast, violent plunges, he pounded her distended, gurgling body.

Her body rippled from every thrust, starting from her ass, along her belly, and even up through her arms and tits.

He shouted at her with crazed lust. "Ngh! Oh yeah. Fatter, fatter!" Adrenaline coursed through his veins, spurred on by the sights and sounds of his corpulent lover. He slapped and clapped her wide, wobbly rump, and he pulsed deep and thick into her tensed walls. His cock burst, and warm, viscous seed flooded into her.

Judy yelped, and her legs shot straight out to Nick's sides. Her hips twitched, and her legs hugged his legs for dear life. Now that Judy was flat on the floor, her underbelly pushed her fupa up into Nick's ball sack, snuggling his balls with her pussy lard. It pressed even more cum from him. Inside, her vagina locked hard on him. She clenched voraciously on his cock, over and over again. Judy writhed and wriggled under Nick.

He rode her out, filling her up with as much seed as he could. His arms clasped deep in her plush waist trenches to hold himself steady as his pumping cock wrangled control. Nick had no power; his dick had taken over, and he was just holding on for dear life.

Judy's hips twitched from her orgasm. Her quick, jolting movements swayed her prone adipose. Still, she desperately scraped pancakes into her mouth. In her climactic seizes, her paws slopped food against her fat face, splattering it over her cheeks and tits. She yelped and grunted, she hiccuped and moaned, through mouthfuls of pancake.

Finally, he emptied into her. Nick's member relinquished control, which woozily returned to his head. The head atop his shoulders, that is.

Judy's pussy released him, and so did her legs. No longer twitching, she lowered into her own lard, melting broad across the floor in a comfy spread of adipose. She breathed deep. Delicately, her tongue lapped frosting and crumbs off of her tits. Her voice came out breathy and exhausted. "I hope they've got cream-filled doughnuts in the break room today."

Struck by the sexiness of Judy's gluttony, Nick's cock tensed up. He pumped one last load into her.

* * * * *

Judy Hopps waddled through the Zootopia PD garage. Her long rabbit's feet stomped the concrete under her immense weight, while her vast circumference cast a large shadow under the fluorescent lights overhead. Other than her thudding footfalls, the only sounds in the garage came from her belly grumbling for more and her lips smacking as she inhaled a doughnut.

Her weight bore down hard towards the ground. So, it was with considerable effort that she lifted her foot. Balancing all of her crushing heft on one foot, she waved the other one forward. Layers of fat smothered between her thighs, and dense lard draped over the backs of her knees. Together, they forced her gait into a wide pivot. At last, she let her sweeping foot fall, and it landed with a pounding. The force battered her foot and reverberated back up her body. Her opposite leg felt relief as her weight once again distributed equally among both girthy gams.

Her supersized slacks hung loose around her bulbous calves, which bounced with each step. Those pants clung tight to her thighs, though. They compressed her fat, binding it densely. Her tubby upper legs thickened over her calves with deep creases. Two broad hips nearly spanned as wide as she was tall. As she walked, their wagging flesh bobbed. Two ass cheeks projected out behind her like two supersized melons, lower than her knees. Their meaty breadth swaddled tight into her thighs, pressed close by their own weight and the tight fit of her pants. Her immense ass pulled Judy backward. By maintaining her upright posture, in spite of her bulbous butt, she grew strong quads that pumped her thighs even thicker. And, even though her ass cheeks were heavy, they were still doughy. The cheeks bopped side to side as she scraped one fat-packed leg past the other. Their tops plumped up in pert peaks that nuzzled her cottontail.

While Judy's fat forced her to swing her legs just to maneuver them past each other, she also gave her hips an extra swerve. The extra effort slinged her fat rump. She sashayed a fat, juicy saunter--the kind that would clap her cheeks, if it wasn't for the snug fit of her pants. Nobody was looking, but she couldn't help herself. There was nothing wrong with enjoying what she had. Her swinging hips bopped her satchel bag out to her side, and it lightly plapped back on her chunky hip. She reached a chubby hand in there and pulled out a jelly-filled doughnut.

Judy's stomach swayed, too. Her pannus hung over her thighs and barely reached her knees, draping in a thick, heavy blanket. Her stomach's bulbous girth wasn't as broad as her hips, but it arced far forward from her waist. It poured out of the bottom of her shirt in a buttery swath. Her stomach didn't fit in her shirt, which was both a consequence and a perk of her diet.

A diet that she nourished by jamming the entirety of her jelly doughnut into her mouth. Her tongue eagerly lapped at its powdered sugar. Her teeth sundered the pastry open, and out flooded a deluge of raspberry jam. It was thick and sweet, just like Judy was. She sucked it down.

Her slow, waddling legs shouldered the heft of her apron belly. She felt her lower belly squish sideways into itself over her swinging legs. Her girthy gut bounced side to side even as it hung heavy. In that way, she was both on the giving end and the receiving end of a ponderous belly play.

Above, her upper belly squashed down over her navel in a wide, puffy smile. The weight of her upper stomach rested heavily on her broader lower stomach. Her walk twisted her waist, grinding her stomach over itself at its middle crease. At the same time, her upper stomach pushed out into her underboobs, supporting the bunny's massive milkers with a tubby tummy.

Her stomach growled, perturbed to receive an offering so petty as a single doughnut. Inside, her gut's walls vibrated and grated, as if it shook Judy's insides to demand more food. She put her pudgy forepaw to her wide waist. She burrowed her paw under her breast, wriggling under its wobbly weight, and she kneaded her upper gut. Her fat fingertips dug into her ample stomach, easing its hunger pangs.

Two massive orbs of fat billowed from her chest, wide as her hips and overlooking her belly. Sensitive, stretching fur lined their globular breadth. Her back worked hard to support her weighty knockers. Her shirt barely buttoned over her swinging rack, and its hem drifted off of her tits, far forward of her stomach. The opening permitted fresh air to tickle her underboobs. The strap of her satchel spanned long across her generous rack.

While she walked, she wagged her arms in lateral arcs, sloshing her biceps against her twisting waist. Her tottering upper body bobbed her tits uncontrollably, making her blush. The mere act of walking flaunted her heavy, bulbous boobs. She didn't have to push her chest out. It pushed itself out with gallons of blubber.

She used the swing of her arm to pluck another doughnut from her bag, this one chocolate-chocolate.

Judy's facial cheeks were bigger than her fat fists. So much pudge packed them that they plopped atop her shoulders. With each step, they quaked. Between them, her plump lips sucked in the new doughnut, whole. Fluffy cake and bittersweet chocolate filled her maw and pressed down against her tongue. She chewed, unleashing more exquisite flavor from the fattening pastry. Her mashing mandible kneaded her protruding lips and bobbed her cheeks. She was eager to send filling pastries down her gullet. Hopefully, the delectable treats would appease the monster buried deep inside her big, swollen stomach.

Her purple eyes peered out over her pudgy cheeks, and her ears folded behind her blue cap.

She stopped beside a single-seater car, although her body didn't; her ass wagged, her belly quivered, and her tits rocked. Despite her shifting lard, her fat-widened stance and her low center of gravity kept her steady.

After witnessing her colossal gains, Chief Bogo had put Judy back on parking ticket duty. "Given your prior exemplary record, we'll keep you on the force. But you'll have to work a lighter duty until you get back into shape," he said. The chief was in for a big, fat surprise.

The car was a tiny little thing, with one seat and no doors. When she had first joined the force, she fit into these things like they were made for her.

Judy lugged one foot off of the ground, and she crammed her bulging leg between the steering wheel and the seat. Her fat pinched between the bottom of the leather steering wheel and the seat cushion. She put her foot on the floor of the car, subjecting it to her immense weight, and the car tilted under her. She pushed herself into the car, grinding her pudge into the cramped space. Her ass dragged across the seat. In front, her stomach smothered the steering wheel, wrapping its blubber under and around the wheel's fake leather. Her boobs gushed against the wheel and, as crammed as they were, they pushed her back against the car seat.

She set her weight down on her butt, sitting on her ass, and the car evened out. It dipped low towards the ground with a creaking suspension. As fun as it was lugging her blubber around, she was glad to take its weight off of her feet. Once settled, her gut murmured again to let her know it was underfed. The way her stomach molded around the steering wheel, it felt about ready to eat the thing.

Her ass gave her quite the cushion to relax on. Her cheeks mashed against the back of the seat. They squashed out to either side of the car and hung over in bulbous sacks. They also pushed her forward, so that her belly swaddled under the steering wheel, while her breasts flooded around its sides and over its top. The bite of the firm wheel in her fluffy fat was uncomfortable but liveable. She budged each of her flabby arms between her hefty thigh and sweeping tit, pushing her arms in against her waist, to reach her plump forepaws to the belly-jammed steering wheel.

Her fat fingers fumbled a key into the ignition, and her wrist crease twisted as she turned the key. Her pudgy footpad pressed down on the accelerator.

The car trundled along with a rough, grinding noise. Its speed dampened under Judy's weight. Her stomach joined in the cacophony with its own rumbling demands, and it clawed with hunger.

Judy kept one corpulent forepaw on the wheel. Her other forepaw reached into her satchel and fetched an eclair. She plunged half of the thick treat into her maw. Bittersweet chocolate excited her taste buds even before she bit in. As her teeth shredded the eclair in half, they released a flood of viscous, custard filling. She moaned with pleasure and gulped it down. Cool custard and sweet icing rested in a dull heap in her insatiable gut.

The car approached the exit gate, but before that, there was a yellow speed bump. The front wheels confronted the speed bump and bounced back, sloshing Judy's blubber.

Judy huffed. She wolfed down the rest of the eclair, licked off her fingertips, and hammered the gas.

The car squealed forward sluggishly, and its wheels tackled the speed bump. They spun madly and inched up the bump. Finally, they crested the bump, and the suspension gave right out. The bottom of the car slammed to the ground in an echoing crash.

123456...8