Foodtopia

Story Info
Judy Hopps reaps the caloric benefits of carrot cake.
25.1k words
3.25
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick Wilde, a slender fox, walked down the short hallway of his apartment, nude. Late at night, the hallway was dim, indirectly lit by a lamp in the bedroom. He held a plate with a slice of carrot cake in his hand.

Inside his bedroom, in his bed, was his work partner, Judy Hopps. She was a slim bunny with a modest chest, flat tummy, and broad hips. She was naked as well, covered only by the comforter. She sat up in bed, staring into space, with her ears up and at attention.

Nick entered the room. "Everything okay, kiddo?"

Judy moved her wide eyes to Nick. "We've made a huge mistake. What if things don't work out between us? And even if they do, what if AR finds out?"

Nick sat down on the bed next to Judy. "Oh, please. Where we work, animal resources has way bigger problems than the two of us screwing. As for you and me..." Nick took Judy's chin in his free paw and pulled her face towards his for a kiss. Their lips touched sweetly for a long moment before parting. "...I don't have any concerns there."

Judy's frown turned to a sheepish smile, and her ears relaxed. "I guess I don't either. Now, is that for me?"

Nick handed over the plate and fork. "Oh, yeah. You liked it so much earlier, I thought I'd bring you another slice."

Judy took the plate. "How thoughtful." She immediately scooped up a big forkful and shoveled it into her mouth. "Mmmmph!" She swallowed heartily. "This has got to be the best carrot cake in Zootopia. Almost as good as Mom's." She gulped down another mouthful, and then several more, stuffing her face so that her cheeks bowed outward. It was like she'd taken a chubby bunny challenge. Once she inhaled that, she looked from the cake to Nick. Her face drooped. "Hey, you alright?"

Nick realized his own expression had gone blank, aside from the heat in his cheeks. The thumping in his chest made it hard to think. "All good!" His mind raced to distract her with a topic change. "Say, it was pretty lucky we were there in time to save Gideon Grey's bakery, right?" His paw slithered over the bed and onto Judy's stomach.

Judy took another honking bite of cake. "Ohf yeahf!" She swallowed. "Gideon's not the brightest fox I know. Not exactly a profitable venture on his part to give away free food. But, he's definitely a sweetheart."

Nick stared at Judy's middle and stroked her stomach lovingly. "I can't believe he offered you a lifetime of carrot cake, just for saving his business..."

Judy gulped down more cake. "Haha. You sound happier about it than me!" She scooped more in. "Youf shure youf don'tch wantch anhy?"

* * * * *

Some months passed.

Daybreak streamed into Nick's bedroom. He was sitting up in bed, fiddling with his smartphone. His fingers matched little colored baubles on its touch screen. But he wasn't really looking at his phone.

At the foot of the bed, Judy stood in nothing but a pair of panties. Her lovehandles bulged over the waistband, and her bubble butt made the underwear look small. She had two meaty, grey-furred cheeks that swallowed up her panties. She bent forward to grab her pants, flashing her cotton tail and bare ass at Nick. Full and round, it quivered as she reached to the ground. Her thighs were doughy pawfuls as well, with their musculature now girded by layers of flab.

She bent back up, pulling her pants up with her. They came up her legs just fine, but they snagged on her rump. She tugged up and wiggled her hips, bouncing her fat to coax it into its uniformed confines. Her chubby belly bobbed with her fattened dance. "Sheesh, (huff), I gotta take it easy on the carrot cake." She looked down at her rounded tits as they leapt from the effort. "...Although, I'm sure you don't mind some of the effects it's had." With effort, her ZPD issue slacks crept up her chunky hips. Judy looked to Nick.

Nick shot his eyes from Judy back to his phone, hoping to hide his ogling gaze. He took a bored tone. "What effects?"

Judy looked back down at her body to button her pants. She tried pulling the front of her pants together, but she couldn't get it around her tummy flab. She sucked in, puffing out her tits and reeling in the pudge around her middle. Quickly, she buckled her pants, then blew outwards. Her stomach oozed forward, bulging over the waistband of her pants. They pulled skin tight around her ass. Her voice was strained. "Just, some effects, Nick. Now get out of bed already, you're going to be late."

Nick chuckled. "Okay. Smooch me first?"

Judy rolled her eyes. "Alright, but only because I like you." She walked to Nick's side of the bed with slow, awkward steps, and her pants swished audibly as her thickened thighs pressed together at her inseam. Her swaying hips rocked her waistband up and down on her sides, playing with her waist fat. She bent down to sit on the bed, resting her wide ass next to Nick. With that, her pants button rocketed off, and her slight belly bulged free into her lap.

Before Judy could react, Nick leaned over quickly, wrapping an arm around her softened middle. Her pudge was warm and pillowy. He held her tight, preventing her from getting up, and pursed his lips out towards her.

Judy heaved a sigh. "Here's your smooch." She yanked his arm off, bent over, and put her big butt in his face.

* * * * *

More months passed.

Tonight, they were on a stake out in the jungle district. In the summer time, this place was hellishly hot and unbearably humid, even under cover of night. Insects chirped and clicked endlessly.

Nick walked back to the cruiser with a convenience store bag in one paw. He wiped his other paw across his forehead, scraping off sweat. It didn't help that his uniform came with a tactical vest that could be quite stifling.

He opened the back door of the cruiser. It was just as muggy inside the car. To preserve their cover, they had to keep the engine off. All they could do was leave the windows down.

His voice came out ragged. "Hey, Carrots. Got your ice cream." He plopped the bag on the back seat next to Judy.

Judy sat in the middle, fixed on her vest. Her breasts had grown steadily in the recent past, and they had graduated to plump pawfuls. Her gut pushed out against her vest, too, now forming a proper potbelly. But most of her gains had come below the waist, with a wide, protruding rump and thick, doughy thighs.

She tugged and tugged at her vest's zipper, but it wouldn't budge downward. "Thanks, Nick..." She gave up on the zipper and huffed a sigh. "Could you give me a hand?" She turned to Nick and moved the plastic bag to the opposite seat, making room for him. She smiled at him, emphasizing her chubby cheeks.

Nick scooted into the car next to her. "A stickler like you, taking off gear? You must be really hot." He grabbed the zipper at her neckline and pulled down. It wouldn't move for him, either. "It's like there's something..."

He put his paw directly on Judy's chest, essentially groping her breast through her vest. He tried to remain professional, but the increased curvature and volume of her bosom made his heart race. He pressed down on her fattened boob, then pulled down on the zipper. It came down easy now.

Her other breast squeezed out against the opening zipper, all too happy to spring free. Judy hadn't buttoned her top all the way, and so she showed plentiful cleavage. Her breast's bare fur brushed his hand as he pulled the zipper down.

Finally, he pulled the zipper to where her bulging chest met her bulky belly. He let go of her breast, and it pushed out against her vest, shoving it wide open. Nick sat back up, leaving the vest zippered over her gut. "There you go."

She took a deep breath, pushing her chest out further to display her trembling tits. Her shirt was only buttoned high enough to hide her bra, which was itself undersized. So, she flashed plenty of deep, meaty, furry cleavage. Her round breasts rose and fell. "Phew, it feels good to breathe. Now, time to cool off." She took the ice cream out of the bag, along with an ice cream scooper that Nick had bought. In her tiny paw, the tub looked huge. "Was 32 ounces really the smallest they had?"

Nick shrugged. "Yeah, I didn't see any other sizes."

She looked incredulous.

Nick protested. "Scout's honor!"

In reality, Nick had scoured the store shelves to find a 32 ounce tub. Most of them were 4 and 8 ounces.

Judy scoffed with a cheeky smile. "The smaller sizes were probably just in another freezer case... dumb fox."

Nick sat back, folding his paws behind his head. "Berate me all you want. I remembered the important thing: I got you strawberry."

Judy tore off the lid and looked inside gleefully at the bright pink ice cream. She licked her lips, wiggled her nose, and jammed the scoop into the frozen treat. She shoveled a huge mound out of the tub and right to her mouth, opening wide to fit it all in. With pink ice cream lining her lips, she swallowed. "Mmmm!" She lapped the strawberry leftovers from her lips. "Yes! This is so good, I might have to finish the tub."

Nick chuckled nervously. "Well, in this heat, who could blame you?" He tugged at his collar, and not because of the temperature of the jungle district.

She dug out another overflowing scoopful, and another, and another. She cooed as the creamy treat filled her maw and slid down her throat. She mowed through the tub like it was water.

Every lump passed between her chubby cheeks, expanded with pudge. Every gulp jiggled her curved chin, softened by fat. Her arm worked hard to dig out scoop after scoop, with a plump forearm and a chunky bicep that pulled the sleeve of her uniform taut. She gobbled up mouthful after mouthful, raising the scoop alongside her cushy midriff. She sported a belly like a bowl of fat and boobs like two creamy, filling scoops of furred flesh.

Nick gawked. He forgot the unpleasant heat.

Judy was a third of the way through the tub when she set it aside. "I don't know how you can stand this heat...!" She took her zipper and yanked it down all the way. Her gut pushed it open, leaning heavy on her shirt buttons. She looked several months pregnant.

"It's too much for me..." She dug her fingers below her underbelly and wriggled before--POP!--she freed the lowest button on her shirt. She moved up to the first visible shirt button and unbuttoned that. Her midsection inched forward through the new gap, easing into her lap now that nothing held it back. She popped the next lowest button, and her navel bulged forth.

Nick's eyes drank in every centimeter that her belly expanded.

She worked up her belly, pop-pop-pop, until her shirt was fully open. She now had two hefty tits in a bra too small resting on a protruding belly.

"There! That's better." She picked up the ice cream again and looked to Nick. "You look a little hot, do you want any?"

Nick shook his head fervently. "N-no!" He looked up from her middle to her eyes. "I mean, I'm perfectly used to these adverse conditions."

Judy smiled knowingly. "I kind of figured." She locked her eyes on his, raised an overfull scoop to her lips, and sucked it down in one loud, wet slurp. "Mmmm."

Nick loosed a high-pitched laugh. "So, must be pretty good, huh?"

Judy gulped down more. "Uh-huh. Especially in this heat, when some of it melts." She held the carton up to her lips and tilted it, drinking melted ice cream. Gulp-gulp-gulp, she pounded it down. When she put the carton down, only one third was left. "Only problem is, it gets me so bloated." She rubbed a paw over her gut, highlighting its bloat. Her stomach formerly weighed down into her lap with adipose; now, it was taut and rounded from so much ice cream.

Nick couldn't take his eyes off of it. "Where's, um, the binoculars, anyway?"

Judy pointed down. "On the floor, next to me. I can't get to them, though." She arced her back, puffing out her distended abdomen. "I'm a little too full to bend over."

Nick huffed. "Alright, I'll get them." He bent over, leaning across Judy's lap. His eyes spotted the binoculars on the floor instantly. But his cheek brushed her stuffed middle, and her gurgling digestion rung in his ears. He paused a moment to appreciate the stiff, noisy bloat of her belly.

Judy called from above. "Do you see them?"

Nick swiped the binoculars. "Sure do!" He swung back upright, bonking his head into her underboob along the way.

He looked forward, through the windshield. But he was sitting behind the passenger seat. It was difficult to see around the headrest in front of him. "Hey, mind if we swap spots?"

Judy lifted her butt, standing partway. "Sure."

Nick scooted sideways while sitting down. He passed under Judy.

Her pants were skin tight on her ass, and her hips were almost twice as wide as his. Her bowling ball butt cheeks nudged into his chest, pressing her gelatinous glutes against him. With each step, they wobbled in his face.

Nick set aside the binoculars.

Judy sat down.

Nick pounced her. He put one paw on the back of the seat and the other on her stuffed, inflated gut. He lunged his mouth to hers and sealed their lips before plunging his tongue into her mouth. He took her with a ravenous kiss, growling instinctively as he pet her tender middle.

Judy returned the kiss. She put her paw on Nick's rubbing paw, pressing his palm against her bloat.

They parted lips.

Judy caught her breath. "The way you touch me lately..."

He groped her underbelly, massaging its dense flesh. "It's not just your bigger boobs or your thicker ass. It's your squishy thighs, your meaty arms, your..." He rubbed the front curve of her stomach. "...Tubby gut, and your hedonistic gluttony." Nick moved down to peck her thickened neck.

Judy writhed under Nick's hungry paw. "Stuff me, Nick. Make me fat. I want to grow thick, wide, heavy."

He moved his paw up from her belly to her breast. "Oh, Judy..."

"Oh, Nick..."

His other paw clutched her lovehandle, kneading its chunky dough. "Oh, Judy..."

"Nick!"

He ran his paw under and inside her bra, grabbing her bare breast. "Oh, yes, Judy!"

"No, Nick, he's here!" She shoved Nick off of her and fixed her bra. "Get a move on!"

Nick caught his balance against the carseat. "O-oh, cheese and crackers!!" He pulled his feet up onto the car seat and sprang out of the open car window.

Nick landed on the dirt road and sprinted forward. He ran towards a slimy frog in dark black clothing.

The frog turned to face Nick.

Nick shouted as he approached the frog. "You're under arrest!" He grasped the frog's wrist.

The frog slipped his moist arm out of Nick's paw. He bounded over Nick's head, towards the cruiser.

Nick shouted again. "Hold it!"

In the distance, Judy lumbered out of the car. She waddled slowly while cradling her bare, digesting belly.

The frog landed just behind her.

Judy pumped her rump backwards, pummeling her ample ass against his chest. Her butt blubber reverberated off of him, and she knocked the wind right out of him.

He fell and rolled onto his back, in total shock.

Judy stepped over him and kneeled, planting her big ass right on his face. Her fat cheeks squashed wide against his head, and her thunder thighs weighed down his chest.

Nick caught up to the frog and cuffed him.

Judy leaned off of the frog.

He gasped for air.

Nick patted Judy on the back. "Nice work. You know what I think?"

Judy hiccuped. "What's that?

Nick smirked. "I think we should look into expanding your law enforcement assets."

* * * * *

From then on, the two of them revelled in Judy's growing appetite and waistline.

One evening, Judy and Nick stood at the front of a restaurant, waiting for a table. The floors were an ebony tile, the walls were scarlet, and the lighting was dim. Cool air conditioning blew around them.

Nick was clad in a white dress shirt and black slacks. He leaned his elbow on the host stand, admiring Judy. "Doesn't that feel a little tight?"

Judy looked down to her sweater, fuzzy and baby-blue, which was long enough to cover her thighs. "Nah, I think this has at least one more date left in it." It featured a keyhole over her plump breasts, highlighting their full, deep cleavage. They pressed out against the garment, keeping it snug over her chest. Its sides were open as well, allowing the her breasts to peek out sideways like a rabbit from its burrow.

Nick's eyes scanned down Judy's figure to her middle. "You've said that for the past three weeks now."

Judy's proud belly ballooned into the sweater as a mound of fat; round like a punchbowl at its top, but with a wide and squishy bottom roll that rest along the tops of her thighs. Her sweater was open at the sides of her waist, too, allowing her midsection to spread wider than her dress by a few inches. She gripped the sides of her spare tire in her small, puffy paws. "I'm not that much bigger now. I mean, it still basically covers me."

Nick looked further down. "Not for much longer there, Carrotcake."

Judy followed Nick's eyes down to her hips. Her sweater wrapped fully around her hips and thighs, stretched thin to contain her expansive legs. Her haunches had born the brunt of her gains, and they billowed far beyond her waist. The garment seemed awfully tight over her hips, with grey fur poking out through frayed cloth. And, like her hips, her thighs were jammed into her dress. Under it, where her pudge had room to breathe, her legs bulged outward. Plus, as a special debut tonight, she was rocking a nascent crease where her thighs met her calves. "I guess you're right. It looks like I'm about to burst out of this thing!"

A macaque approached the host stand wearing a tux. He held two leather-bound menus.

Nick, still eyeing Judy, raised an eyebrow. "Is that a threat or a promise?"

The macaque cleared his throat.

Judy yakked on, ignoring the monkey. "Well, I'm not going to get any smaller tonight. In fact, you better be ready to stay here a while. I've got a pretty big tank to load up." She slapped the side of her gut, rippling its bare fur.

The macaque's eyes darted away from Judy's belly before he spoke up. "Your table is ready."

Judy turned to him. "Oh! How long were you there?"

The macaque paused. Then, he took a dry, unaffected tone. "...Just follow me to your table, please."

Judy and Nick shot knowing glances to each other, stifling childish giggles.

The macaque walked back.

Nick bowed with his hand out. "Ladies first."

Judy walked behind the host, sashaying her hips like a gelatinous metronome. Her dress spanned around the bottom half of her butt, threadbare from the challenge of hauling her hefty rump. It allowed the top of her cheeks to bubble over, bare, bouncy, and pert. They hopped as she walked, dancing flirtatiously with her poofy cottontail. And her cheeks flared wide towards the bottom, stretching her attire with their girth. Each cheek individually was almost as broad as Judy's hips had been when she moved to Zootopia. She had two juicy melons packed into her undersized dress, wagging her squat peach-shaped ass as she went.

All too soon, they came to their table. They took their seats, then chatted with menus in hand.

Nick ignored his menu, instead focusing on Judy. "So, you were saying that you feel pretty hungry tonight?"

Judy looked up from her menu. She spoke just loud enough to catch the earshot of the tables around them. "Me? No, I'm going to take it easy. I'll try to order light tonight."

A goat in a tuxedo walked in on their conversation. "Good evening. Could I start you with something to drink?"

Judy replied first. "Yeah! Get me a mango lassi."

The goat nodded. "Very good, and you, s--"

Judy kept going, interrupting him. "And start me with a tofu makhani, then after that a tofu vindaloo, and I'll finish with a saag paneer."

The goat reeled, surprised by the barrage of orders. "Y--yes,... for both of you?" He looked to Nick.

123456...8