Foodtopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He clenched his thighs over her mons, teasing her. That fox was too fucking sly sometimes.

The edging arousal sent a shiver up her spine, and her immense blubber wobbled around his lower body. By the time her outer lips brushed his long, hardened manhood, her ass covered his stomach and chest.

He reached up and clutched pawfuls of her butt lard.

She lowered, and her damp pussy gulped his steely cock.

His cock stretched her thirsty walls. His thick manhood finally answered her pussy's hunger. The shower stall had squashed her tight from outside. Now, Nick's cock stretched her wide from inside.

Relief, joy, and exhilaration burst from her vagina. She choked from the shock of such an overwhelming entrance. "N--Nick--!!" The overpowering sensation jerked her hips, plapping her ass against his chest. Her ass felt up her man, which only increased her arousal.

Nick dug his fingers into her cheeks and squirmed. His grip pinched her voluminous fat. "Wh--what's the--matter? This--is--nothing!" His chest heaved in and out against the malleable underside of her butt. His tense breathing gave her ass an even better picture of Nick's sexy chest.

Judy huffed out her overpleasure. She lifted her hips again, massaging her walls against the head of Nick's cock, until the rim of her vagina smooched it. Even then, Judy's tubby thighs draped far over Nick's sides, and her rump smothered his chest.

Her man groaned lewdly all the while. He ran his fingers up to the top of her backside and wedged his fingertips into the crease between her butt and love handles. Clutching firm, he tugged her ass down and launched his pelvis up. While he slammed her ass back down, he propelled his cock deep into her. He shouted, hoarse and horny. "GRAHH!"

Judy's ass pounded hard against him, walloping him with two bean bags of blubber. She felt the sides of her ass flop outward, while the center of her ass and the inseam of her thighs groped him.

His cock filled her all at once. He pulled her walls wide suddenly like a carnal battering ram.

She yelped in shock. "FUCKing SUgarr!" Her vagina squeezed his spire. Judy still felt the sexual joy of Nick's filling penis, but as her pussy worked itself on him more, it loosened up, resolving her soreness. While she sat heavily on his chest, she gyrated her hips, swirling his length against her needy insides. "Ooooh."

Nick pressed in and out on her fluffy rump and massaged her ass. His hands sank deep into her voluminous backside, then released her ample layers of fat. Gently, he worked her protruding flesh and relaxed it.

Which was great, because Judy needed vigorous glutes for the erotic workout ahead of them. Once again, she hefted her hips upward, then plunged back down. As she found a regular pace, her ass ebbed down Nick's chest on her upswing and gushed back up his chest on her downswing. The steady beat bounced her ass out, thumping its girth wide over and over. She felt her underside hammer his body, groping him like she groped his length.

Best of all, his cock pistoned up and down through her pussy. Just by staying still, Nick provided her a long, thick cock, sating Judy's pent-up hunger. As her ass battered his chest, he grunted intermittently. "Oh--HUNGH--yeah--OOF--fuck!" His wandering paws groped and hugged her ass, and his thighs clamped her bulging mound. He teased and molded every inch of flesh he could reach, making Judy feel every ounce of her fat. His lusty passion and stuffing cock drove her arousal ever higher.

With more fervor aching between her legs, she had to ride faster to sate her needs. She pushed her quads as hard as she could, rocketing up along Nick's member. Once she reached the tip of his head, she tensed her thighs, tightened her vagina, and slammed back down into him. Her thighs burst outward, her ass quivered backward, and her pussy glutted on cock. The force of her slamming weight drove her so hard over his girth that it stuffed her fuller than she could comprehend. And yet, she needed to be even fuller. She shot up and blasted back down. The faster she shoved Nick through her, the more sharp and ferocious he felt, shocking powerful satisfaction into her vagina, through her nethers, and into the wobbling, jiggling walls of her fat. She feasted on him.

No longer playing, Nick held tight to her ass. "UNGH! Nice form on--OOGH!--these squats! Bogo would be--HNNGH--so proud!" Nick leaned his head up, stabbed his nose into her gigantic ass crack, and slapped her butt hard, making it quake even more than Judy did with her own cock-gripping gallop.

As Nick worshiped her ass, Judy felt her joy ascending towards euphoria. Her pussy throbbed. Its stretch grew tauter and sharper, approaching the moment when it would finally be full. She neared her apex.

The locker room door opened, and Bogo walked in. In full uniform, he wore a duffel bag strapped over his shoulder. He closed the door behind him before his eyes locked on Judy.

She broke a cold sweat and flattened her ass to the bench.

Nick tried to thrust up into her.

She held her legs tight to him, doing her best to stifle his movement.

Regardless, his manhood pushed hard enough. His cock could not be restrained, and its throbbing length pulled her walls so wide, so taut, that they could barely hold on.

Bogo's nostrils flared wide. "Uh--my apologies, er--"

Ecstasy exploded from Judy's pussy. Like a blast of dynamite, rapture ripped through her big, blubbery body. It hammered her walls. It jolted her hips. It pulled on her thighs and slapped her calves. It struck her belly, battered her ass, and blasted her tits. Climax flooded her body as her pussy sucked and seized on Nick's cock.

But that was all on the inside. With incredible effort, she kept her haunches perfectly still. "Hngh--no prob--problem, Chiieeeef." She gripped her bulbous belly and huffed long, trying to ride out her ill-timed orgasm.

Bogo stared at her. "Well, Officer Hopps, I'll just..."

Nick burst inside her. Thick seed propelled up into her, drowning her soaked pussy with his luscious cum.

Judy clenched her teeth. A whine wormed up her throat, but she squelched it. Bliss pulsed in her writhing pussy, trembled through her thighs, bounced in her belly, and throbbed in her tits. "Yuuup. Juh--JUST--getting CHAngEd...!"

Bogo shook his head. "Right. Carry on." He turned away, swung open the door, and marched out. Finally, the door closed behind him.

Judy blew a thin whine as the end of her climax trailed off.

Nick pulled his head out of her ass.

She leaned forward and rested her arms in her waist folds. "Of all the times he could show up..."

Nick responded, wheezing. "Hunhh? Whoo, (huff), showed up?"

Judy rolled her eyes. "Forget it." One last time, she pumped her thighs. Her blubbery body straightened upward. Her rising pussy dripped with her arousal and his semen. Even when she stood, her ass flooded over Nick. She turned around, grinding her ass off of him.

Nick panted without getting up. He grinned deliriously with a sopping pelvis and a floppy dick. He just laid there and panted.

Judy felt concern. "Are you okay?"

He raised a trembling arm to give her a silent thumbs up.

Judy stepped forward, nuzzling his knees with her lower belly. "Good. I'd hate to go to the diner without my handsome feeder."

* * * * *

Not long after, Bogo assigned Judy to a role befitting of her motor capacities. She worked in Booking.

Cool air conditioning blew past bright, sterile walls. Judy worked up front, receiving people into ZPD custody. Down the hallway was a series of holding cells.

After many months of breaking office furniture, Judy finally saved the department some money. She didn't need a bench, couch, loveseat, or even a chair. No, her butt was more than capable of supporting her on its own. Under her, its two cheeks billowed past her fat hindpaws. Her heels rested comfy in her plush lard. Heavy with cushy adipose, her rump sprawled beyond her arms' reach on either side. Her ass would've made for great arm rests if her tits weren't so big. Her butt cheeks' plentiful pudge piled up at her back, offering her a vast, doughy backrest. Not that she needed it, given the layers of rolling fat that lined her back. She leaned back against her back fat, which itself leaned back against her ass fat. Her legs spread wide in her butt cushions, pressed flat by the immense heft of her stomach. She wore hippopotamus pants, which barely contained her rump. Around the front, her pants clung to her lower belly, with a long belt that hung on for dear life. Those pants were hemmed to a fraction of their length to match Judy's short rabbit legs.

Her stomach, that humongous organ of digestive might, rested in a throne of flesh. Judy's pannus covered the insides of her thighs. Her hindpaws barely poked out from under its blubbery sweep. Her stomach draped off the front edge of her butt, weighing into her ass crack. From there, it trailed onto the floor. Plush dimples lined its curves, although they were compressed in her pants. Above that, her gut blimped in wide, taut curves, stretching past her waistband on all sides. Her cushy pelt wrapped thick around pizzas, hamburgers, ice cream, chocolate bars, doughnuts, and, of course, carrot cake. Judy's appetite pulled it so far that her fat stretched into broad, wide curves, keeping her belly pert. Within, her stomach walls felt pressure from every angle. It churned diligently with hundreds of thousands of calories pumped into it from the beginning of the day. Low, oceanic gurgles echoed from its cluttered depths. Her plus-sized bison shirt covered her belly, with the caveat that her fur poked out between its buttons. Like her pants, the shirt had been hemmed significantly to fit her height.

Her breasts opened her shirt, showing a swath of cleavage longer than Judy's height. Her gray-furred tits pursed up through the opening. Although the shirt granted her nipples decency, those nipples had grown to the size of her fists, and they prodded her shirt visibly. While her stomach bloated outward in proud, jutting curves, her breasts capped beyond her stomach with soft, pillowy bulges. They spanned around her waist, plumping into sideboobs that supported her arms. Her wide, weighty arms found a cozy resting spot in her mattress-like tits.

Currently, a desk pressed down into her ponderous chest. Her boobs blimped so large that the desk could only go as far down as her nose. Judy's arms reached across her breasts, weighing her heavy biceps and bulky forearms into them. Her forepaws narrowly reached a pachyderm keyboard that was well suited for her fat-engorged fingers. Her facial cheeks melded with her chin in a scarf of lard, which then flowed over her shoulders and against her breasts. Her fat face gave her several rolls that constantly rubbed each other with squishy fat and silken fur. Over bulging, bubbly cheeks, she looked up to read the gleaming monitor. Her rotund fingers tapped away at a booking form for a new inmate.

She finished the form and read her stomach. She nuzzled it between her thighs, testing its firmness from below. From above, her arms couldn't reach it, so she pressed into her breasts. She used her underboobs to feel how hard it was. And it was hard, quite hard, but not explosively so. Room was slim, but she still had some. In all the vast space of her stomach, she felt a precious few inches of slack.

A pizza box waited beside her keyboard with one slice remaining. She grabbed a plastic cup of liquid butter and dumped it over the slice. Then, she picked up a bottle of ranch dressing and squirted it all over the slice. Her messy forepaw brought the treat to her bloated lips, and she chewed through it with gushing bites. Each chew dripped cool, dense ranch and hot, runny butter on her chin bib. She scarfed down the slice. Thick, greasy pizza delved down her throat and joined the overflowing pit of food in her stomach. Her stomach happily burbled. The pizza dutifully awaited its turn to deposit more adipose on Judy's booty. Her stomach settled over its latest donation and packed the pizza in tight. Once her belly calmed down, she licked her forepaw and chin clean. She took pride in her pudge-packed pelt, and she didn't need anything dirtying it.

She looked up from her chin to find Nick Wilde, in uniform, with a smug grin. He held a wide, white box labeled "REAL GOOD BAKED STUFF." Next to him stood a drooling hyena, just a bit taller than Nick.

Nick looked down into her eyes and raised his eyebrows. Her gains were purely lateral, after all, so he was still taller than her. "Enjoying your snack?"

Judy gripped her desk. A metallic arm on a pivot supported it. So, she pushed, and it swung away. Her breasts fluffed upward, no longer restrained by the desktop. "Not as much as--(HIC!)--you will tonight." She dragged her hefty arms backward and touched her furniture-sized rump. She shoved back. Her backside was so doughy that it muted most of her force, just squishing around her fat fingers. She pushed her legs down, too. Her immense weight compacted her ass cheeks into the ground, though, making it hard to push into them. Her legs fought against a packed floor of fat. Judy challenged her upper body and lower body muscles, though, and with enough grunting force, she launched her corpulent hindpaws forward. They slid off the front rim of her ass. Meanwhile, her bulk shifted her belly forward, off of her legs. Her hindpaws hit the floor with a stomping plap, slotted between her billowing butt and gargantuan gut. Intense weight bore down on her, but it helped that her broad girth distributed that weight along the floor around her. That same broadness meant that she was bundled deep within a bloated blimp of blubber.

She looked to the hyena. "Randy a--gain? What is it--this time?"

Nick clicked his tongue. "Disorderly conduct. I swear, the kid must know the schedule you work here."

Judy leaned onto her left hindpaw. Her right hindpaw didn't leave the ground, but with less pressure on it, she could at least slide it. She swiveled her right hip forward. As she heaved her stomach forward, it sloshed and squelched. Her leg pushed into the several breakfasts, lunches, brunches, and snacks that stretched her stomach's pelt. Her empty stomach was heavy enough with adipose that it was hard to push, and being packed so densely with food made it nigh impossible. Luckily, her pants were woven with a low-friction material that glided across the floor easily. Easily when compared to other clothing options for bellies that sprawl more than an arm's length away, at least.

She waddled beside Randy and extended her left arm towards him. To get close enough, she had to mash her sweeping leg into his side. She wrapped her fat forepaw around the hyena's lower arm and looked up at him. "This is the--fifth time--you've been booked--this week!" She stifled a belch. "Why are you--up to--so much trouble?"

Randy mumbled, "Because every time I come back, you're even bigger."

Judy clutched his arm tight. "I have rabbit ears--you know. I can--hear you."

The hyena shirked. "...Sorry."

With Randy on her left, she waddled down the hall. She drifted rightward until her hip pressed against the cell bars. As she walked, her blubbery haunch flipped between the cell bars, pressing her cushy side through them. On her left, Randy's leg smooshed her left hip, and on her right, the cell bars smooshed her right hip. Behind, her heavy ass dragged along the floor, with a procession of fat that followed a few feet behind her. Its quivering tops slapped against her bulging love handles. In front, her underbelly scooched on the ground. Her corpulent legs pushed hard to nudge her stomach every inch. As wide as her gut was, her hips were wider, and so, her voluptuous gait sloshed her gut from one side to the other. Its churning momentum only carried further because of the copious abundance of food currently stretching its walls. Her tits bobbed up and down, riding the back-and-forth oscillation of her sweeping midsection. Judy's march hauled massive mountains of blubber that surrounded her on every side.

She stopped at one cell and dug her free forepaw into her cleavage. Her fat fingers wormed between her deep, smothering tits, and she fished out a silver key. Her chubby hand dwarfed the key. She leaned towards the cell door, plunged the key into the lock, and turned it. Then, she pushed the cell door aside. "In you--go."

Randy stared at her. "Ummmm..."

Judy shook her head. "What?!" Then, she looked to the cell doorway. Her ass and stomach blocked the opening. "Oh." She heaved herself forward to give him room, then looked back over her shoulder.

Randy passed into the cell, staring at her ass all the while.

Judy snapped her blubbery fingers. "Hey! I--see that!"

The hyena looked at her. His jaw dropped, and he skittered inside the cell.

Nick came in behind and closed the cell for Judy. His paw casually squeezed her love handle as he walked from behind her and up to her front. Then, he held up his white box. "Now that business is out of the way, do you know what day it is?"

Judy had been entering the date on booking forms all day. "Yeah, it's--the 27th."

Nick smirked. "Okay. Technically, yes. But it's also Tuesday. Which means..." He opened the box. It offered one dozen doughnuts, coated with off-white frosting and plump with dark orange cake. As Nick opened the box, a fragrant rush of vanilla, cinnamon, and walnut wafted her way. "Carrot cake doughnuts!"

An eager gurgle coursed through Judy's gut, and her ears stood on end. The scent of carrot cake marshaled her digestive forces, and her stomach redoubled its efforts, keen to make room for such a precious baked good. She felt it tingle and burble before a preparatory belch escaped her lips. "Will you--feed me? They--always taste--sweeter from you." Her bulbous cheeks warmed. She still felt a bashful passion for Nick's role as feeder.

Nick petted her belly. "I was hoping you'd ask." He nestled the box in her cleavage, at a tantalizing distance from her mouth. His fingers plucked one doughnut, and he brought it to her lips.

She opened wide to receive the doughnut. Moist, nutty cake graced her tongue, while thick, tangy frosting brushed her upper lip. She took the whole doughnut into her maw before closing her lips. Inside, her mouth was stuffed full of dense, rich doughnut.

Outside, Nick stroked her stomach gingerly. His rub soothed her stiff, taxed belly, but it did more than that, too. His calm, loving touch conveyed wordless love and silent affection. Nick's smirk had melted into a gentle, caring smile.

Arousal ushered Judy to chew. She mashed her teeth slowly, soaking in the depth and richness of sensation. She savored the dense cake and thick frosting, she enjoyed Nick's caress on her stomach, and she lost herself in his eyes. Before she knew it, the doughnut slid down her gullet.

Without a word, Nick pushed another doughnut between her lips.

Judy breathed deep. She managed a gut engorged with enough food to pop Clawhauser five times over, but that wasn't the only reason for her heavy breath. Her meal edged her arousal further along, aided by the sensitive stroke of her lover. The closer her stomach got to its limit, the more sensual Nick's strokes became. So, she chewed the second doughnut faster and quickly extended her tongue.

Nick obliged, feeding her another doughnut.

Judy chomped through sweet, moist pastry. Her stomach burbled and churned. Its busy workings throbbed against Nick's paw. As the pressure within her grew, so did their intimacy. Her stomach was an erotic, sexual organ, and she returned Nick's tender strokes with her own lewd, gurgling trembles.

His petting cherished her belly and tended to her. Before she finished the doughnut, he pushed another one into her.

1...345678