Fool me Twice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend Tom came to pick up the kids with Crystal. Josie and Tom were back in the bedrooms gathering the kids stuff. Crystal and I were in the family room near the recliner Josie still had from her marriage to tom. Crystal was bouncing up on her toes acting kind of silly.

"You been alright?" She asked.

"Fine, and you?"

"Have you thought about my offer?"

"Another one of those peeks would be nice."

"Better than that, I'm not wearing a bra."

She turned around and backed into me. I ran both hands up her shirt in front. She didn't need a bra. The nipples were small, but really hard. There were two swells on her chest under her nipples. That was it. I found it pretty erotic rubbing those little boobs. She had to feel that she had me hard. Add that to the fact our spouses were in the other part of the house and you could imagine how hard my heart was beating. I smelled her hair and kissed her cheek.

"Feel how wet you gotten my pussy!"

I let one boob rest as I slid a hand down the front of her shorts. She was wet and it was strange to feel pubic hair under my fingers.

"Put a finger inside me. See how slick I am."

I was smelling hair, kissing her cheek, playing with a boob, and fingering her twat. I hoped Josie would be happy.

A whoop came down the hallway as the kids came by us on the way out to Tom's truck.

Crystal jumped four feet away and had her clothes back in place.

"Crystal! Crystal! Crystal!" The three of them were by us.

Next it was Tom and Josie. She was nagging his ass about something like an ex-wife does. They went right past us. Josie gave me a wink. The coast was clear. My cock was hard. Crystal had a "want you to fuck me" look on her face.

Crystal tugged down her shorts and bent over the old trusty recliner, "at least shove some in so I can tell myself you had it in me!"

It went in real easy. I gave her three or four fast strokes.

"Oh, God. How fast can you cum?" she gasped.

"Pretty fast right now!"

"Me, too! Cum in me!"

They next stroke was full length. A dozen more and I was spilling my load in her. The girl was like a rabbit. She was moaning, groaning and was quick enough to cum when I did.

She stood up causing my cock to get left bobbing in the air. She turned and kissed me longer than she should have.

"Jesus, you're good. I loved it."

Like a sex fairy princess she was headed for the door.

"We've got to do this again. Call me at work. I'm cashier at the drug store on 5th."

I stayed in the house. Crystal stood a few minutes in the driveway listening to the conversation. Knowing she was standing there like that with my cum inside her made my head swim. I hoped Josie was serious about me fucking her.

First question in the door.

"So, did you make plans to fuck her?"

"Plans? I already did!

Well, that was out in the open. Now for the push back. Josie's mouth popped open in disbelief. I told her what had happened.

"Wow! I tried to give you a little time together, but Holy Fuck!"

"Yeah that's what I thought." I tried to sound remorseful.

"Are you going to fuck her again?"

"I don't know. She told me to call her at work."

"At the drug store?"

"Whatever! Are you a stalker?" I laughed.

"I just might be."

"Do you want me to fuck her?"

"Hell, yes!" This is the ultimate thing. My ex-husband, his new wife? You better believe I want you to fuck her."

"I'll call her Monday."

"You'd better!"

Thinking about Crystal all weekend kept me all fucked up. Josie got full advantage of that until the kids got home on Sunday.

I made the call Monday morning. It was good to hear her voice. I'd had her skinny body on my mind all weekend. What made it so good? If Josie was a 10 this kid is a 3 at best. Either way, I wanted to fuck her and hearing her voice wasn't helping.

"Oh, hi. It's pretty quiet here right now. Kind of boring actually. It gives me time to think about us."

"Us?" What the fuck was 'us"!

"You know, us. What we did. I can't believe you made me cum that easily.'

"Let's do it again." I blurted out.

"I'm off tomorrow. Tom says you were supposed to be working when you were fucking Josie. Want to swing by the house? Maybe check my garage door for me?"

"I thought you lived in an apartment."

"Oh, silly me. I guess I've got dick on the brain. Are you coming over?"

"I remember where you are from picking up the kids. What's your apartment number?"

"304. About nine? We can spend the day together?"

"Let's see how that works out." She giggled and hung up.

Josie was ecstatic. The kids were off to school the next morning.

"What time were you going to be there?"

"About nine."

"I'll drop you off. No point of anyone seeing your truck parked nearby."

My wife kissed me goodbye and told be to have fun as I walked to fuck her ex-husband's wife. Not only does she want me to fuck the little broad she drops me off and is going to pick me up later.

I never got a chance to knock. Crystal opened the door and dragged me inside.

"I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it." She grunted.

My cock was hard just walking into the apartment complex. We went full clothes off and I fucked her. I fucked her from behind like we left off. She went nuts when I reached under and played with her little nubbin boobs. The girl started to cum hard, fucking like a rabbit again.

Something about this was really alright. Fucking Crystal was totally different than fucking Josie. Mostly I felt like a god doing Crystal a big favor by fucking her and she seemed to feel like it, too. As I blew my load into her I thought about how terrific Josie thought it would be if I got Tom's new wife knocked up.

Speaking of Josie, I got a text from her.

"Are you done there or should I leave you for the day?"

"Uh, let me fuck her again first." I texted back.

I thought that should test how Josie really feels about it.

The sex seemed monumental. I think it'd the cheating sex part of it even though Josie was blunting the cheating on my end. We fucked each other pretty good. I still couldn't put my finger on what it was, but I found myself laughing at stupid ass Tom as this was his second wife of I'd fucked.

"Is something wrong? You're laughing at an odd time."

"Oh, did I laugh out loud?" I laughed again.

"Are you laughing at me? It's my little tits, isn't it."

"Oh, God no!" I leaned down to kiss them and then explained why I was laughing.

"Okay, I laugh about it, too. I wanted to have kids, but I'd rather have them with you."

"I'm afraid I'm spoken for."

"Oh, I didn't want you to raise them. I just want you to be their father."

We locked eyes. She got a whimsical pleading to it.

"Kids? Home many kids are you talking about?"

"Two or three if their yours. Do you want to knock me up?"

I was still inside her. She was starting to blow in my ear.

"Do you want to fuck a baby into me?"

Josie would be over the moon with the news. Well, if I understand correctly and this isn't some king of trap. What if the joke was on me? I couldn't wait to tell Josie the news.

"When would this happened? Me knocking you up?"

"Well, today there was a chance, but Thursday for sure. I'm off Thursday."

I gulped. I have already but a load her that might be insemination. The way she was blowing in my ear and thrusting her cunt up to get me full penetration I was about to possibly effect insemination again.

I sent millions of little swimmers right into her cervix.

She laid there and let me drain into her cunt.

"Oh, that's nice. If you haven't got me already, for sure on Thursday."

I was a little shaken. I went into the bathroom and sent a text to Josie.

"Help! Get me put of here!"

I assured Crystal that I'd see fuck her on Thursday, but that I need to get out and get some done. Josie picked me up a couple blocks away and drove us home.

I explained the whole day to her.

"Be sure you save time to get over there Thursday and knock the little shit up good."

She had me fuck her before the kids came home from school.

I left to make a service call on a garage door opener and put in a full day on Wednesday. Thursday Josie dropped me off to go impregnate Crystal.

Crystal went all out garnering my sperm to start her family. She reasoned that the next Tuesday would be a slim chance, but she was pretty sure we would have gotten the job done that Thursday. Fucking her four times should do it. The last time she had her face on the sheet and her ass in the air while I fucked her from behind. She wanted me to leave her in that position. She had read on the internet that the position made the seed run into her cervix and would surely get into her womb and nail that egg that had to be eager to become a baby.

Josie picked me up around the block and took us home. As usual she wanted me to fuck her. I think she was more excited for Crystal to be pregnant than Crystal herself.

I went back Tuesday for the follow up fuck and back again on Thursday. That was our routine after that. Josie would take me over to Crystal's apartment complex every Tuesday and Thursday and pick me up right up until the month before she delivered us a daughter for Tom to raise.

About halfway through that deal Josie got into a sibling fight with her sister. There wasn't a lot of love lost there. Her sister Julie was a bit of a rival on about everything. Her husband was a big shot lawyer and they lived quite well. Somewhere in that the fight started.

We were driving home from their place when Josie started spitting venom.

"That fucking sister of mine and her asshole husband! I want you fuck her?"

"What? Julie? Your sister?"

"Yes, my fucking sister."

"Wouldn't it make more sense if you fucked her husband? You haven't already fucked him, have you?" I asked.

"No, I haven't. I couldn't do that to my sister's marriage." She was serious.

"Why fuck me fuck her then?"

"Why not? I'm sure she'll enjoy it and fucking your wife's sister is so taboo. Her youngest kid is twelve. Popping your kid out twelve years later would be hilarious if we can pull it off."

"You have a funny way of holding a grudge."

"Everyone is happy until someone pisses of Josie." She laughed.

"I don't see this thing happening, especially the way you two went after each other.:

"I'll call her next week to mends some fences over lunch. I'll tell her you have a huge ten inch dick. Trust me. She'll be interested."

"But, my dick is sure as hell not ten inches. She might just notice."

"Oh, how big is it anyway?"

"Just right at seven."

"Oh, okay then. I'll tell it's a huge nine inch dick. By the time she sees it she won't stop then. She'll fuck you if I know my sister. I think there hasn't been any cheating since they married, but she was a real whore before that. I'd like to get her started again. We'll see who is Mother's good daughter then."

"What? You two have mother issues?"

Tuesday she dropped me off at Crystal's and went on to have lunch with Julie. She said it went well. To not be surprised if I get a call to fix her garage door.

"You think this is going to work for you, huh?"

"I told her that I love you more that I could ever dream I could love a man and I'd just die if I found out you cheated on me."

"That's pretty snarky. You look pleased with yourself.

"The trap is baited and set. Speaking of... how was you fuck with Crystal today."

"Still pretty good. That tummy is getting in the way now as skinny as she is. She still hasn't told her husband. I don't think he has noticed yet."

Talk about competitive sisters. Two days later Josie's sister Rachel called me saying she thinks the garage door went up by itself. I told her maybe a neighbor had the same code and explained how her husband could fix that himself.

"I don't think so. You'd better come out."

"I can send my assistant."

"I'd rather is was you since we are family."

"Okay. I'll move someone to later in the day"

What a conniver!

I called Josie. She was excited his sister fell for her line of bullshit.

When I got out there Julie stood by the garage and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's done it a couple of times."

She clicked the button and it went up and then down. It went up again and we went in the garage and Julie closed it again. She handed me the remote. I changed the code on the unit and reprogrammed the remote. I raised and lowered it again.

"How much do I owe you?"

"It's $79 for the trip. I'll charge you $20 to reprogram everything."

She had me follow her into the house while she wrote a check. She was wearing a nice shirt and slacks. I was checking her out. There was no hiding the shape of her ass and the tits moved nicely under the shirt. There wasn't much difference between the two sisters except that Julie is a red head and has a few laugh lines from being six years older. I was pretty much looking at my future.

Julie had an air about her that screamed, "lawyer's wife and I can be a bitch if I want". She stood there looking something inside her was happening but it hadn't reached the outside yet. She tried to bait me with a dig at Josie.

"You and Josie seem to be a good match. Tell me, when you first met did you have to wait in a line?"

"That's a mean thing to say about your sister. There was no line."

"Must have been a slow day." She smiled.

Okay, that did it. Now I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her up!

"I need to get out of here. I'm slammed today."

"Let me offer you a cup of coffee first."

Work for it, Bitch!

The coffee was already made. She came within three feet of me to get a cup from the cupboard. I was thinking I should dive on that ass and chew through her pants. When she turned to say something I made sure she knew I was looking.

"How do I compare to my sister?"

"Pretty well?"

"I should have worn a skirt."

"I could sit right here and wait for that."

"For what?"

"You in a skirt reaching for that shelf."

She gave a perturbed look. Then shook her head before walking away back somewhere in house. She returned wearing a skirt that came to about six inches above the knee. She gave a little curtsey and went to the cupboard and reached up revealing that pussy within arm's length of my face.

She stood there, still reaching. She shook her butt a little and lifted one leg and moved her foot outwards. A behind view of a pussy was my favorite. She put her leg down to stand beside me. I put my arm around her waist with no resistance. It was certain she was looking to fuck me. I didn't know if it was the about a huge cock or the fact I was her sister's husband.

I reached under the skirt and played with her pussy a little. There was some kind of hidden switch down there. Next thing I knew we were in her bedroom. Julie was spread open on her back, pussy exposed. This one could be a little fun with some hair on it. Neatly trimmed, but hair. She looked like some soccer mom clip on the web and I was about to fuck her. I was right there, almost into the saddle. All she had off was her panties and I was still dressed.

She waited. I started to strip. I'd been hard since the naked pussy at the cupboard moment, so there was no hiding whether I was the huge nine inch cock her sister raved about. I don't think she knew what nine inches should be. She seemed pleased with what she was seeing.

It was time for a little mind fucking.

"You know, you two are sisters and how do I know the pair of you aren't screwing with me. Maybe about the time I get between your legs Josie is going to jump out from somewhere and kick me in the nuts?"

The look on Julie's face was priceless. Julie had committed to cheat on her husband for the first time to spite her sister. She lay there all open and exposed before me.

"I guess you won't know until you try." She smiled.

She opened and closed her legs a little to tease. It was go time! As I got on the bed to fuck her I was distracted by the hair on her snatch. I decided I was eating pussy. Then I worried I might get her off and she'd change her mind. No... I was definitely eating pussy. Whoa! Maybe I shouldn't. Oh, hell! I'm eating pussy. I put my face into her neatly trimmed bush and ran my tongue up her slit.

Julie had a look of total surprise and shock. Probably in the years of their marriage her high and mighty husband had probably never been down. Her expressions changed from fuck me, eat me. No eat me, fuck me pretty much in sequence with my consternation.

I spent twenty minutes watching that face as she enjoyed the luxury of the experience while having a couple of tummy bouncing orgasms. I teased her clit and slathered at that pussy until a third orgasms completely over took her.

Then I fucked her. She let my cock sink into her wet, hairy twat. I teased her that way, slowly pushing in without stroking. The look on her face told me when I reached husband depth. Then two more inches settled in until there was no more to put in her. We stayed like that, quietly coupled together, before we started to fuck.

"That feels good after all those years of my husband's Mormon dick. I see why my sister bragged about your size. Fuck me with it."

I was fucking her with it and the fact was she didn't know the difference between seven and nine inches. All she knew was that her sister's husband was fucking her and at the moment she couldn't wish for anything else. I gave her a great forty minutes before I splattered my load of seed into her.

Julie was pretty matter of fact about it as we disengaged and she headed naked to the kitchen to get us a snack and a drink. What is it about women that they like to go around naked after I fuck them? She made me a lunch of, believe it or not, a grilled cheese sandwich.

She was morphing back to being the snotty lawyer's wife again when she started to rub that naked body into me again. The contact seemed to mellow her out. Sort of like I said that her body inside was starting things that the outside was participating again.

"Before, you leave how about fucking me again?"

Being in her marriage bed fucking pushed a lot of buttons and flipped a lot of switches. Instead of being a haughty soccer mom she was fucking and sounding like a trailer park trash slut. Words came from her mouth I seldom use and the look of her face softened as if she had been tamed.

We had finished with quite a remarkable bit of physical activity and motion. We were laying still coupled together with some wiggles and nudges going on.

"I love the way your cum feels in me. If you hadn't had a vasectomy I'd be so knocked up now. I'm dead center in my fertile zone and you've got so much seed in me we would be having a baby."

"I just assumed with no kids in six years you were using something."

"As we got older we were down to once a week anyway so we just skip my breeding cycle."

"So, we hit it, did we?"

"Oh, baby. Did we ever! You'd have me bred really good!"

There was know reason to pull out anymore. I was fucking a totally different lady.

We were back in the kitchen. My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. I looked at Julie.

"It's you sister. I'd better get it."

"Hello"

"Is your day going as planned?"

"Sure is."

I looked over and Julie was bent over the table with that married cunt facing me. Hmmm... wife on phone, her sister flashing her pussy at me five feet away. By the time I covered the five feet to her I was hard. I shoved my cock in her. I kept talking while I started to lunge my cock in and out. I guess Josie figured it out. She whispered.

"You're fucking her right now. My big sister has finally turned the slut loose in her."

"You've got that right." I paused. "I'll pick some up on the way home."

Then I hung up.

"That was so fucking wild"

I put my hands on her hips and fucked another load into her. I got dressed. She didn't. She stood naked in the foyer and waved while she watched me back into the street.