Fool me Twice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

I'd never heard anyone as excited as when I told Josie over the phone what happened.

"You probably knocked her up on your first date." She almost cackled.

"Somebody told her that I had a vasectomy."

"Oopsie! My bad!" She laughed.

The next week Julie called me.

"I think I'm having trouble with this garage door again."

"Maybe I'd better look into it."

"Let's look into it at a motel. I can't risk having a worker's truck in my driveway very often."

"Uh, okay."

"I'm buying."

"Good, I'll get us a room someplace nice."

"No, no. A cheap motel sounds like fun. Check in and call me with the room number."

One place in town had the reputation of being a "hot sheet" motel. I drove in and parked. An all knowing gentlemen signed me in under an assumed name. He said he didn't want people getting subpoenas if something went sideways. I paid him with twenties and went into the room. The room was clean, the sheets were crisp. I called Julie.

"Room 134."

"I'll be right there."

She must have been around the corner, or it seemed like it. She walked in, looked around, checked the bathroom and undressed. She spread herself open on the bed. I started to undress.

"You're going to eat me first, aren't you?"

"If you insist."

"Oh, I insist!"

That's the way it started. I ate her. I fucked her. We lay together while cum started to trickle down her ass. She lay under me and looked into my face and smiled.

"I'll sure be glad when my period begins this weekend. I swear I feel like I am pregnant if I didn't know better. I feel like I did when I found out each time I was having the kids. You didn't knock me up did you?"

She was watching my face.

"If I did it wasn't that I meant to."

"We'll see. This could be a blast. Me and you having a baby. I'll laugh my ass off watching my husband raise it."

So, that was it. I was on my way to having two new kids and neither one would ever call me Daddy.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers