Fool me Twice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, you bring out the little devil in me." She cooed. "Let's do it in here."

We were in her family room. She bent over a big recliner.

"Fuck me from behind!"

I slid in a started fucking her. It was intimidating and erotic. This was her family. Their life. Family photos back a hundred years on the wall including an about 3 x 4' painting of Founder Joseph Smith. I was surprised.

"I didn't know you were that Mormon!" Nodding at the picture.

"I'm not. That's my husband. Not him so much. His Dad brought Joseph over and hung him there. His Dad sits in here Sunday evenings waiting on supper pontificating about Mormon religion. This is so fucking cool."

Josie's pussy was devouring my cock as she pushed back, delighted in her debauchery. I didn't know her father-in-law, but if he was there Josie would be leaning right across his lap while I fucked her. It was too much for both of us. Her home, her room where her family gathered, her family... I think my balls actually pumped my seed towards her willing cervix. By the time Josie was calm she had moved the recliner two feet across the floor.

We lay coupled together until my cock softened and slipped from inside her. A puddle of cum followed and she scooted from the chair before it could stain the fabric. She stood as our mixture of fluids dripped to the floor. Josie didn't try to stop it. She moved her legs further apart to encourage the flow.

She looked around the room as if her people were present and laughed.

"Thank you for that." She said.

Then she sort of collapsed against me and I held her.

"Whoo Hoo!" She exclaimed as she saw the clock. "Thirty minutes until I'm "Mom" again."

"You shower while I clean up. I can't send you home smelling like sex to have you wife kill you when I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh, a rematch?"

"Sure! Would I sound greedy if I asked if tomorrow is too much?"

"Really?"

"Let me pick you up somewhere. We can't have your truck in the driveway too often."

By the times I was dried off and dressed time was running out. She kissed me goodbye and went swaying that little bare ass at me as she went to shower before her kids got off the bus.

On the way home I got to thinking about this sexy, ribald women. She didn't hide anything and apparently her reputation may be well earned as I thought of things she said.

"Never left her wedding photo up when a man was there."

"No one else had been inside her in several days" She didn't say her husband. Just no one else.

Then the recliner scene. "I've never thought of fucking someone in the recliner until now."

I don't know what I had ran into, or ran into me. But, I liked it.

I missed a service call and the money from it, but my helper had picked up the message and was taking care of it as the last job of the day.

My chest was bursting with pride for myself when I pulled into my driveway. I fucked Josie Chalmers. Fucked her good. Let my old ball and chain chew on that.

As usual the kids ran to me when I got inside. I hugged them and thought about going to fuck Josie Chalmers the next morning.

The next morning I got a text from Josie.

"Where can I pick you up?"

The lady was determined. God, but that made me feel good that she wanted it again.

I had to figure where I could park my truck with the company name on in and not draw suspicion. My helper and I work out of a commercial warehouse. We had a 15x30' unit. We park along the fence when we are there. I could try to make room for my truck there, but my helper would see that something was up and leaving it along the fence all day would be a dead give away especially if my wife drove by. I need another place to park.

I remembered a billboard with a sign that said the first month storage rent was free when I paid for the second month. Two months for $105 would be a good deal and if the fucking of Josie blew over I could make that on one service call. Plus, this new storage place was only about 3 miles from Josie and not near my old one.

A lot of customers wanted to pay cash so I reached under the seat of my truck and pulled out a roll of bills. A middle aged chubby woman waddled out to show me a unit. I asked for one away from the street. She sold me a lock for $8 and I was all set.

I called Josie and had her pick me up at park. We made out in her car a few minutes before she sneaked me into her garage while I slumped down in the seat. We were pretty jovial and laughed as we talked about our night with our spouses. I asked about how she knew how to call me to fix her garage door.

"Oh, I asked around about who was flirting with my husband. Your wife isn't all that popular and the gossip morphed into someone telling me you worked on garage doors and told me your company name. I used my amazing detective skills and made the call."

By then we were stripping down and I was still awestricken by her body and that amazing bald pussy. My eyes were focused there when I paused over it.

"Go ahead. You know you want to!" She teased.

"Maybe if you asked nicely... " I teased back.

"Oh, Mister Stranger. Please eat my pussy... please... please... please!"

"Okay, now you're too anxious!"

She grabbed my head and shoved my face against her juicy cunt and held it there. I mean, I could get away, but who would want that?

That became our pattern. I'd eat her pussy and we'd fuck each other. We were a pair of fuck buddies. We'd fuck and hang out until I had to leave to miss her kids. She had to take her Mom to a doctor's appointment the next day and had a thing at school for one of her kids. I managed to get a lot of service calls done before we met up Friday.

After the customary pussy gobbling we fucked and then hung around naked and talked. She was making us grilled cheese sandwiches when I admitted I was worried that Monday and Tuesday were a one time thing.

"Oh no, you're definitely a keeper. I'm going to need you to keep doing just what you are doing."

She plopped the grilled cheese on the plate in front of me and smiled.

"You might as well know that I was looking for something I was missing. I had given up and quit letting guys fuck me for a couple of months before your dumbass wife flirted with my husband. Maybe the stars aligned, but I thought I'd fuck you to teach her a lesson whether she ever knew it or not. Then we spent the day together and I felt that missing spark. After the second day I was sure if it."

"So, it's a long term deal now?"

"I want it to be and hope you want it to be as well. By being with you a couple of times a week I think my life would be just fine."

Next thing I knew she had that tongue kissing going while she rubbed those tits against me. That led us onto the recliner and the grilled cheese got cold.

The next week was twice as mid-week one of her kids got sick. When could have injured ourselves getting together the next week because it didn't happen until Tuesday.

We had a good routine. I'd eat her pussy and most days we'd fuck three times. Always at the least once in that recliner. Even when we were sit sitting and talking she'd find a way to sit where I being looking into that bald cunt. I could never get tired of looking at that pussy and watching her boobs jiggle with her nipples never not being hard.

Just into our second month we had fucked for the second time that day. It was getting closer to 3:30 and usually we'd be fucking for the third time. I was thinking about how she squirmed and gasped when I ate her pussy. I loved the smell and taste as well as the total control it gave me over her. She was really good about cleaning herself we wouldn't miss a stain or pussy drip somewhere and I was thinking as I was about to mount her. I guess she knew the look on my face as I gazed at her pussy lips looking like flower petals.

"Oh, no. Don't. You can't. You've cum in me twice already today!"

She didn't sound very sincere. I could see the look on her face that revealed she was wondering what it would be like.

"Let me just rock your little man in the boat a little." I grinned.

"You are the most evil man I know." She giggled.

She didn't make the slightest effort to block me. I aimed high with the idea to put her in over drive, yet stay out of more trouble. Then a really quick fuck and out the door to beat the 3:30 deadline.

I was sucking, nibbling, and hyper licking her clit and she was even more crazy than when we'd start off the morning and I hadn't even touched her flowing cunt. She couldn't get enough and started rocking her mound at me. It caused my tongue to go into her juices and she began to cum really hard on my face

I don't know when she forced me full into it. It just happened. I was running my tongue deep into her twat and lapping up her juices. Between her earlier cleanup and her cumming I couldn't tell any difference between morning "eating pussy" and afternoon "eating pussy.

I knew my stuff had to be in her yet. I couldn't tell and I didn't care. A few minutes later she was on her rocket ride to the moon. She looked so content laying there afterwards all open legged I didn't have the heart to fuck her.

I pointed at the nightstand and said, "How did you like that?"

"I loved it!" Her voiced gushed.

"I was talking to your husband there."

"I don't think he has a choice in the matter." She laughed.

That had been our standard, leave her wedding photo up so Tom could watch.

I was sitting on the bedside. She hugged into me and said, "I love you!"

"I love you, too, Josie."

"Do you mean it?" She whined.

"I sure do. I love you!"

"Oh, good. I've been thinking it for a long time. Second day, actually. When I heard myself finally say it out loud I worried I'd scared you away."

"No chance of that. I'm yours for life... "

"Oh, Jesus! Look at the clock. You won't have time to shower. I don't even have time to take you to your truck!"

"I guess I'm in for a hike."

I pulled on my clothes and moved to the door. Josie was headed for a quick pussy check and to get dressed before her kids came through the door. She yelled over her shoulder as I exited.

"Go right. The bus comes from the left!"

There was one other stop on the street before I caught up. The mother sheltered her daughter and gave me the stink eye, then a quick once over. I wouldn't mind adjusting her garage door for her. The neighborhood had a couple of hot chicks. I wondered if she had to shoo away her boyfriend to meet the bus.

I no sooner got to my truck when my phone rang. It was Josie.

"You alright? Sorry you had to walk."

"It was worth it."

"Funny thing. When I wiped my married little pussy there was hardly anything there. Good job, Mister!"

"I was pleased to be at your cervix."

"Ha Ha! At my cervix! I wish you were at my cervix right now, lover."

"Me, too. Yum, yum!"

"You're out of control. Love you!"

"I love you, too."

Josie clicked as I heard the sound of her kids get louder. It was good to say that I love her. What I had at home didn't matter. My hated for old Tom grew out of jealousy about him being with Josie everyday.

I wondered if they still fucked. Probably so. Wifely duties, and all that. God Damn it! For my own wife I had fucked her exactly twice since Josie and I began. By coincidence, both times she made the first moves and on two nights when I had fucked Josie during that same day. I'm sure she liked it. I was rock hard. Knowing my cock was in a different woman mere hours earlier was a turn on beyond belief.

Friday! Two days after I had eaten Josie's pussy after I had fucked her, as well as the our first hook up after admitting that we loved each other. The garage door was still going down as we raced to her bedroom. Everything seemed more enhanced now as I ate at her cunt. The first time I made her cum she ran her hands in my hair and told me she loved me. I told her the same.

The "I love you" got used a lot after that. That afternoon I fucked her, cum in her, and then after she cleaned up I ate her out. It was new routine. Josie loved it. I could see a longing in her eyes and knew what she was thinking. It took two more months before she said what she had been thinking.

"I wish we could spend more time together,"

"Me, too."

"I mean a lot more time together. All of the time together."

"I know what you mean. All the time together! I'd like that, but that would sure mess things up for the kids."

"You'd love my kids. I'm sure they'd love you in return. It's a big deal, but it looks like everyone is doing it."

That went on until Josie had been fucking me for three years right under the nose of her husband while remaining his, vulgar, drunken, smoking, disgusting self. When I said "under his nose" we kept the wedding photo in its place of honor while we fucked. Things were great. It had gotten to the point where I wondered if she was one of those women that made a better girlfriend than wife.

I was kind of wondering if she would cheat on her husband was she cheating of me? She had those extra couple of days each we she said she was busy. Is she fucking someone else, too?

When you want an expert opinion you go to a reliable source. I logged onto the internet. "Cheating wives" sure covers a lot of subjects, both in print and in video. Somewhere along the line I read about wives that would wear an ankle bracelet to show that they fuck around. I was thinking, "That's Josie!"

There was a jeweler near where I park my truck. Thirty bucks seemed cheap so I went back out and under my seat and pulled out the cash. The top of the line was $200. That's my Josie. Top of the line. I couldn't wait to give it to her. I didn't think she was a slut wife, but she was fucking me outside her marriage. An ankle bracelet might me a subtle enough token of my love.

We skipped the next day giving me time to think of the ankle bracelet hidden under my seat. What is she knows what it means and it pisses her off? What if she wears it and her husband knows what it means? It would certainly piss him off!

I had to give it to her. I got the kiss and the "I love you" in her SUV. I couldn't wait to get her inside her house. She was naked while we were still just inside. She was kissing furiously and I had my hands all over her. She grabbed my dick to lead me to her bedroom.

"Oh, wait. Let's go in here. I brought you something to keep close to you." I nudged her into the family room.

"Sit in the recliner."

Her face was filled with wonder about what it could be.

"I obviously couldn't get you a ring or a necklace, so I got you this."

I pulled the ankle bracelet from my pocket and held it up.

Josie smiled and laughed. She put her foot out to me so I could put in on her.

"I'm never taking this off!"

I don't think a ten caret jewel could have made her any happier.

"Do you know what it means?"

"It means you love me!"

"I mean otherwise."

I didn't think she knew. Then she replied.

"It means I'm married, but I fuck other guys." She laughed and was absolutely glowing. "That's me! Whee!"

"Are you really going to wear it?"

"I earned it. I'm wearing it."

"What do think you husband will say?"

"I won't think her would know anything about jewelry. But, if he does I'll tell him I didn't know. It's so pretty!"

She had her foot in the air admiring the gift. That opened up her pussy and I wouldn't let her out of the recliner. I was an obsessed muff diving fool. After she swore she couldn't take it any more I fucked her good and she really lit things up in the room with her squeals of delight. I wondered how that would have played out with her family in the room.

Nothing cements a friendship like something gold. Josie was enthralled by my gift and it bonded us much closer. I had to get this woman to myself no matter how painful a breakup with my wife and kids might be. There was something new in the air.

We talked about the logistics of moving her husband and me splitting with my wife. I got fucked silly right up until bus time and Josie's return to Momville.

I thought of telling my wife about Josie and me and blaming my wife for pushing her in my direction. I was afraid I would make my move and have Josie deny the whole thing and staying in her marriage. Women could be like that.

Meanwhile a change was about happen. One of Josie's kids got sick at school right in the middle of me eating her mother out in bed. Josie rushed to the school and I went by home thinking about taking a shit and making a sandwich. Maybe even taking a nap. Strangely my wife wasn't home. She'd always tell me her plans in the morning and there was no mention of being gone.

In the wildest of my dreams I wondered if she was fucking some other guy. That would sure make my escape easier. I thought about all of my friends and then her friends she could be fucking. No one came to mind except her old high school sweetheart Brent Jeffers. I know they had planned to marry and I was kind of a rebound thing when they had a tiff.

Well, that was certainly intriguing! The next thing into my mind was the hotel he stayed in when I was pretty sure he was fucking her. Hey, I could make time for a drive by.

I don't know what I was doing cruising the hotel parking lot. I didn't have any idea what kind of car he drove. Kicking my ass for being so stupid I saw a car that caught my eye. My wife drove the same make and model. I backed up and pulled around for a look at the license tag.

Holy shit! She was there fucking somebody? I hid at the back of the parking lot. My wife came out with that fucking Bent Jeffers. I don't know why I was mad. This was the best of news, yet I simmered. She kissed him goodbye and left. He drove off in some sporty guy car.

I didn't want to be home when she got there. I waited to after my usual time and a little later. I told her my service call turned into a major project. I felt an amazing calm. I asked her how her day went.

"Pretty much like usual. I washed six loads of clothes. Did the ironing and picked up at bit."

"Liar! Gotcha!" I let that echo around in my head.

I tried to test her further by trying to fuck her at bed time. She had been in a good mood, then seemed upset. Maybe because I hadn't fucked her in several weeks and this was simply inconvenient. Or, she could have been tired from the 6 loads of laundry. I wondered how many times she and that God Damned Brent Jeffers had done "6 loads of laundry".

There was no way I was going to tell Josie yet. This needed to play out. No need for regrets for dumping my cheating wife now. There was going to be any denials this time. I was going to fucking nail her ass, not by rushing things, but letting her hang herself.

Things were perfect with Josie and me. She was really into my before and after pussy eating and getting three loads of seed two and three times per week.

I did a drive by on the hotel every day I wasn't fucking Josie. If Jeffers was going to fuck my wife and lay out a hundred dollars for a room he surely loved fucking her more than I ever did. The third afternoon I got lucky again. Or, Jeffers got lucky, depending on your point of view. I guess she never showed the jealous insane bitch routine on him.

She set herself for the fall when I ask her about her day.

"Cleaned a lot in the house, did a couple loads of clothes, did a little vacuuming before the kids got home from school."

"Wow! You did a lot. What do you do for fun?"

I gave her a peck on the lips and rubbed my hand across the crotch.

"What are you doing?" She jumped back a little bit with a look of fear in her eyes.

"Sorry. You worked hard. I thought I'd give you a little reward."

Knowing how woman are I knew she would be trying keep as much of Jeffers' cum in her cunt as she could. I wondered if her pussy was wet. I tried to picture them fucking. I always thought they might be a little thrill to seeing that. I don't think I want to know.