Fool me Twice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two weeks since I had given Josie the ankle bracelet. With her knowing what it meant I wondered if she was wearing it even though she had told me she wore it at home and into bed and her husband never noticed.

He noticed that night. I got a 9:30 phone call that evening. I figured some poor bastard back through their garage door and took that as an emergency. The caller ID showed me it was the fake name I had my phone for Josie. Oh, shit!

"Garage door repair."

"I need to tell you there's been an issue and Tom's in jail. I had to call the police. He's never hit me before." She was sobbing."

I had to get to her. I also, had to kill the bastard!

"The after hours service call is $125 plus parts and labor."

My wife was looking at me with suspicion, but with dollar signs in her eyes.

"You're coming then?"

"Yes, I'm leaving now."

There was no way I wasn't going. I looked at my wife again. She had a gotcha look on her face.

"You forgot to get an address!"

"He said it was on Eastwick. How many places are going to have a car with a garage door crashed on it?"

She nodded her approved and I patted myself on the back for being a really good liar.

I parked in the shadows a couple of blocks from her house. The police presence had cleared away. Her house was dark except for a light shining through from the kitchen. I could see Josie. I couldn't tell if anyone was with her. I worked my way around back. When she came to the sink I tapped on the window. She jumped, but smiled when she saw it was me. She came out the patio door and pulled me inside. She looked to see where the children were and took my hand and pulled me down to her bedroom and closed the door behind us.

Familiar territory as my heart raced with fear knowing that her children were just down the hall. A lamp was broken and that wedding photo glass had broken and had a cracked frame. She looked up at me and I could see the bruise on her cheek bone. She still had tears.

"What happened?"

"You and that damned ankle bracelet!"

"Oh, damn. I'm so sorry if it got you hurt."

"Don't be, it's a good thing. He's out of the house. The police said he will be held until a court hearing sometime after ten tomorrow. A social worker is working a restraining order for me. I want him out of here for good."

"Me, too. But, what happened?"

"We were all on the couch. My oldest said that I got a necklace for my ankle. She pointed at it and Tom went crazy."

"Why are you wearing that? Do you know what it means?"

"Uh, no. It's an ankle bracelet."

"It means you fuck other guys!"

"Tom! Not in front of the kids!"

"Yeah, Dad. Not in front of the kids!" It sounded so sweet.

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the bedroom and slammed the door.

"What do you mean? You don't know what it means!" He demanded.

"I don't! What?"

"Take it the fuck off!"

"No, fuck you. I'm wearing it!"

"We've had fights before and he ends making me suck his cock. He started taking off his pants. His dick was out and all hard and everything."

"He grabbed my head and shoved my lips down over it until it made me gag. That's what he does. I'd rather do that than fuck him when he's like that. He makes me suck his cock and swallow his cum. This time I spit it in his face. That's when he hit me! That's when I threw the photo at him and broke the lamp. I could still taste his cum in mouth so I spit in his face again. He hit me again. That's when the cops came and took him away."

She wanted hugged. I had to be careful though. Her telling the story made me hard as a rock. She stepped over and made sure the bedroom door was locked.

"Take your clothes off. Lay with me."

She gets undressed so quickly. I was a few more seconds. I wanted to be sure my clothes were in a pile in case I had to hit a window. I was hard. I know she got beat up and was nearly ready to cry again, but with that exposed body I wanted to fuck her.

"Look at you! Is that for me? Sorry I took you away from your wife."

"It's different in here when it's dark outside." I commented.

"And, with my kids just down the hall."

She giggled a little. I love that giggle.

We played a little finger tag. She got up and sat on me with my cock right behind her pussy ready to slip in. She had only fucked me from above a few times. She moved around on me. I waited for her to move back over it and put it in. She got off and laid on me with her tits in my chest.

"I want you to do something gentle with me."

"Gentle?"

She leaned up to breathe right in my ear.

"I want you to eat my pussy, silly!"

She got up and put the wedding photo back in place. It was broken and battered. She angled it right at us.

"I want to be sure the bastard watches this!"

Then she was on her back, legs wide, nipples hard, pussy already lubricating. I got between her legs, put my hands palms up under that sweet ass to lift her just right to bury my face and eat that pussy.

I did didn't get the usual reaction from Josie. Nothing explosive. She would moan and whimper. I could tell she was cumming. I mean, my mouth was getting flooded with her girl cum. She wasn't launching that cunt into my face to get all she could. She was enjoying the moment.

"Okay, now! Make me cum hard!"

There was that cunt thrust into my face I'd learned to love so much. That's my Josie! I could almost feel anger as it was payback for her husband time. I made her cum hard. She lay still. What would she want next.

"I need you to fuck me!" She hissed.

We have this way of fucking that takes out the need to cum right away. We fuck each other to be fucking each other. It always gets hot at the end, but we can pace ourselves for an hour. For as calm as it was in the middle of the session suddenly Josie bounced me all over the bed. Jesus Christ! I needed to get my breath.

"Let me clean up. You know what you have to do next."

"Does it have to do with eating pussy?"

"Yes, my pussy. Let me get us a drink."

She came back with to cups of diet soda and a carton of ice cream. I had to laugh.

"What? I was hungry!"

We sat naked on the side of the bed. She take a bite and then spoon feed me a bite.

"It feels like we're a real couple." She mused. The kids are in bed and here we are naked eating ice cream."

"There's nothing better than ice cream."

"Yes, there is!"

Josie set the carton down and flopped back on the bed.

"Here you go! Eat this for a while."

As was our habit I started with her clit and worked my tongue down into her open gash. There wasn't anything reserved about the experience this time. Twenty minutes later she was begging me to stop.

"Are you sure you don't was to cum on my face one more time?

"

"Okay, once more and that's enough!"

She trembled after the last orgasm.

"Wow! I guess one more time was enough. You okay?"

"Yes... in a really good way."

We finished up the night fucking her. I really didn't want it to end and apparently neither did she. We lay naked fondling and caressing and kissing each other. The way should could use that tongue was amazing. It was after a whole lot tongue kissing I reminded myself that the whole evening went awry that her husband had cum in her mouth wanting her to swallow. She had to have swallowed some of it. I guess that is when you know how much you love someone.

I was feeling the need to get dressed and get home from my fake service call. I showered first, then she tiptoed me past her sleeping children and I was out the back, up the street, and back to my truck.

It was almost 1:00 A.M. when I got home to the beast with the least. I shook my head over Brent Jeffers paying a hundred bucks for a room to fuck her in. If she wasn't asleep she did a good job faking it. The next morning there were questions.

"How big was the job?"

"Track, roller, lower panel, and closer arm all had to be replaced."

"Really? Where's the old door panel?"

"Apparently she had checked the rack and bed of my truck." She gave the gotcha look.

"The guy was one of those hobby enthusiasts. He was going to make a floor and roof for a tree house for his kids."

She shrugged it off and dumped sausage and scrambled eggs on my plate. And, I was off for another day.

By the time I got to the shop we already had two job orders and my worker was there reloading his truck. My mind was tied up over Josie going to her husband's hearing knowing he would react badly to a restraining order. A couple more jobs came in and I was on the first one when Josie called.

"All set to go."

"Good. Is your face better today?"

"Actually I was thinking more about my pussy. Somebody made it feel ready good last night."

"It was good, wasn't it."

"Yes. I like you in my bed at night. I want that all the time. Love you!"

"I love you Josie. Be careful."

It was after two when she called again. I wished it was earlier. I worried something went wrong or worse yet they kissed and made up.

"Everything all right?"

"This got pretty heated. I got the restraining order. He's coming over tonight to get some of his stuff. He's going to stay with his mother until he thinks we work things out. She'll be with him tonight and a cop will be there. The judge almost kept in him jail."

"Are you going to be all right?"

"Yes. I'll survive. I'm filing for divorce."

"I think that's best. I have some plans in the works."

"That's sweet. I didn't think you'd be willing to let your little trophy wife go."

"Actually, I'm trying to get someone else's trophy wife."

"I hope you do!"

The next morning I had left my truck at my backup storage unit and was in Josie's SUV headed back to her house with her.

"Did things go well last night?"

"Tom was pretty agitated. It scared the kids a little to see their dad act like a dick and pack his things. His mother kept giving me a shitty look as if it was my fault he hit me. It was good to see him leave. The kids said they were glad he was gone. So, pretty good, I think."

It stayed silent as it was time to slump in the seat to get us through her neighborhood and into her garage. As soon as were were in the house she turned and flung her arms around my neck. She began those kisses where her tongue leads the way. We managed to undress and not break the kiss.

She had those tits shoved into my chest. I had one hand on her ass and a couple fingers of the other teasing her clit. That was any easy fire to light. She pulled away and headed down the hallway to the bedroom.

"Come on!"

I followed and watched her sway that ass.

"You keep teasing swaying that ass like that and someone's going to try to fuck you."

"Do you think?"

She kept grinding it. I lunged to grab her. She stopped at the end of the bed and raised her hand palm out. I wasn't sure what that was about.

"I have a lawyer to do my divorce papers. I'll be a free woman in a couple of months. What are your intentions."

She was giving a pretty stern look for a person totally naked and so pretty. Her lip pouted out. There was no way to keep my plan secret with releasing some unknown wrath being released at me.

"I've caught my wife coming out of a hotel three times with Brent Jeffers. I'm pretty sure she's fucking him. I've set little traps that she's caught herself in. It's just due diligence now."

"Brent Jeffers?"

No!!!! I think I was having a stroke.

"Yes, Brent Jeffers. Do you know him?"

"Well, yes. I always thought he was gay."

That sounded like a typical woman reaction when accused of fucking some guy.

"I mean,,, you didn't... you know.... " I motioned to below her waist."

"Fuck him? Most certainly not my type! If you're going to be that way you're number 12 since I've had the kids... and Brent Jeffers wasn't one of them!"

Was that what she called a fight? I didn't want to find out. I raised my hands in the air.

"I'm number 12! I'm number 12! I'm number 12! I'm number 12!"

It went from a chant to breaking out in song along with a little circular dance.

Josie stood there with her arms folded and a scowl on her face. Then she laughed.

"I'm good with women." I laughed.

"No, you are not. And, the song and dance? Don't ever fucking do that again."

"Come and fuck me."

She crawled up in the bed and spread those thighs. I started to go down on her.

"No you don't number 12. You can do that later. I need you to fuck me.

Nothing wrong with that I thought. Problem solved. Twelve guys? Jesus Christ!

I was fucking her. I had been at it about five minutes when I made her cum pretty hard. It made feel pretty good about myself. I kept fucking and her cunt rolled at my cock getting her clit in play. I knew from what she was doing she'd explode again soon. If nothing else I knew how to show the girl a good time.

Not a good time for bad thoughts. I pictured my self in a line to fuck her. There were 11 guys in line in front of me. It was kind of like a dream. I was trying to see if one of the guys was Brent Jeffers. I kind of liked the line idea. Then I imaged myself like her husband trying to throat fuck her and making her swallowing my cum. Twelve guys, huh? I was liking that idea, too.

Then my balls sent me an alert. Josie was fucking me pretty hard rubbing her clit into me and all, but I knew she wasn't ready yet.

"You seem extra hard all of a sudden." She cooed.

"Oh, God. I'm going to cum."

"Well, cum then. Give me those babies. I'll catch up."

It sounded like a strange sound in the room. I could swear I could hear my balls pumping seed into her. I could feel a couple of squirts and then like a couple of minutes of seed just flowing into her. Well, anyway. That's my impression of it.

Josie was right. She did catch up. After a big orgasm she kept having little trembles as we remained coupled together. Something she said during troubled me.

"Well, there you go," I said. "You've got a tummy full of babies."

"Did I say that? Oh, shit. I meant swimmers. I wish I could have your babies."

She starting kissing. It got pretty intense. I think she was thinking about babies.

The next day I had another dry run with my wife fucking Brent Jeffers. In spite of what Josie said he didn't seem very gay when I watched him kiss and make out with my wife before she drove away.

The next day was a fuck day with Josie. We were back to me eating her pussy first before fucking her. We had lunch before the second eating out of her and another fuck of her cunt. Instead of the careful clean up she went to the kitchen nude. While she was pouring the diet sodas I had to ask.

"Aren't you afraid you'll leak on the floor?"

"Why it's just me here. Well, me and you. I don't have to worry about a husband finding a drip pattern. Speaking of that. I'll be a totally free woman soon. I won't have to go out chasing cock again, will I?"

"That doesn't sound like you... chasing cock?"

"Actually, I always let it catch me. I was usually moving pretty slow though, number 12."

I think I was being dared. Josie probably could have had numbers 13, 14, 15, and 16 by the weekend.

"I need to fix that don't I?"

She didn't answer. I watched her fix lunch. I wondered if all she knew to cook was a grilled cheese sandwich. I had eaten about 200 of them by then.

It was a pretty good afternoon. She was a little wet from before, but when you're eating pussy you don't notice any distractions. Maybe she was a little light on cleaning on purpose. And, there was some cum spatter on the kitchen tile.

So, 3:10. We're in her SUV taking me to my truck.

"I've got to take mom for groceries tomorrow. It might be a good time your wife slash Brent Jeffers problem. Can I get a yes Ma'am on that?"

That sounded foreboding. I nodded my head yes.

"What? I didn't hear anything."

"What you need to do is get mad and don't be such a pussy. Am I going to have to buy you an ankle bracelet?" She scolded.

That was a pretty big dig for someone that's loves me. I could see her point. I still had the too good to be true syndrome hanging over me. It did seem too late for this to be a joke.

Okay. If she's with Jeffers tomorrow I've got them.

I kissed her goodbye and got out of her SUV.

The next morning I was trying to picture my wife with Brent Jeffers' cock in her. Why did that make me hard? Then I pictured Josie with Brent Jeffers' cock in her. That made me hard, too. Son-of-a-bitch!

I showed up at my spot at the back of the hotel parking lot. I had no idea what time my wife's activities started. I had snacks, drinks, and a sub sandwich. I was there for the duration. Funny thing! My wife got there about 5 minutes after me. I was pissed. They made a whole day of fucking. I had assumed it was a quickie and they were out of there.

It looked like she went to the 4th floor. By the time I followed on the elevator they were out of sight. I went to the front desk. The desk clerk looked like she was about fifteen. I kind of choked a little. I could have be a little more tactful.

"My friend and my wife are regulars here."

Her eyes opened wide and she cringed back a little.

"What I mean is I wondered which room they are in." I sounded deranged.

"I can't tell you that."

"His name is Brent Jeffers. Is he registered here?"

Something made her check.

"Yes. He's here. You don't have a gun, do you?"

"No, what room?"

"Can't say?"

"Cash?"

"How much?"

"Lots of cash."

I could tell that I had her.

"You're not taking about like twenty dollars are you?"

"I'll be right back."

I went to my truck and grabbed the roll of cash from under the seat. I hurried back in. When I got to the counter she leaned forward.

"Show me."

I slapped some cash on the counter. She fanned the stack and try to count it with out touching.

"That's almost five hundred dollars."

"Yes, the room number?"

I pulled some money off the roll. She did the fan and count thing again. Her eyes were really wide and her voice cracked.

"Holy shit! That's twelve hundred dollars!"

"Yes! The room number! And, a key."

She took deep breath.

"I could get in so much trouble."

My mind was whirling.

"I can't."

"Okay. let's see. Can you rent me the room next to them?"

"Uh, I guess that would okay. "That would that be Room 412."

"I'd rather have the room on the other side."

"You mean 408." She smiled.

I tapped the $1200. She went to the machine and coded a pass card.

"I couldn't make you a pass card. Maybe you found a master on the cleaning crew's cart. She slid the key card to me."

She smiled again. She also pulled the $1200 to her side of the counter like a gambler raking in his winnings.

I hurried to the elevator. I hope I hadn't been conned by a girl that looked fifteen.

Four Hundred. 402! 404! 406! 408! I stood outside room 410. I put my ear against the door like I thought I could hear them fucking through it. My hand was shaking as I held the pass card above the card reader. I must have held it there for 5 minutes as my breathing became ragged and my heart tried to beat from my chest.

The card reader beeped and the locked clicked. I stepped inside quickly. Apparently they were well into it. They didn't know I was in the room. My wife had her feet in the air and Brent Jeffers was fucking her at a steady rhythm. I stood unnoticed for what seemed like a well extended time. I was starting to get into it. It was quite mesmerizing, watching my wife fucking someone else. There wasn't any talking, just my wife's trademark grunt as Brent Jeffers fucked into her.

Then a little anger clicked in. I moved up right beside them and leaned over them.

"Hello, Sweetheart! You fucking somebody?"

My wife gasped and tried to cover self, not as if I hadn't been seeing her naked for years. Brent Jeffers let out what was almost a squeal and jumped up to stand beside the other side of the bed. I looked at him and then looked back at him again. His cock was still hard. I had him by at least an inch. Well, that was something. Ha ha.