All Comments on 'Fool’s Contract'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
barbarosanybarbarosanyabout 6 years ago
What a great story!

Thanks for writing this - really an excellent story. I enjoyed it quite a bit - both for the erotic content and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Work

I enjoyed the set up and details, and the overall idea was interesting as were the two main characters. On the constructive critique side; I know this is a contest story and has a deadline, but if that deadline wasn't an issue I think this story deserved a lot more 'telling'. At just 1-1/2 pages it seemed rushed, the foundation for a great love story is here though. Maybe once the contest is over, you might one day pick up your pen and tell the story of love, and of villains dispatched. Good idea though and worth a good score from me.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Lovely story very well written as always. Thank you.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Awesome story as usual, is Ham the same character that you used in another story, one of your novellas I believe??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1323 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...