Fooled Around and Fell in Love…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed atop her, unable to move for several moments, her pussy spasming in the afterward of all that pleasure. I felt like I had just plunged free fall down into a delirious oblivion aboard the Space Mountain roller coaster. I could hardly speak... Like holy fuck! Literally! I grabbed her buttocks to keep her hips lifted up for several long minutes. I wanted my seed to take root inside her.

"Wrap your legs around me, princess," I said, still panting.

"Yes, daddy." She obeyed, hooking her feet together around the small of my back. The new position made her pussy hug my now-spent cock even tighter.

"Can you feel it?" I asked in a whisper. "My little swimmers looking to hook-up with your fertile egg. Pure magic."

"Mmmmm, yes." Her cunny squeezed me for a flash, reassuring me.

"My God, that beautiful, beautiful pink pussy of yours," I continued, my tone deeper. "So wet, so warm, so welcoming... The ideal treasury for the holy family seed... Any real man would gladly give his right nut to claim this pussy... if only just once."

"Mmmm," she purred again. "My pussy likes being claimed by you."

"Right about now, my baby batter's forming a little seal over your cervix to keep the strongest swimmers up inside you, ready to do their thing... to make your belly swell... to make your tits milky."

"I can't wait," she beamed.

At last, I withdrew my still thick but rapidly wilting cock... Her pussy now proudly possessed every last drop of my essence.

"Good girl, Bree. You are such good sex!" I said, lying down beside her to cuddle. She nestled like a child in my arms. I felt so proud that I had just planted my flagpole inside her pussy.

And, oh, I had so-o-o-o needed to get laid... Well, with Bree, get loved.

"I can't begin to describe how good you have made me feel!" she said. "No regrets."

"You and I were made to do this together," I whispered.

"I know, daddy," she said, breaking into tears again. It had been that intense. She told me she had never before multi-orgasmed that much or that hard. Huge ego stroke for me.

That was the first of only two times I ever caught breeding fever in the heat of the moment.

By accepting bareback with Bree, I also tacitly agreed to stand by her should I get her with child. If I didn't think she'd make an incredible mom, I would not have bothered. That was a given. I didn't take bareback for granted.

"Don't be afraid if we made a baby," I whispered in her ear, kissing her hair. "There's the two of us now."

"You're going to be a fantastic father," she said. "I'm certain of it."

We cuddled for a long time. She confessed she had wanted me bare whether or not she was ovulating. Apparently, condoms had been an issue with her last boyfriend. She never let him -- nor any man -- have her without a condom. She had chosen me to be her first for bareback. She thought I was good daddy material.

"I wanted you to go with me where no man had gone before," she told me with a sense of accomplishment.

"I'm the starship Enterprise."

"Exactly." We both laughed.

Now remember, this encounter happened before Plan B was quite yet available in the States. We were very much at risk for unplanned pregnancy... You have no idea how much her words moved me. I wasn't the least bit upset or worried. With certain women, the chemistry is just so right that sex becomes more food for the soul than getting laid.

It was like that with her.

Bree soon fell into a deep sleep. She looked so beautiful and peaceful, I didn't have the heart to wake her, so I quietly dressed and slipped away into the morning air to drive across country.

She was probably too worn out from our nocturnal activities to hear her phone clink. But I wanted her to see it first thing when she awoke. I imagined she'd be thinking about the remains of the night still inside her. How hot and sticky it felt in there. How my cock had stretched her pussy. I knew I had left her sore. But a happy soreness. Ridden hard and put away wet, like I promised. While in that mood, I wanted her to find my text message:

"Best parting gift ever! Thx. Hope we're preggers!"

Yes, Bree had been right. I decided I was good dad material. If she were pregnant, I never would have shamed her, nor would I have disappeared from their lives. And then I thought: Why am I disappearing now?

I pulled over my car at the first freeway exit, flipped open my cellphone, and called.

"Umm... Hello?" she answered, her voice breathy and quavering, still half asleep.

"Does it ever stop, Bree?"

"What's that, daddy?" she said, suddenly concerned.

"The wanting you? Even though I've just left you, I want you so much my heart aches. My fingers ache from wanting to touch you again. My cock aches from wanting to slide back inside you."

"I don't know, Austen. I hope so; I don't want it to stop."

"Look, this can't be the end for us... Give me three weeks. I'll find an apartment; you give two weeks' notice at work. Then I'll fly back, put a ring on your finger, and we'll drive your car together to the West Coast."

"W-what? Really?" In my mind's eye I could see her mouth blossom into that big, beautiful smile. Her excited tone quickly turned Southern belle flirtatious. "Why Austen Ames, are you asking me to marry you?"

I exhaled deeply. "Yes, Bree, I am..." My voice gentle now. "That is, if you'll have me."

"Well, okay then..." I heard her grab a tissue to blot away joyful tears as she broke down. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you," she said, clearing her throat. "I have to... I hear pregnant ladies need constant sex."

"Now I'm the one who can't wait." And I meant that.

For the next three days during my cross-country drive, Bree regularly texted me bulletins every time another tiny bit of my secret sauce DNA dripped into her panties. I took a lot of pride and a sense of satisfaction from those texts. Our connection was incontrovertible. We talked on the phone every night for hours. Whether apart or in person, we had incredible chemistry.

By day seven, as I was checking out a spacious one-bedroom apartment, she texted me: "Got my period. NOT pregnant. Too upset to talk."

In fact, she wouldn't talk to me or text for more than another week when, at last, she informed me that she was going back to her ex-boyfriend. I pleaded with her, saying that she'd just be going back to the same old dynamic that broke them up in the first place.

"I love you, Austen," she said tenderly, a tear in her voice. "Honestly, I do."

"So come back to me. I'll --"

"I have to give Bryan a second chance," she interrupted me, sternly. "My mom convinced me. I have history with him. I've known him since junior high. He was my first love... And I don't have to move to the other side of the world for him."

Her words crashed through me like an angry ocean wave, and I got quiet.

"He needs me more than you do, Austen..."

I fought back a tear, my eyes watering.

"Bree," I said after a long moment. "That night we shared...," my voice choked up. "That was the best night of my life."

"Oh, Austen...," she said, weeping aloud. "For me, too."

"You know where I am if you change your mind... Farewell, my love."

What else could I say? She was right. They had history. And if her mother could dissuade her that easily, then I wasn't the one for her. I stayed in touch with her now and again over the next couple years until Bree married Bryan and birthed a son. Was almost my son. Oh, well... Life... I was glad for her...

I had several bad rebound breakups before I found another just as exceptional woman, this time a woman who wanted to stay with me no matter what. That woman now wears my ring.

Bree and I have lost contact, except for this one fond memory. I wish her well.

12