Fooled Me Twice Pt. 03

Story Info
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and BDSM.
19.4k words
3.94
4.4k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first fun holiday event of the school year would be Halloween, and we received an invitation to the Halloween party at Sodom and Gomorrah mansion owned by Mrs. Sapphire Smith. The invitation was delivered by courier the first week of October, and when Liz opened the envelope and read the card inside, she wasn't interested in going, not the tiniest bit.

"I don't want to see that horrible place. I've heard about the disgusting things that go on, people wandering around half-naked, groping their partner, and having sex with other people watching. I'd rather stay home and make love."

The way she talked, it sounded like she didn't remember much about the New Year's Eve party. What she does remember must make her feel uncomfortable, so I guess she doesn't want to attend another party there. Too bad, because the New Year's party was fun, the food was superb, and the champagne was to die for, dahling.

A week later, Liz woke me up with the #2 special on the blowjob menu, deepthroat and swallow. After sharing some of my nectar with me, she started babbling about costumes for the party. Her thoughts about the party had switched 180° from the previous weekend, and if I can ever figure out her moods, I'll write a book.

"I decided what your costume would be, and I've already ordered it. I want you to pump up your arms and chest when you work out at the gym from now until Halloween lifting weights; usually, you just use resistance exercises. Talk to Michael at the desk; he can show you the lifts to bulk up certain muscles. Will you trust me?"

"Of course, Liz, I have no problem letting you take charge. Letting you decide what I wear will be good practice for when we are married."

"You, asshole. I'm serious. Do this for me, pretty please?"

"Yes, my love, but I'm confused. You told me we weren't going a week ago, and you were serious."

"I changed my mind; I'm a woman, and I'm allowed to change my mind, so sue me. I want a costume I'd get arrested for if I wore it in the city. I have a picture in my head, but I need to see someone first. I wonder if Sapphire still wants to party afterward?"

My head snapped around to look back at Liz. Does she want to take Mrs. Smith's offer for lesbian sex?

Two weeks later, as I opened my front door, a naked Liz jumped me, arms wrapped tight around my neck, feet locked behind my back, and rained lipstick kisses all over my face. I closed the door behind me and waited for her to explain.

Finally, she calmed down enough that I could safely carry her to the loveseat and sit with her on my lap.

"I found my costume, Marty; I ordered it online for a rush delivery, and your costume was sitting on the porch when I got home." She climbed out of my lap and raced to the bedroom, and I figured out I was supposed to follow her. My costume was laid out on my bed, and I was pleased I no longer had an aneurysm.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me? You want me to wear this, Liz?"

"Please, pretty please. Do it for me, Marty."

"Okay, Liz, but only because I'm crazy about you. Was it in a box on the porch?"

Pussy whipped. That's me.

*****

Halloween Day had arrived, and I spent three hours in the library at school, putting the finishing touches on a paper due in two days. As I entered my house, I heard creepy Halloween monster sounds coming from the living room. I peeked in and saw a record playing on my vintage turntable. It wasn't one of mine, and I wondered where she bought it?

I called out, "Liz, where are you?"

No answer, but I thought I heard voices coming from the master bath, so I peeked in, no Liz. I turned around, and she strolled out of the walk-in closet wearing a white robe and humming to herself.

"I thought I heard voices, Liz. Are you alone?"

"No one else here, just me talking to myself." She looked nervous but recovered and gave me an order, "We both need to shower, but we must first remove all that body hair." Liz led me into the bathroom, ordered me to strip, and using my electric razor, shaved me everywhere except my head.

When my woman finished shaving me, the way she looked at my body while she touched my chest and arms. made me want to climb on the roof, beat my chest with my fists, and scream, 'She loves my body!'

"Marty, baby. Somebody followed my instructions and now has a beefcake body. You are so getting lucky tonight, darling."

Then she dropped her robe to the floor; I could see her landing strip was gone, and she was as smooth as a baby's bottom. In the shower, she lathered me up and shaved me again with her razor to remove any stubble.

After drying me off, she led me back to our bed, "Sit right here, hon, I need to dress you," and she pointed to a spot at the end of the bed. Liz pulled a black speedo out of a gift box and stretched it between us. I was speechless and let her put it on me. It was a tight fit, and it took her a few minutes to get everything tucked in just right underneath the cloth. Then, she smiled seductively at me while pulling on a pair of latex gloves before applying a coat of posing oil and tanning dye that gave me a shiny brown artificial tan.

"There's a fan in the office to dry you off quickly. So go, babe, hurry up cuz I'm so excited, I want to scream."

So I walked into my office, and sure enough, a fan was running, so I twirled in front of it, waiting for the body oil and tanning dye to dry. Finally, after twenty minutes, I was dry to the touch, and I strutted back into our bedroom, where Liz was putting her makeup on, and I wanted to forget all about the party.

"Freeze, my manly stud; you must dress me for the party."

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at Liz's costume on the bed, then I looked at her, went back to see more detail of her outfit, and shook my head.

I helped her dress, and the first item of clothing was a pink see-through tank top that hung halfway between her tits and naval and had little kittens on the front and back. The matching pink hipster panty with kittens on each butt cheek and over her pubes went on next. Pink socks and a pair of pink patent leather Mary Jane shoes completed the clothing for her costume, which wasn't very much.

I brushed her blonde hair out and gave her two smooth pigtails before Liz took over and applied her makeup, a quick brush of blush on her cheeks, a dab of sparkling pink lip gloss, and three tiny freckles on each cheek. Her costume was complete when she added a small, pink and white teddy bear with a rainbow heart and a six-inch diameter pink lollypop on a ten-inch pink stick.

Time to put on the rest of my costume, satin pants, socks, and polished leather shoes, all black. White shirt cuffs went on each wrist, completing my outfit, or so I thought.

Liz told me, "Sit on the bed and close your eyes."

At this point, if Liz had asked me to jump off the roof headfirst, I would have. So I sat down, closed my eyes, and felt her attach something around my neck. Then, I heard a clicking noise, like the sound you hear when you hook a leash on a dog collar. And when I opened my eyes, that's precisely what she'd attached around my neck, a pink dog collar with a pink leash that she was holding in her right hand.

She pointed to a shiny pink bag with a shoulder strap. "Hang my bag around your neck."

"If anyone asks me, who are we supposed to be?"

"I am little Lolita, and you are my friend, Sub Boy, the submissive stripper boy."

Sub Boy? What have I got myself into?

Liz switched to the persona of her character and continued talking to me, "You haf to pro-tek me from monsters. My daddy said I must always haf pro-tek-shun when I go out to play."

A horn beeped from the street in front of my house, so we hurried out the front door to see an extended pink limo with a tall Asian woman driving. As we entered the limo, I could hear her words,

"Oh my, I have to get a picture of these outfits for my husband."

Our limo weaved through narrow city streets to a driveway with a massive iron gate guarded by two police officers who waved us through. A winding driveway ended at the front of the mansion. Before getting out, Liz tugged on my leash, "Sub Boy, make my nippy's stick out, pretty please."

So I took hold and pinched them.

"Harder. My daddy says I always must have stiff nippy's in public." So I did, and she moaned, but they were standing tall.

The door next to me opened, and I exited first, helping Liz get out. Then, we headed to the front door; I walked while Liz skipped.

Sapphire stood at the front door, dressed as Jessica Rabbit and her dress showed more than the cartoon character ever dreamed of showing. Shaking with anticipation of what she believed would happen tonight, Sapphire pulled Liz into her arms for a kiss and a grope. I turned away because I couldn't watch.

When she could breathe again, Liz introduced me, "Hi, Miss Sapphire. I'm happy to see you. This is Sub Boy, my friend." Liz tugged on my leash, "Sub Boy, say hi to my friend Miss Sapphire. She's gonna show us her chings; is that how you say it?"

"Etchings, my darling Lolita. Welcome to my home and our annual Halloween Extravaganza. There's food and drink, music to dance to, and you are the star of the show tonight."

Sapphire was purring like a cat when she took the leash from Lolita and put the end between my teeth. Then she wrapped her left arm around Liz's body and cupped her tit as they strolled down the long hallway. I followed, feeling like a pet dog going for a walk holding his leash.

As we entered the house, one man took Liz's bag, and another started to frisk me when Sapphire stopped them, saying, "They're okay." And she looked and me and asked, "You don't have a cell phone, do you?"

"Where would I hide it?" I pulled my pants down to reveal my speedo, full of my junk.

Sapphire escorted us down the central hallway I was familiar with and went through four double doors. On the left, we passed the doorway to Sapphire's bedroom, the room where her husband had his quartet at the New Year's Eve party, and finally, the lavatory where I had a starring role. After walking through the back door, we stopped at the top of the steps leading to the lawn and gardens and waited. When the noisy crowd spied Sapphire and Liz, they quickly quieted down until the only sound heard was the band.

Separating from Sapphire, Liz took my leash out of my mouth and posed for the crowd by swaying her hips and licking her lollypop. Then, she waved and spoke, "Hi, everybody. I'm Lolita, and this is my friend Sub Boy; so cuz he's my friend, and he's a boy, I guess he's my boyfriend." And she kissed me on the cheek before bouncing down the steps and leading me into the crowd.

We mingled, talked to many costumed characters, and saw some pretty raunchy costumes, but none were as erotic as my Liz. After I chased away the twenty-fifth wannabe suitor trying to grope her, we filled some plates with tasty delicacies and sat at a small table with only two chairs. I was feeding Liz and myself when another phony Romeo tried to set his chair next to Liz, but I kicked the chair out from under him as he sat down. As he stood up, two bulky men escorted him away from us.

"Oh, sub boy, will you get me some water? I'm too little to drink that bubbles drink."

"Are you sure, Lolita? The wolf pack will descend upon you as soon as I get ten feet away."

"Please, boyfriend, please get me some water. I'm firsty."

"All right, I'll be back faster than you think is possible." That's because I spotted a waiter twenty feet away from me, with full glasses on a tray and no bubbles. Fifteen seconds later, while on my way back, I saw a big guy dressed as a football player standing over Liz. What an original costume the asshole wore to a gala event in the 9th circle of hell.

I reached my chair, and as he started to sit down, I kicked my chair out from under him. He landed on his ass with a loud thump and fell back on the grass.

"You shouldn't have done that. Now I'm gonna ...."

"Yea, yea, you're going to hurt me, ya-da, ya-da. Come on, dickless!"

He stood up and threw a slow punch that I blocked without much effort, making him lose his balance. As he stumbled past me, I shifted my body, kicked him on the outside of his ankle, and watched the football boy hit the ground. He tried standing, but his leg gave way just as two more goons arrived to take him away.

I finished feeding my little Lolita, and then we strolled toward the band. We danced a few slower-paced songs before Liz led me by the leash back to the house. By the pace she was walking, and the tightness around my neck, I knew she was excited and filled with anticipation for the rest of the evening. We headed down the hallway toward the front of the house before entering the ladies' room, the same one we visited last New Year's Eve. This time they had TP next to the toilet she picked, and in her sweet Lolita voice, told me, "Sub Boy, take my panties down and help me climb onto the seat so I can tinkle."

I knelt in front of her because I knew that was what she wanted and peeled her pink panty down her legs. Then I picked her up and sat her down on the seat, and she took over, wiggling her bottom back and forth like a real little girl. I heard her pee, and when she finished, she told me, "You haf to wipe my girl parts cuz daddy says I don't know how."

At the last party, I had to clean her with my tongue, so I didn't hesitate to wipe her cunny with toilet paper and pull her panty back up. Then, I carried her to a sink and helped her wash her hands. After drying them, she touched my stiff cock through my pants.

"Sub Boy, is your dicky hard? Did you like touching me down there?"

"Yes, and yes. Let's go home, and I'll show it to you, and maybe I'll let you touch it."

"We haf to tell Miss Sapphire goodbye cuz that's the palite way to leave. If you really wanna go, I'll go, but I wanted to see Miss Sapphire's chings."

She led me into the hallway and skipped back toward Sapphire's door while humming, 'This Old Man.' When she stopped at the door with the keypad, I knew we weren't going home right away. Liz punched in a five-digit code, and the door popped open. She looked at me, and using her Liz voice, asked, "Shall we go up?"

*****

"I told you the last time we were here, it was your choice, and nothing has changed. So it's up to you. But beware, my dear, Sapphire manipulates people and will try and get you to diss me and tell her she's the best you've ever had. So be careful not to drink anything, and when the hell did she give you the door code?"

"Don't worry either of your heads, Marty; I got it covered." Then Liz gave me a big smile and purred, "Well, let's hurry up these stairs and get the good times rolling."

She handed me her lollypop and bear and then climbed the stairs. After she opened the door leading into Sapphire's walk-in closet, we walked silently toward the bedroom where Sapphire was waiting for us, well, for Liz, not me.

Sapphire x-rayed my girl's body with her eyes as she checked her out, then swabbed her tonsils for strep before getting down to business. "I am delighted you came, Liz. We need to secure your boy, get this outfit off, and dress you into something sexy and slutty."

Seriously? My Liz dressed as Lolita wasn't sexy and slutty.

Liz morphed into Lolita and answered, "Okay, Miss Sapphire, but my boyfriend dressed me, and my daddy says if a boy dresses me, he has to undress me." And she giggled and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

At the end of the bed, a cushioned metal chair was facing the big screen TV on the wall. The screen layout was the same as the last time, with twelve cameras feeding video to the screen. Liz sat in the chair and called me over, "Sub Boy, Miss Sapphire says I haf to be a dult if I want to play wif her, so you haf to undress me, and when I'm naked, then I'm a dult."

So I knelt in front of Lolita and quickly undressed her knowing Sapphire was not in the mood for any problems from me. When I finished, Liz stood up wearing only pigtails, and Sapphire was staring with anticipation while pointing at the chair and commanding, "Sit, Sub Boy."

"Before we begin, may I use your bathroom?" I asked her politely so she wouldn't get angry and take it out on Liz.

She pointed behind her while caressing Liz's tits, "Whatever, take a shower, empty yourself, and sit on the chair."

So, I peed, crapped, and showered before combing my hair. It was time to get this train wreck moving toward victory for Marty, the Magnificent.

Peeking into the bedroom, the two of them were nowhere in sight; probably in the walk-in closet, so I closed the bathroom door. Pulling a small flip phone from a hidden pocket in my pants leg, I called my cousin Larry, the computer genius.

"Larry, it's Marty. I need your expertise, and I will reward you with that dream thing you desire when your birthday comes around in January. Liz and I are in a situation, not dangerous, just potentially embarrassing."

"Are you talking about the thing we discussed at Danni's wedding?"

"That very thing, any way you want it. I'm calling on my flip phone, and I need you to shut down any paths between the cloud and any servers at this address."

I gave him the mansion's address, and he laughed hard and started choking.

"What? Are you okay, Larry?"

"You're talking about the house belonging to the 'King of Bondage,' right? I have a backdoor into his network, servers, and cloud account."

"Why did you hack into...? Oh shit, never mind. You're fifteen. A video will be made tonight starring Liz and the Queen of Bondage that must be completely deleted. Can you handle that, Larry?"

"Marty, I'm hurt you have so little faith in me."

"Do not make a copy for your personal use, understand? God, no wonder your Dad wants separate PCs."

"Got it, bye, cousin."

Naked, I sat in the chair and looked at the big screen. Only two cameras were feeding to the TV now, the room we peeked into last year where an orgy was going on with Sapphire's husband directing and this bedroom. I waved for the camera.

I could hear the girls talking about clothes, and I was shocked when they came out of the closet. Sapphire wore a pinstriped woman's pantsuit, a double-breasted jacket, fitted pants, and black flats. She looked very butch with a bulge in her pants, and her hair pulled back and knotted.

Liz walked out dressed as a bride, and everything she wore was white; a form-fitting see-through tube dress, stockings with 5-inch stiletto heels, long satin gloves, and a veil with a train behind her. Her hair was brushed out, hanging straight down her back, and she wore the reddest lipstick I have ever seen on her lips.

Sapphire came over to me with four handcuffs, two with an eighteen-inch chain and two regular ones. First, she handcuffed my hands with the long chains to the front leg on that side of the chair. The standard cuffs went from my ankles to a bar between the front legs. Then she handed me a remote control and a bottle of water.

"That controls the channels going to the TV; Channels one to four are in this room, and five thru eight are in my husband's room where the orgy is ongoing. Nine and ten will follow us around as I introduce her to a select group of my friends."

The bitch leaned over and whispered, "We won't be gone long, only a few hours, and try not to cry when she doesn't go home with you."

Whatever. I hope the bossy Liz came with me tonight.

Sapphire escorted Liz into the next room, shutting the door behind her. I was naked, alone, and cuffed to a chair while my fiancée was off with a very determined lesbian who wanted to coerce Liz into humiliating me.

I drank some water, switched to Channel nine, and watched the so-called bride and groom circulate among favored guests. Many of them groped my fiancée as Sapphire led her through the crowd. As far as porn goes, it was very vanilla, so I shut my eyelids to rest.