Fooled Me Twice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the package up and screwed on the nozzle, knowing why I wanted her to do it to me.

"Please, Sir, I beg you. Don't make me do this."

"Silence! Did I say you could speak? Well, did I, my little fuck doll?" I looked at my watch, and I had used a little over two hours of my allotted time. "If you don't want to follow an order, use the safe word to end this experiment, and according to the agreement we made, you get the same amount of time I used for your session."

A strange look came upon her face, and she looked like she was in extreme turmoil with herself, but she shook it off and apologized, "Please, sir, accept this unworthy slave's apology for speaking out?"

"Very well, apology accepted."

So, she lubed the end of the tube, inserted it in my rectum, and began squeezing the contents into my bowels. When the bottle was empty, I had her refill it with warm water and add that to what was already inside me, causing mild cramps. After emptying my bowels, I told her to do it again with warm water. After I discharged all of the water inside me, I had her thoroughly clean everywhere she had shaved me.

As I stood up, without thinking, Liz sat on the toilet before I grabbed her leash and tugged away while sighing, "I don't know where to begin; what makes you think that a house slave gets to use my toilet? Follow me, and I'll show you where you can go potty."

I led Liz back into the living room, grabbing the bucket off the table and setting it on the floor in front of her with a sneer, "Squat over your toilet and do what you need to do."

Her expression went from humiliation to rage, but she composed herself, squatted, and pissed in the bucket. Liz's teeth were clenched together, and her face was bright red as she glared at me with hate. When she finished and stood up, I walked over to the bucket and demanded, "Aim my prick with your hands, so my piss lands in your toilet, and don't let any land on the floor."

Standing beside me, she did an excellent job hitting the bucket while clutching my cock with both hands.

When the pause that refreshes was over, I moved her so her back was against the wall and commanded, "Cup your tits and present them to me."

She complied, teetering on her stilettos as I picked up a skinny but flexible bamboo rod and presented it in front of her eyes before I started lightly tapping her nipples and areola. After five minutes of continuous taps spread evenly on both sides, her eyes betrayed her, letting me know that she was becoming uncomfortable, bordering on pain.

A few more minutes passed, and she groaned as the rod struck. The area around her areola was red and swollen, so I moved to her nipples. She has, what I call, eraser nipples, thick bullets that stick out and are extremely sensitive. I now focused on the sides and top of the nipples while looking into her mind through her eyes. They were watery, not dripping yet, but close to a full-blown crying session. Quickly I gave each nipple one hard strike, with her reaction to the hit on her right nipple coming as I struck the left one. Tears were now cascading over her cheeks down to her chin, dripping onto the floor.

I returned the bamboo rod to the table and picked up the first whipping crop I used with my left hand. Picking up the feather duster in my right hand, I directed that she stand away from the wall and put her hands on her head. Then, starting behind her, I stroked her with the feathers, and when she twitched, I smacked her with the flogger. She had remarkable restraint, and once she figured out I was trying to make her move, she remained still for almost 2 minutes as I walked around, stroking all her sensitive body parts, trying to make her wiggle. When she finally moved, she couldn't stop, and I got five straight strikes on her body, both tits, just above her pussy, navel, and right thigh. I checked my watch and couldn't believe I only had three hours left.

*****

to be continued, I am deeply ashamed of what I did.

*****