Fooled Me Twice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole body twitched, and I woke up confused. I remember; I'm in the BDSM Mansion, and I am naked, chained to a chair, and my boner has shrunk and is lying in a puddle of pre-cum. Unfortunately, there were no clocks in this room, so I fiddled with the TV remote in my hand until I figured out how to switch to cable. CNN's clock at the bottom of the screen told me that an hour and a half had passed since I was chained up. Damn, did that bitch drug the water? Where was Liz?

I switched to mansion TV and channel nine, and the wedding couple was in Mr. Smith's orgy room. Liz lay on a round table, veil removed, and Sapphire was trying to get her to drink some wine. The orgy crowd was milling around, watching Sapphire try to seduce Liz. Sapphire looked angry, and Liz looked back at her with a smirk and seemed bored with everything. I tried the volume button but couldn't get any sound, so I watched, snickering as they started arguing.

Sapphire grabbed Liz by her hair and tried to force her to drink some wine, but Liz slapped the glass out of her hand and punched Sapphire where it counted. While Sapphire staggered backward and bent over with her hands between her legs, Liz stood up, and when several of the crowd tried to take hold of her arms, she punched or kicked them where it hurt the most.

Sapphire stood up, displaying an evil and angry look on her face, and waved at the cameraman while yelling at him. Suddenly the screen went dark. I checked Channel 10, and its feed was dead, also. So I checked the cameras in her husband's room, which were still working, and I watched Sapphire chasing after Liz as she left the room. Two minutes later, they came out of the closet, yelling at each other.

"...just drink one cup; it would relax you and help you forget about him."

"I don't want to forget Marty, and he never has to drug me. Now get him out of those chains so we can leave."

"Here's the key; you let him lose and then get out of here, you ungrateful bitch." Sapphire went into the other room and slammed the door behind her.

Still dressed in her bride costume, Liz freed my hands, and I took the key and unlocked the cuffs on my ankles. I dressed in the bathroom, gathered her Lolita outfit from the floor in the closet, and we left. The pink limo was still waiting out front, and we climbed in for the ride home.

As we trudged up the steps to my front door, the bride for the night looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Mr. stripper. Do you have a license for that cannon? My fake groom was a dud, and she couldn't get it up. How about we go around the world, Honey, my treat?"

"I don't have any condoms. Are you disease-free?"

I opened the door, and we hurried to our workout room, where I quickly undressed her and helped her lie face down on my massage table. Already plugged in, I turned it on, setting it on the lowest settings for heat and vibration. I rushed around, laying out the props for the premiere of my three-act play about worshipping Liz that I wrote my head. I put a bottle of massage oil in a pot, half full of water, sitting on a hot plate, and plugged it in.

Act one was a full body massage, beginning with her backside. I started with her neck and shoulders, working out the tension before moving to the back of her arms. I skipped her back for now and went down to her feet; proceeding slowly, I rubbed and massaged the soreness out of the most abused extremities of the human body.

Shifting to her lower legs, I probed her calf muscles, which were extremely tight, so I placed the heating pad I sometimes use when I have back pain across both calves and turned it on the lowest setting. While waiting for the magic warmth to relax them, I began stroking and working my thumb into her thighs. They were even tighter than her calves, so I let my fingers probe different areas, and the sounds coming from her diaphragm let me know I was hitting the right spots.

With her head lying on the left side, she opened her eyes and looked back at me. I smiled, extended my tongue, and wiggled it like licking something tasty. Liz responded by rolling her tongue into a penis shape and moving it between her lips, in and out.

I moved the heating pad up to her thighs and felt around her calves with my fingertips. They were much looser now, and I could knead out any knots in her muscles and tendons the heating pad didn't remove.

Moving to her thighs, which were now flexible, warm, and easy to manipulate, I took some liberties with the placement of my fingers and the body parts they stroked. As I inserted my middle finger into her warm wet cavern, I cupped her ass from above and let my thumb stroke her puckered little ring. The contented sounds coming from her lips were sweet music to my ears.

"Ohhhhh mmmyyy gaaawwwddd sooo niiiicccceeee ohhhhh Maarrrtyy luuuuvvvv uuuuuu!"

Well, you get a general idea. I didn't overstay my welcome there as I had more body parts to touch and caress, so reluctantly, my hands returned to her back. I focused on areas that were so tight that Liz must be in pain. Remembering the chapter called 'Tantric Intimacy' in a book titled 'How to use a massage to get laid,' I rubbed the warm oil across her tight back muscles before massaging them with fingertips and knuckles.

"That stupid bitch. All she wanted, oh, right there Marty, oh yesssss, um, to mess with youuuu, ahhh, a little to the right, no, the other right, yes, there, luv you so, um, wanted me to eat, OHHH, that's purrrffeckk," and Liz stopped trying to talk and just purred like a kitten.

When the right side of her face was totally relaxed, and her drool was dripping on the table, I knew it was time to roll her over and finish the first act of my play.

Once she was relaxed and comfortable lying on her back, I started with her fingers and hands and moved up to her shoulders. Liz loved what I was doing to the front of her shoulders and upper arms.

"Right there, Marty. Yeeesss, ohhh baby, whhooo teetchdd uuuuu tthhhissss?" Oh yea, she loved every touch of my fingers rubbing the soreness out of her shoulders.

Next on the menu was a facial, but not that kind of facial. For fifteen minutes, using only the tips of my fingers and thumbs, I massaged Liz's face, including her forehead, temples, ears, and eyelids, before finishing with her cheeks, chin, and nose. I imagined each hand with five digits was Pac-Man, like the old videogame, quickly moving around and changing direction, trying to suck tension and stress from her pretty little head. To complete the facial, her lips were the last part of her face to receive relief. Only one part of my body could increase her heart rate enough to deliver the extra blood needed to swell the most erotic part of the female anatomy, a woman's lips, and that was my tongue.

You thought I was going to say little Marty, didn't you?

"Liz, if you love me, do not move."

Moving my mouth close to hers, without touching, I extended my tongue and, with the tip, traced an oval shape around her lips while my warm breath flowed across them. As I continued moving my tongue around her lips, I could fill them quivering, like little bursts of static electricity between us. Then as I braced myself with my right hand, I brushed against her arm and was shocked by static electricity.

"Mmmmhmmmmhmmmhmmmmmhmmmh, "was the sound coming from Liz now, and it was increasing in pitch as she tried capturing my tongue with her lips and teeth. I escaped from the demon Succubus trapped inside her, stood up, and cupped her firm and succulent D-cup breasts with my hands. Her sizeable rust-colored areolas, surrounding two eraser-sized nipples, were begging to be kissed, and I obliged, covering one with my lips and gently sucking for a moment, then moving to her sister. Back and forth I went, sucking slightly harder every time I moved, my tongue playing golf with her nipples until Liz grabbed a chunk of hair and ears in each hand, pinning my head to her right breast as she lifted her hips off the table and came, screaming. Gradually she released my hair and sore ears and slumped back onto the mattress.

Act one, the massage, was over. Liz's body gave me a standing ovation, but Act Two would be spectacular, based on the script I had written. But, first, I needed to make a detour to potty central. After peeing, I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and felt good about my performance.

I walked back into the bedroom, and the mood I had created was gone because someone was in my bed snoring louder than a lumberjack's chainsaw. I needed irrefutable evidence of this horrible crime, so I took my phone off my dresser, hit the video record button, walked around the bed, and pointed the camera at Liz's face. With the video and audio as evidence, she couldn't deny these horrible noises were coming from her lips, "snggrhhuh shshhsshh, sngggrhghuh shshhsshhh," and that she had fallen asleep after receiving the best full body massage she had ever received.

I should be angry, but I thought it was ironic; Liz wanted to go to this party to hook up with that lady, and then she punched her out, then we left the party. With a promise to make love to me until the sun came up, we returned home, and Liz fell asleep.

It was already after 2 AM, and I was tired, so I got some cotton balls from the vanity, plugged up my ears, and fell asleep quickly.

Someone was pinching my ear, the one on the right side of my head looking at the ceiling, and I reached back and grabbed Liz's hand.

"Stop pinching my ear, honey; it's sore."

"Why is cotton in your ear, and why'd you fall to sleep and not finish what you started last night?"

"How about I just cut right to the video so you can apologize, and we can go on and have a happy and productive day?"

"Video? What video?"

I grabbed my smartphone, queued up the video, and hit the play button. I held it up so she could see and pulled it away when she tried to take it from me. Then I played it a second time and started it on his third run when her pillow smashed into my head, so I turned it off.

"And that's why I went to sleep, and I'm waiting for some words, and I'm still waiting for you to say something, and I'm waiting a little bit longer now, but still not hearing any words."

"All right, I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry." And then she did her trademark defense of herself by changing the subject.

"What a waste of two fabulous costumes on a woman who wasn't anywhere as good as advertised. All she wanted to do was drug me, make a gangbang orgy video, and split us up." Then, suddenly, she realized what she had just said, and a shocked look covered her beautiful face.

"She was just, oh, my god, she videoed everything we did. What can we do? I don't want that video in her hands. Oh my God, you were watching, Marty. Tell me you didn't see what I did."

"The beginning was rather boring, and I fell asleep, waking up when she was trying to get you to drink some wine, which I guess was drugged? What did you do, Liz?"

"You're not lying to me? You didn't see or hear anything that I did?"

"Nope, with no video, it never happened, and you don't need to tell me what went down or who went down." And I giggled at my lame joke.

"However, since you brought it up, what did you do? Did you give blowjobs to the crowd? How many carpets did you munch on?"

First, she looked horrified and started to cry, then she got angry and punched my arm, but anger changed to fright, and she asked me again, "Never mind what I did. Are you sure about the video?"

I hugged her and explained about Larry. "Relax, Liz, I phoned a friend, my cousin Larry. He's only fifteen, but he rules the cyber world in the USA."

"But he's across the country in Greenville."

I almost laughed at her; however, I have a very high IQ, so I controlled my emotions.

"He had already hacked into their servers and cloud storage. He called it the house of the 'King of Bondage.' My young cousin knew all about the place, the little pervert. And to think my Uncle Bob uses him to keep the company's network secure."

"And none of what I did will be saved anywhere?"

"Nothing was saved anywhere, so I'd advise you to buy Larry an expensive present for Christmas. I owe him an exceptionally high-dollar PC for his birthday."

"Marty, changing the topic to something more important since you seem to have the evidence that I fell asleep; it's obvious there's no wet spot on either side of the mattress. Can you do something to lubricate me so we can create a wet spot?" I told you that's what she does, change the subject.

As I slid down until my face was between her thighs, I thought, 'no wonder the good die young.'

*****

Liz and I took a direct flight home to Greenville for the long Thanksgiving weekend, and Dianna and my niece, Julie, picked us up at the airport. Liz started to get in the back with little Julie in her car seat when Julie hollered, "No. I want Unkey Mahte. Mahte, sit nex to me."

Liz laughed, and I slid in and got a sticky candy cane kiss from little Julie.

"Dianna, how is Joe?"

"Deployed in the Indian Ocean." She didn't volunteer any more information, and I didn't ask.

Then, as the car pulled away from the curb, Julie started talking, "I want Barbie, Unca Mahte," and "I want big girl makeup," and she didn't stop saying 'I want' until we reached the house. Then, when the engine stopped running, she said, "I want Wiz."

Liz picked up Julie, and I carried our suitcases into the living room, where Dad played on the floor with Dixie's daughter, Vicky. Momma and Dixie were cooking in the kitchen, so I hugged Momma first, then Dixie, and asked, "Where are the rest of the babies?"

"Danni is changing David, and little Rose is running around getting into everything."

I laughed and hugged Dixie, "How are you, my little Dixie girl?"

"Vicky is becoming a girly girl, and Brad and I have talked about having another next year."

For the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend, Liz and I spent a lot of time playing with our nephews and nieces. But were we practicing for our future?

Classes resumed the Monday after Thanksgiving. December weekdays overflowed with midterm exams, oral reports, and papers due. Dissertations, essays, thesis, stories, compositions, and any other names you want to give to them were expected to be turned in on a specific day, at an exact time, in a particular basket, on the proper desk. It was easier to write them than turn them in.

Christmas was a week away, and we were back in Greenville, Liz's newly adopted hometown, looking forward to a memorable holiday. We shopped at the malls and downtown shops, and I talked to many high school classmates who were also home for the holidays, on leave from the military, or lived and worked in our hometown. I introduced Liz to all of them, and most days, she was the sweet and gracious fiancée I fell in love with, but one day, the Wednesday before Christmas, she was a bitch. In the morning, she was rude to a neighbor of my parents, snapped at the Salvation Army bell ringer, and later in the day, when we were shopping, she almost got into two fights. Maybe she's bipolar or something.

The first conflict was with Leslie Cox, the girl I spent three days expanding my knowledge of sex while starving for intelligent conversation. I questioned Liz about her reaction toward her after Leslie was dragged away by her boyfriend.

"Who pissed in your cornflakes, Honey? You went after Leslie with your claws out, and I was ready to grab the fire hose."

"You heard what that bitch said with that smirk on her face as she hugged you. 'Oh, Marty and I are very close friends, and after Dixie's wedding, we spent seven days at my house while my family was away on a trip. The things I taught him that week, well, he was a quick learner.' Then she looked at me and giggled. I wanted to scratch her lips off of her face."

"It was only three days, and I did discover how to do a few things you like."

"Seven days, three days, I'm not mad at you, but that bitch was rubbing my nose in her shit, and if I run into her again and we're alone, you'll be bailing me out of jail. It was a good thing her boyfriend got between us."

The next girl Liz wanted to kill was Jan Roberts. We were getting ready to leave the same mall when Jan and her fiancé came in, and Jan gave me a big hug.

I immediately introduced Jan and Liz to each other, and to avoid trouble, I stepped between them, keeping Liz from attacking.

"Liz, Jan, and I went to school together from the first grade through high school. We were the dancing couple at every school dance except proms, and she went to both of them with Terry Jackson, this big lug next to her. He can't dance worth a shit, two left feet. So Jan and I went to school dances with a pile of business cards for Madame Carlisle's Dance Studio."

That seemed to calm Liz down enough for her to say hello and shake hands. I took a deep breath, hoping Jan and Terry didn't notice Liz's demeanor.

*****

The day before Christmas, we were at lunch in a Chinese restaurant, and guess who stopped at our table and pulled me up for a hug and a kiss? Why, Olivia Goldrake, in all her glory. When she left lipstick on my cheek, I looked at Liz and reached for my phone, preparing to call 911.

"Marty, you hunk. How are you, baby?" Now she was squeezing my butt with her hand.

"I'm fine. Olivia, I mean Mrs. Goldrake. May I introduce Liz Cummings, my fiancée? Liz, this is Olivia Goldrake, patron saint of the Fine Arts Society."

Liz's big grin confused me because I knew she saw where Olivia's hand went, so when she embraced Olivia, I was looking for a knife in her hand.

"Marty, don't you remember? We met at Danni's wedding at the cookout. Olivia and I had a wonderful talk and she gave me some hints for teaching your husband to obey. Oh, Olivia, he's terrible, his memory is fading, and he still ignores even the simple commands."

"Liz, if you like, I could take him home for a week and train him for you, teach him his place in the marriage?"

"I might take you up on that, Olivia."

"Well, I have some shopping to do. Marty, this girl is a keeper, so polite and gracious. Liz, have a Merry Christmas, and I hope to see you again."

Olivia hugged both of us again and took off into the mall. Liz took a napkin and with a bit of saliva, removed the lipstick from my cheek.

Time stopped in Marty World because I knew World War III would have broken out if Olivia had hugged me like this two days ago. But instead, today was like a hippy rally in a park, with flowers and rainbows in the sky. So I need to ask Liz today if she knows why she is sweet one day and evil the next.

Something else occurred to me as I drove out of the parking lot. This Liz, the friendly Liz, the one I made love to, always let me drive my car. The other Liz, the controlling and bitchy Liz I fucked, always grabbed the car keys and jumped behind the wheel. Another memory returned, my memory of Liz screaming at me for calling her; what did I call her? Lizzy! I called her Lizzy, and she went off. That caused my blood pressure to spike, bursting the aneurysm in my head. So in my head, I will call my mellow fiancée, Liz, and my angry fiancée, Lizzy.

Now that I had my thoughts organized, we needed to talk, so I drove to the school I almost died at, parked, took Liz's hand, and walked to the swings.

"Marty, why did you bring me here? Is there something wrong?"

"Liz, something is troubling me, and I don't want a fight to break out when I tell you what's on my mind."

"Okay, tell me, and I promise I won't act up."

I paused for a moment, "When we had the argument that caused my aneurysm to pop, you went off when I called you, Lizzy. Two days ago at the mall, Leslie greeted me with a hug and a kiss right in front of you, running her mouth, and you went off, and her boyfriend had to step between you and her. Later, as we left the mall, Jan hugged me, and you started to blow up before I told you what our relationship was. Then today, you met Olivia, and she hugged me, grabbed my ass, and marked my cheek with her lipstick, and you laughed while she kissed both of your cheeks."