Fooled Me Twice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward, I wondered, could I sustain this amount of sex for thirty years, shit, ten years, oh hell, even five years before having a heart attack. Oh well, what a way to go.

*****

We became secretive around each other, hiding our purchases and internet searches. We were also busy in our classes, with our third year winding down. Still, we found time to fuck our brains out five nights a week.

Everything I ordered online came in, and I put the packages in the locked spare bedroom.

March 1st arrived, and I was up at 3 AM to lay out all my pain and pleasure devices in the living room, where I would conduct all of my control and domination today. I hung blankets over the dining and living room windows to block out sunlight and moved most of the furniture up against the front wall.

That left my love seat, two tall lamps with LED bulbs, and the dining room table as the only furniture of mine being used during my six-hour session. Since LED bulbs don't get hot, I converted the lamps into mood lighting by draping red scarves over the lampshades. In addition, I purchased two chairs specifically for this day; high-backed, heavy-duty bar chairs, one with arms and one without.

Turning the dining room table sideways, I pulled it over to the opening between the living room and kitchen and covered it with a white sheet. I laid out my toys; whips, riding crops, paddles, floggers, clamps, dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. Some of the sex toys on the table looked wicked and should insert fear and anticipation into Liz's mind, but I only planned on using about a third of them. Then I laid out the handcuffs and chains that I would be using. The last item I set on the table was a metal bucket.

I walked into our spare bedroom and dressed for my part. Looking at myself in the mirror, dressed in black clothes with only my eyes uncovered, I hoped Liz had prepared herself for the initial shock of seeing me staring at her in the bedroom. Walking across the hall into our bedroom, I stood at the foot of the bed gazing at Liz. The clock read 5:55 AM, so I stood silently with my arms crossed while my emotions went from total excitement to sheer terror with immense dread. I was petrified that today would change the relationship between Liz and me.

The alarm went off, and she stirred, yawned, and shut it off with her left hand. Then, moving her hand away from the clock, she turned on her bedside lamp. When the love of my life rolled over and saw me, her expression changed to extreme terror momentarily before she regained control of her emotions. I stepped back and pointed at the foot of the bed, stating, "Sit here and look at the floor."

Liz froze before scrambling to the foot of the bed, sitting with her hands in her lap, staring at the floor.

I rubbed her head like you would a dog and told her, "Good girl." Then I ripped her baby doll off her body, throwing it across the room. Dragging her matching panties off her legs, I held them to my nose before telling her, "Open your mouth."

I inserted half of the lacy fabric into her mouth, telling her, "Bite down and do not drop them."

With a sob, Liz obeyed. I turned, facing her dresser, and took the first item I'd laid out last night, a black collar, one inch wide with four rings evenly spaced around it. The two ends snapped together and fit perfectly around her neck, probably because I'd measured her neck circumference before ordering the collar. When she heard the snapping noise, her head dropped down another inch. Next, I placed padded cuffs around both ankles and wrists before slipping a pair of T-strap red pumps with 5-inch heels on her feet.

The last two items I took off her dresser were a long black dog leash and a riding crop with a thin leather flap attached to the end of the whip, shaped like the silhouette of a frog. I fastened the leash to the collar with my left hand and tilted her head up with the end of the riding crop under her chin. I could see her eyes filling with tears as she stared at me. I tugged upward on the leash, and Liz stood, unsure what to do with her arms, so she let them hang at her sides. I held the crop up before her eyes before lightly slapping her tits and paying extra attention to her nipples. I continued until her breathing rate increased.

After warming her tits up, I turned her around with her back toward me and spread her legs using the riding crop by tapping on the inside of each thigh, first left, then right. Once satisfied with the split between her legs, I introduced her to a riding crop's soft and sensual side by sliding it slowly all over her back, ending up at the top of her buttocks. I tapped both of her cheeks and then stung each side with a light slap. She gasped and jerked a little bit before freezing. I then worked my way down her legs, left then right, slapping inside, outside, and on the back of her thighs until I reached the cuffs around her ankles. Her skin had a little bit of pink coloring, and she reacted by sobbing softly. As I finished slapping her legs, she made little squealing noises like I was pinching her.

"Turn around," I commanded, and she obeyed instantly.

I noticed she was staring into my eyes, so I smacked her hard once on the belly and growled, "Eyes down, slave."

She tilted her head slightly so she was staring at my feet. I continued slapping the front of her legs, just hard enough to sting, but not too hard that it hurt.

It was time to move to my homemade dungeon, so I picked up the leash hanging from her neck, and with a swat on her left tit, I growled, "Put your hands on your head and lead me into the living room."

With eyes looking down, Liz led me through the bedroom doorway and down the hallway with hands on her head and panties in her mouth. She wobbled as she walked, a little unsteady on 5-inch heels, and I admonished her, "For the next six hours, you will address me as Sir, as in yes Sir, no Sir, thank you, Sir. Nod, if you understand?"

She nodded.

When she led me into the living room, I heard her muffled cry as she noticed the dining room table; one side covered by props designed to restrain and restrict her mobility and the other side filled with cruel-looking devices to make her scream.

I took her to another level of humiliation, growling, "Take your panties out of your mouth and place them on your head with the openings in front so you can see."

Still walking into the living room, taking small steps so she wouldn't fall, she pulled them over her head, and I could swear I heard her mumble, "Oh, please be gentle, Marty."

When she was next to the center of the table, I commanded, "Freeze and put your hands behind your back." She quickly complied, and I cuffed her hands behind her back with a chain between the padded wrist cuffs. Then I linked her ankle cuffs with a similar chain; only this one was longer, so she could still take small steps. Next, picking up the vibrating nipple clamps, I showed them to her before slowly attaching them to each nipple with the connecting chain hanging between them. She gasped, sucking air, as I pinched each nipple between the alligator clamps. I laughed and held up the large butt plug in front of her, rotating it in my hand, then commenting, "I wonder if this will hurt much going in?"

Guiding her to the back of the chair with no arms, I bent her over the top, her hands still cuffed behind her back. Now that she was expecting the large butt plug to be shoved up her ass, I exchanged it for the smallest one on the table, which went from half an inch to three-quarters of an inch and even put some lube on her rosebud. She screamed when I touched her tiny ass, so I took the panties off her head and put a ball gag in her mouth.

"Since you can't keep your mouth shut and stop making noise, this will help you learn some discipline."

Then I worked the plug into her ass by rotating clockwise, counterclockwise, and pushing it until her sphincter slid over the small first knob, answered by a squeak from Liz's throat and her attempt to speak, "Mnooo, leees oppp."

Her plea was muffled but still understood, and I responded by pushing the plug all the way inside her ass. Then, I swatted each ass cheek with my bare hand to let her know more fun was coming. Next, I inserted a clitoral and G spot vibrator in her dripping cunt and covered both devices with a form-fitting vinyl panty that snapped over each thigh.

Pulling her up, I turned her around with her back against the chair and instructed her, "Slave, whenever you are standing, spread your legs until the chain is tight. Do you understand? If yes, nod once?"

Her head bobbed up and down three, four, five times.

"Just nod once when I ask you a question, and you can't speak."

She nodded once this time. I smacked her belly with the crop and told her, "I didn't ask a question, did I slave?"

She shook her head side to side once.

I picked up the remote control I had programmed to operate all the battery-operated devices attached to or inserted into her body. Turning the nipple vibrator on, I set it on the lowest setting, causing her face to relax, and her eyes rolled back in her head, probably because she has very sensitive nipples.

I threw her a curveball and knotted a scarf over her eyes. Then I removed all of my clothing because it was heating up here, and I wanted to be comfortable while masquerading as a male dominant and playing with her luscious body and mind.

Leading her with the leash, I stood her in front of the chair with padded arms. As I sat down, facing her trembling body, I slid forward in the chair, so my prick could be easily reached by her mouth when I began the game. She remembered her lessons, and her legs were spread, tightening the chain as she trembled, waiting for whatever came next.

*****

"Slave, this game is called ring around my rod. You win by pressing your lips against my groin while my cock is buried in your mouth and throat. I will guide you until your lips are around the head, then you will slide your mouth as far down as you can before pulling back to the head. Do not take your mouth off the head. If you do, I will swat you with this riding crop until you can get it back in your mouth. We will play this game in three sets, with 30 seconds of rest standing up, between sets. The game is over when you can take my entire cock in your mouth and throat and put a ring of lipstick on my skin around my cock."

I stopped talking, took a deep breath, and smacked her right tit with the riding crop before removing the gag from her mouth.

"Do you understand?"

She hesitated before nodding once.

"Good. Then bend over at your waist and let me guide your head down."

She obeyed my command, and I pulled her head down until her lips touched the head of my cock.

"Slide your lips over the head now and begin when you're ready."

She covered the head, hesitated a second, then made her first attempt, only reaching halfway down. Immediately sliding up, again she went down, but still only halfway. Her third attempt was the same, halfway.

She stood before me, and I scolded her, "If that's the best you can do, we will be here for the next five hours. I don't understand you sometimes. I'm very frustrated because you're miss goody two shoes one week, only swallowing my prick halfway down your throat while licking with your tongue. On those days when I cum, half of it ends up on my belly, and you have to lick it up. The following week you're a five-dollar whore fucking every inch with your throat, leaving a lipstick ring around my cock, and not letting a drop escape through your lips. I designed this game, so we can determine which wife you desire to be all the time if we get married."

When I said, 'If we get married,' Liz stiffened and her lips quivered.

"Continue!"

Bending over, my cock poked her chin, and she adjusted quickly and covered the head. I felt her take a deep breath through her nose, exhaling around my cock before plunging her head three times. Halfway again, and no improvement. She stood up and was breathing faster.

I picked up the remote control and turned the butt plug to level two, the nipple clamps to medium, and the vibrator to the second setting. Liz straightened up with an arch in her back and let loose a long moaning noise.

"If you don't improve, I will beat your ass with my belt. Do you understand?"

She nodded but also cried, "Yeeessss," as the pleasure she received from the butt plug and vibrator intensified.

I cracked her on her left tit with an angry voice, "Did I give you permission to speak?"

She shook her head from side to side.

"One more time, my slutty little Slave. Begin."

Once again, there was no improvement, a disappointing result, and a tear escaped from under the scarf while her lips quivered.

"You are letting me down by not even trying to improve your sucking skills. So, the only thing I can do is give you some incentive to improve and place my pleasure ahead of your discomfort." I was angry because she wasn't trying to improve.

I slipped my hands into leather pads that looked like a flat catcher's mitt and explained to my slave what I was about to do, "Since you're not putting forth the effort to please me, I'm giving you some incentive, three slaps on each ass cheek."

"I'm sorry, so sorry, Sir. Please don't spank me."

"SILENCE! I did not give my permission for you to speak. I am adding two strokes to each side, and if you let any more words pass through your lips again, you will receive an additional five slaps on each ass cheek. Nod, if you understand?"

My slave girl, Liz, whined and nodded once.

"Listen to me carefully, you worthless slave. Now you will receive a total of 10 slaps, and after each slap, you will count them out and then say, 'Thank you, Sir.' Do you understand?"

Another nod.

I slapped her left butt cheek first, and she forgot to count and thank me, so I encouraged her to do so by stating the obvious; if she failed to count or thank me, I would start over. She's a brilliant woman who doesn't make the same mistake twice in a row.

And so I began again, and she replied, "One, thank you, Sir," and we continued through ten slaps. Her ass cheeks were red, and I felt sorry for her before remembering she was the one who bought the damn book.

I removed the gloves, sat back in the chair, and stroked between her legs with the riding crop. I was surprised when I pulled it away because it was soaked, dripping with her juices. I decided then to take the scarf off her eyes.

Opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was me holding the riding crop in front of her face and laughing. "Look at this flogger, my little bondage slut. You like what I'm doing to you, and you're getting off and making a puddle on the floor."

A trickle of cunt juice slid down her right leg, dripping off her knee onto the floor, creating a small puddle about the size of a fifty-cent piece.

"You will clean that up later; for now, you need to learn how to please your master by taking his entire cock into your mouth and throat. Being a benevolent master, I will teach you to do so."

Before Deep Throat 101 began, I turned the vibrating nipple clamps on high, receiving an immediate response from Liz. A deep, growling moan burst from her diaphragm, and her knees buckled as her body was racing toward a massive orgasm. I counted to five and dialed the nipple clamp back to mild. A groan of frustration escaped through her lips, swollen from the game she was losing.

"Put the head in your mouth, and be careful with your teeth."

Bending at the waist, she obeyed my command. Then, without warning, I pushed her mouth down over my cock, clutching her long blonde hair with both hands on the back of her head. She struggled to escape the assault on her mouth, but she had no leverage to break free with her hands restrained behind her back. I looked at her lips wrapped around my cock, and she had three-quarters of my shaft in her mouth and throat. I counted to three and released her head.

She raised her head, gasping for air, with snot and saliva flowing out her mouth and nose.

"I knew you could improve, my luscious little slut; you just needed a little help and motivation."

I took a hand towel off the table and cleaned the snot from her nose and the saliva dripping out of her mouth before wiping the towel all over her face, leaving a fine layer of juices everywhere. Then I took a tube of her lipstick and re-applied it onto her lips in a continuous oval motion that put a thick and wide layer on, mimicking the look of a blowup doll. Putting the lipstick back on the table, I picked up a small mirror I had taken out of one of her purses and held it up so she could see her face. The look on her face when she saw herself told me she was extremely vulnerable and fragile. I needed to be careful, or I might lose her.

I put the mirror down, smiled, and asked, "Are you ready to finish the game?"

Liz nodded once, with anguish and sorrow, but a spark of anger in her eyes re-energized her, and she won the game all by herself, driving her mouth down and pressing her lips firmly against my skin. She held her mouth down for three seconds choking and gasping around my cock before standing up straight and staggering back, seemingly unaware of what she had accomplished, putting a ring of lipstick around my cock.

I could see she was close to the breaking point where she would say the safe word and end this experiment, so I eased up on her. After all, we were experimenting, not signing up for the lifestyle of BDSM. Standing up, I went behind her and removed the chain between the wrist cuffs before helping her sit in my chair. Then I took a dry washcloth and a water bottle and gently cleaned the lipstick off her face. Supporting her with my left hand on her back, I kissed her and gave her a drink of water.

Her eyes opened wide when I lovingly whispered, "Are you all right, my one and only slave girl?"

She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, and I told her, "Relax, and when you're feeling better, we can continue."

"I don't want to quit, sir, and I'm ready now."

"Drink the rest of the water, or I'll get that big leather strap and blister your legs with it."

While she was drinking the rest of the water, my devious mind came up with several perverted thoughts. I walked back to the spare bedroom, removed the covers from the bed, and dragged the queen-size mattress into the living room, dropping it by the window. Retrieving my remote control, I turned the butt plug up to four, causing Liz to moan loudly and close her eyes. When I yanked the nipple clamps off with one quick tug, she cried out in pain but immediately regained control of her emotions.

Grabbing my pet's leash, I walked her to my bathroom on her hands and knees, verbally praising her final effort to swallow my cock. As I sat on the edge of the vanity next to the sink, I dropped the leash and commanded, "Use your razor and whatever else you think you need and shave all of my body hair off my groin and ass, including around my ass hole."

Liz didn't hesitate at all; she just used her can of shaving cream and began covering the areas where I had hair. I leaned back to give her more access and sat quietly as she carefully shaved me, rinsing her razor in the sink. When she finished, she used a towel to wipe off any remaining shaving cream before looking at me for my next command.

"Get the enema bag."

"I threw it out last month because there was a hole in it, Sir, and I haven't had a chance to replace it. Will a douche work?"

I nodded, and she found it in one of the vanity drawers. She asked me a question, but I believe she already knew the answer. "Am I, um, using this on myself?"

"No, slave. Use that on me, and hurry up. You are wasting my time delaying and feeling sorry for yourself."