Fooled Me Twice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped talking to let my words sink in.

"Are you cursed, bipolar, or have anger issues?"

"I'm ashamed I acted that way, Marty. I think my hormones are off. But, I promise when we get back to school, I'll see my O.B.G.Y.N."

That was certainly a reasonable explanation, but is it the truth?

Christmas Day arrived, and all the adults exchanged gifts while all four little ones made out like bandits, getting far more clothes and toys than any fifty toddlers could ever use in the brief period before they grew six inches. At 12:30, I called Ruth and wished her, Jason, and Melissa a Merry Christmas, and Ruth promised to come to my wedding.

Uncle Bob, Aunt Jolene, and Larry arrived at 1:30 to join the family in eating Momma's catered ham and turkey Christmas dinner, and no one went to bed that night hungry. After we ate, Larry and I talked in my bedroom about his birthday present, and he wanted to describe the entire process while all I cared about was how much and where to send the check.

I asked one question, and I immediately regretted it: "Larry, where do they build these monster PCs?"

"Somewhere in Nevada, at a top-secret base, they're put together by aliens that landed in Roswell."

I immediately yanked his head down and gave him a noogie as he yelled, "I was joking, Marty, a joke, get it?"

Larry agreed to phone me at my house when he had the information I requested.

A crate of outstanding California Zinfandel was sent to dad by his friend in California, and I drank my share, plus some. Before I lost all hope of staying conscious, I excused myself and staggered to my bedroom. I was drunk as a skunk, three sheets to the wind, wasted on a dusty highway, and feeling no pain when I collapsed three feet from my bed.

I heard a loud thump and opened my eyes. It was still dark outside, and I did have to pee, so since I was lying on the rug, I figured the thump I heard was me falling on my face. I crawled into the bathroom, climbed onto the toilet seat, and started to piss. Instantly my butt felt wet, and I couldn't figure out why.

Feeling with my hand, I found my problem and laughed at my stupidity. After I peeled off my briefs, I continued flushing out my bladder. I must have passed out again because when I regained consciousness, I was face down on the carpet, in my birthday suit, halfway between the bathroom and the bed. Feeling as sober as a judge, I tried to stand, and the world started spinning and faded to black.

I heard voices coming from all around me, Liz, Danni, Dixie, Dianna, and Momma. They were talking about obscene acts they wanted to do to me. God help me, my mother? I'm shit-faced drunk, but dreaming about having sex with my family's female members is sick. I think I was lying on my back, but my eyes wouldn't open, my arms or legs were frozen, and I tried to say something, but no sound came out.

I finally faded away into oblivion.

"Marty? Can you hear me? Wake up, Marty, and get into the shower. You smell like piss."

Something changed; I could hear Liz talking, and she helped me stand up. Is this a dream, or am I genuinely awake? Liz helped me sit on the floor with my back against the wall. Both surfaces were cold and felt like bathroom tile, and I figured I was sitting in the shower. Suddenly I was being sprayed with a fire hose, and the water was freezing, hitting me in the face, and I couldn't breathe. So I leaned to my right until my shoulder hit the wall, but I could breathe now. The water warmed up, and I relaxed, enjoying the spray against my chest until it began cooling off, and I had to get out of the shower. I pulled myself up, turned the water off, and felt human again. I don't remember drying off or even walking out of the shower.

"FEEL BEH-TER??"

Where was the voice coming from?

I stepped into the bedroom, and everything in the room began spinning, faster and faster. I was getting dizzier until I felt that dreaded feeling on my tongue, in my throat, and in my stomach, the sense I would meet the great equalizer for alcoholics, Ralph. So I grabbed the trashcan next to me and emptied the contents of my stomach into the bag lining it.

"GUESSS KNOT, Heh, heh, heh."

I need to quit drinking.

The words to a song echoed in my head, 'Hello, darkness, my old friend, I hate seeing you again,' or something like that, as I fell over onto my side on this well-used patch of carpet. Unfortunately, I still hadn't found my way to the bed and was still naked.

Something stunk bad as I awoke, and an acrid smell came from somewhere, oh, I remember now, the trashcan. Lying on the carpet again, with a thin blanket over me, I could see the time, 9:09 AM. Liz was sitting on the bed, smirking at me. I managed to stand and stagger to my bed and sit by her.

"Morning, Marty," she yelled out as she smiled. "How's the head?"

"Not so loud, oooh. Still attached to my neck, just barely. I had some strange hallucinations last night, one about being used for sex by all the women in the house."

"You mean your sisters and your mother? Marty, that's sick. What about me?"

"You too. I mean, I don't know what I mean. Oh, god. I will never get that drunk again." I took a deep breath.

"Liz, did you help me take a shower?"

"Yes, Marty, you smelled like piss, and I found your briefs and where you missed the toilet. Did you forget to take your briefs off before pissing?"

I nodded, and my sweetie pie took pity on me.

"Marty, if you clean up the trashcan and the bathroom and promise not to drink tonight, I won't tell anybody what you did?"

That was the best deal I could negotiate, and after finishing my cleanup, I put my swimming trunks on, then weaved my way down the hallway to the kitchen, where my momma was making breakfast.

"Well, good morning. How's the head, Marty?"

"Oh, Mother. The dreams I had last night. I'm going for a swim to wash the cobwebs away and wake up."

"Breakfast in twenty minutes. Do you want your usual egg order?"

"Yes, Momma." I walked out to the pool and fell in, sinking to the bottom, praying for mercy.

*****

Liz and I stayed in Greenville until the 28th and then flew back to school. There was an invitation to Sapphire's New Year's Eve party in the pile of mail our house sitter left on the dining room table. We had already decided to fly up to Seattle for a New Year's Eve party that would be attended by some celebrities that I knew about. Never again would we visit Sapphire's mansion, but we did R.S.V.P. with a message to Mrs. Smith that was short and straightforward;

"We have NO regrets informing you that there is no way we will ever attend one of your parties again."

Happy New Year! The party in Seattle was a blast, and being a masquerade ball, our costumes were elaborate and over-the-top. Liz went as Marie Antoinette; of course, I was Louie XVI. Both of us had golden masks held on by a thin strap. We met some famous people, Danny Bonaduce, who hosts a radio show, Bill Nye, 'The Science Guy,' and a couple of married NASA astronauts, Kate and Carl. How did I know they were astronauts? The spacesuits they had on were authentic. When I told them my name, school, course of study, and hometown, Kate asked, "Are you related to Bob Stevens?"

"He's my uncle. My dad, Alex, is CFO."

We became best friends for the night. They told stories of their time on the international space station, and I told them some of my theories about space propulsion and human space travel. After talking for half an hour, I felt Liz needed some attention, so we danced. Conrad and I switched partners for one dance, and I had a friendly chat with Kate. She told me about their two kids, and I talked about my desire to have a bunch after Liz and I married. Finally, midnight rolled around, and Liz and I toasted the crowd, kissed, and headed to our room in the hotel hosting the party.

"Tonight is all about you, my queen. What is your desire?"

"Oh, my king, your queen desires around the world with your tongue. Fais-moi avec ta langue. (French for Make me come with your tongue)."

So I did, over and over, with nothing expected in return, and I enjoyed every minute.

*****

Larry called me on January 2nd while Liz and I were eating dinner and gave me a name, Walter, and a phone number to call in San Francisco. "Call him tomorrow between 1 and 3 PM and give him your American Express card number. The total cost is $11,489.00, and I'm emailing you a copy of the invoice."

*****

When my first class ended at one fifteen the next day, I called the number from a payphone and paid for it Larry's reward.

Friday, February 1st, arrived, and when I came home from my last class, I found a gift bag on the dining room table. There was a card leaning against it with my name written on it. Liz wouldn't be home for a couple more hours, so it was my job to make dinner. Tonight was soup and salad, so I had time to check out the bag before I started dinner.

I reached inside and took out a book, 'Beginners Guide to BDSM.'

"Wow! Liz, what are you up to now," I asked myself out loud?

When she came home at 7:05, the salads were made, and the soup was heating up. "Dinner will be ready in five minutes, babe," I called out to her from the kitchen.

She walked in, saw me reading a book, and asked a silly question, "What are you reading?"

"You should know," and I showed her the book.

She stared at it for a few seconds with a blank look before smiling weakly at me, "So what do you think? My, um, advanced CPA class partner, my, um, Sophomore year, Sophia, told me, um, all about her experiences in Bondage and got me, um, curious about being restrained during sex. I bought this book, and, um, I used up all my D-cell batteries while reading it. I packed it away when I moved here, and you made me forget all about it with the course you've been teaching me, Marty's Introduction to Multiple Female Orgasms."

"So why do I have it now?"

"I was, um, looking for an accounting book I got my, um, first year. It had, um, a spreadsheet you could create, um, on a PC that I needed for a project. It was in a box, um, on top of the book you're now reading. I picked it up, and my, um, memories of what I read, oh my God Marty, I came so hard I fell to my knees. I didn't touch myself, just held the, um, book, and my legs gave way. I had two choices: burn the book and wonder what it would be like to be totally under someone else's control, or I could talk to you. I was too, um, embarrassed to talk to you, so I put it in a bag and left it for you to read; if you want to read it, I mean."

Her hands were pressed together in her lap, with her fingers interlocked. She was undeniably nervous but what concerned me was all the, um, interruptions. Whenever Liz fell into that speech pattern, using um, she wasn't speaking the whole truth. I would have to watch myself to see where this takes us.

"Okay, I'll read it, but don't hover over me. Let me finish, and we'll talk."

"Oh, Marty, I love you so much," and she slid some tongue between my lips.

We sat down to eat, and I told Liz about my day as I ate all my salad and two bowls of soup. Meanwhile, Liz picked at her salad and hardly touched her soup spoon. She was quiet and jumped when I asked about her day. When I stood up to take my dishes back to the kitchen, Liz jumped up and snatched them away from me, "You cooked; I'll clean up. Relax on the love seat, and I'll bring you some tea."

I'm not stupid, and I don't feel like plucking her last nerve, so I picked up the book and continued reading. I was intrigued by the chapter's on restraints, dominance over your partner, minor pain, teasing and tormenting, humiliation, and multiple orgasms. When I went to bed, Liz was lying on her belly, pretending to be asleep, and I confirmed that by sticking my tongue in her ear. We played for several hours before falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up at 9:30 AM when I heard the bathroom door shut. I was relieved when I reached behind me, and she wasn't there. Thinking about what I'd read, I was willing to try bondage once, but I wanted to re-read the book to avoid surprises. I walked into the bathroom as she flushed the toilet, so I turned on the shower and asked, "Liz, can I wash you, and you wash me?" Some of my cum from last night had dried on her butt and legs.

"Of course, Marty."

"Good because we need to talk." And we talked while eating breakfast in bed, made by me, of course. After that, Liz suggested we do some research and maybe a field trip to a store, and I agreed and volunteered to contact someone who was an expert on this subject.

*****

I called my patent attorney to get the phone number for Mr. John Smith, self-proclaimed 'King of BDSM,' and gave him a call. I left a lengthy message on his answering machine, with Liz tickling my free ear and sucking my free index finger. An hour later, he called back and enjoyed talking about his wife's failure with Liz before addressing my question.

"Wicked Grounds at 289 8th Street is like a bondage coffee shop and very good with beginners. If you'd like, I could video you and make a documentary called 'Bondage 101,' a John Smith production."

"No, no, no, thank you, anyway. We want to try this alone, but thank you for the offer."

"Very well. Let me know how it goes; I'll be happy to star you in one of my movies. Sapphire is still pissed at your girlfriend, and I'm laughing my ass off."

"Okay. Goodbye." Click. "OMG, can you believe this guy, Liz?"

She was snickering as she walked quickly toward our bedroom.

"Where are you going, Liz?"

"I'm getting dressed, and we're going to Wicked Grounds, and the only question left to answer is who's driving?"

I raced after her, and once again, she won the race. It was 12:30 when Liz parked in a garage a block away from Wicked Grounds. I grabbed Liz's arm before she could jump out.

"Ground rules, my dear. We are here for information and guidance. We are not here to buy anything or for any demonstrations. You may ask anything, and I will not interrupt. Deal?"

"Deal now, let's go," and she climbed out of the driver's seat, grabbed my hand in front of the car, and dragged me to the front entrance like I was walking a 110-pound dog with too much energy.

We were greeted inside the door by an older man wearing black leather pants and a t-shirt with the store logo. "Hello, my name is Jerry, and you two look like you have questions."

Liz shook his hand and started talking, "Hi, I'm Liz, and this is my fiancé, Marty. I read a book about BDSM, and I, um, got excited, and I, um, you know, rubbed myself. I put the book away when I moved in with Marty and when I found it and took it out of the box, I had an orgasm and almost passed out. So I got Marty to read it, and I decided...."

"We decided."

"We decided to look into the subject, and here we are."

Jerry laughed and tried to alleviate her nervousness by speaking slowly as he took us on a tour of the merchandise center and the basement where parties were held. We spent two hours talking to Jerry and a Goth girl named Ula. She was wearing over-the-knee latex boots and a skintight latex teddy showing a sexy camel toe and two large nipples pierced with rings. In addition, she had plump lips shaded purple with a stud below her bottom lip, a ring in her nose, a stud through her tongue, two pierced eyebrows, and red hair cut like a man's crewcut.

I may have stared at Ula with my mouth open, but I'm sure it wasn't long enough to justify the slap on the back of my head Liz gave me.

When the free tour was complete, Liz smiled and thanked Jerry and Ula for their hospitality and the information we were looking for. She added, "I would love to stay and get a demonstration, but unfortunately, we have another engagement to attend. Come along, Martin, before you start catching flies."

I thought I was in trouble, but when we got outside, Liz gave me the keys to the car and whispered to me, "I can't drive. Get me home quick and fuck me."

As I pulled into traffic, I glanced at Liz; her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip, and her right hand was resting on her leg, the fingers moving like spider's legs. Her left hand gently stroked from above her clit to her heaving breasts while her tongue flickered between her quivering lips, like a serpent smelling the air. Her aroma was intense and very exciting to me. I'd better get her home ASAP.

Luckily, I was stopped by a red light only three times, saving at least fifteen minutes of travel time. Liz unlatched her seat restraint and tried opening the door as I turned onto our driveway, so I slammed on the brakes and popped the trans into PARK. She was out the door like she needed to pee ten minutes ago. Using her key fob to open the door, she disappeared through the doorway while I sat in the car in shock.

I got out and trudged up the sidewalk to the front steps, excited but terrified simultaneously if that makes any sense. The front door was wide open, and as I climbed the steps to the porch, a bare pussy faced me as a naked Liz was on her hands and knees, six feet in front of me. Then I heard her voice, getting louder, "Please, Marty, I need you, NOW. Damn it, get in here and fuck me. Hurry, please, help me. Martin, get your ass in here and fuck me. I need you, baby."

*****

She was begging and ordering at the same time. I could see she was wet but not because of anything I did; visiting the Bondage store got her off this time.

She started this shit, so if she wanted to be my sub today, game on, slave girl.

I entered my home, slammed the door and snarled, "Silence bitch, or I'll turn your butt red with my belt. Do not move, slut."

She stopped talking but turned her head to look at me, so I smacked her butt cheek hard.

"Are you deaf or stupid, girlie? I said, do not move!"

She turned away, looking forward, and I slapped the other cheek. "You must be stupid because you're supposed to freeze when I say don't move."

She froze, and I could hear her panting like a bitch dog waiting to get bred. I slowly stripped, tossing my clothes in front of her, and listened to her sharply inhale as each item hit the floor.

I held my belt in my hands, folded it in half, and snapped it, creating the cracking noise belts make, and she jerked, unsure about what she'd started. I strolled to the loveseat and sat down, my cock at attention. I stared at her, and she stared back, then I looked around the room for her clothes. Liz had worn a dress and heels to the coffee shop; one shoe was next to me, and the other was in the kitchen. Her dress was draped over a lampshade, her bra was in the middle of the floor, and her panty hung from the chandelier.

"Drop on your belly, slut, squirm over here like a snake, and kiss my feet."

Squeals, grunts, and whining escaped from her lips as she struggled to move four feet until her lips were over my toes, and she looked into my eyes, expecting mercy, but seeing none in my eyes glaring at her.

"What are you waiting for? Are you so stupid that I must write my commands in crayon on construction paper? Get on with it!"

With tears forming in her eyes, she brushed her lips over my toes, unsure of what I expected from her.

"Since when do you kiss me without using your tongue?"

She froze, didn't raise her head, but sobbed softly.

"Elizabeth, you bought the fucking book and wanted me to read it. You drove to Wicked Grounds, raced back to my house with your cunt dripping all over my floor, and submitted your body to me. Are these statements true?"

Her answer was drawn out in a high-pitched wail, "YESSSSSSSSS," ending with a cough in her throat.

"When you answer me, you will address me as Sir or Master, like it says to do in the damn book."

Crying, Liz answered, "Yes, sir."

"Well, your book was pretty specific; the three pillars of BDSM are Trust, Honesty, and Respect, and I believe the most important one is trust. Do you trust me, Liz?"