All Comments on 'Foot Tease Personal Assistant Ch. 02'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are the BEST !!

Very Sexy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK premise continues.

But all the anal-related activities simply weren't erotic.

Boring, actually.

Two stars.

JimMichJimMichover 1 year ago

As with all your adventures, this was well written and extremely sexy and titillating !!!

Hopefully there will be a Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another well written and sexually titillating adventure by Ms. V !

Hopefully there will be a chapter 3

xdresssissytoesxdresssissytoesabout 1 year ago

Very hot, V! I Your description of the blend of fear and sexual anticipation and your willingness to do his will is spot on. As a sub cd, I know those feelings well and love the tension created when I'm told what to do...especially when I'm down in doggy awaiting a cock in my pussy and a pussy in my mouth! You really capture that full feeling of a cock deep in your ass...love the image of you squeezing out his load of cum blended with your pussy juice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Preparation is so important .. .building expectation and desire ... He clearly assessed you well Victoria, I'm sure He was acting on impulses He knew yuo were tuned to. I'd be surprised if he'd done this before ... you baited Him and He was ready - and made you ready. I can see why you looked for another job though, particularly as an ex-military girl used to feeling useful, doing important work.

You're clearly an outstandingly sexual and self-aware woman.

Superb

Paul4playPaul4play5 months ago

Your writing is excellent….

I love the way you express your emotions and anticipation, and how you describe your physical reactions.

So delightfully arousing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous