Football Buddy Ch. 08

Story Info
Kathy's Time Alone With Matt.
2.9k words
4.82
7.6k
14
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been waiting for this night for weeks. Brittany and Sandy both had their nights with Matt, now it was my turn, and I wasn't going to waste it. I got all dolled up for the occasion, well, as much as I could since we were staying home.

Matt came home, and I waited for him in the living room. "Wow," he said as he opened the door and walked towards me.

I had bought lingerie from an online store that catered to big women. Before I met Matt, I was always insecure about wearing anything that would be considered risqué or sexy.

I wasn't like Sandy or Brittany, even though Brittany was on the curvy side, and well, Sandy was like a model you saw in those magazines. I was big, all around, big ass, big stomach, gigantic thighs, and extremely huge boobs.

Matt stared at me like I was a big cake he wanted to eat all in one bite.

"You like?" I asked, which was a silly question. He loved my body, every inch of it, fat, cellulite, and all. But of course, he loved my huge boobs.

"Of course," Matt said as he walked towards me.

"Now," I said as I stepped back and held my hand up. "You know the rules," I said as much as I wanted to please my husband. There were a few things that were off the table, and he knew them.

Matt had a huge, long, thick cock, and unlike Brittany, there was no slamming that monster into my mouth or my ass. One time I felt brave and let him try to put it in my ass. He barely got the head of it into me before I was running for the hills.

"Of course," Matt nodded.

I knew what he was thinking just by looking at him and those eyes; they were staring at my boobs, which I knew he would. They were barely contained in this blue fabric.

"You want to fuck them, don't you?" I asked as I teased him by lifting one to mouth and licking the top of it.

I had always been self-conscious of my large breasts. Since the beginning of High School, I had larger breasts than anyone in the whole school, including the teachers.

Most of the female students thought that I was stuffing my bra until the first time I fell in gym class. When I stood up, they both popped out of my shirt, and that's when all the nicknames started.

I learned quickly that's all that most men wanted, my huge boobs. They didn't want everything else that came with it, the big stomach, the legs or the thighs. I was too big for some and just a chubby girl for the chubby chasers.

That's when we met Matt, and things changed. He loved all of me. There were nights he would rest his head on my legs and wrap his arms around my thighs and hold me. Other days he would playfully squeeze my stomach, and then there was the sex. Which I was sure I was going to get plenty of tonight.

"Well," I said as I laid down on the couch and took the top off.

It didn't take long for him to strip out of his clothes and straddle my chest. His long twelve-inch cock was placed between my boobs as I pushed them together.

While Sandy could ride this monster to the moon and back, and Brittany could deepthroat it, I buried it between my boobs. The large head of his cock barely made it to the top of my boobs as he fucked back and forth between them.

I loved being tit fucked by Matt; he truly enjoyed my massive boobs. There was no pretence in his eyes as he fucked them hard and fast. He stared down at them as I crossed my arms over them, making sure they were held together tightly over his thick cock.

"You love seeing them like this don't you?" I teased again.

I knew the answer. Matt loved my boobs as much as he loved Brittany's throat or Sandy's tight stomach. We all had things he loved.

"Fuck!" he said as he shot his first load of the night between my breasts. A small amount trickled out of my cleavage and puddled around my neck.

"Feel better?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Much," Matt replied.

"Well, go clean up and I will get dinner ready," I said as he climbed off me.

While Sandy was the outgoing, fun, sporty one, and Brittany was the tomboy of the group. I felt like I was the mom of the group, always making sure things were in order, and the rest did what they were supposed to do.

I went to the small bathroom and cleaned the cum from my boobs. I heard Matt in the shower and knew he was thinking of fucking my tits again.

I was used to having my tits fucked by him at least twice a day, Sandy's and Brittany's at least once. Our Matt loved our boobs.

I checked the oven and made sure the loaf was nearly ready. It was Matts favourite, and I knew he would love it.

When we decided that we wanted to start a family, it didn't come easy. Even though most of the people around here had accepted our lifestyle. There was sure to be problems once kids were involved, and we took it seriously.

Matt had already fucked Sandy and Brittany into oblivion, and they were both off their respective birth controls. I knew I would be next, and the thought of carrying Matt's child made me want to run-up to the bathroom and get it started right away.

"What did you make?" Matt appeared out of nowhere.

I must have been deep in thought as I didn't hear the shower stop and his steps as he came down. Now he stood before me in his pyjama bottoms with no top.

He knew how much I loved his bare chest. "Now who is teasing?" I asked as I ran my hands on his hairy chest.

"You started it," Matt replied.

"Oh," I said as I saw him staring at my chest again. "Already?" I asked as I saw his pants getting tighter.

"You know it doesn't take much," Matt said as he spun me around, so my back was to him.

"Let me," I tried to say before Matt was on his knees. I had to reach out to turn the oven off before his tongue found my wet spot. "Fuck," I said as I put both hands on the marble counter.

Matt was an expert at getting his way with us. Sandy loved to be kissed, whether it was on her neck, chest, lips, anything. Brittany, well, Brittany was the black cock craved white woman people read about in the interracial comics and online stories. All Matt had to do was whip it out, and he had her in the palm of his hands.

"Holy," I said, gripping the counter tighter as Matt worked his tongue and lips all around me and inside of me at the same time.

This was how he got me, a few more minutes of this, and I was absolute putty in his hands. It was how he got me to try to put that monster in my ass. He worked his magical tongue, and the next minute I knew I was face down ass up, with the head of his dick aimed at the entrance of my ass.

"No," I said, shaking my head, not tonight. Tonight was all about him and getting him to dump his cum into me so he could impregnate me.

"Fuck me," I said as I looked back at him. "You know what I want."

"You want this?" Matt said as he slapped his thick cock on one of my ass cheeks.

"Yes," I said and looked back at it as he slapped the other.

Back and forth, he went slapping his cock on my huge ass. Then he pushed it between them and fucked my ass cheeks. Something he loved to do before he thrust it into me.

"Stop teasing and fuck me!" I growled back at him.

Matt hesitated for a quick second before he gripped my hips and pushed his cock into me. Instantly I felt filled with his large cock. I gasped as it pushed into me. I felt every inch of it going deeper into me.

I loved this feeling; I loved how it made me feel, how his thick cock spread me out and made me lift onto the tips of my toes.

Then it started the rhythmic thumping of his balls slapping against me. When we first started, he couldn't get all of it into me without me reaching for the stars and begging him to stop. Now, he filled me up with every inch of that marvellous cock.

Matt grabbed my hips and started fucking me hard. I was no dead lay. I buried my head and started pushing back on him, meeting each thrust of his with one of my own. I loved looking back and seeing him stare down at my ass as it thumped against him.

Matt started going faster and faster. He reached forward and grabbed both my arms. He pulled them back and held them at the wrists. He used my arms to pull me back onto his dick as he fucked me.

We all loved when he took control like this, using us as his personal cock sleeves. When he got like this, we weren't his wives. We were his sluts, his whores, his cum dumpsters. And we loved it. Even now, I could feel the slight throb of his cock inside me, letting me know he was close to cumming.

I was no longer protected from getting pregnant. The moment Matt came was the moment I knew I could be impregnated with his child.

Matt let my arms go and pulled on my hips hard as he pushed deep inside of me.

"Cum for me," I said as I pushed back hard on him as he came inside of me.

"You guys are going to be the death of me," Matt said as he released me.

"No," I said as the feeling in my legs slowly returned. "We just want you to breed us," I smiled.

"No," Matt said, shaking his head as he made his way out of the kitchen.

Even with cum leaking out of me and slowly making its way down my thick legs, I followed behind him.

"Making us walking dumpsters for your cum," I said as I followed close behind him. "You know you want to put a baby in my stomach and watch my boobs grow even bigger than what they are now."

"Stop it," Matt said as he sat down on the couch.

I had no intention of stopping, I knew the others had teased him, and it worked. Even now, I could see the reaction to my words. His limp cock throbbed and bounced between his legs.

"Imagine how big they will get," I said as I grabbed both of my boobs and licked them. "I bet your dick will look great between them, even though they will make it disappear, never to be seen again."

'There!' I said as I watched it start to grow and throb.

I loved my soon to be pregnant sisters, but fuck them and their talents. I had massive boobs on my side, and right now, Matt was thinking about fucking them hard.

I laid down on the floor and played with my boobs, squeezing them and rolling them in my hands and through my arms. "I wonder how big they will get?" I said, staring up at him.

That was it. He had enough of my teasing. Matt sprung off the couch and slammed his dick between my tits. I moved my head slightly as he kneeled over my face, his ass inches away from my face. This was his favourite, reverse tit fucking me until he came on my stomach. I had no intention of letting him cum on my stomach.

Matt held my tits tightly together as he fucked them hard. I smiled, knowing I had him right where I wanted him, hard and ready to be fucked.

"Want me to get on top?" I said in my usual innocent voice.

To which Matt sprung from his position and laid down next to me. Another one of his favourites was watching my fat ass bounce up and down as I rode his cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

"Fuck!" Matt said as I sunk down onto him.

Instantly both of his hands grabbed my ass. He spanked each cheek as I rode his huge cock. Another load of his cum was just moments away from filling me up for a second time.

"Love this ass!" Matt said as he spanked each cheek and then held my ass as I rode him faster.

"Come on," I said as I bounced my hips and waist onto his dick. "Cum in me!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Matt staring at my ass, as I bounced it up and down on him. He loved it. He had both hands on my ass. I moved back and forth on his dick, making sure to get every inch of it into me.

I knew he was holding back. He never lasted long in this position. Between my ass bouncing on his cock and me using all that I had to squeeze and coax the cum out of his big balls. I knew he was seconds away from cumming.

"Cum on, fill me up, breed me!" I yelled as I bounced harder and harder.

I let my hair fall back as I put my hands back behind me and leaned back so he could squeeze my huge tits.

"That's it," I said as Matt started to fuck up into me. "Drain those big balls!"

I felt it again, the giveaway sign he had lost the ability to control it. I pushed off of my hands and pushed down onto him as he pushed up into me.

"Dammit woman," Matt said, breathing heavily. "I don't think I have anymore."

"Oh, I think you have more than enough," I said as I slowly got off him.

"The three of you are trying to kill me," Matt said with his arms over his head as he laid on the floor. "I am waving the white flag."

"I will let you rest for now," I said with a smile.

"I know what you are doing and it's not going to work," Matt said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I said as I slowly got to my feet. "I am just going to get cleaned up, in the shower," I smiled. "Get some of that soapy lather all over my tits, especially in between them."

"Not going to work," Matt said as I got to the stairs.

"They are going to be all sudsy clean, with a large amount of bubbles and foam, nice and wet," I said as I started to climb up the stairs. "But you're right, it won't...."

"Shit," I said with a massive smile on my face as I saw Matt spring up from the floor. He chased me up the stairs and into the bathroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It wasn't long before Brittany announced that she had got a positive test from the pregnancy test, we were all sure it would be Sandy that would be the first to get pregnant, but we were all happy for Brittany, less than a week later, Sandy came out of the bathroom screaming and jumping for joy.

It was almost a month afterwards that I got my positive test. The three of us were pregnant and carrying Matt's babies. After we all went to our doctors, he was the happiest man on the planet, and they made it official. We were going to start a family together.

"Well," Brittany said the first night that we all had off.

"We could go to a movie," Sandy said as we all sat down after eating a huge dinner.

"Football is on," Matt said.

"We saw a movie last time," I said.

"True," Sandy nodded.

"No, but seriously, football is on," Matt said between us.

"What about the bar?" Brittany said. "I know we can't drink, but they do have those games and we could drink non-alcoholic drinks."

"Football!" Matt shouted.

"Nah, then we will get questioned," Sandy shook her head.

"You guys are funny," Matt said, shaking his head.

The three of us laughed as we sunk into the couch. Of course, we were going to watch the games.

The game started, and the room fell silent.

"So," Sandy said, breaking the silence. "Whose turn is it today?"

The two of them turned and stared at me. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," they both said in unison.

"Okay," I smiled with a shrug as I got down on my knees, between Matt's legs. "Next time we draw straws."

"Whatever," Brittany said as she stared at the screen. "I will tell you who's winning."

The two of them cuddled up to Matt as I took out his cock, football and a blowjob. Our Matt had it made.

The End