Football Makes Her Panties Wet

Story Info
Wife Gets Horny After Football Games.
3.2k words
3.57
19.8k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

What man could ask for more: a beautiful wife who loves football and fucking. Actually, Claire doesn't just like the sport, she lives for it, and it turns her on watching it. She also doesn't just like to fuck, she lives for that too. An exciting game dampens her panties, makes her nipples hard, and turns her into a raging sex junkie. In the offseason, we have sex every day, once-a-day, usually at night, but during football season we fuck after every game that's televised, the we fuck on the other days reliving the previous game.

She can quote stats, talk about memorable games, and match any guy about records, or her favorite players. She doesn't do fantasy football, because she wants to see it, then the action turns her into this sex fiend. On "game day" our rate of fucking can go as high as four or five times, because we have what we call the pre-game fuck, then afterwards the celebratory animalistic no-holds-barred screw. Late that night we usually have a calm lovemaking session to go over the great plays. We watch a game together, then for an hour afterwards we fuck like rabbits. We usually take a break, then get back at it, going over the details between climaxes. Give her a Super Bowl or a playoff game and she goes wild, demanding pre-game fucking and post-game after-sex, then instant-replay fucking.

When we were dating, I discovered that if I took her to see a high school or college football game she'd nearly attack me on the way home. We'd barely get back in my truck and she'd have her panties off and my zipper down. On her first date she celebrated our team's touchdowns by giving me a passionate kiss that included tongue and lots of open mouth. In front of everyone, her tongue was reaching down my throat while my hands groped every part of her ass and tits. When we broke each kiss, people around us applauded our performance.

I forgot the game and she forgot all inhibitions. She whispered close to my ear that her panties were soaked. On our second date we went to another game and she kissed me at the end, the guy next to us, and the woman he came with. Each kiss took about half a minute, even the one she gave the guy's girlfriend. The woman looked stunned, a little overwhelmed, but I noticed she didn't resist while Claire presented her with a kiss that looked like it left her dizzy.

After a blowout game last fall she kissed nearly everyone in the seats around us, then when we got in the car she lifted her ass off the seat, removed her panties, and announced, "I need to be fucked and soon." Of course I obliged her, and always find the energy and the time to give a good victory-fuck. It's not the same after a loss, of course, and that's the only downside to her sexualizing the NFL.

After the 49ers lost the Super Bowl, she didn't want sex for a week. What rescued me was the Pro Bowl when the West won going away. Even a great play turns her into a whore during shore leave.

Claire, by the way, is a knockout with heavenly legs, a superb kissable ass, suck-worthy tits, and a seductive grin like a top Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader in a winning season. Debby Does Dallas is my wife's favorite movie, that's how devoted she is to the sports of football and fucking and exhibitionism.

Well, this letter is about the Super Bowl when I suggested inviting some guy friends over to watch it at our house. I have told her many times she can fuck other guys if she wants to, and I know she does. "When you're ready for that, just say the words 'West Coast Offense' and I'll know what you want," I told her. Screwing other guys could come with benefits, but I also knew there could be risks. Even having guests over to watch the Super Bowl could turn out badly, particularly if our team lost. I didn't worry about her running off with the party guests, but she'd probably lock herself in the bedroom for days if the 49ers lost. But if they won, if Gore and Kaepernick and Harbaugh came through, then it might just be one hell of a Super Bowl party, one of the most memorable sporting event celebrations on record.

It doesn't bother me to think of her having sex with other guys, because sex for us is a part of a bigger element, loving one another, but it is not the cornerstone of love. Sex is the secret spice that adds flavor and enjoyment to the meal of life. Hokey, sure, but a woman can enjoy dancing with someone besides her husband without having to love the interim dancing partner. She can love her husband and like dancing with the partner, as my wife can love me and get pleasure form someone else in the bedroom. So the idea of a sexual Super Bowl party with her and three other men excited me as much as probably would give her pleasure.

I told her about my idea and her face lit up, so I asked for suggestions about who she'd like me to invite. I also told her if she was ready, then she could, with my blessing, do whatever she wanted during the party, and do it as many times as she likes.

Well, she named three guys right off the bat and I knew by the tone of her voice, the huskiness, the sexual excitement in her face, that they were dudes she could be physical with and she relished the idea. Her picks were all former football players, two former offensive players and one who played on defense. Clay played wide receiver in college, Brian had been an all-league running back in high school, and John, the hunkiest of the three, had been first team all-American at USC, playing defensive end. At six foot three, two hundred and twenty-five pounds, John was probably the one who could soak her panties the quickest, although all of them turned up her heat.

"Are you sure you want to invite good-looking ex-football players over here to watch the game?" she asked. "To our house? With me here? You know how I get during football, especially after a big victory," she said with a sly smile. "I could get pretty carried away," she admitted. "I might do something that'll embarrass you."

"That's what I'm counting on," I said putting my hands around her waist and pulling my wife's pelvis against mine, kissing her on the lips, grinding my cock against her pussy. "Not you embarrassing me, but letting you get the chance to go a little wild, to celebrate the way you've always wanted to, my darling, in the privacy of our own family room. Haven't I been telling you for years that you could fuck other men if you wanted. Haven't I told you I wanted to watch some guy fuck you? I've even fantasized about you doing it in front of me. This can be your coming out party. Enjoy yourself," I said. "Fuck their brains out if you want."

"You mean I can give out a little pussy as snacks?" she asked with a grin.

"The guys will love it," I said. "So do it, as much as you want, anything you want."

Well, we ended up with four of us: her three choices and me. When I invited the fellows that she'd picked, I told them to expect some pre and post game celebrating, Claire-style. If we win," I said, "anything goes."

"What kind of celebration?" They all asked.

"Well, let me just say I know you'll like it," I explained. "We're favored by 20 points, so the festivities could get pretty wanton, pretty uninhibited is all I'm saying." Each looked at me like I'd just announced they'd won a fortune. I knew they think that if it turned out like I expected. To say Claire was a "bit of an exhibitionist" was a vast understatement, and she liked each one of them, anybody could see that, likes to show off what she has, and football gets her hot, so things could not be better. It really could evolve into something very depraved if the Forty-niners won the Super Bowl. "You will definitely like they way it turns out," I said, "unless you object to sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths."

"Seriously?" Clay asked with a hopeful and horny-guy grin.

"Could be," I said. "You saw her at the SC game two years ago. I fingered her on the way home and she actually said, 'I wish I had a football team to fuck.' You know how she gets." I explained to them how we wanted to have an open marriage, although we hadn't done any of that yet. "That may be what the Super Bowl party is all about."

She wore a number seven Colin Kaepernick jersey, which came just below the lower cheeks of her ass, decided on no panties, no bra, wearing only Forty Niner white socks, and running shoes. No, panties, no bra, no inhibitions. It was the perfect outfit for a Sexy Super Bowl party that turned into a fuck party after the game. The jersey was so short that standing with her arms down she showed a tiny bit of ass cheek and a whole lot of promise. Her hair was pulled back in a cheerleader ponytail and she looked positively scrumptious, especially when she bent over or raised her arms slightly. If she put them over her head, she displayed a naked ass and a well-shaved pussy.

We talked about the party before they arrived, deciding what she wanted to do and what she thought might be out of bounds, and Claire pretty much said she wanted to give them a Super Bowl party they'd never forget. As far as what would be out of bounds, we both said the boundaries were pretty wide. We even practiced before they got there in the outfit she'd picked out and found that when she raised her arms half of her naked ass showed. That was fine with her, me as well, and she vowed they would get plenty of looks at her ass and pussy if they wanted, saying she'd bend over or raise her arms after every score. I assured her they'd want to see all of her, and we decided that after each touchdown our team made all of us would take off something.

She was true to her word and the guys were in heaven by the end of the first quarter. Since she had no underwear to take off, we let her take off a shoe at a time, then her socks, then her dress. After that she'd be nude anyway.

Her first shoe came off after a six yard run for a touchdown by Frank Gore, then the other shoe after a screen pass for a score by Bolden, then she passed over both sock by throwing off her dress when Kaepernick scrambled, then passed fifty-seven yards to Michael Crabtree for a sensational touchdown. She pulled her jersey over her head and threw it in the air, leaving her completely naked except for a pair of 49er socks.

After LaMichael James ran back a punt for a sixty-five yard score, Claire jump up cheering, wrapping her legs around an equally naked John and summoned the others to a group grope, the guy's hard ons bouncing against my wife's bare body. I snapped many pictures during the "party", and one of my favorites being when she jumped naked into John's arms. Her 49er socks were the only thing either of them was wearing, his boner standing straight out beneath her bottom. He held her up at his waist and they kissed in celebration, both of her legs locked around him at her ankles, and each of his strong hands were cupped under an ass cheek.

By halftime the group was more interested in watching Claire celebrate than they were in the game. She'd bend over, raise her arms to signal a touchdown, or jump around showing lots of bare ass cheeks. By that time all of them hoped they'd be fucking her by the post-game show.

They looked at me, waiting for consent, and I nodded back, moving my head in the direction of my horny wife. Between scores, she sat on the floor with her knees to her chest, showing lots of bare pussy, and always sat at one side so the guys saw all they wanted. After that she sat between two of the guys until a touchdown or a field goal, then she'd lead a cheer and eventually switch. She made it clear there would be plenty of sexy action after the game. I had a hard on the whole game and the other guys did as well, since their pants came off after the third score.

Our team ended up blowing the other team away and by halftime I knew my wife may be blowing something other than bubbles that afternoon. She kissed each of us after every score, making sure the kisses got longer and more passionate each time and there was a growing amount of open mouth kissing with tongue. The score was 28 to 3 by halftime, and the kisses got longer and spicier as the game went on. By the halftime break she looked at me and smiled, giving me that "I'm about to get fucked" grin. Each of her "guys" were copping open feels during the celebratory kisses, and by the end of the 2rd quarter she was totally nude, except for her socks, and each kiss included lots of barehanded tit fondling, nipple kisses, and a great deal of tongue sucking.

When the game ended, my wife stood naked in front of the television, facing us, hands on her hips, smiling, then proclaimed, "That was a great game." Then she looked from man to man. "This girl needs to be fucked. Any takers?" Her jersey had come off after a punt return for a touchdown, and the only thing she had on at the end were her socks.

When the game was over, I stood watching her celebrate with all three of our guests. "Who wants to be first?" she asked as she stretched out on the couch, her legs up and her arms stretched straight out above her, her pussy splayed and pink. Even before the game recap, she was moving the party to the raw sex level.

She pulled Brian to the couch by his hard dick after she made her brazen announcement, and she pulled him on top of her. "I told you football makes her horny," I said to the guys as John and Clay held their stiff dicks, waiting for their turn in the victory celebration.

While Brian was fucking Claire, she reached out to Clay and pulled him next to the sofa, getting him to kneel so she could reach his cock, which she licked until she could stretch out her neck out far enough, and he leaned in, so she could take him in her mouth.

When Brian came, John took his place and I simply watched, knowing I'd get mine later. It was the greatest sex show I'd ever seen in my life, and it was my wife giving the performance of a lifetime. She positioned John on the couch, sitting, and she mounted him, lowering herself onto his stiff cock, sliding it into her. Then she had Clay get on the couch so she could suck him, placing Brian on the other side so she could jack him off as she fucked John.

She screwed John, blew Clay, and brought Brian to a climax with her hand. Then she got down on all fours for Clay. He pushed into her from behind as she went down on John for a second time. The guys were stunned by her uninhibited thirsting for sex and willingness to fuck in anyway they wanted.

After a while she got an idea and asked for a double penetration. Brian and John fucked her in her ass and pussy, with her sucking off Clay as he lay on his back under her face.

"She is positively incredible," John said as he stood next to me catching his breath. "Did you know this would happen?" he asked. I nodded and said I had hoped it would. I told him she may have turned the tide.

"Men have had harems for centuries, but my wife is one of the women who have their stables of studs to fornicate with at will," I said.

"Well, it's the best Super Bowl ever," he said. "I'll be part of that stable anytime."

"And the game was pretty good too," I said with a grin. "And I think you made the team."

He looked over at my wife who was casually fucking Brian for the third time and stroking Clay's cock as he sucked on her tits. I smiled at how erotic it was to see her with these two men, and felt so fortunate to be able to enjoy her sexual appetite. The party went on for the rest of that evening, then we all went to dinner and came back to two more hours of fucking. That time I took part and each of them fucked her again before they left.

We watched replays of the game and repeated the celebratory activities. Each of us fucked her during a particular scoring drive. Every time she'd get into a different position, but in all of them she made sure she could see the action on the television. "This is as good as it gets," she said as Clay pumped into her from the couch. "Fucking while you watch football." He sat against the back of the sofa and she backed up to him, eased down on his lap and lowered her pussy to his cock, facing away from him so she could see the screen. "God, Clay, fuck my pussy," she yelled as we watched a replay of the team making one of their twenty-nine first downs.

John stayed the night and has definitely made the team. He is the only one of our original Super Bowl party guest list who still fucks Claire on a regular basis. In fact, they often go to games by themselves, just the two of them, and celebrate a victory properly, in bed, later that night. She and I celebrate too, later that night, but her time with John is special and I'm fine with her having some taxi squad members. They hope to go to the Super Bowl in person, and their dream is to figure out a way to actually fuck during the game, right there in the bleachers. They haven't worked out the details yet, but if they pull it off I definitely will let you know in lusty, explicit detail worthy of Literotica.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers