All Comments on 'Football Makes Her Panties Wet'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A certified cuck moment

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

What kind of bullshit story is this? Either she has a fucking mental illness that compels her to have sex when football is played or you are the worlds biggest fucktard.

Who has the time or the goddamn energy for hours of sex? When i lost my virginity, i had sex for four hours. Four hours that resulted in agony for a month. It was bad enough to make me question if it was worth it.

My dick was rubbed raw from the friction burn. My abdominals were on fire from being over worked. My legs were rubber and i was exhausted. And i was a black belt in Shito-Ryu-Itosu-Kai karate. I was in the best shape of my life and this 4 hour sexathon damn near killed me; but you want us to believe that they havecsex all day and it’s great fun?!?!?

Fuck you, you lying sack of shit.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Should be five stars for abject stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Yet again

God I would love to give you a 5 just because you keep trying. But they haven’t got a clue on how stupid your stories are in this category. How many times have I begged told you nicely on how your stories don’t work in this category. It’s starting to show in the interracial category . You normally do great in that category but now your stupidity is slowly starting to spill into the interracial category. You really need to stop putting stories into the loving wife category otherwise it’s going to ruin your reputation. Please just stop and get having fun in the interracial category. And keep your reputation save .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* - really??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whack-Diddy (no relation to P Diddy) You are useless boy. You had sex for 4 hours and it nearly killed you. Loser. You can't be a Sper Stud, or Major League Bedroom Gymnast or a Top Flight Fucker,. No wonder you are always reading and commenting on loser type sex stories. You can't fuck worth shit Don't attack guys who can fuck better and longer. Ah ah, Whack Diddy, step up your game. Learn new techniques, skills, moves, gimmicks. Trust me, there is more to fucking than to just bite your lower lip and hammer and pound away like a mad man!!! For instance, some of these Women, they like it slow, they don't need that humping too fast rat tat tat.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Nekkid, your less than 2 followers per story posted is well deserved. This story is a great illustration of your lack of ability in writing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unnecessary roughness half the distance to the goal repeat 4th down !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...