Football Season Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Sunday fun all season long...
1.6k words
4.53
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: After an initial introduction of the characters and the setup, the fun will begin and I plan on making this a multi-chapter story. Let me know what you think and what direction you'd like it to go in and contain... I appreciate constructive feedback.

===========================

Finally... Finally... It's NFL season, my favorite time of the year. Not only am I a Panthers fan and we have high hopes with a new coach and #1 draft pick rookie QB, but it means getting together at my neighbor Brian's place with him and a few of his buddies every Sunday.

My name is Steve and my wife and I moved to the neighborhood a year ago and Brian and I hit it off. We're both white collar professionals, married, regular guys next door. I'm in my mid 50's, Brian a decade younger, but we lead similar lives, help each other out with chores, yard work, etc. We've gotten together with the wives for a few cookouts and other casual events. It's a comfortable friendship and we all get along and have fun.

More than the wives realize though... Because, you see... I'm a cocksucker... Never in my half century of life had I ever thought about, wondered about or considered anything involving another guy. Until suddenly while watching porn, as I enjoy doing often, I started noticing the cocks more and then began wondering what it would feel like to have one on my tongue... in my mouth.... I eventually arranged to indulge via Craigslist back in the day and while I rarely got to play since the wife and I both work from home, I'd get a chance now and again to enjoy the smell and taste of hairy balls and cock.

Then, we moved to a new city and all the pieces fell into place, my ultimate fantasy... to have a neighbor that appreciates and enjoys what I offer. I don't remember exactly how it came up in discussion with Brian, but the proverbial "one thing led to another" and it turned out Brian used to have a neighbor cocksucker before he moved away, and he'd been hoping to find a similar situation again... And here we are...

Any time one or both of the wives is out, I get to be on my knees, looking up at a very sexy and hot, hairy balls and cock... My favorite place to be, my favorite view... my favorite scent and taste... nuzzled up under Brian's balls and him smiling down... "You look hungry as usual cocksucker..." My cock twitches every time he talks to me. Around the neighborhood, around the wives, we're just a couple of guys talking about work, sports, hobbies... but alone together and I'm his personal cum slut and I can't get enough. He's learned exactly what I like, I've learned exactly what he likes and I live to worship and pleasure him with my tongue, mouth and throat. More about what I like and can handle later... Enough background... Now it's football season...

Every football season, Brian hosts a group of his buddies at his place. He's got a great setup in his basement for "guy time". I hate the term "man cave" but that's what it is, built for comfort while watching sports or movies. Full setup with fridge, wet bar, bathroom, giant screen TV with a sound system to echo through your head.

Brian and I hadn't "sync'd up" yet at this time last year, I had just moved into town, getting unpacked, settled, meeting the neighbors, etc. But Brian and told me about his weekly "guys day" every Sunday during NFL season, I had seen 3, 4 or 5 guys head to his place every Sunday around noon last season and he told me I was welcome to join, especially now that we've become "friends".

Normally the guys didn't bother getting together for pre-season games, but Brian said he was hosting the final pre-season Sunday to kick things off and allow me to meet everyone before the real season started.

Mid-September, still warm out, I head over to Brian's at noon once I saw some of the others arrive. His wife greets us at the door as we file in. She smiles, chats us all up and says "OK fellas, I know why you're here, so get down there and enjoy your man time." If she only knew... hell, if I only knew...

Brian is in the basement, we head down and I'd met a couple of the guys before, other neighbors in the 'hood. A couple of the others were new to me and we get introduced and we're all chatting, getting to know one another better while the game is on in the background. I'm not much of a drinker, but the rest of the gang are enjoying a beer or two. The game ends, the others head out, I've hung back to help Brian "clean up"... He had signaled me to stay behind.

"Do you know how hard it was to not order you on your knees and take my cock in your mouth the last 3 hours?"

"Yes Sir, as hard as it was for me not to do it..."

Brian had a few beers, was slightly buzzed, but that just made him horny I think and he simply unzipped his shorts, dropped them where he stood and ordered me to bury my face under his balls... My favorite place to be...

I'm breathing in deep as I can never get enough of the scent of his hairy balls... I'm licking and worshipping every crevice I can get to, every hair... every taste... I take his cock in my mouth tasting his precum and I get even harder myself. I stay rock hard the entire time I'm servicing... It drives me wild to do what I enjoy. I never ask for anything in return, the pleasure is all mine. I'll replay all of this in my mind later and jackoff.

Brian lifts one foot and places is on the couch, opening himself up for me so I can really gain access to all of him... his hairy balls, his hairy cock, his hairy crack... I want it all, smell it all, taste it all... I'm so horny, so worked up, and so is Brian... My tongue is working his balls, I'm looking up at him...

"That's it slut, lick my hairy nuts, show me what a whore you are."

Then I take just the head of his cock in my mouth and nurse on it, suckle it, suck on it... I know this drives him wild and I feel him getting harder as I fondle his balls...

"Oh fuck yes bitch... that's it... You're begging to have me face fuck you aren't you?"

All I can do is mumble "Mmmm-hmmm" while looking up at him with a mouthful of cock...

Brian grabs my head, holds it still and starts slowly working his entire cock in and out of my mouth pussy... Hitting the back of my throat... getting me ready as he pushes in deeper... I have no gag reflex, which I never knew until I started sucking cock and love that I can take anything and everything... as hard as they want to give it to me. Opening my mouth wide and turning it into a pussy for Brian, he starts stroking in and out, going deeper each time...

As he does, I grab his ass, pulling him deeper into me and letting my fingers caress his hairy crack... this always drives him wild... and he moans as he starts skull fucking me... giving me every inch of his hot cock... his bush smashing against my face over and over... My finger exploring his hole to get him even more worked up...

"That's it slut... play with me as I throat fuck you like the whore you are... Such a cum slut just wanting another load of my hot cum on your tongue so you can taste me again... I can't believe what a slut you are..."

This turns me on as much as it does himself and I love it. Use my mouth, use my face, use my throat.... Face fuck me the way you've always wanted but your wife won't let you. I'm here to give you what she won't....

As I feel him swell, feel his balls tighten up... he holds my head still with his cock all the way down my throat... He knows I like to taste his cum, so just as he's about to shoot, he pulls back slightly and I feel the first pulse of cum shoot out of his piss hole and hit the back of my throat... then another... and another... filling my mouth... I suction onto his cock so I don't lose any of my treat.

Brian grunts and groans over and over as his body shakes and shivers... I lightly suck on his sensitive cockhead until I'm sure I've extracted every last drop... He pulls his softening cock from my mouth and says "Open."

I open my mouth so that he can see how much he shot into me... He smiles... "You are so fucking hot Steve... Did you enjoy meeting all the guys?"

I gulp and swallow hard... A huge load for me today, Brian was definitely worked up and buzzed... Wow... so much...

"Yeah, they all seem great. Do they all come over every week?"

"Not all of them usually as they have their families and stuff comes up, but usually 3 or 4 every Sunday."

"Cool, I look forward to getting to know them all better."

"Oh, you will... I have a surprise for you next Sunday..." he says

"Great, I'm excited, I can't wait..."

Little did I know...

... Until next week... see all of you soon...