Footjob Fun

Story Info
Two cousins realise their attraction to feet.
990 words
4.23
13.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers

James and Sarah were both cousins and both 20. It was the start of the summer. They had both just finished their college exams and were going to a party that night. James had arranged to pick up Sarah at 8pm.

He got himself ready, making sure to pick out some nice clothes to wear to try and attract the attention of a few of the girls that would be attending. He drove to Sarah's house. Sarah was standing outside waiting. She was wearing a short green dress that showed off her cleavage. She was also wearing a pair of open toe green heels which showed off her gorgeous pedicured feet. She approached the car.

"Who are you trying to impress dressed like that?" James said cheekily.

"I could ask you the same question," she replied.

Both laughed and chatted about the exams they had finished as they continued their journey. After about ten minutes they reached their destination. It was a houseparty and there was already lots of their college mates there. Everyone was in a celebratory mood and were drinking. James and Sarah split up and mingled with the crowd. James met a few of his friends and they were admiring the women that were there. They really had a good choice.

Many of the opposite sex were wearing low tops, short skirts or short dresses. There sure was a lot of cleavage on show. He couldn't help feeling his cock get hard with all the flesh on show.

Sarah was by now with her friends, drinking and having a laugh. Her friends complimented her fine appearance. They were jealous of her 32DDs.

"Your boobs are so good Sarah. I wish I had cleavage like that," one remarked.

She could feel many eyes on her. After a few hours and a lot of drink the music got louder and the dancing got wilder. Women grinding their asses into guys and even an odd couple going somewhere quiet for a bit of fun. James noticed a few girls that had cum on their lips even.

However, Sarah just stayed talking to her friends. She wasn't a dancer. At 1am she asked James if they could leave.

"Do we have to? I'm enjoying myself," he replied.

"I'm tired James and I'm very tipsy. I need to go home before I throw up," Sarah said.

"Fine, but the next time you can drive," he replied.

They walked back to the car. James noticed that Sarah was wobbling a bit. She eventually made it to the car and sat in. He started the engine and drove off. Sarah fell asleep, her head lying against the window of the passenger door. James tried his best to keep his eyes on the road, and cursed himself for looking over at her.

"If only she wasn't my cousin," he thought.

He was angry with himself for having these thoughts. Her tits were amazing and he could see down her dress.

When they arrived at Sarah's house she was still asleep. He also noticed nobody was home. Then he remembered that his aunt and uncle had gone to the city for a night. He tried his best to wake her but couldn't. She was out of it. He decided he'd have to pick her up. He went around to the passenger side, opened the door and picked her up. He walked to the front door with her in his arms. She finally woke up.

"Thanks James, can you open the door? Here's the key, I don't think I could manage it," she said picking the key from her bag and handing it to him.

He opened the door. She walked in and lay on the couch in the living room. He followed her in.

"Are you sure you'll be ok now?" he asked.

She took off her heels, releasing her sexy pedicured size 6s. James' eyes were drawn to them. They were so sexy. He always knew he had a thing for feet. She noticed him looking at her feet.

"Why are you looking at them?" she asked.

"I don't know. You always keep them so well," he replied. She blushed and wiggles her toes.

"You think so?" she said.

He blushed.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied.

It was then she noticed the bulge in his pants. She reached out with her foot and brushed against it. He groaned.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," she said.

"It's wrong don't do it again," he said.

He could feel his cock trying to rip through his pants.

"Sorry," she said as she brushed both feet against it this time.

He groaned again. She could feel him growing against her feet. She moaned.

"Take him out," she said.

"No, I can't," he replied.

She got up, opened his zip, and pulled out his cock. He moaned loudly. She started rubbing it slowly with both feet.

"Wow, you're huge," she said.

It was at least 8 inches long, and the head was bulging through his foreskin. She wrapped both feet around it and started jerking it slowly with them. James couldn't stop moaning. His balls were aching. She rubbed the head with her toes and then went back to jerking slowly.

"You like that don't you?" she said.

He couldn't speak but groaned. She started getting faster. He loved the feel of her feet against his pulsing cock. He was going to lose it any minute now. He couldn't help it. It was so sexy. Suddenly she stopped. He nearly lost it.

"You like feet don't you?" she said.

"Uh-huh," he groaned.

She started on his cock again with her feet. Harder and faster. She really knew how to use them.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" James cried as his cock unleashed his load all over her feet.

They looked so good covered in his cum. Sarah eyed it up, took her feet to her mouth and started licking it up.


Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers