For a Good Time, Call Laurie!

Story Info
I begin a sexual adventure with a willing slut.
1.6k words
4.11
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

We were fond of each other and got along well, but our relationship was first and foremost about sex. We worked together in a high school -- I was a teacher and she was a counselor. Both in our early 30's, we each were newly single and during the large gatherings of after-school happy hours at different Brooklyn bars, we had gotten to know each other better.

I had hosted a party in my own apartment where I cooked lots of food, and coworkers ate and drank and talked and generally had a good time. A few days later, I received a thank-you card in the mail, one of those personalized ones that she had apparently designed online. The inside of the card was meant to look like the wall of a public toilet stall, and in a scrawl were the words "For a good time, call Laurie at XXX-XXX-XXXX," with what I assumed was her actual phone number printed out.

I had gone through life to that point often oblivious to signals from the opposite sex, but I was not so dense that I did not realize that this was an invitation to have sex. I called her a little while after opening the card and we laughed about it as we made a plan for dinner the following night.

For what it matters: some background information. I was a thirty-two year old white man, in good shape, amicably divorced from someone I had been with for eight years. She was a tall and slender Black woman, thirty years old, with small breasts and a shapely ass. Her eyes and smile lit up her face. She was attractive and sexy.

She had a five year old son and lived with her elderly mother. She had two sisters nearby and it was with one of them that she left her son for the weekend to be able to go out on our date.

We met for dinner at a Thai restaurant around the corner from my apartment, but she seemed to have little interest in eating. She drank a Long Island Iced tea as I served the Pad Thai we had ordered, but once I realized her focus was not on the food, I had the rest of it wrapped and we left.

A few minutes later, inside my apartment, we kissed. Her lips were warm and moist and she invited me with her tongue to do more. I had a futon in the apartment's main room, and we moved to it as we continued kissing. We helped each other out of our clothes, and within a short time we were entangled naked together on the couch. The futon was clumsy, so we stood and I pulled the mattress off of the frame and opened it on the hardwood floor.

The apartment was well heated and though it was February in New York, we were plenty comfortable lying naked on the mattress on the floor. As quickly as things had progressed between us, it was not at all strange to hear her say, "No sex today, Okay?" by which I understood her to mean we should not have intercourse.

This was fine with me considering it had been her forwardness that had gotten us this far. It occurred to me that she needed to set some limits, that maintaining some semblance of respectability was important to her, but it was a little amusing to be having the conversation while naked and panting on my living room floor.

I was very happy just taking in the sight of her body and touching her in whatever way she was comfortable with. A massage seemed to be the right way to go.

I rolled her on her back and moved down on the mattress. I lay between her open legs with my stomach pressed against her steaming pussy and reached my arms up to her shoulders to begin to work her neck muscles. My head was above her breasts, and I looked down at her hardening nipples. She had a mother's body -- her breasts sagged a little, and the right one was noticeably smaller and less firm than the left one, something I have always found sexy.

Her long nipples, when I softly sucked them into my mouth, were very sensitive. She moaned as I nibbled them gently. Later, I would learn that she loved to have them pinched, pulled and in other ways tormented, and that such treatment only made her more excited.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter against my stomach as I continued to massage her neck and shoulders, moving down to her biceps and forearms. I reached my hands around and traced my fingers along her sides, moving myself lower on her body to bring my hands to her belly. I traced my fingers past her navel, tickling the line of a faint C-section scar as my chin rested in the folds of her pussy.

I dropped lower and blew air gently at her pussy, strong enough to see the trail of pooling juice bubble out and run towards her asshole. Something told me she would now feel differently if I suggested we fuck, but instead, I drew myself up to turn her on her stomach to continue the massage. I settled my chin between the firm cheeks of her ass and began to work the muscles of her slender back.

I pressed my chin between her butt cheeks. I lowered my nose and ran it below the cleft of her hips and along her crack inhaling the amazing scent of her soaking pussy and ass.

I massaged her lower back as I licked along her bottom, drawing the salty juices of her pussy up to her quivering asshole. I lowered both of my hands and placed my palms on the firm round cheeks of her ass, sliding my thumbs down to open the shapely buns to expose her asshole and pussy completely. I flattened my tongue and stretched it past her slippery lips and past her engorged clit until it reached the small dimple covered by wisps of pubic hair.

I teased the ridge above her clitoral hood feeling her nub press into my tongue. Her pussy dripped its salty secretions onto my flattened tongue, and I softly slurped, rolling the delicious brew around my lips. With her liquid on my lips, I hunched up and kissed her anus softly. I darted my tongue into her wrinkly brown asshole, and made a gentle circle around the outer flesh. I moved my tongue back between the folds of her pussy and lapped up another mouthful of her juice. I poked my tongue deeper into her ass and heard her moan in response.

I luxuriated in the sight of her asshole pulsing as I tongue fucked her, gently at first, and then harder and deeper. I opened her ass cheeks wide with my hands, and twisted my head to press my tongue deep. I pressed until my teeth reached her skin, and my tongue began to cramp. I relaxed and uncurled my tongue and let it lie flat across her pussy lips and clit again as my nose lodged in her quivering asshole. I let go with my hands, and reached up and under her chest to find her nipples, grabbing hold of each with thumbs and forefingers, rolling and twisting them.

I was new to her body and was testing her responses. She rewarded me with a steady stream of her liquid as she came gently. She did not tense up or become overly sensitive. I continued to twist her nipples as she strained to open her legs wider for me.

I slowly stopped, and pulled myself up, drawing her on her side with the front of my body nestled up against her ass and back. My dick was hard and oozing precum as her lower back pressed it up against my stomach. She laughed softly and said, "Wow! I wasn't expecting that! I guess that is your way of letting me know a few things."

She turned herself and gave me a long kiss. In response to her tongue, I curled my tongue again and pressed it between her lips, mimicking the tonguefucking I had just given her ass. She held her lips closed to mimic the tightness and yielding of her asshole. She giggled and sighed, and said, "Well, well. What am I going to do about you?"

We lay in each other's arms until we dozed. Sometime later that night, after getting up to piss, I lay back down and reached around to touch between her legs. She woke slowly, opening her legs in response to my touch. I gently rubbed her clit for a few moments and she opened her legs wider still. When I traced my fingers down between her lips, I found them soaking wet again. "I am not on the pill," she said. "Do you have condoms?"

================================================

At school the next Monday I was greeted by big smiles from several of her close friends and co-workers. When I encountered one of them, a buxom school aide named Roselle, she greeted me by calling me "Mac Daddy," and raised her palm for a high five. I smiled a little nervously and wondered immediately how much of our weekend exploits had been shared by Laurie with her circle of friends. In the months that followed, I came to understand that almost everything we did was an open secret among these very horny women. In turn, their own sexual lives were something I would hear about in great detail. And, I would eventually learn that some of them were interested in more than just hearing or sharing stories.