For Better or Worse Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife serves her husband after she gives birth.
2.3k words
4.12
25.2k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the second instalment of the series. The first chapter is worth reading, I promise it's just as juicy as this one.*

*This story is not real. Please read that again. This story is NOT REAL. It contains graphic non-consensual sex and domination. If you don't like that sort of story, DO NOT CONTINUE. If you don't like it, but continue anyway, I can only assume you're a masochist and enjoy your own suffering. I can therefore not be blamed for your displeasure.

I am a female writer who is married with children. I am aware this is not realistic, duh. Continue at your own risk.*

The next afternoon Sandra showered and dressed in her silk garter, stockings, slip, and dress. It was a simple, single layer dress so she would still be comfortable in bed. She had pinned her hair overnight so her curls were fresh, and she applied some light make up. Well, she applied heavy make up beneath her eye where a purple bruise had showed up from where Richard had struck her the night before. She also has bruised on her arms but there wasn't much she could do about that. Her day had been long and hard, trying to feed and settle baby. But she knew this wasn't an excuse and she hoped getting ready for her husband would put her in the right frame of mind.

She had thought a lot about last night. She felt... ashamed and embarrassed. She didn't know what had come over her, she was usually so agreeable. She lived to please her husband and she had forced him to hurt her. She hoped she could rectify it tonight. If he came. She was worried he would be so annoyed he wouldn't come back.

She looked around the room to make sure it was clean and presentable. There was a bottle of lube on the bedside table. She wasn't sure where it came from, maybe one of the nurses brought it in while she was in the shower. She placed it into the drawer and shut it, then climbed into bed. She was sore. It was hard to tell what was hurting and why. Was it from the birth? Was it Richards rough treatment of her? Whatever it was, it hurt to move, relieve herself, shower even. She wondered how long that would last. She was nervous. She knew it was going to hurt again once her husband arrived. She wondered if she could distract him with her hands or mouth. Perhaps if she did it well he would cum quickly and have no need to take her.

As she was pondering this, she heard a knock at the door, then Richard strode in. He was carrying flowers and his hat. And was, of course, wearing his usual suit. He must have come straight from work.

She sat up straight and painted a smile upon her face. She knew it was important for a wife to greet her husband with a look of joy as he walked into a room. As if she was longing for nothing else. Though, she had to admit, it was harder to present this look than it had ever been before.

"Richard!" She said with enthusiasm. "Oh I'm so glad to see you! I was just thinking about you"

"Good things I hope." He said as he placed the flowers on her bedside table and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes, of course! I was thinking about what a wonderful and patient husband you are. I am so thankful to have you watching over me and ensuring I perform well as a wife. Not all men would be as forgiving as you." She paused snd looked down at her hands.

"Hmm," he said thinking. Then he tipped her chin up to look up at his face and said, "you needn't worry about your transgressions last night. I may not be an easy man to please, but I am forgiving. Tonight you will have the opportunity to rectify your poor behaviour."

She looked at his commanding eyes, then looked down at her hands in her lap and whispered, "yes, sir. Thank you".

"Before we get to that, how about you tell me about your day." And he sat down on the chair beside her.

They talked for maybe 20 minutes. Her telling of the baby, and the things she had learned to do. She did want to be a good mother and she hoped Richard thought she was too. He spoke about work, how busy he was and the merger he was trying to settle.

"You're so competent Richard. I'd never be able to do what you do at work. You'll be running the place in no time at all." She said with a proud smile on her face.

He looked at her for a moment, then stood up and began removing his belt.

"Well, I'll need to head off soon so it seems like now is a good time to show you just how competent I am." He smirked. "I want you standing by the bed and bent over please."

She stilled. "Yes Richard." She climbed out of bed and stood in front of him. "Though, I wondered if I might help you get started. Some lubrication might help you see." And without breaking eye contact she knelt in front of him, trying not to wince as she did, and started undoing his zipper.

He appeared to think then said, "yes, I find that agreeable."

Sandra opened his pants, unbuttoned his briefs then pulled out his cock. It was semi hard and circumcised. She grabbed it collected saliva in her mouth, then placed his cock between her lips. He took a quick breath in as she closed her mouth over his member and swirled the saliva around it. He was growing. She took him back out, held the base of his penis and licked up the underside of his length, swirling her tongue around the head then closing her lips tightly over the girth of his penis and pushed it into her mouth. He was hard, large and wet now. She began to insert him in and out using her hand to follow along with her mouth.

He growled, put his hands behind her head and grabbed fistfuls of her hair. She continued to bob her head up and down, but now she could feel his hands push her head down with each stroke. She knew he wouldn't last long with her being in control. He never did, always had to be in control. As she was thinking this he said, "hands behind your back."

She removed her hand from his rod and held them both behind her. He grabbed her head with his hands and held it still while he began to pump his hips back and forth, jamming his cock in and out of her mouth. He started off with shallow strokes, then started to force himself further and further in until he was hitting the back of her throat.

"Open up for me. Show me how much you want to please me." She tried her hardest to relax her throat and breathe through her nose after each thrust. He was doing all the work, all she had to do was keep her mouth and throat open, and relax. He hated gagging, and they had worked a fair bit on training her reflex away. She was still training when it came to relaxing her throat enough to take him fully. But she had no doubt he would continue to train her until she was able to perform as she was expected to.

He had slowed down his thrusting, and was now trying to get his cock as far down her throat as he could. He'd jam it in, hit the back of her throat, then push it down hard, forcing her throat to open and grant him entry. Then he'd pull out and do it again. He held her under the chin and behind her head, holding her face up to allow for a smooth passage. After 30 seconds or so of this, he hit the back of her throat, pushed and then "pop", and her throat suddenly gave away and his cock slid all the way down her oesophagus. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his cock filled her mouth and stretched her throat. She couldn't breathe.

He grunted, "arg, yes baby, there you go. Oh you slut, taking my whole cock. I'm going to fuck your throat now, don't move." Then he pulled himself out of her mouth just far enough to get traction, but not enough to exit her throat. And he began to pump in and out. His cock never left her throat, he was fucking it. She couldn't breathe, but she tried her hardest to give in to the assault knowing it would be over soon. Maybe he would cum soon and that would be the end of it. Tears streamed down her face with the effort of it.

If you had walked in at that moment, you would see a wife on her knees in front of her husband, hands behind her back, mouth open, allowing him to assault her face like it was a pussy. And you would feel good, knowing that everything was as it should be. She was exactly where a wife belonged.

His assault became faster and harder as he held her head tightly with both hands, grunting as he fucked her. Her vision began to blur as the time without oxygen increased.

Then he suddenly pulled out and said "no! This is not the way." He was panting and she was doubled over panting.

"Good girl," he said, "I should not have lost it. That was not the plan. I apologise, but am pleased with how you performed. Stand up please and bend over the bed."

Her heart sank. He was determined to fuck her asshole again. She stood up shakily, not making eye contact with him, and bent over the bed, head resting on the mattress. He picked up her hands and placed them on either side of her head. Then he lifted up her dress, and removed her underwear.

"You are dressed more appropriately today. Well done."

Then she felt the head of his penis press up against her asshole.

"Wait!" She cried out. She had panicked. "Um, I have lube! In the bedside table."

He didn't say anything for a moment, then, "my cock is hard and covered in your saliva. Wasn't that the whole purpose of using your mouth first? If you had lubrication, then you had no reason to suggest I fuck your mouth. Unless... you were hoping I would finish down your throat and therefore not go ahead with what I had planned...?"

Sandra sighed and buried her head in the bed.

"I see, well, in that case, I suppose I ought to fuck you hard to remind you it's not up to you how I get off."

As he said that, he pushed his cock forward, pushing into her asshole.

Sandra grabbed the sheets with both hands, closed her eyes and screwed up her face. She had been determined to be quiet today after she embarrassed him last night with her screaming. But as the head of his penis pushed through her resisting sphincter, she let out an involuntary cry of pain.

"Shh," he said, "no one will come help you, just take it like a good wife should." And he pushed himself all the way in with one stroke.

She cried out again, tears streaming down her face. She panted, trying to get control of her breathing, willing herself to relax and allow him easy passage.

He pulled out almost all the way, then slammed back in, his balls slapping against her. She bit the bed. Then his assault began. Out, in, out, in. Slamming, hard, fucking her asshole.

She tried to keep quiet but she couldn't. The sound of wounded animals returned, like an involuntary grunting coming from deep within her.

This made him mad, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. "Shut up bitch! And take it like you should!" he growled at her.

This continued for a little while longer. Him fucking her ass hard, her, head pulled back, tears running down her face, with a gutteral whine of pain escaping her lips.

It wasn't long though before he let out a loud grunt and collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed. She sobbed quietly into the bed. He waited for the spurts to cease, then pulled out of the bruised asshole.

He made his way over to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. She could hear a tap running, but she didn't move. She had failed, again.

He came out of the bathroom, put his belt and jacket back on, and picked up his hat. He came and stood in front of her. She waited for him to say something, but he said nothing, then turned and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

She began to cry again. The door opened and the nurse entered. She sighed, made her way behind her and pulled open her flaps to check for damage. After a moment she walked back around to where Sandra's head lay on the bed.

"Stop it you silly girl. There's no use crying about it, it is what it is. You'll be lucky if he comes back tomorrow, that's twice in a row you've disappointed him. Stop crying and get yourself together." Then she left the room with a huff.

Sandra cried for a while, then when her tears were dry and sticky on her face, she got up and made her way to the shower to was off the blood and cum that had dribbled down her legs.