For Better or Worse Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife is finally able to fulfil her duty.
2.3k words
4.2
14.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the third instalment of the series. The other chapters are worth reading because they have similar themes and you'll enjoy them. However it's not essential to the story.*

*This story is not real. Please read that again. This story is NOT REAL. It contains graphic non-consensual sex and domination. If you don't like that sort of story, DO NOT CONTINUE. If you don't like it, but continue anyway, I can only assume you're a masochist and enjoy your own suffering. I can therefore not be blamed for your displeasure.

I am a female writer who is married with children. I am aware this is not realistic, duh. Continue at your own risk.*

The next day Sandra felt a pit in her stomach all day long. She hadn't heard from Richard and wasn't sure if he was returning tonight. What would she do if he wanted a divorce? She had no skills or job and she wasn't sure her parents would let her back home. She had tried her best, honestly.

At 5pm the nurse from the night before came in. Sandra was in bed and dressed and ready for Richard.

"Is he coming back?" Asked the nurse.

"I'm not sure..." Sandra replied.

"I see. Well, I came because I think I can help you. You've tried twice now and not succeeded in pleasing him how he wants. If you like, we can sedate you before he arrives."

"Sedate me? Like... knock me out?"

"Not quite. If you'll remember, we had to sedate you during delivery. You will be semi aware of what's going on, but much more amiable. It means you'll be able to withstand higher amounts of pain with less... drama."

"Oh, um... ok sure. I suppose Richard won't mind if I'm a bit groggy."

"Men tend not to care if their partner is lucid or not."

She pulled out a syringe. "Lie on your front and pull up your dress please"

Sandra obeyed and felt a prick in her buttocks. "Thank you" she said. And the nurse left.

It didn't take long for it to take effect. She lay down and felt the feeling of bliss take over.

Richard walked through reception about 15 minutes later.

"Oh! You're here!" A nurse exclaimed at the desk.

Richard stopped in his tracks, confused.

"Is it unusual for a husband to visit his wife in hospital?"

"No," the nurse responded, "of course not. You should know, we had to sedate her. She was having trouble... keeping control over self. But you're welcome to visit as usual."

Richards brow furrowed. He wasn't sure he understood. So he turned and made his way over to her room and entered.

He found her lying in her bed in a daze. She was dressed and put together, but she was out of it.

"Hello Sandra." He said. She smiled, her eyes half closed. She has some idea of what's happening it appears. He walked over to her. He stood there, wondering what to do next. Maybe he should just head home.

But she was so pretty. And he had needs. He felt annoyance bubble inside of him. How dare she try to get out of her duties like this. He removed his jacket and sat on the chair beside the bed. Tapping his foot as he weighed his options. He could head home, have an early dinner. He supposed he could head back out for the night, meet a friend at a bar or find a lady friend to occupy him. But, he didn't really want to do that. He wanted Sandra. She was meant to be there for him. He had gotten quite used to being serviced each night.

Unless.... Would it be crazy to still fuck her as he'd planned? She'd be much more amiable than she has been the last 2 nights. It might be more enjoyable for her, not remembering the pain. He stroked her hand. She gave a sigh.

He was her husband, he had rights didn't he? Maybe she had done this on purpose, knowing she'd be an easier fuck if she wasn't conscious. He stood up and looked down on her. He stoked her face and she let out a small moan.

Yes, he would do it. They were married after all, it was his right to fuck her whenever he liked. He removed his belt and placed it with his jacket.

Hmm, she won't be able to stand by the side of the bed. He pulled back the blankets, then attempted to turn her onto her stomach. Her eyes fluttered and she moaned "Richard"

"Yes dear, it's me, I'm helping you to be a good wife."

"Ok" she said, with a small smile on her face.

He lay her on her stomach and placed a pillow underneath her hips to lift her bottom up, making it easier for him to access. He pulled up her dress and removed her underwear. He was about to climb up on the bed when he remembered the lube in her bedside table. He squirted some onto his cock, and a large glob onto her anus. She gasped. He was rock hard. There was something about using his wife as he pleased. He could do whatever he liked to her.

He climbed up on the bed and straddled her. He looked down at her, her eyes were half closed, her breathing steady.

He kept his eyes on her face as he pressed his cock against her asshole. Her eyes fluttered. He pushed against her, pushed against the resistance, then his knob broke passed it and popped inside. She let out a moan, but otherwise didn't move.

He smiled. "Good girl." He said, "you've finally learned how to be a good wife and take your husband as he pleases."

With this, he pushed in without resistance. It was smooth with the lube, and tight on his cock. He was beginning to enjoy her back passage. He started to pump. She just lay there. Her breathing slightly more shallow than before. He looked down at his cock, the ring of her asshole around it, and he felt the animal inside him stir. He watched his rod pound her hole over and over, her ass stretched over its girth. He was enjoying this. He liked a compliant wife. Maybe he ought to drug her regularly. He pounded again and again, grunting with exertion. He could do whatever he liked with her. Actually, that's an interesting proposal.

He slowed... what would he do if he could do anything? He thought for a moment, then pulled his cock out. There was blood on it, presumably from his rough entrance into her ass. He climbed down from the bed and went to stand by her head. He grabbed her hair snd pulled her face to the edge of the bed. One arm was hanging off the bed. He pulled her face up until her mouth sat there open, waiting for him. She made a small squeak, eyes half shut. She was aware, but not in control. Then he pushed his cock into her mouth. Yes. He let out a sigh. This was so HOT. Fucking the mouth of a someone so, relaxed, was different to what he was used to. There was a lot more teeth for one, but he liked the feeling of slackness. It was a warm, wet, cave just for him. There was also a lot less resistance. He pushed himself all the way in and went straight down her throat. That was much easier than what he was used to. He started to fuck her mouth and throat, hard. Harder than he would have if she was awake. He pulled out every few moments to let her breathe, then suffocated her again.

"Can you taste it my darling? That's the taste of your asshole being shoved down your throat. Does your shit taste as good as your pussy? What a dirty little slut you are."

He could feel her throat, tight around the end of his cock. This is what she was made for, a wet hole ready at all times to bring him pleasure.

He thrust a few more times, then pulled out, and cum spurt out of his cock and onto her face. He grunted as several more streams of sticky substance landed across her face and mouth. He dropped her head onto the bed, and stepped back to marvel at his art work. She was spread, face down across the bed. Ass up in the air, face plastered with cum, hair a mess. THIS was his wife.

He tucked his penis back into his pants and went to put his belt back on. Followed by his jacket. He picked up his hat, took another look at her, then left the room.

He could have tidied her up, but he preferred knowing she'd wake up like that, and know exactly what he did to her.

On his way out he said to the nurse "she's sleeping. Best to leave her for a while."

"Yes, of course Mr Smith."

After he had left, the nurse smirked to herself. "What are you smirking about?"

The nurse looked up and saw one of the doctors watching her. Dr. Wright, around 40, a bit loose. He was married with children, but she knew he had fucked most of the trainee nurses.

"Oh, um, Mr Smith just left. I had to sedate his wife for him but it appears he was pleased with the outcome."

Dr. Wright paused for a moment, then responded with, "Is that so? Lucky man." He picked up his clip board and continued on his rounds.

After checking on a few of the patients, Mr. Smith noticed the front desk was unattended. This was his chance.

He walked over to Sandra Smith's room, knocked on the door quietly, then let himself in. He made sure to say "Mrs. Smith, I'm here to see how you are tonight," relatively loudly in case anyone was nearby. He closed and locked the door behind him.

When he walked in he was greeted to a most scandalous sight. Sandra Smith was lying face down on the bed, uncovered ass in the air, arm hanging off the bed and her face plastered with cum. She seemed to be sleeping. Dr. Wright was instantly hard. He had seen her a few times in his rounds the previous days and she was very young and beautiful. And it looks like she had gotten exactly what a young and beautiful girl needed, a hard fucking.

Dr. Wright knew he didn't have long, so he made is way over while unbuckling his belt. It appeared her husband had made good use of her mouth and ass. Smart man, using the holes God created for him when her main one was out of service. Most men just complained while abstaining.

Dr. Wright walked over. "Mrs Smith", he said loudly, "how are you?"

She groaned. Not asleep. Sedated. He ran her hand over her bare ass. She moaned. His fingers circled over her smooth skin, then slowly made their way over to her pussy. He gently stroked her lips up and down. She gasped, but didn't move.

Determining she wasn't going to resist, he moved his fingers down to her clitoris and started to stroke. He made sure to avoid any areas that had stitches. As he did this, her breathing picked up and a long moan escaped from her lips. She was enjoying this. He increased the speed until she was panting.

"That's it Sandra. You enjoy that. You deserve it after stuck a long week."

She lay there panting while he circled her button faster and faster until she stopped breathing all of a sudden, paused, her body tense, then swooshed it back out while her body went limp again. There was a small smile on her lips.

Dr. Wright smirked. "Did you enjoy that Mrs. Smith?", he said as he slowly took steps to stand in front of her face. She stared off blankly, satisfied.

He undid his belt without taking his eyes off her face. She was very beautiful. Then he unzipped, and removed his cock from his pants. It was hard as rock. He stroked it up and down her lips. She groaned, but didn't move. Perfect. He pulled open her chin and inserted himself into her mouth. When she didn't move, he shoved it right in until half his length was encased.

He needed to be quick. He inserted himself in and out a few times, then went for it. He began thrusting in harder and faster. Her mouth became more wet and lubricated his cock. She felt good. Not like a pussy, it was different. But still wet and warm.

Once he was lubricated, he began to push his cock further and further into her mouth, pushing at the back of her throat. He slid down her throat easily until his whole length disappeared and his balls touched her chin.

"Good girl Mrs. Smith. I'll have to make sure to compliment your husband on his training of you."

He pulled all the way out, then slammed his cock back in up to the hilt. He did this over and over, fucking her face. He could feel pressure building up, so he fucked a few more times, then forced his way all the way down her passage and released his seed down her throat.

He let out an involuntary grunt as he spurted again and again into her oesophagus. He looked down at her. Her eyes were dazed and only half open, her husbands cum was drying all over her face, her mouth was stretched wide open, and his cock was buried inside her. He didn't move, savouring the sight. Then he slowly pulled out of her mouth. Not a single drop of sum was lost, it must have gone straight down to her belly.

"Well, it seems you're indisposed at the moment Mrs. Smith. I'll come back another time."

And with that, he pocketed his penis back into his pants, redid his belt, and exited the room.

There was still nobody outside so he checked his clipboard and moved on to his next patient, a small smile on his face.