For Carol and I

Story Info
She travels with Gary.
2.7k words
2.74
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers

This story is a sequel to What Women Want. Many readers won't find it entertaining (as I don't depict graphic interactions between male and female genitalia) and I understand that. I have written it as faithfully as I could imagine, using the vernacular, colloquialisms, grammar and speech patterns that the ex would have used in such fictitious correspondence. As deceit (even to herself) was an essential component of her armor of rationalization, I depict her tendency to speak of sex in the almost naïve, adolescent way that she used, except when she was involved in the act, when she would betray her most carnal instincts.

For Carol and I

One Saturday morning, about four months after our Augusta adventure, the phone rang.

"Hello, this is Ed."

"Ed, good mornin'. This is Gary Smith. How you doing buddy?"

"Doing well Gary, what's up."

"Yeah Ed, I'm glad you answered instead of Carol. I wanted to ask a favor. Now if I'm out of line, just say so and I'll say no more. But next Thursday, I'm flying out to Denver for a job. I can't go to the site until Monday and I've been out there twenty times in the last year and a half. I've seen everything there is to see so I wanted to ask if Carol could come out with me and hang out until Sunday and I'd send her back. But like I said, if I'm out of line..."

I cut him off. "Gary, to be frank, our marriage isn't what it used to be. Hasn't been for years. It's more of a practical thing these days. Neither of us is making plans for our thirtieth anniversary, if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into that humiliation stuff and having a cage around my dick or some shit such as that, but her going off and having fun isn't a problem. And besides, I see a couple of married ladies on the side from time to time (which she doesn't need to know about). And any time she gets to fool around I get more pussy for weeks after. So it's a win-win for me. But as for the trip, you'll have to ask her."

"In that case, would you put her on, please?"

"She's at work, Gary, call back around five, ok?"

"Sure thing, I'll do that. Thanks, Ed."

***

Carol arrived from work around 4:20. "You had a call earlier."

"Who was it?"

"Gary Smith," I said.

"What did he want?" she asked, trying to sound mundane, but the pitch change in her voice told me otherwise.

"He wants you to go to Denver with him next weekend."

"For what?!" she asked incredulously.

"To fuck all weekend, what do you think? He asked me if I was okay with it and..."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said that I was fine with it but that it was up to you."

"Are you fine with it?" she asked doubtfully.

"Of course. But you know when you get back, I'll drive you crazy wanting to hear about it."

"Well, I know that," she said, smiling in anticipation of being ravaged in the coming week.

"I told him to call back around five."

She changed out of her work clothes, got a beer and parked herself beside the living room phone.

At ten-till, it rang. She let it ring twice then answered. "Hello." It was her sister Meryl.

What I heard:

"Hey, Meryl....... Yeah, I was planning on it.........I don't know, what do you want me to bring?.......I can do that, listen, Meryl, Ed is expecting a call so I need to let you go...ok, bye."

Looking at her, I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, if I don't cut her off, she'll talk all night."

Immediately after she said this the phone rang again and again she let it ring twice.

"Hello....Hi Darell....." looking at me and rolling her eyes. "Yes, he's here, but I'm expecting a call. I'll tell him to call you back in a little while...Ok, bye. DAMN, what is this Grand Central?!?!" The phone rang again and she picked it up quickly this time.

What I heard:

"Hello....Oh, hi Gary!..... Yes, I'm doing good........you too!" She sat upright, smiling broadly. "............He did? Well then, sure, I guess I could, what would we do out there?......GARY!!! (laughing)............That won't be a problem, my period just started and it'll be over by Tuesday........ Will it be just you and me?..........Ok, that's good..........I'll take a vacation day Friday and leave early Thursday and I'll be ready...........(laughing), I never did before, but I will if you want me too, (laughing)......ok, me too......bye."

"Well, what did he say" I asked, dick hard as a rock.

"He said that you told him it was up to me and I asked him what we would be doing and he said, 'making love for three days.' Only he didn't say it like that, he said 'I'm going to blankety blank you for three days!'" laughing. "He asked if it would be a problem if you and me didn't fool around until I left, so I could would be tight, and I told him about my period so we wouldn't anyway."

"And...?"

"I asked if we would be alone and he said some other guys would be getting there Friday afternoon but we would be alone," sipping her beer. "Then he asked me if I would dress like a slut for the flight and I said I would if he wanted me to."

Wednesday evening she had packed three or four of her sexiest outfits for day and night. She arrived home early Thursday, around 12:30 and started getting ready as I watched. Her tan was a deep caramel color now contrasting against her almost snow white private regions and looked amazing. She shaved her legs and trimmed her bush. She put on a pair of white, string bikini panties and her tightest white, stretch denim shorts, with the bottom two inches of her ass cheeks showing. She wore a stretch black t-shirt without a bra. On her feet she wore a pair of black and white striped step-ins with a small heel.

Gary pulled in the driveway about two thirty. "I'll call you when we check in," she said closing the door. I ran to the bedroom that had a window facing the driveway. Gary was standing by his car holding her door open. After they were both in, they began making out, Gary's hands all over her breasts. They kissed for about five minutes before Gary backed out of the driveway.

I waited to sleep until I heard from her. She called around midnight. "Hi Ed, we just checked in to the hotel and the view is amazing!"

I heard a voice in the background. "Is that Gary I hear?"

"Yeah, he said the view in the room is amazing too," she said laughing. "We're going to mess around for a little while then go eat. I'll email you in the morning, ok?"

"Sure, have fun."

I check the email the next morning and there was no message. But I knew that it was still very early in the morning in Denver. I checked again before I went to work Friday.

"Hi From Denver," it began. "Good morning Ed. We had a good time last night. Gary and I messed around a couple of times and then went to eat. We got back around nine and messed around a couple more times. I didn't know that Gary is only twenty seven. He's so big I thought that he was around thirty five. I guess that's why he is so ready to go all the time. Anyway, we messed around again this morning before we ate breakfast and now as I'm writing to you he is on the bed waiting for me. I will email again later."

Wow. They were getting busy, that's for sure. Saturday before I left for work in the afternoon she had written again.

"Hi Ed. What a day. After breakfast Gary and I fooled around again and then went sight seeing. We got back to the room around four thirty and he found out that another guy from his office named Nathan just checked in. He was down the hall from out room. Gary asked if I minded if he came to our room for a beer and I said no. Nathan came to our room and we drank a few beers. He kept looking at me. Gary told him about how we met and Nathan didn't believe it then Gary asked me if I would mess around with Nathan. I told him I would. Then he asked Nathan if he wanted to. Nathan said he would but he never done it in front of another guy and asked if Gary would leave us alone and Gary said he would go down to the lobby for an hour."

I was still wearing my clothes from our going around today. I had on that yellow tank top and no bra and that little green miniskirt you bought me, remember, the one with the zipper on the side? I let Nathan feel my boobs and put his hand in my skirt for a little while and then I took off my clothes except for my panties and asked Nathan if he want to get in the bed. He took off his clothes and his thingy was hard but he is even a lot smaller than you. I put my hand around it and only the end of it poked out!! We laid on the bed and we kissed a little bit and he took off my panties and I told him that he could put it in. After Gary I couldn't really feel him but I told him it felt real good. Goodness he didn't last two minutes haha. But he sure did cum a lot haha. He got up and I asked him if he was done and he said he was. I think he was embarrassed. So I asked him if he would go downstairs and ask Gary to come back up. Gary came back up and I told him what happened and I asked him if he wanted me to clean up or not and he said no. So we wound up just staying in the room for the rest of the day and ordered room service. Gary never gets tired! We did it four more times! So it's only Friday night and we have already done it ten times. Eleven for me."

Email from Sunday morning.

"Saturday was totally crazy. Of course Gary and I did it first thing and then we went down stairs for breakfast. We were eating when we saw Nathan and some other guys come in. Gary said they were from their Statesboro office. They came over and Gary introduced me to them. After Gary finished eating he went to their table for a little while. When he came back he asked me if I would do all of them. I asked if we would all go back up and he asked me how long I needed to get ready. I told him maybe fifteen minutes. He said that he was going to send them up one at a time. So I went up and got ready. I thought they might like it if I was dressed sexy, like you do so I put on some black Victoria Secret panties and a tiny black night gown."

Nathan came up first. We sat on the bed and kissed a lot and I let him play with me. I put his thing in my mouth this time and he shot so fast, haha. He comes a lot. As much as Gary does. Anyway I swallowed it all. I like to do that now but I didn't before. Then I got up and let him play with my butt and my boobs and he got hard again fast. Then we did it again and he lasted pretty good. Maybe ten minutes and he seemed to really like it."

Next a man named Gerald came up. I never did a black guy before. He was older and had a big bald spot. He had a nice body. Lots of muscles. I already put the sexy stuff back on and was in the bed and he came there too. I always heard that black guys had big thingies but his was about as big as yours but a little thicker so I was a little disappointed. He didn't last long but he kept telling me how pretty I was so it was nice. He kissed me a lot. After he came I wanted to suck him since I never did it with a black guy and he liked it a lot. He got hard quick and I let him do it again and he kept kissing me. It was real good the second time and he kept on playing with my butt while we did it. He went back downstairs and then a guy named barry came up. He was kind of old and chubby and I think he's married. Anyway his thing is about like nathan's but fatter and he didn't last long at all. But he kept telling me how good I looked too. It was ok. He wanted to do it again but I told him not now. The last guy was Johnathan. Haha he was tall like a beanpole. And his thing was long and skinny too haha. He could touch the bottom inside and that hurt but felt kind of good too. But he wasn't handsome and his breath was bad from smoking. I let him do it from behind so I couldn't smell it and it was ok like that. He wanted to do it again too but I told him no."

Well, when I finished doing all of them, I found out that Gary is just like you and wanted me to tell him all about the other guys so I told him about it while we did it. After that Gary said that we would stay in the room all night again and he went through my suitcase and picked out sexy things for me to model for him. I put on them on and sucked him while he sat down drinking and looking at me. After we fooled around again and then he said that he wanted to mess with my butt. I told him that he could try but I would need to be a little drunk before we tried so he ordered a pitcher of daiquiris for me. He was really hard and it wouldn't go in. But I really wanted him to be able to do it so I drank a lot more, hahaha, and he put on a lot of that slippery stuff and tried again. He finally got it in a little and it hurt bad for a little while. But it didn't matter because he came really fast. He said I was so tight there that he couldn't help it."

After a little while we tried again. I was really drunk by then and I helped him put it in. Oh Ed it was so good the second time. I never knew I could come that way. He got nearly all the way in that time. He put his fingers in the front while he was in my behind and it was so so good."

After he finished I asked him if he wanted to call Gerald because he wanted to play with my butt before and he did. Then Gerald came to our room and he drank a couple of drinks and we started to mess around. Gary told us to kiss a little while he watched us and we did (and Gary was playing with himself, hahaha) and Gerald had his hands all over me, I mean for real!!! This time Gary put it in the front and Gerald put his thingy in the back. I think it was the best feeling that I ever had. They both finished and then Gary wanted to see me suck Gerald and I did it. I couldn't believe it but Gary got hard again watching me suck Gerald and screwed me from behind while I sucked Gerald!! Hahaha. I'm really glad I came here with Gary. It's been so much fun. I'll see you Sunday evening! xoxox"

I was, of course, exhausted from masturbating after reading these communications. At nine o'clock her taxi dropped her off. She came into the house wearing exactly the same thing she left in....

ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers