All Comments on 'For Carol and I'

by ovenguy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just one word for this: STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Hey, Dude, I'm going to Denver next week, and I was wondering if I could borrow your wife for some grins." You lost me when he asked to borrow the wife. It's too short for the characters to be anything by cut-outs, so nobody in this story was even remotely likable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Four works with 14 followers--and I see why. At some point, your stories become like graffiti.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Even though you have to admire the writer for his effort, this was one of the dumbest stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're right, I didn't find this entertaining. And not for anything you might have to be a reason. It was just a vehicle for another asinine cuckroaching story. Another wife blasted by the infamous Martian Slut Ray. Ed and Carol have marriage problems, how do they work on them? Ed approves of Carol's weekend of infidelity and Carol jumps on her opportunity to be an adultress. No evidence of remorse, second thoughts, guilt, self-reproach, nothing. Just embracing the chance to drive further into their personal swamp moral failure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Many readers won't find it entertaining (as it's an interracial fetish story but I posted it in Loving Wives) and I understand that."

There, fixed that for you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's a really fucked up story!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

We’re supposed to believe she typed all that?

katibkatib8 months ago

"For Carol and I"? Brush up on your grammar. And, what's the point of the story? Where's the drama, the conflict, the denouement? What is so unusual about this cheap slut that she deserves a story? Boring.

patilliepatillie8 months ago

I like the true stories better

ovenguyovenguy8 months agoAuthor

For those who are very critical: please suggest to me stories that you like and I will try to improve. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You get off on this bullshit? Really? Being a willing pathetic cuck is the worst thing and any sane man can be. But i guess you are not normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userovenguy@ovenguy
As comments regarding my stories reveal, I'm not a writer. I simply put down what I want to, what I've thought about. If you think that reading my stuff is a waste of time, then for you, it is.