For Every Rule There's An Exception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went upstairs to our bedroom feeling really sick and then ran to the bathroom and started heaving. I hadn't thrown up like that since I was a kid, Sandy woke and came over to me. I said I was okay. I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me. I told her to go back to bed. I brushed my teeth and got into bed. I was trying to control my rage and my tears. I still hadn't seen the tape. But my greatest unimaginable fears were knocking on my door. George knew something, the question was what did he want with Sandy.

In the morning she asked me, "How do you feel?"

"I feel nauseous and weak."

"Do you want to go to the doctor?"

"No, I'll see if it passes."

"Okay, I have to get Scottie out, how was your trip?"

"It was really good, I tried to call you Tuesday night, there was no answer, were you out?"

"Out, where would I go? I had Scottie here."

"Don't know, thought maybe you'd go to your dad's or brothers?"

"Nope, we stayed home."

"Did you have any visitors?"

She tensed for a second.

"Visitors, what kind of visitors? You weren't home; who would I have?"

"I don't know, maybe one of the group came by to keep you company or your dad or brothers?"

"Nope, just me and Scottie all night."

She just outwardly and blatantly lied to me. Now I was going to watch that tape.

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep. I will call you later."

"Okay, feel better, Love you."

"Yeah, me too."

*****

I rewound a bit. I could see the time it was 8:00. That means it was 9:00 in Dallas, Alex and I would still be at dinner and George knew this. I heard the knocking. It was loud and persistent. Sandy came running down with a robe on around her pajamas.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, George."

"You know Eric isn't home, please leave."

"I'm not here for Eric."

"George, please leave and please forget everything."

"Sandy, please open the door, I think there is something I need to show you."

"Just tell me what you want."

"Sandy, I have something to show you and I don't think you want Eric to see what I have."

Sandy slowly opened the door, it was chained. That is as far as I saw, although you can clearly see George. Maybe she never let him in. Maybe he showed her what he wanted to and left.

"Show me."

"Let me in, it's in here." George showed Sandy a large manila envelope.

"Okay, please hand it to me."

"No, let me in and stop acting like a child. You have been ignoring me in the office ever since we came back."

"And you know why, it was a mistake, so let's move on."

"Sandy, last time, let me in."

"Just tell me what you want."

"That's it, I'm leaving. I'm sorry it has to be this way. I'm sorry for you that Eric will find out."

I couldn't see because George was on the other side of the door and I only had seen him through the chained door but it appeared that he left.

"Wait, okay I'll let you in, but remember I have a sleeping child upstairs."

And the Sandy opened the door, George walked in past her, looked around in our living room as Sandy closed the door.

"What is it that you want to show me."

"Before I show this to you, I just want to say that you were amazing. I have never been with a married woman before and I can't believe that you came on to me."

I was sickened and I was shocked. I thought George had evidence of Sandy with someone else. I wasn't expecting to hear that. I waited for her response. Hoping and praying that she would deny that anything happened.

"George, well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I was sick to my stomach after. I can't believe that I cheated on my husband and with all people, you."

"Why did you do it?"

"I don't know, I was angry at him, I was stupid and immature, George, we have to work together. Let's just move on."

"No."

"What do you mean, NO? It's not going to happen again, beside Eric told me that you don't start with married woman."

"First of all, I didn't start with you, you started with me. In general, I wouldn't sleep with a married woman, but in your case, there is a difference, although I didn't think of it at the time."

"What do you want?"

'I want you to convince that pain in the ass husband of yours to stop rejecting my business deals I bring in. I have lost one third of my salary. My wife is driving me crazy. My kids are too spoiled and if I don't find some more income, I'm going to go into serious debt. I already took out a second mortgage on my home."

"And why would I help you?"

"Because of these. And by the way, I assume you understand that I have plenty of copies." George handed Sandy the manila envelope.

Sandy slowly opened it up and started taking our what appeared to be pictures. I couldn't see them but she put her hand to her mouth and her eyes were wide open, as if she were shocked. She looked through about five or six pictures, started to cry.

"How did you get these? What do you intend to do?"

George had this smirk on, I've seen it plenty of times.

"I will make sure that it gets to Eric, what do you think I will do."

"But then you'll incriminate yourself."

"Yeah, but I am going down anyway if I can't pick up my business, so I lose either way."

"And your wife, will just accept this?"

"She doesn't have to know."

"Boy, for an older intelligent man, you are quite foolish. If Eric sees these pics, it's the end of your marriage, my marriage and both our careers at SM Services."

"So, let's make sure he doesn't see them."

"George, what power do you think that I have that can get Eric so consider some of your crazy deals?"

"Sugar, that's for you to figure out."

Sandy handed the pictures and envelope back to George.

"Okay, I will try, but I can't promise you anything."

George started to turn around but then stopped.

"Sandy, there is something else that I want and maybe this will help you convince Eric."

"What now." She responded in a very angry tone, one that I am used to but maybe George wasn't.

"I'd like a reminder of our evening together."

"Are you fucking crazy? I'm not doing that again. You are pushing it Mr. Thomas."

"Okay, have it your way, Eric is back tomorrow night, correct, he'll have a nice surprise waiting for him Thursday in the office. Goodnight Mrs. Shaw." And George turned to leave. He had one hand on the door handle when Sandy shouted

"Wait." George stopped, but he didn't turn to face her

"What do you want?"

George slowly turned around, there was no smirk, he looked serious.

"Strip."

"You pig."

"I don't have fucking time, I've been here nearly an hour, I told my wife that I'd be back in one hour so I'll be a little late, now let's get on with this. Next time you waste my time, I'm gone." He looked really serious.

Sandy started to sniffle, the tears were flowing but her robe was off and then she removed her pajama top. My wife was standing there topless facing my colleague. I was even sicker now, even after hearing what happened in NY.

"Pants, too."

"What do you intend to do?"

"What, are you stupid?"

And George started to undue his belt and open his pants.

Sandy just stared at him as his pants fell to the floor. He was still in his shirt and underwear. Sandy still had her bottoms on.

"What are you going to do, rape me in my own house with my eleven-month-old child sleeping upstairs."

"I'm not going to rape you. I'm going to do what we already did in NY. I won't use any violence whatsoever."

Sandy just stared at him.

"Sandy, this is the last time. If I pick up my pants and head toward the door, all the attempts at getting me to stop won't help, I have to leave." George barked at her.

Sandy just stared at him and started to drop her bottoms and panties at the same time. She didn't step out of them as they sat on the floor. George dropped his underwear. He was already erect.

"Turn around, step out of your pants and bend over the couch." He instructed her.

She did as was told and then he approached her and entered her from behind. I was going to get sick again. He lasted somewhere between a minute and a minute and a half. She hardly moved. When he finished, he picked up his pants, turned and walked to the door.

"Sandy, that was nice, we should do this again, in fact until Eric starts enabling my deals, I think we will. This will just be a reminder. See you tomorrow. Good night, lover." George turned and he left.

Sandy didn't move. She was sniffling and crying. She finally picked up her pants and found her top and put that on. She didn't go up to our room. She just sat on the couch and held her face and cried. She must have there for an hour because I heard the phone ring. That was me calling. She looked up but didn't answer. Eventually she went up to our room. I watched her get into bed from the cameras in our room. She sniffled but eventually slept.

Just as I am watching all of this, the phone rings in the house.

"Hello."

"Hi, Eric, how are you feeling?". It was Sandy.

"Still not great, I was just about to go back to sleep." I lied.

"Okay honey, feel better, maybe I can get home early, my boss is away today." She was trying some humor on me but it wasn't working.

"Goodbye Sandy."

"Bye Eric, I love you." There was no I love you back from me. I just hung up.

I fast forwarded until the morning and saw her get up, get dressed, put on some makeup and get Scottie ready for day care. She left for work. I wonder how their meeting was at work. I really didn't care. I wasn't sure what to do. Should I confront her, give her a chance, speak to Sam. I didn't care what happened to the business now, but George Thomas was going to have to go. But Sandy came on to him in NY. Why? Yes she was angry at me, but that's no excuse. I remembered that look of guilt that she had when she came back. I remembered how aggressive her love making was with me right after she came back. Now I know why.

I went up to my room. I was thinking of calling one of the guys, but I didn't want to do that. I again thought about talking to Sam. He would fire both of them, but then they both should be fired. I had two major issues and some minor ones. My marriage and my company. Yes, I looked at it like it was mine. Even though I only had a 5% option, that was still a lot.

*****

Sandy came home at 4:30 with Scottie. I told her that I was feeling better but wanted to talk to her about something. She gave a strange look and then said with a smile. "Care to give me a hint?"

"No, let me get Scottie fed bathed, and while you get him to bed, I'll prepare dinner."

"Thanks, I need to unwind; do you want a drink?"

"No, how was the office today? Anything I need to know about? Any issues with Pete and Tammy? How were Alex and George?"

Sandy reported on everyone but George. I was going to push it but I let it go. We had more pressing areas to discuss.

Scottie was asleep by 6:30 and my spaghetti supper was nearly ready. At dinner, Sandy asked me what was on my mind, but I said "Later". She seemed a bit nervous.

After supper we sat down in the living room and I stated.

"Before I begin, I just wanted to ask you something about the NY trip."

Sandy looked really nervous.

"Yes."

"The second night of the trip, when you didn't call, you mentioned that you stayed down really late and even kept George with you. How did you do that?"

Sandy wasn't looking directly at me, either on the floor or above my head.

"I explained to George how much business he could get by staying down."

"I bet he wasn't happy; he likes his having sex when he travels."

"Yes, he complained quite a few times and every time a pretty woman left, he would bitch there goes another one."

"Did you go up together?"

She hesitated before she answered.

"No, I went up before he did."

"So, he may have found someone after your left?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me? I don't manage his sex life." She had some anger and nervousness in her tone.

Then I lied to her and I said, "When George came back, I asked him if he got in two nights of extracurricular activities and he said, 'Eric my boy, I never miss out on those'."

"So, there must have been a few women left when you went up, I guess."

She had her head down and she said, "I guess there must have been."

"Sandy, is there something you aren't telling me?"

This was the first time that she looked directly at me and with anger said, "No, Eric, what is this, an interrogation?"

"No, why would I want to interrogate you?"

"I don't know; it sounds like you are."

In the old days I would have apologized, but I wasn't doing that now. It was my turn to turn on the anger.

"One more thing, when I was in Dallas on Tuesday, what time did you go to sleep?"

Sandy wasn't thinking

"I don't know, 11:00 maybe."

"So, you didn't hear the phone ring or didn't care to answer it?"

"Eric, what is going on, what do you want from me?"

"I want the truth."

"I am telling you the truth; I don't remember the phone ringing."

"Okay, as long as you are telling the truth, it's my turn to admit something."

She just looked at me

"Four weeks ago, I put in a security system in the house and I didn't tell you."

Sandy was really scared.

"So, why is that a big deal."

"The security system has cameras in every room and I have audio and video tapes for up to a week."

She looked at me and now the tears were coming down. I continued.

"Last night when I got home, you were sleeping so I took a quick look at the tape. I watched the tape in fast speed and saw George come by last night. That is what caused me to throw up."

Sandy now looked is she were going to pass out. She tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Today, I watched the entire tape?"

She looked down.

"You saw him rape me?"

"I saw him blackmail you, not rape you. You could have prevented that."

"I couldn't have, then he would tell you that we slept tougher in NY."

Now I raised my voice.

"THAT YOU SLEPT TOGTETHER?? THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME AND THAT IT WAS YOU, WHO MADE THE MOVE ON HIM. WHAT DID YOU PROMISE HIM, STAY DOWN AND YOU WILL MAKE IT WORTH HIS WHILE?"

"Please don't shout at me, you'll wake Scottie.

"I made a terrible mistake. I was angry at you. I feel horrible and of all the people, I could have cheated with, George. That makes it so much worse, please forgive me, I swear it will never happen again."

"But it did, just last night, and it would continue because we both know that you could never get me to allow any deal that could cost us money.

"What do you think was going to happen when I go away next month. Maybe you would have invited George to our bed?"

"No. Eric, I'm sorry. He raped me. Maybe I allowed it, but I felt like a victim of rape or at least sexual assault."

"I'm sorry, that's not what I call it.

"And how are we going to get past NY?"

Sandy just stared at me. I continued.

"Sandy, we have two problems here; one is our marriage and I don't have a resolution for that. The other is work and this is what we are going to do."

I had all day to think about this.

"Tomorrow morning, I will call Sam and ask to make a meeting out of the office. We will both attend that meeting. At the meeting you will tell Sam that you are resigning from SM Services effective immediately. You will also tell Sam that you let George blackmail you and force you into sex. You will tell him we have the entire episode on tape. I will then ask Sam what his intentions are and explain that I can't continue to work with George based on his blackmail and sexual assault of you. Sam will need to either fire George or accept my resignation. He may have some questions. I will try and keep NY out of it, but I may not be able. I will also tell him that I'd rather not show Sam or anyone the tapes, but if I have to, I will. Sam may ask about our marriage and I will tell him that I have no answer at this time. This will be a major financial blow to the company."

"Eric, you probably don't believe this, but I am so in love with you and I am such an idiot. I will do as you ask. Will you please forgive me? I don't want to lose you and we have Scottie."

"I am sleeping in the guestroom for now. I don't know what will be with our marriage. I need more time. What kind of wife, sleeps with her husband's adversary, just because she is angry at him?"

She just looked at me and started to cry, I walked away and I heard her crying for her mother.

*****

The following morning, I called Sam at his home, really early, and said that I need to meet with him on an urgent issue and I'd like to do it out of the office. He asked if it would be okay if I came to his home. I suggested that he come to mine, to which he agreed. He said he would be over at 9:00. I then called Pete and mentioned that Sandy and I would be late. I took Scottie to day care while Sandy waited at home. As I returned home, I saw Sandy greeting Sam as he entered the house. We all sat on the couch in the living room.

"Eric, I didn't realize that Sandra would be joining us."

Sandy answered before I had a chance to respond.

"Mr. Murray, thank you for seeing me and us. I asked Eric to call you and this isn't going to be a happy discussion."

Sam had a real concerned look on his face.

"Please continue."

"I have made some serious errors in my personal and professional life and I must hand in my resignation, effective immediately."

Sam took a glance at me, saw my head was down and I was holding it up with my hands.

"I had an inappropriate relationship with George Thomas during our trip to NY, last month, and George is blackmailing me to continue the relationship and that I convince Eric to allow some of his crazy deals. I have broken the morals code of this company, and much worse, I have desecrated my wedding vows and disrespected my husband. I don't know what will be with my marriage, but I shouldn't be allowed to continue working at SM Services, because of my behavior on my business trip."

Sandy was tearing and sniffling most of the time. This wasn't the agreed script. She wasn't supposed to volunteer about NY.

Sam, had a tear or two in his eyes. He looked at me and saw that I was heartbroken. Sandy was now openly bawling.

"Sandra, I am very disappointed in you. I assume that Mr. Thomas won't verify any of this, so it will be your word against his word."

"Sam, I have it all on tape." I piped in.

"I'd rather not show you the tape because it is quite embarrassing for Sandy, but if you require, I can have you listen to the audio. Sandy wasn't aware of the security system that I installed."

Sam was internalizing everything, he thought for quite some time.

"May I ask you what will be with your marriage? As you both know, Eric is like a son to us and Denise and I have been quite fond of you, Sandra."

"We haven't focused on that yet. I assume that will take some time. I wanted to take care of the company first. I obviously can't work in the same company with a man who had an extramarital affair with my wife, blackmailed her into sex a second time, and is continuing to blackmail her for more sex and to cause financial loss to the company."

This was the first Sam heard about the second encounter, and maybe he understood why it would be embarrassing for Sandy to have him view the tape. He also understood that George had to be let go for his disruptive behavior. I assumed that he was at this time contemplating the financial ramifications. We were going to lose our top salesman, although, not by much anymore, with George's drop in sales and our top account manager (Sandy) if you discount me as manager of the department.

"I am going to have to meet with Mr. Thomas. I think I need to have Alex join me for that meeting. Eric, Sandra, I apologize for including Alex, we all knew of the challenges we may have when we gave our blessing to your relationship, although this was one that I never considered. "