For Liam, With Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He increased his rocking and looked down at me. I responded by taking one of his hairy tits into my mouth, suckling the areola while I teased the nipple with my tongue. I ran my arms up his back and pulled him into me. He wrapped his arms around my head, drawing me closer to him, grinding his dick into my pubic region, which I kept shaved at his request.

My cock got harder as the friction increased with his thrusts, bringing me dangerously close to cumming. I didn't want to finish before he did, but I might not have a choice. His hands stroked my chest, occasionally thumbing my nipples, his gyrations constant and forceful, as if he were fucking me, making me his little bitch. I couldn't take it any longer and busted my nut inside him. I came so much my semen leaked around my cock, soaking my balls. He screamed as he reached his own orgasm, his body twitching, his tunnel gripping my cock in spasms as he fell against me, whimpering in my ear.

After he recovered, he climbed off me, our comingled cum pouring out of his hole, onto my cock and balls. He leaned over my lap, licking my shaft and ball sack, lapping up the cum to clean me up before diving in and swallowing my sensitive cock whole. I shuddered with the sensation of his mouth on my over stimulated cock head.

Retrieving some tissue from his backpack, he wiped his wet hole carefully and discarded the tissue out the window before slipping his shorts back on. We leaned in and kissed, deeply, passionately. I didn't get my blow job, but I did get off. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

"Can I ask what that was all about?" I asked him. He glared at me. "Not that I minded at all." He stared out the passenger window a moment before he spoke.

"Do you think any less of me now?" I didn't understand the question. "Do you think I'm less of a man after we did what we did?"

"From the day we met, I have only ever seen you as a man," I assured him, "I've known about your extra hole for a long time now, and it has never wavered my certainty that you're a guy."

"My orgasms are more intense that way," he told me, finally looking at me, "I play with it when I'm jerking off, and it feels better. I just didn't want you to start thinking of me as a chick, or a guy with a pussy."

"Hole," I corrected him with a smile, "I don't like the p-word any more than you do." He laughed. "So, how was I? It was my first time, you know."

"It was intense, and satisfying," he nodded reassuringly, "But I did all the work."

"Just like you to turn this into a competition." I joked, eliciting his gorgeous smile, his face lighting up.

"We'll see how well you perform next time."

"Next time?" There was going to be a next time?

"I told you, my orgasms are more intense, and your dick feels wonderful inside me. I don't get much out of anal. I don't have a prostate, like you. Which reminds me, I'm getting a new prosthetic when I'm away. It won't just be for show. I'll be able to fuck you with it."

"I really wish you weren't going," I moaned, excited with the possibility that he could fuck me, "I'm going to miss the fuck out of you, man."

"Well, if you don't get me home soon, my father is never going to let you anywhere near me again."

I reached for the key while he pulled his shirt on. Then it occurred to me- father, I came inside him, ovaries. I never had to think about the possibility of unplanned pregnancies before.

"Um, are you- I mean, I don't want to bruise your male ego, but are you on some sort of birth control?"

"Fortunately- and many thanks to my open minded parents- I've been on testosterone since puberty," he laughed, "You couldn't get me pregnant if you were trying to."

"You're sure?" I asked. I believed that he believed that, but he also believed ghosts were real.

"Drive me home, asshole," he barked at me, "If you knock me up, you'll just have to marry me."

"Oh, I'm going to marry you, regardless."

I drove him home, and we kissed good-bye. Watching him walk up the concrete path, I started counting the minutes until I saw him again.

12