For Milord's Use and Pleasure

Story Info
Mae enjoys her night as the Poker Prize.
1k words
3.95
7.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milord invited a few of his friends to the house. This was not uncommon and all of his friends are well aware of our lifestyle. In fact, they are all part of the lifestyle themselves. Normally, he likes me to dress is something sexy if I am allowed to wear clothing at all.

To my surprise, he had me dress in matching lingerie which consisted of a cupless bra and g string, a button shirt, a long black peasant skirt, and sandals. I did my hair and make-up, then served as hostess. He instructed me that I was allowed only to ask our guests questions or answer theirs with as much brevity as possible. The five other men, naturally, would know of this restriction and, if I broke any of these requirements, have implied permission from Milord to administer corrective enticements.

Again, this was not an uncommon scenario, so I quickly and confidently agreed.

As the men arrive, I took their coats and offered them beverages. Milord had set up the poker table, so I had already arranged a buffet of snacks and cold foods for the gentlemen. Milord had me stand by the buffet. Then wrapped a silk scarf over my eyes. I was surprised, but per my rules, remained silent.

I could hear as they all soon settled to the table and began to play. Milord won the first hand.

"My friends, this is a type of strip poker. You may, of course, remove a piece of your clothing, or you may remove a piece of Mae's clothing. The choice is yours. If you choose Mae, you may either remove it yourself in a manner of your choosing, or you may tell her to do so."

The men eagerly agreed, especially when Milord took a pair of scissors from a box which, I assumed, held various implements, and cut my skirt from my body.

I was, however, annoyed. This was one of my favorites! I huffed and said "but" before Milord spun me around, bent me over his chair, and walloped my ass with his hand.

"I was hoping she'd forget her edict on speaking," he jokingly said to his guests who all agreed and laughed. I was humiliated and so excited I could smell my own musk. Milord finally ended the spanking with a quick swipe of my slit to show to his friends. They actually applauded!

By the end of five rounds, I was completely nude. Losing my bra was the worst. Master Matthew -- I knew his voice well -- had chosen that article of clothing before my blouse. He had me raise my hands above my head and cut the buttons from my blouse. He pulled, pinched, and twisted one nipple until my blindfold was wet with tears then sliced through the two shoulder straps. He switched to the other nipple, gave it equally harsh treatment, and sliced the small strap over my sternum.

Master Matthew had a penchant for nipples and tears. My silk blindfold was so wet that it was nearly translucent.

"Gentlemen, it seems poor Mae has run out of clothes. Would you all still like to continue the game?" Milord asked.

I bit my lip as all the men gave their approval.

"Well then. Whoever wins will now be able to decorate my poor, naked sub using anything in this box." I heard a large thud and winced, knowing he had just plopped the box down on the table.

Six hands later, I was plugged with a large, cold metal anal ball, my labia and nipple were clamped, and my body was covered in magic marker writing. I was sure, by the smell of the marker, that this would not be washing off any time soon.

I listened as Milord said his goodbyes to his friends, shut and lock the door, then step back into the dining room.

He placed one hand on the back of my neck and pulled me toward him. "You will not look at your body until tomorrow morning right before your shower. If you glance down, I will cane you."

"Yes, Milord," I whispered.

He kissed me then yanked the labia clamps free. He swallowed my scream, never lifting his mouth from mine, and inserted two fingers into my slick tunnel. I crumpled against him, the world now a mass of exploding color. He then pulled the nipple clamps off, his kiss deepening as I again lost the world to my own pleasure.

He picked me up and carried me to bed, making love to me until we both were well satisfied and exhausted. I slept with the plug still inside of me.

This morning, he rolled me over, lifted my hips, and carefully removed the plug only to fill my ass again with his eager cock. I mean, who doesn't love a magnificent cock in the ass in the morning! He took his time, making me wait, making himself wait.

He flipped me over so that I was riding him. I always cum very quickly in this position.

"Come before I give permission, and you'll regret it," he warned.

I moaned but continued to ride his cock.

"Please!" I begged.

"No."

I couldn't help it. I came, exploding around his cock, stars dancing before my closed eyes.

Before I had finished, he flipped us over, raising my legs to his shoulders, his cock still buried in my ass.

"I warned you," he said grinning.

He reached down and pinched my nipples, twisting them until I screamed his name. I clawed the bed, terrified I'd try to push his hands away. The pain shot through my body, ending in a crescendo of pleasure when, finally, he released his own pleasure.

He collapsed on top of me, panting. when we were both able to breathe again, he had me stand in front of the bathroom mirror so I could read my new temporary tattoos.

"Milord's Cum Sub", "Pinch me", "Property of Milord", "Spank Hard". I laughed, loving every phrase.

"I'm glad you approve," Milord stated, "because that's permanent marker. It will wash off, but will take some time."

"Oh, I do approve," I assured him. "Actually, I can't find fault with any of the phrases. However, I don't recognize your handwriting."

He looked at me appraisingly and then decided. "Good point. After our shower, I should correct that."

Now, standing again in front of the mirror, dressing for my lunch with my mother, I turned and read what he had written on my ass "For Milord's use and pleasure."

Truer words had never been written.