For Miss Amy Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Story of a FLR.
2.3k words
3.97
8.6k
3

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness enveloped him inside that cold, porcelain tub. he could hear Her steps as She walked away. The light going off was unnerving, as now he was in total blackness, alone with his thoughts, the smell of his now piss-soaked body filled every breath he took. Her piss. He could feel himself hardening, but somehow he knew that touching it would be a no-no, and he was certain She would know if he did.

So he lay there, thinking of all that had happened since he had arrived. The signing of the contract, the beating, what She had informed him just before the beating, that this was no longer just a trial period, that he was now permanently Hers to do with as She pleased. He knew there was no escape. Was this what he wanted? Did what he want even matter now. These thoughts kept him awake most of the night, when he woke fitfully sometime the next morning, he was slightly disoriented, until he remembered where he was. Then it hit him. This was exactly what he had wanted.

When he had agreed to come meet Her. When they had discussed the terms of his enslavement, he realized that he had given Her everything She needed to know to do just exactly what She had wanted. He had wanted this. Hell, he had begged for it. The fantasy of it had been so incredible when he was alone in his own bed. Now the reality exploded in his mind.

Then he saw light coming through the holes in the lid, heard Her steps drawing closer. Nearly jumped out of his skin when She banged on the lid and said in a sweet, sing-song voice, "is my bitch awake this morning? He'd better be."

The lid was removed and he gazed up at Her. A long, Marlboro Red 100 cigarette dangling provocatively from Her perfect lips, the smoke circling Her head in the light giving Her an angelic halo. His heart nearly burst with the love he had felt for Her already for months. He watched as She shrugged Her robe off, revealing Her full nakedness to him for the first time. He breathed deep. She noticed and smiled, "Do you like Your Mistress' body, pet? Does it excite you? Oh, I see that it does."

His cock had hardened almost instantly upon seeing Her, it now stood straighter and harder than it had in years, and it showed no sign of abating. That was the effect She had on him. Then She leaned down, and frowned disapprovingly.

"I don't recall granting permission for a hard-on pet." A crop suddenly appeared in Her hand and smacked down hard right on the head of his engorged cock. His back arched and he screamed in agony, his legs banging the sides of the tub he lay in. This of course exposed his tender balls, and She wasted no time in delivering four quick harsh smacks, two to each ball. Agonizing, fiery pain coursed through him, he screamed in complete terror.

The crop came up to his chin and pushed, forcing him to look up at Her. She smiled sweetly and said simply, "I will not tolerate you being hard without my explicit permission, is that clear, pet?" Her voice was not angry, it was more instructive, and he simply nodded his head, not trusting himself to speak.

She nodded and with a smile climbed up onto the tub again. Looking down at him She whispered, "Sit up, pet, tilt your head back and open nice and wide for me. This time, You will drink it all."

He quickly sat up, and tilted his head back and opened his mouth. She moved so She was right above his open mouth. Squatting slightly, he could now see her up close, every fold and ridge of Her glistening pussy mesmerized him. He wasn't quite close enough to touch it with his lips and tongue, but how he ached to do just that, to worship Her.

The stream started slowly this time. Trickling into his open, waiting mouth. He let it fill then swallowed, just as it started to flow stronger, more forceful. It overwhelmed him. He choked and spluttered, feeling it gush down his chin and over his chest, he still managed to swallow quite a bit of the bitter, salty, hot piss She gave him. She finished, then brought the crop behind his head and lowered down to wipe Herself on his hair - still mostly dry after sitting overnight.

Then She frowned again as She looked down and saw what he had spilled. She shook Her head and exclaimed, "That will never do, pet. You were to drink it all this morning. You will be punished for that later. Now, out of the tub."

She climbed down, and he pulled himself out of the tub, only to feel her hand grasp him by the hair and shove him over the edge of the tub and down into it face first. "Slurp every drop out of this tub, lick it clean, now pet. After that we will both have a shower, and then you will be punished for spilling. Be quick about it, pet, we have a very big day ahead of us.

The shower was mostly uneventful. She led him to it, and reached in to turn on the water, it was easily big enough for two people.

She reached in and turned on the water then just shoved him in. The ice cold water hit his flesh like thousands of tiny icicles, and he scream from the shock to his system. Laughing She smiled sweetly and remarked, "Do get on your knees, pet, and tell me when the water is warm enough for me."

He did, and they showered. She supervised him closely and made sure he scrubbed every nook and cranny on his body twice over. She double checked his work, and when satisfied, turned off the water, and they dried off. She then led him upstairs to the kitchen, and began fixing breakfast.

While She ate, he knelt at Her feet, with nothing. She glanced down at him a few times, and smiled. In between bites, She explained, "You cannot eat yet, pet, it would not be good for what I have planned. I know you are likely hungry, but you will be fine for a few more hours yet. I will feed you later. You likely won't like your new diet much, but I assure you, it will be nutritious and very healthy for you."

She finished eating, then once again led him back downstairs, this time by a leash She attached to his collar. He felt so controlled, so owned. Yet, every time he looked at Her, he felt he was right where he belonged.

She took him to a large, padded bench, and had him lean over it. Pushing his backside down, forcing his legs to spread. His ankles were then secured to the rear legs of the bench. Walking around him, she took his wrists and pulled them down over the other side of the bench and secured them to the front legs of the bench. He was left staring at Her feet as she walked back out of his now very limited vision.

He could hear Her rummaging around and gathering the items She would need. Then once again, Her feet appeared in his vision. "Lift your head, pet."

He raised his head and his eyes became wide saucers as he saw the huge dildo in her hand, straps hung from it, and he shuddered, stuttering out, "You're not going to fuck me with THAT are YOU?"

The slap to his face took him completely by surprise, his head rocked hard to the side, his cheek burning with the harsh blow. She leaned down, and gripped his hair hard, jerking his back and hissed in his ear, " you WILL watch your tone with me, you stupid little pig! And for your information, I will fuck my property with a ten foot log if it should please ME! Am I perfectly clear?"

He shuddered and mumbled out an apology. Another stinging slap set his ears to ringing, and then he heard the tone he would soon learn to dread, her voice got very quiet, the words filled with menace, "What did you say, bitch?"

"i'm...i'm...uh...s..s...sorry...M..Mistress," he stammered out louder.

"Better," her voice had returned to normal. "Do try to remember your place, pet. Always show respect to your Owner, it is rule number 1. But we will deal with that bit of insolence later, when we deal with your spilling of my piss from earlier."

He shuddered and then quickly opened his mouth as she forced a round ball gag into his mouth and fastened it around his head. "This won't completely muffle your sweet screams for me, pet, but I don't want to disturb the neighbors when I pop your cherry. I am SO glad you told me You were a virgin!"

He gulped, and felt a bit of drool form at his bottom lip, and drip down. he watched it hit the floor as She once again moved outside his field of vision.

She smiled as she put on the much smaller, training strap on, 6" long, and not very thick. Compared to the monster 10" She had shown him, this one was tame.

She put it on, then shivered with excitement as She saw him shiver when She snapped the rubber gloves into place for his preparation.

Then, as she poured lube onto her fingers, then touched it to that tender little hole. She savored the sharp intake of breath as he steeled himself for Her invasion. She pressed slowly into him, just one finger, feeling him tense up around her invading digit.

"Relax, pet, this will go much easier for you if you relax. Not that I much care if you relax, it will in fact be much more enjoyable for me if you fight it some, because of course it will be more painful for you."

She felt him trying to force himself to relax, and nodded as she added a second, then a third finger, working his hole slowly. She was quite practiced at this, and after about 5-10 minutes felt him relax more, and his breathing return to something more normal. She slowly worked her three fingers in a circular motion, stretching him, warming him, and he relaxed even more until he felt her pull her fingers out and announce in a fun-filled voice,

"And now to begin stripping away your pathetic manhood, pet! Won't it be so nice to be rid of that?"

With little time for him to respond even with a grunt behind the gag, She penetrated him, it was one fluid, smooth motion, and She buried all six inches of the dildo inside him, pressing against his upturned ass hard. His head jerked up, in the mirror above him, She could see his nostrils flair, and then She heard it, the muffled cry of anguish from the newly penetrated, oh how She savored that sound. Reaching down beside Her, She brought up Her crop and soundly smacked it against his ass leaving a red mark.

"Time to fuck, my pet...hmmm...my fuckpet?" She laughed melodically, and then grasping his hips, digging in her nails, She heard him squeal, and then it began.

To say that it was a hard, brutal fuck, would be an understatement, but She showed him no mercy, once She realized he was going to be able to take it, even if it was not comfortable for him, She let go and pounded his hole. The staccato rhythm of Her hips slapping against his ass added a beat to the music of his cries of pain. Add to that the random strikes of the crop against his bare flesh, and you had a Sadistic Symphony of delight that thrilled Her from the top of Her head to Her toes, Her clit tingled with each hard trust, She could smell Her own excitement, feel Her wetness begin to drip down Her legs as She reamed her new fucktoy.

Oh, how She loved this. Oh how She looked forward to using bigger and bigger objects on his tight little boypussy. It was Her's after all, and She would take advantage of it whenever She wanted.

He was lost, lost in a world of grinding, thrusting pounding pain in his once virgin hole - even though the dildo was much smaller than he had thought, not that he knew that at the moment, it was still used hard and merciless. His body jerked in their restraints. He could not escape and his mind was reeling from the forcefulness of the whole thing.

He felt like he was being ripped apart from the inside out. He had no clue how long it lasted, he was breathing so heavy and screaming so hard he thought he must be about to break the sound barrier.

For Her part, She enjoyed every delicious moment. She built up to the heights of ecstasy with each pounding thrust until finally it took Her. The force of the climax surprised even Her as She slammed into him particular hard and he almost jerked right up out of his bonds. She dropped the crop and fell over on top of him, Her breasts mashed to his back as She cried out with his screams her own intense orgasm. Her nails dug harshly into his shoulders and raked down his sides til they dug into his hips leaving sharp, red streaks that made him shriek even more. So wonderful. Better than She had imagined. Yes, She would love this boy, train him, possibly abuse him some, but love him with all Her heart.

As She came down from the high, still laying over his back. She slid one hand up to tangle in his hair and jerk his head up and spoke one word...

"Mine."

She felt him relax then, completely, and mumble around the gag, lisping the words She so wanted to hear..."Always Mistress.."