All Comments on 'For Miss Amy Pt. 03-04'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m liking this story

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I appreciate that! There is more to come! Just waiting on several to be approved and published.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know this is only a couple of chapters in and she is a real sadistic bitch. Will she provide some aftercare? He is still reeling with the complete whipping he had last night and I am sure the pee he endured stung like the dickens on the red welts. She thinks that he will love him with all her heart even as she fucks his boy-pussy (at least she used a smaller dildo....so kind of her) and that she was going "possibly abuse him some" (even though the 'negative training' was kind of unique to this genre). Time to read some more chapters but I hope that you will not gloss over some 'training' aspects and jump ahead with time periods. He is going to have a rough number of years and I wonder what happens at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There's fair amount of BDSM written by people I'm fairly certain have never attempted it. This was exquisite, and believable. Nice touch that She is always capitalized :) Thank you.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES