For Miss Amy Pt. 01-02 - Beginning

Story Info
An FLR relationship fantasy.
1.8k words
3.65
12.9k
11

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had agreed to a one month trial period, that is what the contract stated when he arrived. It also listed his limits, and the agreed upon safe-word. He signed the document, noticing that there were other pages under it, and that it was set up so his signature would copy to the other pages. His new Owner for the next 30 days just said that was copies, so everything was in order and She would be able to take care of him for the next 30 days. Standard forms as well, such as power of attorney, etc.

She next took him downstairs to Her basement playroom. She had him strip and kneel naked in the center of the room. Soon his wrists her bound from chains hanging from the ceiling and She pulled a chair up in front of him and sat. She lit a cigarette and casually exhaled the acrid smoke into his face. He could feel the blood rushing to his member, could feel himself hardening from the sight of this beautiful Goddess exhaling towards him. A quick slap to his now very exposed balls ended that abruptly. "There will be none of that, yet, pig," She remarked coolly.

They had talked for months in an online chat forum, and She had liked his views on slavery, and BDSM in general, they closely reflected Her own, and She wanted to know him better, She wanted to own him completely. He was still fairly new to all this, having little real time experience, though his online experience and knowledge of most things was fairly extensive, practically, he was a novice. He was also not a masochist. This was something she highly favored. As a true Sadist, She really didn't want the slave to "get off" on the pain She caused, that was for Her, not the slave. She wanted the slave to suffer. He knew this about Her and still he came, gave himself to Her.

But, oh, if he only knew what he truly had gotten himself into. He would know very soon, as She believed in being completely honest with her pets, even if She didn't tell them right away. So, as she looked at him, casually flicking ashes into his face, watching as the embers fall down his chest to the floor. He would lick that up later for now, She began to speak.

"Now that you are here, finally, pet, let us go over a few things in the Contract we have signed. As you know there is a clause in there stating that it is the Right of the Owner to change the contract at any time according to Her Will, and you agreed to this yes?" he nodded.

"Good. So here are some immediate changes that I am going to let you know about, and you may not accept them immediately, and that is fine, you will be made to accept them soon," he looked confused, but didn't speak out of turn, somehow She had known that he wouldn't and that is one of the reasons She had agreed to this.

"The first change is simply this, those limits I initially allowed you to put in? They are gone now. I have told you on many occasions how I feel about a slave limiting it's owner, and well, that is non-negotiable, and thus, they are gone," his eyes widened slightly, they had discussed the idea of consensual non-consensuality, and in their discussions, he remembered agreeing to that, once permanent ownership was established. It seemed She had other ideas.

"Two - the safe-word we discussed. I am going to dismiss that completely. I will not have you uttering some silly word that stops me from getting my full enjoyment from you. Again, this is non-negotiable, and you will abide by this as per the Contract you signed," He had begin to sweat a bit now, She could see a bit of fear creep into his eyes, good, that is what She wanted. She wanted him to fear Her, She already knew he loved her, had fallen for Her through their many conversations, fear would enhance that and bring with it the respect She demanded and deserved.

"Three - the duration of the Contract is now permanent. We are not going to fool with a 30-day trial period. You belong to me know, and that is just how it is. I reserve the right to rent you out, or even sell you, but at no point for the rest of your life will you ever be free again. Do I make myself perfectly clear to you on these three points, my pet?"

He couldn't seem to form words. He just knelt there, his wrists above his head attached to tight metal cuffs dangling from chains attached to Her ceiling beam. She finished Her cigarette, and reached down and simply pushed it through his slightly parted lips. His mouth opened as She knew it would allowing Her to grind out the cigarette on his tongue.

"Her simple command of "swallow" was obeyed instantly, and She stood and walked over, turning a crank, he was pulled to his feet by his wrists. She continued cranking until he was on his toes. She then selected her favorite whip, a heavy, braided leather, that hurt when applied properly.

"While you think about what I have told you, my dear pet, I am going to show you, in the best way possible, the consequences of any disobedience or attempt to question Me in My authority over You. Shall we begin?"

Without waiting for a response, the whip spun in Her practiced hand, and then She let it slice across his back. She smiled as an angry, red welt appeared across the middle of his back. Her smile grew, as did Her excitement when She saw his back arch, causing him to lose balance and then She heard it, the Scream that echoed from his throat was music to Her ears. It was the first of many screams She planned to extract from Her new pet.

Oh, this was truly just the beginning She thought as the whip cracked again and again across his back, ass and thighs, his screams bringing Her great pleasure as She worked to break him in to his new reality.

As She coiled and hung the whip back in its place, She glanced at the slave hanging by his wrists. He was twitching, and a low moan came from his pain ravaged body. His back was marked beautifully with dozens of angry, red welts, and as She walked over and ran Her hand along the welts, She savored the heat coming off his flesh.

She walked around in front of him, and lifted his chin looking into his half-closed eyelids. A quick, harsh slap to his cheek brought his eyes back into focus and he looked at Her. Her eyes bore into his as She whispered one simple word. "Mine."

His eyes widened slightly, but he knew, as did She, he was in no position to dispute Her claim to him. He had willingly delivered himself to Her, he had known about the change clause in the Contract, and had accepted it when he signed. She stepped closer, Her nose almost touching his, then she kissed him, softly, almost tenderly. He moaned softly against her lips, savoring the moment of tenderness after the harsh whipping.

His moans began to turned into cries as She began to dig her nails into his chin, Her teeth into his lips. She bit him hard, enough to draw blood. His entire body shuddered with the sudden pain as She tasted the salty-iron taste of his blood. Stepping back from him, his head dropped, and She walked over and lowered him back down to his knees. His legs folded easily, his arms still stretched above him.

She then released him from the cuffs, his hands dropping down to his sides, his head still bowed. She placed a hand on his head and whispered, "Stay, my pet."

Moving over to a cabinet, She selected the collar She wanted. A black leather, wide collar, a single D-ring adorned the front of the collar. As she fastened it around his neck, snuggly, he offered no resistance. Placing the lock on the back of the collar, it would not come off unless She wanted it to. Grasping the D-Ring, She jerked his head up, and said, "Move, my slut."

He crawled behind Her awkwardly as She held him by the D-Ring. To a tub. She urged him into the tub, and to lie flat. It was awkward for him, the painful welts decorating his flesh ached against the cool porcelain of the large tub, as he lay back, he looked up at Her. She smiled down at Her new property, and then climbed up, carefully placing her feet on the two wide sides of the tub. Then She saw he finally noticed her nakedness from the waist down. His eyes widened as he gazed up into what was to become the very center of his new world.

"Open your mouth my, Pet. It is time you were, baptized so to speak. And I need you to swallow quite a bit." She smiled as he opened his mouth. Then without warning, She released. A strong, steady stream of golden nectar, warm and bitter filled his mouth, and showered his face. He gurgled, and gulped convulsively, swallowing much of that first stream. She drenched his face, then slowly stepped back to coat his chest, then the very symbol of the manhood She would slowly erase from his mind. Showering him in Her. To his credit, he didn't flinch, he didn't gag. She was impressed. He would make an excellent toilet, and least for this purpose.

Oh, he would soon become excellent in many things. She would see to that. As the warm piss cooled, She glanced at Her watch, seeing it was now quite late, She pulled the cover for the tub, it was quite excellently made, air could get in, with no issue, but he would not be able to get out, and would sleep in the tub, trapped coated in Her piss for the night. Only to be showered again in the morning for Her relief and to further break him a little more. She could see the process had well-begun, and soon, within a day or so, three at the most, he would be broken. She would have erased the man he was, and begin to build the slave he was born to be, and that She deserved.

She smiled as She walked upstairs and turned out the lights, plunging him into darkness with only his scattered thoughts of what had happened to him thus far. Yes, this would be so much fun, she thought. She would very much enjoy breaking Him, and creating the slave She always wanted.

As She pleasured Herself that night, She relived every scream he gave Her from his agony during the beating. Every twitch of his flesh, the taste of his salty, blood, and the sight of Her piss showering his flesh. She came several times, then fell into a deep, pleasant sleep. Wondering idly just what was going through his mind.