For Miss Amy Pt. 05-06

Story Info
FLR Fantasy.
2.3k words
3.93
7.9k
2

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had now lived in his new reality as Her slave for 6 weeks. To say it had been grueling would be the understatement of the century. He had been beaten, fucked in the ass, fucked in the throat, he drank Her piss every day, he was fed from a bowl on the floor. A nutritious yet foul tasting gruel that he appreciated as it was all he was given.

He learned to serve as Her ashtray. She would spit in his mouth, She would spit on his face. She tortured his balls until he was writhing in agony. His nipples felt like they were on fire most of the time, stinging from the clamps, the light touches from Her cigarettes.

His face felt like he had a permanent blush from the sheer number of times She slapped him for whatever reason - usually to correct him in some misstep he made as he learned to serve Her, to please Her.

This morning, She had decided to take Her coffee on the deck out back. He prepared it with care, just the way She demanded it, and then carried it to Her. It was one of the few times he was allowed to walk like a normal human, instead of crawling like the dog or pig She sometimes called him.

He stepped out onto the deck, and then it happened. He missed the step. He fell face forward hitting the deck with a thud, the coffee spilled everywhere, some even splashing Her feet, the mug clattering across the deck.

He froze, his eyes wide with terror. Her anger was usually fierce and quick, and over just as quickly, but there were times, when She would get very quiet. He had learned to fear those times greatly. This was one of those times.

She spoke not a word. Shaking the coffee off Her foot, She stood and stepped towards him. He lay cowering, terrified. Placing Her foot on his cheek She whispered - the sound full of the thunder that made him cringe inside.

"Clean this mess up, then report to your punishment corner, Now, pig."

The punishment corner was something to be feared. It was a dark corner of the basement - cold, stone walls, hard, uncomfortable boards to kneel on. He had been sent there 3 times so far, and each time was agony.

Quickly cleaning up the mess, he cringed even more when he noticed the chip in the mug. He took it inside and sat it down next to the sink where She could see the chip, not wishing to hide it as that would make his crime even worse. She stood there, glaring at him as She sipped a fresh cup of coffee. He blinked and turned rushing to the basement.

Going straight to the corner, he assumed the position. On his knees, his legs spread until his knees touched the two walls that came together, Pressing his nose into the corner, he placed his hands behind his neck, assuring that his elbows also met the wall, and that his back was erect, posture was very important to Mistress. It was an uncomfortable position, held for too long, it became painful, the stress on his body was tremendous.

Tears began to flow from his eyes. The position didn't bother him, nor even the impending punishment nearly as much as the disappointment he had seen in Her eyes. He had disappointed Her, ruined Her beautiful morning on the deck with Her coffee, it was his fault. He was ashamed. He felt that shame to his core. The only thing he lived for now was to please Her, and he had failed. Epically.

Soon after the tears, how long he truly had no clue, he began to sob, his body wracked with the sobs of his failure. His heart broken at having disappointed Her. He didn't even noticed Her steps as She approached him. He flinched when Her hand touched his hair.

She herself lowered his aching arms and leaned forward. Her lips brushed his earlobe, her breath was hot, his body still shaking from the sobs, though he had quieted the noises he had been making. She could feel the tension in his body, She could sense how much this truly killed his soul to have displeased Her, and that made Her smile. He was truly Hers now, there was no disputing that. He had taken to his training much better than She had imagined.

"Shhhh...my pet...quiet now. You are forgiven." She turned him around and he looked up at Her. She smiled. "It's just a mug, pet, just some coffee, I am not angry any more. You made a mistake, but you are unhurt it seems, and that is what matters. You fell hard."

His confusion was evident in his eyes. She loved surprising him. She knew he expected an epic beating, but truly, it was just an accident, and She wasn't going to punish him for that, besides, he was at the point now that his own mind would punish him far more than any cane could. She could tell that easily from the tears streaking his face.

Kissing his forehead, She whispered, "come, pet, let's take a walk, and I want you to listen very closely to the lessons you are going to learn today."

As he stood, She attached a leash to his collar and led him up and out into the back yard.

As She led him outside, She picked up a small package, holding his leash in the other hand, She indicated for him to pick up Her cigarettes and lighter. He did so, and simply followed Her. Where ever She led, he would follow.

Down into the backyard, and back towards the back of the yard She led him. Finally taking a seat on a bench, beneath the warm Spring Sun.

"Stay standing, pet, and get me a cigarette," She spoke, he obeyed, standing in front of Her, careful not to block the sunshine that She was enjoying, he took a cigarette from the pack and placed it between Her perfect lips, then lit the cigarette for Her.

As the smoke from Her perfect lips wafted up to him, he waited while She sat and smoked for a bit, looking around at the scenery. Finally, She spoke.

"You have been with me now for six weeks, pet. I am quite pleased with your progress so far in your training. You have come to accept your new role in life as my pet, my servant, my slave, and for that I am quite proud of you."

Her words filled him with a strange sense of pride, but one tempered with humility from his love for Her superiority over him. She continued after reaching up, he leaned forward, opening his mouth so She could ash Her cigarette on his tongue. He swallowed and listened to what She said next.

"Your training has been hard, and has exhausted You each night," her hand reached out and casually grasped his balls. He blinked, for six weeks She had barely acknowledged he even had a penis, much less touched, other than the odd strike of the crop or whip. As She stroked his balls in Her hand, shaved smooth in one of the first few days he was with Her and kept that way ever since, She continued,

"I haven't really had to worry about your cock for the past six weeks, since you haven't had any reason to use it. However, now that you are getting more accustomed to your new life, and I will be using in far more sexual ways for My pleasure, I must address this issue, as I really have absolutely no interest in your cock, and would prefer it not get hard and get in the way of My pleasure."

As She spoke, She released his balls and opened the package. His cock had stirred while She had fondled him, and he was half-hard. Out of the box, She pulled a shiny, metal cock cage, he gulped as he saw it, inside the part that would hold his errant manhood, taking it away from him, he saw the tiny little spikes, it looked small to him, but what did he know, he was just a slave.

"So, today, I am going to fix that problem, do you have any questions?" She asked him, Her piercing eyes looking up at Him inquiringly.

"Um...yes, Mistress, will it...will i...will Your pet be ..be allowed release from time to time?" He vaguely remembered reading about chastity enslavement in his past, before coming to Her, but he couldn't remember details. He remembered very little from his past life at this point, so focused had he been on pleasing Her and learning as much as he could about how to serve Her.

She laughed at his question, and smiled as she looked up at him, "why in the world would you ever need to be released, pet? What possible reason could there be for that?"

He blinked at Her questions, and stammered what he thought might be an answer, "um...for...um...health reasons, Mistress?"

She laughed again, this time punctuating Her musical laughter with a sharp smack directly to the head of his half-hard cock. It wilted nearly immediately at the painful blow and She spoke, "You do not need to be released for that, pet. I can keep it clean inside the cage with little problem, and as for the build up of semen, that can be taken care of in other ways." She smiled deviously at him, and continued, "No, pet, there will never be a need to release you from your chastity. I may from time to time take it off, for examination purposes, or to play with it for my own pleasure, but trust me, that will not include any pleasure for you. A slave's purpose is to give pleasure, never to receive. Do you understand this lesson, pet?"

He nodded and She smiled radiantly, then reached up Her cigarette almost finished, he lowered down and opened his mouth so She could extinguish it on his tongue. After he had swallowed the butt, She went on, "Good, now, let's get this in place shall we?"

He gulped, but nodded. No further speech was necessary from Him. She had made Her decision, and that was final.

He stood still as he felt the cold metal put into place on his cock, as the lock clicked into place with a finality that went through to his very core, he took a deep breath. It was not quite as tight as he had feared, but what She did next would show him just how tight it was.

She stood up, and embraced him, Her Breasts pressed into is bare chest, separated only by the thin material of Her robe. Her hand went up behind his neck and Her fingers closed in to his hair, pulling his head to the side, and Her lips closed over his ear lobe, suckling softly. He had always had very sensitive ear lobes, and the action had the desired affected. He cried out in agony as his cock tried to harden inside the metal coffin into which it had been placed, and his knees buckled he went down with a thud.

She released him as he went down and smiled, "Perfect, Pet, it works like a charm. I will never have to worry about your cock getting hard and ruining my pleasure again! Isn't that wonderful?"

Gasping in agony, doubling over clutching the grass in his fingers he thought he mumbled out a "Yes, Mistress." But he couldn't be sure.

She leaned down and petted his head, and smiled fondly. "Excellent, pet!" Taking the leash She continued, "Come now, I am suddenly very excited and horny, I think it's time I tested out that tongue of yours to see just how well You do at pleasing me. No need to get up, pet, just crawl along behind me like the dog you are, there's a good boy."

As She tugged the leash, he followed along behind Her, his cock and balls aching now as he watched the sway of Her ass as She led him back into the house.

She was likely right, he thought. This would help him focus more on Her. He wasn't sure where the thought came from, but it helped him to accept his fate.

Once inside, She led him up to Her bedroom, and washed out his mouth. It made him blush when She took it upon Herself to clean him, as if he were not capable, but She had made it clear that She considered him to be quite stupid, and needing constant supervision. After he was cleaned She led him back into the bedroom proper, and made him lie down on his back.

Looking up he watched as She took off Her robe. Her nakedness never ceased to amaze Him. She was, to him at least, the most beautiful Woman he had ever encountered, and he felt the ache again as his treacherous cock tried its best to burst through its new cage and rise to attention for Her.

He had little time to dwell on the ache in his cock as Her pussy descended to his lips. Settling in on his face, She reached down and grasped a handful of his hair, picking up a nearby riding crop (they seemed to be everywhere, he thought). She spoke with the authority that he had come to recognize as being no-nonsense, do as you are told, tone that he both feared and was comforted by, "Pleasure me my slave!' The crop struck down on his thigh with a harsh smack as she tugged his head tightly up against Her pussy. "Do NOT fail me."

He was determined to never, ever fail his Owner.