All Comments on 'For Miss Amy Pt. 25-Epilogue'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hard to stop laughing

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Well, anon, you could try eating a lemon. Here's the funny thing - you read it. Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am weeping now. I know, I am too sensitive and stories where the vertuous and lovable characters die after a long life of suffering always hit me too hard. I know, you are not the first author to use that literary device: the marquis de Sade did the same in lot of his works. But you are kinder than de Sade, because your tormentor is actually showing love for her pet. Anyway the descriptions of the sadistic feelings seem quite realistic for me. Do not be hurt by some comments, I do not regret to have read this story.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, Miss Amy did love her pet. She showed her love sometimes in painful ways, but sometimes in other ways. Pet loves her regardless. It is how I imagine a true Female Led Relationship to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I found the whole series very stimulating but found this one very sad..and got upset a little

myself..well written throughout,very descriptive. well done through..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES