All Comments on 'For My Birthday Ch. 02'

by Roboboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Blah...

Cluck loving author. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category?

Looks like group to me Just swinging crap Stops being erotic after awile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
roboboy

Roboboy do the world a favor and move on with your mindless crap.

fridayamfridayamabout 12 years ago
Ignore the idiots and

continue, please. Good characters and well-written:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovely slut

the american slut is going to become a cock hungry whore, mark my words. possibly leave her husband and stay back in Espana.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Group sex/Swinging stories do not belong in LW next time put your story in the correct category. On the plus side no cuckolds here just lots of sex and no story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Crap part 2

Still the same crap as ch. 1. Please don't write a ch. 3

PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the ultimate closet cuck reads reads Ch. 02 and

then begs like a little bitch "please no chapter 3, please" like a sissy begging "please not my ass, please" - methinks that cocksmoker doth protest too much :)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Thank you, Roboboy

I enjoyed your story. Nothing particularly novel, but is was well executed. There is still the 'mystery(s) of Sweety's extra orgasm, and her whereabouts before breakfast (in addition to the mankini purchase)!

BTW 'cuenta' is a feminine noun, so it is 'la cuenta'

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 11 years ago
Wow, so enjoying the comments section...

Sorry Roboboy, had to bypass the story to see if Anonymous was still hanging on your every chapter! And Betrayedbylove stuck with you too. I AM AMAZED.

At least betrayedbylove has the guts to put a name to his comment.

Not only does the other moron hide behind Anonymity, which shows his utter lack of character, but he writes such uneducated crap. Can you actually craft a sentence? Did you receive an education. Such a hateful man surely has no wife, or perhaps she is the ultimate shrew. Does she know you read smutty stories, and masturbate behind her back Anon? Are you a closet wanker? Do you read Loving Wives stories because you fantasise about having one Anon? We read your comments; and we laugh at them. Guess you find that a lot in your sad excuse of a life. Oh, have I upset now, you little man? Run to mummy...

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanabout 8 years ago
Realism

This was an enjoyable story (and series for that matter). This chapter is my favorite entry for many reasons, not the least of which is how realistic the protagonist appeared during the swapping session. As you wrote, a lot of men would be so sensitized by what was happening around them that they would cum quickly in Maria Rosa too. It's not what we would want to happen, but this realism is rare for stories in the genre. Thanks for a great series.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Cuck, fag shit

Had to write that, so funny but yet so appaoro. The husband is a simp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous